Chapter 4

my secret crush

Hyoyeon went to their room where Jessica is. She still wondering what Jessica will gonna tell to her.

“What is it?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Who is that guy?” Jessica asks seriously.

“What are you talking about?” Hyoyeon asks.

“I saw you awhile ago with a guy.” Jessica said.

“Oh that? He is just a friend in high school. I met him before I left the dorm. So, we decided to take a walk in the park.” Hyoyeon said.

Jessica didn’t believe her but she didn’t say it. She doesn’t want to make another fight with Hyoyeon.

“Is that all?” Hyoyeon asks.

Jessica nodded.

“Would you like a sweet potato? I bought sweet potatoes on my way home. Seohyun might eat all of the sweet potato if you don’t hurry.” Hyoyeon said.

“Ne. Let’s go.” Jessica said and smile.

Hyoyeon smile too and they went out of the room.

“Yah! Seohyun, don’t eat all the sweet potatoes!” Jessica jokingly yelled.

“It wasn’t me. Sooyoung unnie already ate two sweet potatoes.” Seohyun defensively said.

“Sooyoung, you can stop eating now. 2 sweet potatoes for each member only.” Hyoyeon said.

“It’s ok. I’m full now.” Sooyoung said.

“Are you two are now friends again?” Taeyeon asks.

“We are always friends. Right Sica?” Hyoyeon said.

“Ne. Why? Did you think that we two fight?” Jessica asks.

“We don’t just think. We know.” Tiffany said.

“Well, it is just a little misunderstanding.” Jessica said. “It was my fault actually.”

“What it is all about?” Yuri asks.

“You don’t need to know.” Hyoyeon said.

………………………………………………………………………………………..

That night…

Doojoon texted Hyoyeon.

Doojoon Text:

Did your friends like the sweet potatoes?

Hyoyeon Text:

Ne, especially Seohyun. She was the one who came to me when I said that I have sweet potatoes.

Doojoon Text:

That’s great. :)

Hyoyeon Text:

How about your friends? Did they like the sweet potatoes?

Doojoon Text:

Of course. They always eat whatever kind of food I give them. Kekeke

Hyoyeon Text:

BTW, Jessica saw you from our dorm when we went back.

Doojoon Text:

Did she recognize me?

Hyoyeon Text:

Aniyo. She didn’t saw you. She just ask me who are you.

Doojoon Text:

What did you say?

Hyoyeon text:

I told her that you are a high school friend who came to our dorm to see me and I said that we just walk around the park.

Doojoon Text:

That’s good. I don’t want someone know about it. It will might cause to an issue.

Hyoyeon Text:

You’re right. I should sleep now. =Z.Z=

Doojoon Text:

Ok. Good night. Thanks for the wonderful day.

Hyoyeon Text:

Thank you, too. I had a great time. =^.^=

Good night.

Doojoon Text:

Good night. Sweet dreams. :)

………………………………………………………………………………………..

That day, Jessica and Kikwang are on the same show. They are both guest in a show.

“Jessica noona, do you have a schedule after this show?” Kikwang asks.

Jessica shook her head. “Why?”

“Well, I was wondering if I can invite you for a lunch today after the show.” Kikwang said.

“Sure. No problem.” Jessica said.

“Ok. See you later.” Kikwang said.

………………………………………………………………………………………..

Hyoyeon is busy practicing the ‘arrow dance’. She is the only one in the practice room because all of her co-members are in their own schedules.

Hyoyeon is the only one in the group who are not always busy. Her other co-members have their own schedule every day. Some are always in a photo shoot, hosting, DJing, acting, etc.

Hyoyeon was happy every time they are going to perform on a stage because it means that she will have a work. But sometimes she felt disappointed when after they perform they will watch their performance and find out that she doesn’t have a solo scene. Even when she sang her part, the camera will automatically zoom out. Unlike Yoona or Yuri, those two always focus in the camera. She can’t help but to felt disappointed.

She is a member of the group called SNSD and she is the main dancer but she thinks that her entertainment doesn’t recognize it. They are always focusing in the other members.

She always shows her talent only in a dance battle or a special number on stage but still it wasn’t enough. She does have lot of fans but not as many fans of the other members.

She wants to show to the people what her talents are. She is not only good at dancing but she can sing, too. And she really wants to be in a drama or movie. Not only in a cameo scene. She wants to be part of the cast.

But that would never be happen if her entertainment didn’t see her efforts.

She remembers Hankyung oppa of Super Junior. He is now in China and he is now a solo artist. He left SME because of being unfair.

Sometimes, Hyoyeon thought that what will gonna happen if she left SME for being unfair. She is afraid that it might end up of her career. Dancing is her life and nothing else.

Hyoyeon was interrupted of her handphone’s ringing.

“Yoboseo?” Hyoyeon answer.

“Hyo, are you busy?” it was Doojoon.

“I’m just practicing.” She said.

“It’s almost lunch. Do you want to go with me? I haven’t eaten my lunch yet.” Doojoon said.

“Sure. Let’s meet up in a restaurant.” Hyoyeon said she told him the name of the restaurant.

“Ok! It is just near in our building. I’ll be there in 30 minutes. See you later.” Doojoon said.

Hyoyeon quickly change her clothes and re-touch her makeup. After that Hyoyeon quickly left the building.

………………………………………………………………………………………..

“This place is nice.” Jessica said to Kikwang. They are just entering the restaurant.

“Do you know that this restaurant is near in Cube Entertainment building?” Kikwang asks.

“Really? Do you always go here?” Jessica asks. The two are now in their table.

“Ne. Me and the other members are always eating here when we are tired after the practice.” Kikwang said.

The two were interrupted when the waitress came and ask for their order.

………………………………………………………………………………………..

“How did you know this place?” Doojoon asks. The two are now eating their lunch.

“I accidentally went here 2 weeks ago. I find it nice so I decided to eat here.” Hyoyeon said.

“Want some desserts?” Doojoon asks.

“Aniyo. I am on a diet. This past few days I felt that I gain weight.” Hyoyeon said.

“You don’t look like one. You are still y.” Doojoon honestly said.

Hyoyeon blushed because of what he said.

“Still, I need to maintain my body.” She said.

After they finished eating they decided to go now. Then, they saw Jessica and Kikwang.

“Hey!” Hyoyeon greets.

“Oh Annyeong! I didn’t know you are here.” Jessica said.

“Me also. I didn’t know you are here, too.” Hyoyeon said.

“We had our lunch here so we are going out now.” Doojoon said.

“Araso. Take care!” Jessica said.

“Enjoy your lunch.” Hyoyeon said.

And the two left.

“Kikwang, did you see Doojoon going out alone?” Jessica asks.

“Aniyo.” he quickly said. “But I do remember something. When I and the other members are come home one time, he is in our dorm and he gave us sweet potatoes.”

“Sweet Potatoes?” she asks. She suddenly remembers Hyoyeon.

“Ne. We ask him where did he get it and he said that he bought it on the way home.” Kikwang said.

“Did he tell you if he is alone on that day?” she asks.

“Aniyo. We never ask him.” Kikwang said.

Jessica thought that if Kikwang is telling the truth it means that Hyoyeon is telling the truth, too. She does go to the park with her high school friend. But she knows that Hyoyeon is lying. She needs to find a way to find it out.

………………………………………………………………………………………..

That night…

Hyoyeon stayed in the practice room while the others went back to their dorm because of tiredness.

Jessica was surfing in the internet. She is looking for a k-pop news. Some news in k-pop are not true and Jessica loves to read it. And she loves to read so many anti-fans comments. Those antis didn’t know that instead she is being pissed off because of the insults they’ve said, she always laughed at it. She knows that isn’t true.

She was reading a news about SNSD and after reading it she read the comments. Most of the comments are positive and she likes it, then later on she reads some negative comments.

“Anti-fans don’t have their own lives. They are always bashing up some idols so that they will notice. Poor them.” She said and smile.

On the last comment, someone post a link. Jessica was curious about it so she click the link. It leads it into another site.

The news is all about Doojoon and Hyoyeon. There was a picture on it. It was a stolen shot and Jessica do remembers the clothes of Hyoyeon.

The news says that if the two are dating or in an official relationship.

Jessica remembers what Hyoyeon said to her. ‘He is just a friend in high school. I met him before I left the dorm. So, we decided to take a walk in the park.’

“A friend, huh? Wait until you see this.” Jessica said. She prints the news and wait for Hyoyeon to come back.

………………………………………………………………………………………..

At the B2ST’s Dorm…

“Hyung, when you both us sweet potatoes who is with you?” Kikwang asks.

“No one.” Doojoon said.

“Are you sure?” Kikwang asks. He is busy surfing in the internet.

“Ne. Why?” Doojoon asks.

“Then, what is Hyoyeon noona doing in this picture with you?”Kikwang asks.

Doojoon walks towards Kikwang and look at the screen of the computer. His eyes widened when he saw the picture. It was him and Hyoyeon going back to the dorm. They’re both holding a bag of sweet potatoes.

“Oh that? We just went to a park.” Doojoon said. He didn’t mind it but he is concern about Hyoyeon. If Jessica finds it out she will know that Hyoyeon is lying.

He tried to call Hyoyeon to give a warning but her handphone is off.

He needs to do something. “Kikwang can I use the computer?” he asks.

“Ne. But make it quick.” Kikwang said.

………………………………………………………………………………………..

Hyoyeon was tired because of nonstop practicing. All she wants to do now is to sleep.

As she enters the dorm, she saw Jessica in the living room. “Why are you still awake?” Hyoyeon asks.

Jessica looks at her seriously. “Sit.” Jessica coldly said.

“Is there something wrong?” Hyoyeon asks.

Jessica gives her a paper. She reads it and her eyes widened after she reads it.