Chapter 15

my secret crush

B2ST Dorm…

“Kikwang, wanna go to the kid’s apartment?” Doojoon whispered to Kikwang. They don’t have any schedule on that day.

“Ne. I’m coming with you.” Kikwang said.

Then, the doorbell rang. Dongwoon was the one who opens the door.

“Oh you’re here. It is nothing surprising.” Dongwoon said coldly. “Come in.”

“Is my baby there?” Jessica asks.

“I let you in so it means that he is here.” Dongwoon said coldly and went back to his room.

“Doojoon baby, let’s go to an amusement park.” Jessica said when she saw Doojoon in the living room.

“Sorry but we have a schedule today.” Doojoon said. “Right, Kikwang?”

“O-Oh! Yeah.” Kikwang said.

“Can I come with you?” Jessica asks.

“No.” Doojoon said. “Let’s go Kikwang.”

“Ne.” Kikwang said. “Bye, noona.”

Doojoon and Kikwang left the dorm.

“Oh you are here. Doojoon just left. Don’t you want to go too? Your boyfriend is not here.” Hyun Seung asks.

“Hyung, where’s my-” Yo Seob said. “Oh you are here.”

“Don’t worry I’ll be leaving now. I know that you don’t like me here.” Jessica said.

“Good thing you know it.” Jun Hyung said.

Jessica left the B2ST’s dorm and decided to go to SME.

……………………………………………………………………………………………….

Hyoyeon’s Apartment…

Doojoon rang the doorbell. After a while someone opens the door.

“Oh! Annyeong Hasaeyo! You are Doojoon-ah’s friends, right?” Kellie said.

“Ne.” Doojoon said.

“Well, he is not here. He is with his mom.” Kellie said.

“Oh! I guess we need to come back some other time.” Kikwang said.

“Aniyo. You can wait for them. Doojoon’s umma texted me and she said that they are on their way home. You can wait for them.” Kellie said.

“Is that ok for you?” Kikwang asks.

“Ne. Come in!” she said.

Doojoon and Kikwang enter the apartment while Kellie went back to the kitchen.

“I need to buy some foods and drinks to the convenient store. We run out of stocks.” Kellie said.

“You don’t need to go.” Doojoon said.

“It will be quick.” Kellie said. “Just feel at home.”

Kellie left the two guys in the apartment.

After a while Doojoon stood up and decided to look at the window. He saw Kellie crossing the street back to the building.

“H-Hyung…” Kikwang called him.

He turns around and saw Kikwang holding a picture frame.

“What happened to you? You look like you seen a ghost.” Doojoon said.

“L-Look at this.” Kikwang said.

Doojoon took the picture frame and he also was shocked. The woman on the kid’s side was Hyoyeon.

“H-Hyoyeon?” he said.

Then, the door opens. “Sorry for keeping you wait!” Kellie said. She went straight to the kitchen.

Then, Little Doojoon came running.

“Annyeong Hasaeyo!” Little Doojoon said.

Before the two greet the child, they saw Tiffany and Jessica enter the living room.

The two girls froze.

“Why are you still standing? Have a seat.” Someone said.

“D-Doojoon…” Jessica said.

“Why? Is there something wrong in my son?” Hyoyeon asks without looking who is inside the living room because she is busily removing her disguises.

“Sica noona, Fany noona, what are you doing here?” Kikwang asks.

Hyoyeon drops the mask, sunglasses, cap, and scarf when she heard that voice. She looks at inside the living room and saw Doojoon and Kikwang standing on the living room.

“Omo!” she said. “K-Kikwang? D-Doojoon?”

“Hyoyeon noona!” Kikwang said and he run towards her and hugs her. “I miss you so much, noona! Where have you been? I’ve been looking over for you.”

“Kikwang…” she said and hugs him.

“Doojoon ahjushi, do you know my umma?” Little Doojoon asks.

Doojoon nodded. “So, it means that you know who my father is.” Little Doojoon said.

Hyoyeon quickly let go Kikwang and went straight towards her son. “Doojoon-ah, don’t ask that to someone you don’t know.” She said.

“But he is your friend.” Little Doojoon said.

“Still, you shouldn’t ask him about that?” she said.

“Is it that because he is my son?” Doojoon asks.

Jessica’s eyes widened.

Hyoyeon faces him. “What makes you think that he is your son?” she asks.

“Do I need to tell you what happened to us 3 years ago?” Doojoon asks.

“What is he talking about?” Jessica asks.

“Sshh!!! Keep quiet.” Tiffany said. Tiffany knows what Doojoon is talking about.

The night they had a party on the boys’ dorm. It was their secret between her, Doojoon, Hyoyeon and Dongwoon.

“You don’t need to remind me of that.” She said.

“Wait! You two, do you want to talk about it in a private place?” Tiffany interrupted them.

“There’s nothing to talk about.” Hyoyeon said.

“You. Need. To. Talk.” Tiffany insisted. “Kel, is there a room that they can talk in private?”

“In the playroom?” Kellie suggested.

“Ok. Hyo and Doojoon, go inside the playroom and talk.” Tiffany said.

“But Fany-”

“Stop! Don’t say anything.” Tiffany said.

The two went inside the playroom.

“Wait! I should come too.” Jessica said.

“Me too!” Kikwang said.

“You! Shut up! Tiffany said.

“Fany!” Jessica said.

“Stop being stubborn!” Tiffany said.

Jessica and Kikwang just sit on the sofa.

……………………………………………………………………………………………….

Hyoyeon and Doojoon didn’t talk while inside the playroom. Hyoyeon was sitting on one of the chairs while Doojoon was looking at the window.

“Is that the reason why you left us?” Doojoon asks.

Hyoyeon didn’t answer that.

“Who is his appa?” Doojoon asks.

Hyoyeon didn’t answer that again.

“Can you at least answer all my questions?” Doojoon asks.

“Why do I need to answer that?” she asks.

“Because I want to know if he is my son.” He said.

“You don’t need to know.” She said.

“Hyo, please. Can you please tell me who his appa is? Or why did you left?” Doojoon said.

“I left because I am pregnant. Happy?” she said.

“So, it means that he is my son.” Doojoon said.

“He is not yours.” Hyoyeon said.

“Oh really? If he is not mine, why did you chose his name just like mine?” Doojoon asks.

“It doesn’t mean that he is yours.” She said.

“The first time I saw him I know that he has a connection to me.” Doojoon said.

“Ok! And so if you are his appa. I won’t gonna let you have him. My son is only mine and nothing can take him away from him.” She said.

“Don’t be so greedy. I have the rights for him.” Doojoon said.

“What about Sica? What if she found it out? I don’t want someone to get hurt.” She said.

“Sica is nothing to me.” Doojoon said.

“Well, Sica is one of my friends. I don’t want my friends to get hurt.” She said.

“Is that why you avoided me because you don’t want to hurt her?” he asks.

“Ne.” she said.

“But don’t you remember the confessions you have said to me that night?” Doojoon asks.

“I totally forgot about it.” She lied.

“Hyoyeon…”

“Ok. I will let you see him but it should be a secret. Right now, I am coming back as a singer and I don’t want any issues that will involve my son.” She said. “Especially the issue about you as his father.”

“Can we at least get married?” Doojoon suddenly asks.

“M-M-MARRIED?! Yah! Yoon Doojoon! Are you crazy?” she angrily shouts.

………………………..

The people who are having a tea look at the playroom’s door when they heard someone shouts.

“Are they ok in there?” Jessica asks.

“I think they are still ok.” Kellie said.

………………………..

“I am not crazy.” He said.

“Then, why are you proposing?” she asks.

“Did I propose? I was just suggesting.” Doojoon said.

“Aish! This guy makes me crazy.” She said.

“Crazy in love?” Doojoon teasing her.

“In your dreams!” she said. “Anyway, as what I’ve said, I will let you see him but avoid getting notice by the people.”

“No problem. Deal?” Doojoon said.

“Deal.” She said and they shook hands.

After shaking hands, Doojoon sat on the other chair. He didn’t notice that there is a robot toy. He accidentally sat on the robot toy.

“OUCH!!!” Doojoon shouts and quickly stood up rubbing his behind.

“Are you alright?” Hyoyeon worriedly asks.

“It hurts.” Doojoon said.

Hyoyeon looks at his back. “Where?” she asks.

………………………..

“OUCH!!!”the people in the living room heard it.

Jessica quickly went towards the playroom. “Doojoon baby, are you alright?” she worriedly asks. She tried to opens the door but it was locked.

………………………..

“Doojoon baby, are you alright?”

They heard Jessica’s voice.

“Yah! Kim Hyoyeon, open this door! What are you doing to him?”

“Ahjumma, don’t shout at my umma!” it was Little Doojoon.

“Shut up, stupid!” Jessica said.

“Yah! Don’t shout at him!” it was Kellie.

“Mind your own business!”

“Jessica, stop it!” it was Tiffany.

“Noona, are you alright?” it was Kikwang.

All those conversations were all heard by Doojoon and Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon irritated open the door. “YAH! Why are you all arguing?” she shouts.

Jessica quickly went towards Doojoon. “Baby, are you alright? Did she hurt you?”

“I’m fine!” Doojoon irritated said. He left Jessica and went towards to his son. “Doojoon-ah, your umma have something to tell you.”

“Me? Why don’t you tell him?” Hyoyeon said.

“It is better if you tell him.” Doojoon said.

“What is it?” Little Doojoon asks while looking at his mom.

“Doojoon-ah, I know you grew up without your father and I know how you are excited to know him.” She started. Actually, she is feeling nervous because she doesn’t know what will be her son’s reaction and also the other people who will gonna heard it.

“Doojoon-ah, this guy is your father.” She said at last.

Little Doojoon didn’t react.

“Doojoon-ah, aren’t you happy?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Umma, wait. Let me put all you have said to me in my brain.” Little Doojoon said. After a while, Little Doojoon smile. “At last I found my appa!” he said and hugs Doojoon.

Doojoon felt happy when his son hugs him. He never felt that happiness before.

“Wait!” Jessica shouts.

All of them look at her.

“O-oh. She looks like she is going to get crazy.” Tiffany whispered to Kellie.

“I think so, too.” Kellie said.

“I can’t believe it! How you two had a son?” Jessica asks trying to control her temper.

“Sica, don’t you know how the two persons make a baby?” Tiffany asks.

“I know! I am not stupid! I am wondering when and where did they…” she can’t continue what she wanted to say.

“Simple. That night we went to the B2ST dorm without you and we had a party. We locked them up in Doojoon’s room.” Tiffany said.

“Fany, how can you say that to her?” Hyoyeon asks.

“She is the one who is asking.” Tiffany said.

“Sica, even he is my son’s father. I don’t have any plan to steal him from you.” Hyoyeon said.

“That’s good because I don’t have a plan to give him to you.” Jessica said.

“.” Tiffany whispered.

“Guys, please make it a secret. Please.” Hyoyeon said.

“You can count me that.” Tiffany said.

“Me too.” Kellie said. “I don’t know with her.” She looks at Jessica.

“If only my baby said it to me.” Jessica said.

“Sica, please make it a secret.” Doojoon said.

“Ok.” Jessica said.

“Kikwang?” Tiffany said.

“I will keep it a secret because Hyoyeon noona said it.” Kikwang said.

“Thanks, guys.” Hyoyeon said.