The Rapture

Crimson

 

After slaying 2PM and causing mass panic at the plaza, Ji Yeon and Dasom now had to figure out a way to diffuse the bomb that was set to blow in 6  minutes. Though they did not want the civilians to go crazy, they themselves were going crazy because of what they were doing. Dasom had no experience in bomb diffusing and though she didn’t want to admit it, she didn’t trust Ji Yeon with her life. Even after their teamwork, she would never ever trust Ji Yeon with anything. Never.

 

“Okay. We have to figure out a way to stop this bomb.”

 

“There’s two ways.” Ji Yeon said. “We can learn how to defuse the bomb or we can throw it over at the lake.”

 

“Is this all the briefcases?” asked Dasom.

 

“Yes.” Ji Yeon said. “That was all they brought.”

 

“Okay.” Dasom tried to flex her genius muscles in order to defuse the bomb. “How should we do this.” The ticking time put additional pressure on her.

 

“Do you have any idea what you are doing?” asked the nurse.

 

“No. Not the slightest bit.” Dasom was really nervous. She didn’t want to fail this mission not just because of dishonor but because their lives could be lost. All of the people at the plaza and more could die because of this if they don’t act quick.

 

“I know how to work this.” Dasom did not trust Ji Yeon. To her, Ji Yeon was insane.

 

“I can’t let you do this. You might it up. It’s already ed up that we’re diffusing in the middle of the plaza.” Dasom reasoned out, trying to figure the bomb out as quickly as possible. She had already opened all three suitcases, all set to explode in 4 minutes.

 

“Oh God. What the is this?!?!” Dasom cried to herself.

 

“Just let me do it.” Ji Yeon said.

 

“ OUT!” Dasom bellowed in pressure. “I got this.” Without warning, Ji Yeon slid her knife arm past Dasom’s arm, causing a small cut.

 

“OUCH! You !” she was ready to hit Ji Yeon when she stopped upon realizing what Ji Yeon was doing.

 

“This is simple, really. All you have to do is cut the red wires. “ Ji Yeon cut all of the red wires at the speed of light, stopping the ticking clock and the bomb. Dasom was surprised that Ji Yeon even knew how to work this.

 

“And if you really want to be sure, dump the suitcases in the lake. That way, there would be no explosion as the system would be destroyed by liquid.” Ji Yeon explained. Dasom was left with hanging open as she was surprised with Ji Yeon’s extensive bomb knowledge.

 

“Yes ma’am.” was all Dasom could manage to say. Taking the already defused briefcases, Dasom ran to the port of the river and gave one mighty toss to all three of them, ending their existence.

 

“Now, we must find Yubin and the rest.” Ji Yeon said with great urgency. Dasom pulled out her detector which was connected to Yubin.

 

In the compound of the now deceased 2PM, the noxious gas had just faded and was no longer in effect and the three lady assassins. Yubin got up upon feeling her detector’s vibration, signaling that someone was messaging them.

 

“Kim Yubin.” she answered with her name.

 

“Yubin, we killed 2PM, we defused the bombs. We’re on our way. Where are you guys?” Dasom radioed in.

 

“Dasom.” Yubin spoke as she began to regain consciousness. “We’re here in 2PM’s Lair. Corporation Blowfish.”

 

“Corporation Blowfish.” Dasom stopped in her trail of thought. She paused for a while to recall something that Ji Yeon had said.

 

“That’s it! Corporation Blowfish. We’ll be right there.” Dasom hung up and hurried along with Ji Yeon, racing to get to Yubin’s aid.

 

 

In the Corporation Blowfish’s lair, the three assassins regained their consciousness and got back up on their feet. UEE felt dazed and dizzy while Amber seemed to have a temporary bout of amnesia. Yubin took her gun quickly out of her pocket and loaded it. She leaned against a post, eyeing the place intently.

 

“What you looking out for?” asked a seemingly airy and floating Amber.

 

“Shh. Quiet!” Yubin shushed her. “There could be anyone here. Anyone. A guard or someone who could get in the way of us putting a stop to the plans of the Crimson.” Corporation Blowfish, along with Goth Frank and his troop of Zombie Prisoners were all connected to the Crimsons. They were all tasked to brainwash the entire Korean population to turn them into the minions and disciples of the most revered God that the Crimsons were creating. And these women weren’t about to let that happen. Yubin saw that the coast was clear and ushered her two cohorts to follow her.

 

“Maybe there’s a way out.” she whispered.

 

“Hey! Where do you sissies think you’re going!” yelled a guard. The three women stopped in their tracks and looked back. They saw two huge burly guards wearing bullet proof vests armed with guns and mace. Amber smirked and even challenged them, feeling robust, awake, and cocky.

 

“We ain’t running!” she hollered cockily. UEE heard her and shook her head. “We’re gonna fight.” Amber charged at the bodyguards with her knife, inspiring Yubin and UEE to do the same. The bodyguards were big so the three of them were going to have to work hard together to take them down. Yubin started by blocking their punches with chops and retaliating with a series of kicks. A high flyer, Yubin followed the chops with some serious leg work by jumping up and doing a spin kick on the gargantuan bodyguard.

 

“UEE! Fire!” as the bodyguard was unconscious, UEE heeded Yubin’s orders and pulled both pistols out. Despite not being able to see the bodyguard that was about to fall, she still made a good distance approximation and was able to shoot him dead. Amber lunged forward at the second bodyguard whom she caught about to shoot UEE’s back. The puny tomboy rushed to UEE’s aid and stabbed the bodyguard several times on the chest and shoulders with her small knife. The bodyguard was severely wounded but his huge size refused to be fazed by Amber’s fierceness. Instead, he pushed her aside and weakly took out his gun to shoot her. UEE and Yubin had finished taking down and killing the first bodyguard, heard the clocking of the gun and pointed their pistols at him, shooting him and taking him down at the same time before he could even end Amber’s life.

 

“Woah. Thanks a lot there!” Amber said as she was helped up by Yubin.

 

“Yes. So you better start acting nice and decent. We just saved your from total disappearance on this planet.” Yubin pulled her up and even dusted her dirty t-shirt. “So let’s get out of here before things in the country get worse.”

 

“Wait.” UEE apprehended them. Yubin and Amber stopped in their tracks.

 

“The Rapture.” UEE said in sign language. They then realized that they had one more adversary to face: The Rapture.

 

“But what is the Rapture?” asked Amber

 

“The Rapture is the end of the world in Biblical texts,” Yubin explained. “But I think this is different.” The three women dashed out of Corporation Blowfish and out into the city. As they ran, they bumped into Dasom and Ji Yeon who had just come from the plaza and had set out to find them.

 

“Dasom! Ji Yeon!” Yubin exclaimed. She was surprised to find the detective and the nurse running towards them.

 

“We have defused the bomb. And killed 2pm.” Dasom confirmed.

 

“We got him and we got him good.” Ji Yeon snarled.

 

“Great. Now we have one more goon to face.”

 

“Where are the three other women?” asked Amber.

 

“I guess we’ve arrived faster than you can finish your sentence.” Hyori said, coming from behind of Yubin. Yubin spun around and saw her, Bom and Yuri sultrily walking towards them.

 

“Assembly time, girls.” their real leader, Hyori, said. As they took their weapons out, they started to expect the unexpected.

 

The lands began to shake. A great rift formed from beneath their feet. The sky that was once so clear started to turn gray and continued to darken until the atmosphere was dark. Thunder and lightning plagued the skies and earthquakes made the Earth rattle.

“He’s coming.” Yubin said.

 

“Who?” asked Dasom. Yubin squinted her eyes and grimly replied.

 

“The Rapture.” she said. “Also known as the Supreme God.”

 

“This is the god that the Crimsons have created.” she continued. “And now, they’re about to release it.”

 

“Damn, what do we do?” A hint of fear was heard in Amber’s voice. Hyori pulled both pistols out of her gun band and twirled them in her hands. Both guns were fully loaded.

 

“We get ready.” she smirked. The other girls were prompted to do the same. Yubin and UEE took their guns out. Yuri spun her sharp golden daggers in her fingers. Bom drew her samurai sword. Ji Yeon readied her knife arms that could kill. Dasom took her pistols out while the youngest member of the group, Amber, had only a very small weapon:  a pocket knife but could use this to the best of her abilities.

 

“Well if it isn’t the agents trying to stop us.” came a dollish voice from afar. Lady Jane and the rest of the Crimsons, Adriana, Raymond, Kristofer. They marched towards the 8 women with an evil aura that could only spell utter destruction. The people watched in fear on the sidelines.

 

“Lady Jane.” Hyori advanced and smirked, never taking her finger off of the trigger.

 

“We meet again, Scarlet Macaw.”

 

“These two women know each other?” asked Yubin.

 

“I remember the first ever fight we had.” Lady Jane began as the two sized each other up. “You left me with a horrible scar on my face. Something that has ruined my beauty.”

 

“You wouldn’t know beauty if it hit you in the face, Barbie.”

 

“I will hit you in the face.” Though Lady Jane had no weapons, Hyori knew that she and the rest of the Crimsons were genetically altered and scientifically tested to posses superhuman powers that were ten times greater than that of your average strongman.

 

“Try me!” Hyori challenged her longtime opponent. Lady Jane came back with a vicious punch which Hyori countered with her fist. The other girls came to her aid but the superhumanly strong Crimsons attacked, charging at them with just their bare hands.

 

Yubin and UEE, who had been together since the mission started, were both assassins and experts in martial arts. And since it would take two women to attack Adriana, the Amazon member of the Crimsons, they decided that their skills combined could definitely take her down.

 

Adriana began by taking out her huge sword which was basically the size of a chainsaw.

 

“You attack from behind, I’ll take care of her here.” Yubin told UEE. UEE heard her and ran towards Adriana, kicking her chest and face, using her body as leverage for her to flip over to the other side. Adriana turned around and attacked UEE first.

 

Raymond wasn’t really a muscular man but now that the tension rose and the occasion called for it, he spun around and instantly became a mass of a man.Raymond ran around smashing buildings and crushing people. Dasom could not allow this so she loaded her pistols not just with bullets but with poisonous bullets that could kill upon the first shot.

 

“Killing him with poison.” Dasom explained. “Arsenic and mercury mixed in the bullet.”

 

“You are badass.” Yuri replied. Unfortunately, Dasom couldn’t seem to perfectly hit Raymond as, despite getting more muscular, he still moved quickly, causing severe destruction in the city. They knew they had to put a stop to this.

 

For dangerous men like him, it called for only one solution: beautiful women. The belly dancer Yuri teamed up with Dasom to defeat him. Yuri knew that no man could resist her belly dancing moves. Like a snake, she had the beautiful body with an ugly sting.

 

“Hey Brutus!” she called. “Smash this!” Yuri started to harness the power of seduction through her belly dancing moves, concentrating hard to hear music in her head that could help her dance. The girls that were fighting stopped and stared at her, watching in amazement and confusion as to what she was doing. Yuri was basically moving her torso in snake like fashion, hypnotizing Raymond who was looking on.

“Try and smash this, you !” Yuri said as she seductively moved her hips in a circular motion, attracting Raymond and making him come closer. Raymond could not resist Yuri’s dancing and was tempted to go near her. He was out of his system, which the female members of the Crimsons found bothering. Raymond found his power slowly waning.

 

“Come closer.” Yuri whispered, using sensual hand gestures to seduce him. Raymond,  deep in hypnosis, stepped forward. Though he felt his power was waning, he slowly snapped back into reality and roared. His powerful growl was strong as a gust of wind, nearly blowing Yuri away. The frightened belly dancer fell to her knee but remained sturdy.

 

“Not seduced huh?” she smirked. “No matter. I can still make you fall for me!” Yuri took out 9 different ninja stars, throwing them all at Raymond’s way. Raymond chased after her, creating rifts and earthquakes with his massive strength. Yuri never stopped hurling the ninja stars and daggers towards Raymond but all they seemed to do him no harm.

 

“Dasom! Help!” Yuri was nearly out of weapons and had no other option but to run. Dasom saw the situation and pulled both guns out, shooting like a mad man, chasing after Raymond.

 

“Catch!” Dasom tossed her gun towards Yuri who caught it. This was the gun with the toxic bullets. Yuri continued to run from Raymond but as the giant closed in on her, with Dasom behind him, she sprang into action and was in command.

 

“I’ll make you fall this time!” Yuri said. She tossed the four remaining ninja stars at Raymond with one hitting him in the eye.

 

“NOW DASOM!” she and Dasom who were both holding toxic bullets. The two women fired at the same time, poisoning and killing Raymond. The gargantuan shrank and was reduced to a regular sized corpse.

 

Kristofer and Adriana worked together to ensure the annihilation of the girls. The two of them had superficial powers enhanced by science. They had huge and deadly weapons but they were up against women far more skilled and deadlier. Ji Yeon, Amber, and the beautiful geisha Bom teamed up to take them on. Since they used weapons that could slice and cut through, you can expect a lot of blood from this.

 

“You dare challenge us?” Kristofer’s voice echoed throughout the city. The terrified civilians continued to run away and seek refuge.

“Come closer.” said the lady samurai who stepped forth and drew her sharp sword.  Ji Yeon and Amber stood right behind her.

 

“If you say so!” Kristofer came charging at Bom who appeared so calm with her geisha costume. As he was charging with his gigantic metal sword, Bom spun around gracefully and created a gash on Kristofer’s shoulder.

 

“Argh!’

 

“Didn’t you hear me?” Bom asked meekly. “I said come closer.”

 

“You !” Adriana was having none of Bom’s nonsense and was keen to combat the samurai expert. She lunged forward and drew her sword. Bom knew she meant business so she exhibited her serious side as well.

 

Meanwhile, Kristofer got to work with Ji Yeon and Amber. Despite his injury, he still aimed to kill them. He raised his arm and tried to slice Ji Yeon but Ji Yeon rolled out just in time. She used her knife arms to stab Kristofer in the back. Kristofer seemed to be the weakest link in the group for it seemed really easy to slay him.

 

“You call yourself a villain?” the cocky Amber said. “Ha! You look pretty easy. You don’t scare me. You-” Kristofer somehow managed to muster the strength to stab Amber in the shoulder with his sword.

 

“HA! HAHAHA! HAHAHHA!! I GOT YOU! I ING GOT YOU, YOU LITTLE TWIRP!” Kristofer was celebrating for he was able to stab Amber. The sword was still plunged in her shoulder and when Ji Yeon saw this, she decided to do the killing the silent way.

 

“Celebrate away, doofus!” said a sly voice from behind. Kristofer raised his eyebrow and wondered who that could be. When he turned around to check, a great horror welcomed him. The Nightingale stabbed him in the stomach with her knife arms and as soon as she did, pulled them out to slice off his head and midsection. Kristofer was down into three segments.

 

“Are you okay?” Ji Yeon rushed to Amber’s aid. The sword was still plunged into her shoulder and she was losing so much blood already.

 

“Pull it out!” Amber mindlessly said.

 

 

“I can’t.” Ji Yeon admitted. Amber suddenly remembered that Ji Yeon didn’t have hands.

 

“Oh. Right.” Amber did the pulling out herself which was more painful and elicited so much pain from her.

 

“ARGH!’ the blood flow was unstoppable and she knew she could die if she just let the blood flow.

 

“Torniquet it! Someone!” Ji Yeon called. UEE and Yubin were in action and when they saw her situation, they felt compelled to stop but couldn’t let their guards down.

 

“What’s the matter!?” Yuri rushed to Amber’s aid and saw the damage that Kristofer had caused. Hurriedly, Yuri ripped a part of her skirt and wrapped it around Amber’s shoulder to curb the blood.

 

“Kristofer stabbed her. Good thing I killed him before he killed her.”

 

“Oh. Good thing.” Yuri said. “She could’ve been dead meat!” Yuri helped Amber up. Amber, who was left handed, could have some trouble fighting the bad guys off with her  injury.

 

“Can you fight?”

 

“Never been better.” Amber replied. With Kristofer and Raymond dead, it was only Lady Jane and Adriana they had to worry about.

 

“Come on, let’s help them!” Amber, more energetic than ever, sprang to the other girls’ aid. Yuri, Dasom and Ji Yeon thought it was a good idea and ran off to help Yubin and UEE who were busy fighting off Lady Jane’s powerful forces.

 

Yubin spun around and kicked Lady Jane in the jaw but the doll-like leader was just too powerful for the Soviet spy to handle. Lady Jane grabbed Yubin by the ankle. Though she was at Lady Jane’s mercy, Yubin refused to show any signs of weakness.

 

“I have you at my mercy!” Lady Jane cackled. Yubin’s ankled was snapped as she flipped and tossed the spy around, making her land on her chest. Not wanting to stay down, Yubin rolled on her back and shot Lady Jane in the shoulder.

 

“UEE!” Yubin called the blind assassin. Lady Jane whipped around and saw UEE grasping and making gestures in the air signaling that she needed direction. Though shot but not fatally, Lady Jane managed to aim her gun at UEE, taking advantage of her blindness.

 

“Not on my watch!” A great shriek-a sound never heard from her before- came from Yubin’s mouth as Lady Jane’s head rolled on her and back down on the ground. The fallen assassin looked at the one responsible for the decapitation of the supervillain.

 

“Help?” It was Bom the geisha samurai! She helped Yubin up and saw that UEE was also in need of some assistance.

 

“Come on. UEE needs us!” urged Bom. They saw Adriana coming closer to UEE with her sword, getting ready to slice her into bits and pieces. UEE was still trying to grasp something or sense something when her finger felt the tip of Adriana’s sword. That’s when she knew that death was near. UEE felt for Adriana’s face, squeezing her nose and cheeks, irritating the living doll.

 

“Get off me!” she slapped UEE’s hand away and raised her sword. Upon this violent motion, UEE knew right then and there that her life was in danger. She got down, pulled her pistol out, aimed it exactly at Adriana’s face. Not hesitating to kill, UEE pulled the trigger, finishing the last member of the Crimsons off.