Chapter 6

my secret crush

Hyoyeon went to the rooftop to breathe some fresh air because she was drunk. But she was frozen when she saw Doojoon and Jessica kissing.

open wide and her eyes widened because of shock. She can’t believe it.

She wants to get out of here so she forces her feet to move. When she finally thinks that she can leave the rooftop she runs as fast as she called. She almost bumps at Kikwang.

“Noona!” Kikwang called her.

Hyoyeon went to the park and cry. Her heart is aching because of what she saw. Now she knows that it is not just only a crush. She really loves Doojoon. Seeing her only love kissing her friend makes her heart aches.

Then, someone handed her a handkerchief. She looks at the hand then to the face of the guy who gives the handkerchief.

“K-Kikwang…” she said.

“I was so worried about you.” Kikwang sincerely said. “Why are you crying?”

Hyoyeon continues crying. “K-Kikwang, c-can I?”

“Can you what?” Kikwang asks.

“C-Can I hug you?” Hyoyeon asks. She just wanted to be comfort by someone else.

“Sure. If that will make you feel better.” Kikwang said.

Hyoyeon stood up from the bench then hugs Kikwang. She continues her cry on Kikwang’s chest.

Kikwang slowly rubs Hyoyeon’s back.

“Ssshhh… Stop crying, noona. I don’t want you crying.” Kikwang softly said.

“I-I wanted t-to stop but I can’t. My eyes don’t want to cooperate.” She said between her cry.

Kikwang lift Hyoyeon’s head up to let him see her. Then, he wipes her tears on her cheeks using his handkerchief.

“I don’t want to see you crying again, araso? If someone is hurting you, tell me. I’ll make him or her pay for making you cries.” Kikwang said.

Hyoyeon smiled bitterly. “Gomaweoh.” She said.

“Do you want to go back in our dorm?” Kikwang asks.

“I don’t want my friends see me like this. I think I want to go back in our dorm.” She said.

“I’ll send you home.” Kikwang said.

“Are you sure? It is your birthday.” She asks.

Kikwang looks at his wristwatch. “It is already end. It is 1:00 am” he said.

“Ok.” She said.

…………………………………………………………………………………

Doojoon can’t sleep that night nor should I say morning. The party finished at 4:00 am. His group members are already asleep.

He is thinking about Hyoyeon and what Jessica said to him.

FLASHBACK…

Doojoon follows Jessica even though he doesn’t want to leave Hyoyeon. He knows that Hyoyeon was drunk but he can’t let Jessica get out alone.

He follows her until she went to the rooftop.

“Sica, it is cold out here. Let’s go back in our dorm.” He said.

Jessica was just looking at the stars in the sky. “Doojoon, look at the stars. Aren’t they beautiful?” she asks.

“Ne.” Doojoon said. “Now, let’s go back in the dorm.”

He grabs her hand and pulls her back to the door when Jessica hugs her from his back.

“Doojoon…” she said.

Doojoon stops walking and froze.

“Doojoon… Saranghae.” Jessica said.

“S-Sica, you don’t know what you are talking about.” He said. He removes her hands wrapping on his waist and faces her.

He was about to say something when Jessica kiss him.

After a minute of kiss Jessica let go of him. She walks towards the door and went back to the dorm.

Doojoon was just stand still and he was confused. What was that?

After 5 minutes he decided to go back in the dorm.

He was now walking in the way towards the dorm when he saw Hyoyeon and Kikwang hugging each other in the park.

His eyes widened of what he saw and he can’t help but to get jealous. Before someone could see him he decided to go back in the dorm.

They waited for Kikwang and Hyoyeon to come back but after 2 hours Kikwang came back alone. He said that Hyoyeon is not feeling well so he decided to send her home.

END OF FLASHBACK…

Doojoon doesn’t know what is going on. Is Kikwang and Hyoyeon are dating? But why anyone of them didn’t mention that to him? He is the leader of the B2ST and he has the rights to know about the private lives of his group. He is Hyoyeon’s friend and she should have told him about that.

Doojoon is going crazy because of that. He needs to do something to find it out.

On the other side of the dorm, Kikwang can’t sleep. He thought that everyone was asleep. He was thinking about what happened awhile ago.

FLASHBACK…

When Taeyeon told him that he should follow Hyoyeon, he was happy because he can have a time with Hyoyeon. He has a crush to Hyoyeon since he saw her debut.

He follows her when she went to the rooftop but before he reaches the rooftop, he saw her running. She almost bumped him.

He calls her but it looks like she doesn’t hear him.

He was curious of what Hyoyeon saw in the rooftop so he decided to take a look at it. His eyes widened when he saw his leader kissing Jessica.

He quickly left the rooftop when the two finished kissing. He decided to find Hyoyeon.

He saw her in the park crying. He approaches her and offers his handkerchief. He felt pain inside of him when he saw her crying.

When she is feeling better now, he offers himself to send her home.

He gave her a piggyback while on their way to her dorm.

“Kikwang, Gomaweoh.” Hyoyeon said while she is on his back.

“I will do anything for you, noona.” Kikwang said.

When they reach the dorm, Hyoyeon said thank you.

“Noona, don’t cry anymore.” Kikwang said.

Hyoyeon nodded and smiled at him.

“Goodnight.” Hyoyeon said.

“Goodnight.” Kikwang said.

In Kikwang’s surprise Hyoyeon kiss him on his cheeks. “That is my thank you gift for you.” She said and went inside the dorm.

END OF FLASHBACK…

Kikwang touches his cheeks. He was happy because of that. From now on, he will gonna date Hyoyeon and show to her his love.

…………………………………………………………………………………

The next morning at SNSD dorm…

Hyoyeon woke up late. She looks herself in the mirror and was not surprised of what she saw. Her eyes are swollen because of crying. After Kikwang send her back home, she cries and cries in her bedroom.

Good thing the others are not in the dorm. She is the only one left because the others are went to their own schedule and this afternoon she will be going in the SME Building to practice some dance steps.

She still can’t recover about what happened last night.

“Is really Doojoon likes Sica?” she asks herself. Then, she felt the familiar pain in her heart.

She took a deep breath to calm herself.

“Relax. You said to yourself that you will do anything to stay in this group so if Sica loves Doojoon and Doojoon loves Sica you must be supportive to them because they are your both friends, right?” she was talking to herself.

She took another deep breath. “Kim Hyoyeon, hwaiting!” she said.

After taking some morning exercise, Hyoyeon fixed herself and get ready to go the SME Building.

SME Building…

Hyoyeon was waiting for the elevator when she saw Eunhyuk.

“Oppa, what’s up?” Hyoyeon said.

“Always busy.” Eunhyuk said. “What’s up?”

“Making myself busy.” Hyoyeon said.

“Have you cried last night?” Eunhyuk asks. “Your eyes are kinda swollen.”

“H-Huh?...A-Aniyo.” she lied.

They both enter the elevator.

“If you have a problem just call me, araso?” Eunhyuk said.

“Araso. Thanks oppa.” she said.

“I forgot! Let’s have lunch together.” Eunhyuk said before he gets out of the elevator.

“Ne.” she said.

…………………………………………………………………………………

Doojoon was waiting for Hyoyeon outside the SME Building. He wants to have some lunch with her and talk to her.

After some minutes of waiting he saw Hyoyeon going out from the building. He smiled when he see her but that smiled was gone when he saw that she is not alone. Hyoyeon is with Eunhyuk.

He watches them. Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk are laughing while walking towards Eunhyuk’s car.

He was curious where those two going so he decided to calls Hyoyeon. He saw Hyoyeon stops at the front of the car and answers the call.

“Yoboseo?”

“Hi! It’s me Doojoon.” He said.

“O-Oh… Why?”

He senses that Hyoyeon’s tone became awkward when he told his name. “I was wondering if I can invite you for lunch today.”

“Mianhae but I and Hyukjae oppa are going to eat together.” Hyoyeon said.

“Can’t I go with you?” he asks.

“H-Huh? A-Aniyo.” Hyoyeon said.

Doojoon heard Eunhyuk’s voice.

“Hyo, let’s go.” Eunhyuk said.

“I need to go now. Bye.” Hyoyeon said.

Hyoyeon didn’t let him say goodbye. She just ended the call.

“Damn!” he cursed.

…………………………………………………………………………………

“Who was that?” Eunhyuk asks while driving.

“Who?” Hyoyeon asks.

“The one who you talking to.” Eunhyuk said.

“Oh that? It was Doojoon.” She said.

“Doojoon of B2ST?” Eunhyuk asks.

Hyoyeon nodded. “Ne.”

“Why did he call you?” he asks.

“He just invited me for lunch but I told him that I am going to eat with you.” Hyoyeon said.

Eunhyuk smiled.

“Why are you smiling?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Nothing.” Eunhyuk said.

…………………………………………………………………………………

At the restaurant…

“Hyo, tell me who is your ultimate crush.” Eunhyuk said. They are just having their tea.

“I can’t tell you.” Hyoyeon said.

“Your clues are 1. He doesn’t have double eyelids.” Eunhyuk said.

Eunhyuk looks at her and blink.

“2. He is humorous and 3. Very good in dancing.” Eunhyuk said. “Isn’t me?”

“What made you think that?”She asks.

“I am all in your clues.” He said.

“Oh right. Maybe you are my crush.” She jokes.

“SM will not be in favor of that.” He said.

“It is just a crush.” She said.

“Crush is fine but not in a relationship.” He said.

“That would never be happen, oppa. Even if you are my crush.” She said.

“Ouch! That’s hurt.” Eunhyuk said.

The two laughed.

…………………………………………………………………………………

SME Building…

“Oppa, thanks for the lunch.” Hyoyeon said.

“No problem. I am glad that I make you smile again. You are not in a good mood since this morning and I am so happy that I make you smile.” Eunhyuk said.

“Thanks, oppa.” she said.

“Hyung, there you are.” Siwon said from their back. “What’s up, Hyo?”

Siwon puts his arm on Hyoyeon’s shoulder. “Fine. Hyukjae oppa treated me for some lunch.”

“Hyung, that’s unfair. Why didn’t you treat us for lunch?” Siwon asks.

“Next time.” Eunhyuk said.

“I must get going now.” Hyoyeon said and leave the two.

…………………………………………………………………………………

Hyoyeon has a mood to practice because she was able to forget her problems when she is with Eunhyuk.

It was dark when Hyoyeon left the building. She was surprised when she saw Kikwang.

“Hey! What are you doing here?” Hyoyeon asks.

“I am waiting for you.” Kikwang said.

“Why?” she asks.

“I was so worried about you and I want to make sure you are ok.” He said.

“I’m ok.” She said.

“And, can I invite you for dinner?” Kikwang asks.

“How about I’ll invite you for a dinner in our dorm?” she said. “I’ll cook. Only I and Jessica are in the dorm because the others have their own schedule for tonight.”

“Ok!” Kikwang said happily.

“We need to hurry so I have time to cook.” Hyoyeon said. …………………………………………………………………………………

When they reach the dorm, Jessica isn’t there.

“I need to cook faster so that if Jessica gone home all we need to do is eat.” Hyoyeon said while wearing the apron.

“I’ll help you.” Kikwang said.

“Gomaweoh.” She said.

They finished cooking in no time and they already set up the table.

“I’m home!” they heard Jessica said.

“She is here.” Kikwang said. They both get out of the kitchen.

“I’m glad you are b-” Hyoyeon said but suddenly stops.