Chapter 12

my secret crush

Hyoyeon and her son leave early to go to SME Building to see her former manager. Hyoyeon wears all her disguise so no one recognizes her again.

“Umma, where are we going?” Little Doojoon asks. They are now inside the elevator.

“We are going to meet someone.” She said.

The elevator’s door opens and they went outside, they passed by the guy who gets inside the elevator.

The next morning Kikwang went back to the apartment. He rang the doorbell but no one opens the door. He saw again the lady.

“Annyeong Hasaeyo!” Kikwang greets.

“Are you looking for the owner of that apartment?” the lady asks.

He nodded.

“They have just left 5 minutes ago.” She said.

“Oh! Maybe I didn’t notice them.” He said. “Wait! You said them?”

“Ne. She and her son left a while ago.” She said.

“Oh! Thanks.” He said and left the lady. “So, the owner of that apartment has a son. Maybe she is not Hyoyeon noona.”

Then, he remembers the lady with a son in the elevator. “Maybe they are the owner of that apartment.” He said. “She is not Hyoyeon noona. I failed again.”

………………………………………………………………………………….

SME Building…

Hyoyeon was waiting for her former manager on the couch in the lobby. He said that she needs to wait in the lobby.

She is still wearing her mask, sunglasses, cap, and scarf while pretending that she is reading her book.

Little Doojoon was enjoying playing his toy.

Hyoyeon already saw some of her friends like: SHINee, f(x) and DBSK. She already saw some of the Super Junior members.

“Umma, how long we are going to stay here?” Little Doojoon asks. He is getting bored.

“Baby, we need to wait to the person I am going to see.” She said.

“Umma, can I go look over there?” he is pointing to the wall with the pictures of the SME Artists.

“Ne but don’t go away.” She said.

Little Doojoon runs towards the wall with pictures.

He is looking at the pictures of the artists. Some new trainees are looking at it, too.

“I want to be Eunhyuk sunbae because he is really good in dancing.” A teenager guy said.

“I want to be like Hyoyeon sunbae. She is really amazing in dancing. If only she didn’t leave the SNSD.” The teenager girl said.

“I want to see her in personal.” Another teenager guy said. “I am a fan of her.”

Little Doojoon doesn’t know anything about what the teenagers talking about.

When the teenagers left, he left alone.

“I want to be like my umma. She is really the best dancing queen.” He said to himself. He always watches his umma dancing in her dance room when they are in the Philippines.

Lilo has an extra room in her house and they make it Hyoyeon’s dancing room. It was a great exercise for Hyoyeon after she gave birth to Doojoon.

“Annyeong!” someone said on Little Doojoon’s back.

Little Doojoon turns around and saw a guy. His first impression to the guy is he looks like a monkey.

“What is your name?” the guy asks him.

“Sorry, I don’t talk to strangers.” He said.

“My name is Lee Hyukjae.” The guy said.

“Why are you saying your name?” he asks.

“So, I won’t be a stranger anymore to you.” The guy said.

He smiled. “I’m Kim Doojoon.”

“Why are you here? Where’s your umma?” Eunhyuk asks.

“My umma is sitting on the couch. We are waiting for someone.” He said.

“Ah… Are you enjoying looking at the pictures?” Eunhyuk asks.

Little Doojoon nodded. “But I can’t see the other pictures on the top because it was too high.”

“I will carry you so you can see it.” Eunhyuk said.

Eunhyuk carries the little boy. “Do you know Super Junior?”

“Aniyo.” he said.

“How about TVXQ?” Eunhyuk asks.

“Aniyo.” he said.

“Who are group singers do you know?” Eunhyuk asks.

“I know Mark Herras, John Pratts, Raiza Cenon & Maja Salvador.” He said.

“Who are they?” Eunhyuk asks.

“They are the best dancers in the Philippines for me.” He said.

“Ah… So, you grew up in the Philippines.” Eunhyuk said.

“Ne.” he said.

“Well, shall I introduce you the best dancers of the SME?” Eunhyuk said.

He nodded.

“Let’s start to the best dancers in the boys.” Eunhyuk said. “Super Junior’s best dancer is me. Lee Hyukjae or also known as Eunhyuk.”

Eunhyuk points his picture.

“Next is Lee Taemin from SHINee.” Eunhyuk said and points at the picture of Taemin.

“The rest of the boys are not.” Eunhyuk said.

“Really?” he asks.

“Just joking. We are all good in dancing.” Eunhyuk said.

“How about in the girls?” he asks.

“In f(x) we have Luna but all of them are really good in dancing.” Eunhyuk said. “Next is BoA sunbae. She is a solo artists and really good! Next in SNSD is Yuri but the dancing queen is Hyoyeon.”

Eunhyuk points the picture of the girls he mentioned.

“That girl looks like my umma but Auntie Kellie always said that my umma really looks like Song Hye Kyo.” He said.

“Well, our dancing queen and Song Hye Kyo noona are both look alike.” Eunhyuk said. “Is your umma good in dancing?”

“Ne. She is my Dancing Queen.” He said.

………………………………………………………………………………….

“Hyoyeon?” someone whispered. Hyoyeon closes her book and looks at the man on her front.

“Oppa!” she said when she saw Woondoo.

“Did you wait long?” Woondoo asks.

“Not at all.” She said.

“Let’s go. Mr. Lee is waiting for you.” Woondoo said.

“Wait! I need to call my son.” She said.

“Where is he?” Woondoo asks.

“He is looking at the pictures of the SME Artists.” She said. She looks towards where her son goes and she saw that Little Doojoon was in Eunhyuk’s arm.

“Oppa, we need to get my son without Hyukjae oppa seeing me.” She said.

“Let me call your son.” Woondoo said and walks towards the two.

………………………………………………………………………………….

“She is my only Dancing Queen because she is really great. She can beat my favorite dancers in the Philippines.” Little Doojoon said.

“Doojoon-ah!” someone called.

They saw Woondoo walking towards them.

“Do you know him?” Eunhyuk asks.

“Aniyo but he knows my name. Maybe he is the one we are waiting.” Little Doojoon said.

“Doojoon-ah, your umma and you need to go with me.” Woondoo said.

“Are you my umma’s friend?” he asks.

“Ne. Come with me. Your umma is waiting for you.” Woondoo said.

“Goodbye Hyukjae ahjushi!” he said.

“Bye! See you again.” Eunhyuk said.

Little Doojoon runs towards his mom.

“Umma, I met a very kind monkey… I mean a very kind ahjushi. His name is Hyukjae ahjushi.” He said. They are now waiting for the elevator.

“He also said that he is the best dancer here it comes for the boys and the best dancer in the girls is Kim Hyoyeon, she looks like Song Hye Kyo, too, only if she is not blonde. Hyukjae ahjushi also said that when I grow up, I should audition here and be their artist.” He said.

Hyoyeon just smiled because her son can’t stop talking. Little Doojoon talks so much every time he is happy or discovers something new.

“Umma, can I be an artist here?” he asks.

“Ask Woondoo ahjushi.” She said.

“Ahjushi, can I be your artist here?” he asks.

“Of course you are. You just need to learn how to dance and sing.” Woondoo said. Then, the elevator opens.

They get inside with the other people who are waiting with them.

Woondoo was about to push the close button when Sooyoung and Sunny came running,

“Wait!!!” the two said. They are holding two plastic bags of food each of them.

“Kamsahamnida!” the two said when they finally enter the elevator.

“Foods again?” Woondoo asks.

“Ooppssiie!” the two said.

“You need to go on a diet.” Woondoo said.

“These are just fruits and no sugar drinks.” Sunny said.

“I will check it after my business with Mr. Lee.” Woondoo said.

“Annyeong Hasaeyo Sunny ahjumma and Sooyoung ahjumma.” Little Doojoon said.

Sunny and Sooyoung look down to see Little Doojoon standing on the side of their manager and at the back of their manager was Hyoyeon who is wearing disguise.

“Omo!” they said.

Hyoyeon signs them to keep quiet.

Sunny and Sooyoung pretend that they didn’t hear the boy.

“Sunny ahjumma, Sooyoung ahjumma don’t you remember me? I am Kim Doojoon.” He said. “We met last night in our-”

Hyoyeon quickly covers her son’s mouth. They should be careful while inside the elevator because there are some people are with them.

“Here we are! Bye Woondoo oppa!” Sooyoung and Sunny said and get out of the elevator.

When they are the only three left in the elevator, Hyoyeon let go her son’s mouth.

“Umma, why did you do that?” Little Doojoon irritated said.

“You need to be quiet while inside the elevator because some people might disturb by you.” She said.

“Why Sunny ahjumma and Sooyoung ahjumma didn’t greet me? Have they forgotten about me?” he asks.

“Aniyo baby. Maybe they didn’t notice you.” She said.

At last they reach the last floor on the top.

“Here we are.” Woondoo said.

They get out of the elevator and walks on the hallway. They reach the door towards the office of the president.

Woondoo knocks first before he opens the door.

“Mr. Lee, here she is.” Woondoo said after he enters the door. He let Hyoyeon and Little Doojoon to enter the room.

“Kim Hyoyeon, welcome back!” Mr. Lee said and walks towards her. Hyoyeon hugs Mr. Lee.

“Nice to see you again, Mr. Lee.” She said.

“Woondoo ahjushi is he my grandpa?” he whispered to Woondoo.

Woondoo can’t help but to laughed.

Hyoyeon and Lee Soo Man look at them.

“Sorry.” Woondoo said and stops laughing.

“Doojoon-ah, he is my boss when I was working here.” Hyoyeon said.

“Oh… I thought he is my grandpa.” He innocently said.

The three laugh.

‘You can call me grandpa if you want. Your umma like a niece to me.” Mr. Lee said. “Hyoyeon, you had a very adorable son.”

Hyoyeon smiled.

The three talk about what happened to Hyoyeon for 3 years while Little Doojoon was playing.

“Do you want to go back as the main dancer of SNSD? As you can see we never replace someone to be a new member of SNSD because we are still waiting for you. The fans are waiting for you, too.” Mr. Lee said.

“I don’t know. It might cause an issue if I go back. I’m sure that they will find out what happened to me while I was gone and they might find out about my son. I am not ready to face it and I don’t want my son to be involved about it. He is just 2 years old and he is still innocent.” She worriedly said.

“We will help you no matter what. All you need to do is to not reveal the father of your son. I know that you are not ready to tell to him about his son.” Woondoo said.

“Kamsahamnida. I think I should think about it first. I am not ready yet.” She said.

“We will wait for your answer.” Mr. Lee said.

“We need to go now.” Hyoyeon said.

“Nice to see you again, Hyoyeon. Please think about it.” Mr. Lee said.

Hyoyeon nodded.

“Doojoon-ah, say goodbye to Mr. Lee.” She said.

“Goodbye, grandpa.” He said.

………………………………………………………………………………….

“Shall I drive you towards your apartment?” Woondoo asks.

“If you are not busy.” She said.

“I am not.” Woondoo said.

“I thought you are going to check the SNSD foods?” she remembers.

“No need. I am sure that they both junk foods. I saw the box of chocopie in Sunny’s plastic bag.” Woondoo said.

………………………………………………………………………………….

“Thanks for driving us home.” Hyoyeon said to Woondoo.

“It’s nothing. Please think about what we have talked.” Woondoo said.

“I will think about it tonight.” She said.

“We will for your answer.” He said.

“Ne. Goodbye, oppa. Drive safely.” She said.

Then, she and sleeping Little Doojoon went inside the building.

“Miss Kim.” The lady called her.

“Ne?” Hyoyeon said. It was the owner of building. Hyoyeon usually saw her cleaning the building.

The lady knows her but she told her that lady needs to be quiet about it.

“Kikwang of B2ST came to your apartment this morning. Did he know that you are living here?” the lady asks.

“Kikwang? A-Aniyo. Did you tell him about me?” she asks.

“Last night he came here about asking if the SNSD came here and I told him about your apartment but I didn’t mention your name. This morning, I was surprised to see him at the front of your apartment.” The lady said.

Hyoyeon remembers that someone rang the doorbell last night. Maybe it was Kikwang.

“Ahjumma, if he comes back, tell him that no one lives in my apartment. Tell him that the owner left the apartment and went to live to the other place.” She said.

“No problem.” The lady said.

“Thanks.” She said and went to their apartment.

………………………………………………………………………………….

Hyoyeon puts her son on his bed. He must be tired because of playing all day.

“No one in the B2ST should know about my son. Not yet. Now that Jessica and Doojoon are dating. I don’t want to ruin someone’s relationship.” She said.

She needs to think if she will be back as the main dancer of SNSD or not. Is she ready or not?

She will be back or not?


One update for today..need to get ready for the final exams