Chapter 13

my secret crush

If the SNSD has some free time, Jessica always hangs out at the B2ST dorm. Just like that day, early morning she went to the B2ST’s dorm.

Dongwoon was the one who opens the door for her. “Oh you’re here. It is nothing to be surprise of.” Dongwoon said in a boring tone.

He hates Jessica because of what she did to become Doojoon’s girlfriend.

“Where’s my baby?” Jessica sweetly asks.

“He is not here. It is up to you if you will stay here to wait for him until tomorrow or you will just go back to your dorm.” Dongwoon said while Jessica enters the dorm.

Jessica pouted. “Where is he? He didn’t tell me that he has a schedule.” She said.

“Your pouting is nothing to me. He is in Busan for his solo schedule. And he doesn’t need to tell you because you are not his wife.” He said.

“Why are you like that to me?” she asks.

“I just hate girls that doing anything to be someone’s girlfriend even if the guy doesn’t like her.” He said.

“Are you saying me that I forced my baby to be my boyfriend?” she accusingly said.

“Your words not mine.” He said.

 “Hmp!!!” she said.

It is true. Jessica do forced Doojoon to become her boyfriend. Jessica announced to the public by using their newest album about her and Doojoon. In the part of the album which you can read the message of the artists, Jessica wrote about confessing that she and Doojoon are now officially couple.

Everyone was surprised. Woondoo get angry at her but when the B2ST confirm it that it is true, Woondoo has no choice but to let it go. Doojoon was forced by his manager to agree by what Jessica did. Maybe because their manager is a big fan of Jessica that’s why he did it.

“Are you going to stay here until tomorrow or just going home? If you chose to stay here, I’m sorry but we don’t have an extra room for you because we don’t have a room that full of ice. Oh wait! You can stay outside because since it is raining snow.” He said.

“You are such annoying!!!” Jessica angrily said.

“Thank you for the compliment.” He said.

Jessica stomped her right foot and left the dorm.

Dongwoon smiled because of the reaction of Jessica. “She is really pissed off.” He said and laughed a little.

…………………………………………………………………………………..

“Aish! That Dongwoon! He is really so annoying! Every time I go in there dorm, he is always opens the door and always mocking me!” Jessica angrily said. She is waiting for a taxi.

Since, she doesn’t have anywhere to go; she decided to go to the SME. She will just watch the trainees training.

…………………………………………………………………………………..

Jessica gets off of the taxi when she saw Hyoyeon and Little Doojoon enter the building. She wonders what Hyoyeon doing there. She remembers that Sunny and Sooyoung saw her yesterday with their manager.

“Is she planning to be back with us?” Jessica asks herself.

She decided to follow them.

“Sica!” Donghae called.

“Annyeong!” Jessica greets.

“Come with me.” Donghae said.

“Where?” she asks.

“Just follow me.” Donghae said and pulls her towards the lobby.

“But-” she has no choice but to follow Donghae.

…………………………………………………………………………………..

“You have made the right decision.” Woondoo said.

“But I am worrying if I started my job again, who will take care of my son? I don’t want to leave him to my parents in Incheon.” She said.

“You can bring him in your schedules and if he really needs to stay home, we can hire a nanny for him.” Woondoo said.

“But I need a nanny that can keep a secret.” She said.

Little Doojoon was playing on Hyoyeon’s handphone when someone calling. Little Doojoon answers it. “Yoboseo?”

“Hello? Doojoon-ah, is that you?”

“Ne, Auntie Kellie.” He said.

“Where’s your umma? I need to talk to her.” She said.

“Umma, Auntie Kellie wants to talk to you.” He said.

Hyoyeon excuse for a moment to her manager and talks to Kellie.

“Kel, what’s up?” she said.

“Unnie, I am here in the airport. Can you fetch me up? I don’t know where to go.”

“What? What are you doing in here?” she asks.

“It is a long story.”

“Araso. Araso. I’ll go now.” She said. “Oppa, I need to go now. I need to fetch someone in the airport.”

“Ok. Let’s continue our meeting tomorrow.” He said.

“Ne.” she said. “Doojoon-ah, let’s go.”

“Ne!” her son said.

…………………………………………………………………………………..

 “Kellie, what are you doing here?” Hyoyeon asks. They are now in the taxi going back to Seoul.

“I just miss Doojoon-ah so I decided to follow you here.” Kellie said.

“Is that your only purpose?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Well, I got a job in here. I am an English teacher in a university. My work is every morning till afternoon.” She said.

“That’s great! Do you have a place to stay in?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Actually, none.” She said.

“You can stay with us.” Hyoyeon said.

“Really? Kamsahamnida!” Kellie said.

“Yeah! Auntie Kel will stay with us!” Little Doojoon said.

…………………………………………………………………………………..

That night, Hyoyeon told to Kellie who she really is because she needs the help of Kellie.

“You mean you are really a singer?” Kellie was amazed after Hyoyeon told everything.

“Ne. And now that I am planning to go back as a singer, I want you to take care of Doojoon every time I am not here. Since, your schedule is in the morning to afternoon, you can take care of him for the rest of the day.” She said. “Don’t worry, I’ll pay you.”

“You don’t need to pay me. Living free with you is enough for me.” Kellie said.

“Thank you so much, Kel.” Hyoyeon said.

…………………………………………………………………………………..

On the next day, Hyoyeon went back to SME without Little Doojoon. She lets her son to play with Kellie.

“Where’s your son?” Woondoo asks.

“I left him with my friend in our apartment.” She said.

“Are you sure that you are going to sign a contract again?” Woondoo asks.

“Of course.” She said confidently.

“That’s great.” Woondoo said.

On that day, Hyoyeon signs another new contract to the SME as their artist.

It will be surprise for the public for the upcoming comeback of the SNSD.

“Welcome back, Dancing Queen.” Woondoo said.

“Can’t wait to tell to the girls about this.” She said happily.

“They are in the recording room in 5th floor.” Woondoo said.

“I’ll go see them.” She said.

“We are going to see them. There will be a few changes in their song because you are going to be added.” Woondoo said.

She was happy because finally she is back. The Dancing Queen of SNSD is back!

…………………………………………………………………………………..

5th Floor…

Woondoo and Hyoyeon take a peek on the door. The girls didn’t notice them because they are busy practicing their song.

“Let me go first.” Woondoo said to her.

Woondoo enters the room. “Girls, there will be a few changes in your song.” He said.

“You are going to change this song?” Taeyeon asks.

“Aniyo.” he said. “The rap part will not be for Yuri anymore.”

“Why?” Yuri asks disappointed.

“Yoona, your lines will be divided in to two. One is for Yuri and one is for you.” He said.

Yoona nodded.

“Now, my lines are short.” Yuri whispered.

“Who will gonna sing the rap part?” Tiffany asks.

“Your newest member.” He said.

The girls’ eyes widened. “New member?!”

“Oppa, we are now allowing someone to become our newest member.” Sunny said.

“Whoever she is, she needs to be as good as Hyoyeon.” Tiffany said.

“Yeah! I agree!” Sooyoung said.

“Don’t worry, she will be good as our dancing queen.” He said.

“Show her to us first before we decide if she will be going to be our newest member or not.” Jessica said.

“If you say so.” He said.

Woondoo opens the door and Hyoyeon enters.

“Annyeong Hasaeyo! Kim Hyoyeon imneeda!” Hyoyeon said.

All the girls were surprised.

“What the-”

“Yah! Woondoo oppa! You fooled us!” Yuri screamed.

Tiffany quickly hugs Hyoyeon. “Is it true? You are going to be back?” Tiffany asks.

Hyoyeon nodded.

The girls screamed because of the happiness.

Seohyun hugs Hyoyeon because of happiness.

“Ok girls! I have something to tell you.” Woondoo said.

The girls stop screaming.

“Now, it will be a surprise. No one should know about this except us.” Woondoo said. “And as a celebration for Hyoyeon’s comeback, she will gonna have a solo song in your upcoming album.”

“Oppa, are you serious?” Hyoyeon said.

“Ne. It is your time to show your talents. Few years ago, we never gave you some solo projects and we only realized that when you’re gone. Now, it is time to know to the public about you. We want to show to them that you are not only good at dancing but also you have different talents.” He said.

“Oppa, Kamsahamnida!” she said and can’t help but cry.

…………………………………………………………………………………..

“Auntie, I want to eat ramen.” Little Doojoon said.

“There are no ramens here.” Kellie said.

“There is a convenient store at the front. We can buy ramens there.” Little Doojoon said.

“Araso. I’ll just get my wallet and let’s go outside.” Kellie said.

…………………………………………………………………………………..

Kikwang and Doojoon are in the convenient store eating ramen.

“Hyung, how are you and Sica noona?” Kikwang asks.

“Still the same. She is so demanding.” He said.

Then, the caught their attention by the kid who enters the store. The kid is with someone.

“Auntie Kel, hurry up! I really wanted to eat some ramen.” Little Doojoon said.

“Doojoon-ah, not too hurry.” Kellie said.

‘Doojoon-ah?’Doojoon thought. He remembers the boy he met in the park.

“Doojoon-ah!” he called.

Little Doojoon turns around. “The ahjushi in the park! Annyeong Hasaeyo!” Little Doojoon said.

“Doojoon-ah, you know him?” Kellie asks.

“Ne!” Little Doojoon said and walks towards Doojoon.

“How are you?” he asks.

“Ahjushi, how did you know my name?” Little Doojoon asks.

“I heard it when your umma calls you in the park. Is she your umma?” he said.

“Aniyo. She is Auntie Kellie, my umma’s friend.” Little Doojoon said. “Ahjushi, what is your name?”

“Doojoon.” He said.

“Wow! We have a same name!” Little Doojoon said.

“Doojoon-ah, he is Kikwang, my friend.” He said.

“Annyeong Hasaeyo, Kikwang ahjushi.” Little Doojoon said.

“Where do you live?” Kikwang asks.

“In an apartment right across the street.” Little Doojoon said.

“What floor does you live and what apartment?” Kikwang asks.

“8th floor and apartment 801.” He said.

‘So, they are the one who live in the apartment.’Kikwang thought.

“Doojoon-ah, can we go visit to your apartment sometime so we can play?” Doojoon asks.

“Ne!” Little Doojoon said.

“Doojoon-ah, let’s go. I already bought some ramen. I’ll cook it for you.” Kellie said.

“Ne!” Little Doojoon said. He wave goodbye to two while exiting the convenient store.