Epilogue

Crimson

 

With the Supreme God and the rest of the Crimsons dead, as well as their zombie army and with the Red Pearl finally destroyed, the 8 assassins finally succeeded in their mission and peace was restored in South Korea. With their vigilance and skill, I’m sure it would be a very long time before an incident like this occurs again.

 

 

UEE started using her prosthetic eyes and her skills have since improved. Not that she wasn’t better before but like any good agent, she just keeps getting better as time progresses.

 

 

Yubin went back to Russia to complete her mission for the agency. Now a veteran spy, she is working to train rookies in the field of espionage as well as continue spying on political enemies.

 

 

Yuri is still an entertainer, dancing in clubs and like her colleagues, spying on them, taking them down and assassinating wanted criminals if needed. Her charm and appeal never cease to hypnotize even the most vile of men.

 

 

Hyori is still the head of the crime fighting organizations along with Mr. Cho. Despite being quite old, she still had the foxiness of one 10 years younger than her.

 

 

Bom went back to Japan and had since been undertaking serious missions on her own, most of which involving Japanese gangsters and serial killers. She was still silent, still beautiful, stalking criminals and ending their lives.

 

 

Ji Yeon is still the same mad wreck she was. She still worked as a killer of killers.

 

 

Dasom became a successful agent in England. Her intelligence, strategy, and skill were very much remarked and praised. They have made her the head of the Anti-Crime Brigade.

 

 

Amber did not go back to her old house. Instead, she tried to venture out on her own, being a smart young person both book and street. She is a vagabond, wandering aimlessly for her place in the world.

 

 

8 remarkable women. 8 different skills. 1 mission brought them together and their nation witnessed greatness.