The Viper

Crimson

Deep in the city, there was a club for the elite gentlemen. These elite gentlemen were those who belonged in the higher classes of society, mostly comprise of politicians, entrepreneurs, tycoons, and celebrities. The name of the club was The Target. Everything was very expensive, which is why only a select few could afford to frequent the place. Classy atmosphere, imported drinks, good music. This was part of the good life. But what was even better was the lady dancers that entertained the mostly masculine crowd. Most of those who frequented the club were the young and the rich, often single and looking for someone to nail for the bored night but sometimes, the common patrons of the hot spot were old men bored with their married lives and seeking beautiful, young women that they could possibly have with. es, strippers, whoever was willing. For as long as it was a woman, it was able, thought the men.

 

Some criminals who got rich robbing and killing people were also able to gain entry to The Target. And when they did, they often committed more crimes such as secret drug trafficking, robbery and of course, get some es under their arms and murder them. It was the perfect place to commit subtle crimes. Aside from the fact that it was crowded, it was crowded with rich and famous people.


There were so many dancers who worked at The Target but one in particular really roped the guys in. With her 5’5” height, slender yet curvy build and tantalizing deep brown eyes, it wasn’t a wonder why the customers just kept on coming and coming. Her name was known far and wide for her exceptional skill in the field of seduction but it was her real expertise that helped her make a name for herself.


Her name was Kwon Yuri, a skilled belly dancer slash master assassin. Yuri worked for the same company that UEE worked for but her approach was different from the blind agent. Since Yuri relied heavily on her dancing skills and killer good looks, she was delegated to the position of an undercover spy, usually opting to work as a dancer or a waitress to gather information and bust criminals. Knowing that a greater percentage of crimes happen in the heart of the city, crimes by the rich committed at The Target or anywhere near that area, Yuri opted to dwell there and work her charms.


Tonight was just like any other night at The Target. People filled the place, criminals blending in with regular bargoers. Dancers infested the dance floor as well as the stage, for the performers.



“Give me Selina!” demanded an eager male customer. The host took his money and called Selina from the backstage.


“Selina! Selina! You’re in demand!” Selina came dashing out of her dressing room when someone grabbed her arm from behind and pulled her back in.


“I’ll handle this.” came a sly voice from behind. Selina was pulled back in and forward came a beautiful lady dressed in a belly dancer’s gear, a head piece similar to Cleopatra’s, two golden leaves over her s bearing her well-toned torso, and a long purple skirt that extended up to her feet. Yuri walked ily to the front, exposing her beautiful self to everyone in the club. Once the people caught a glimpse of her y body and her tantalizing face, everyone flocked to her front, even the customer who demanded for Selina.


“I thought I asked for Selina.” he said, not taking his eyes off of Yuri. Yuri heard him and bent down low. Way low for some of the men to actually catch a glimpse of her cleavage. Even the customer who asked for Selina was starstruck.


“Are you complaining, boy?” Yuri , a sly grin on her face. The customer grinned himself and didn’t say a word. “Cause I’m not. I’ll be honest, I wanna dance with you.” Yuri seduced him. Of course, the guy couldn’t and wouldn’t refuse a from the hottest, most seductive woman in the bar. Hypnotized by her beauty and having all his strength drained by the touch of Yuri’s slender finger.


“Come on up, boy. Don’t be shy.” Yuri basically lifted him up with her pointer, making him come up on the stage. Sensual music came on and as the young patron stood on the stage, his mouth wide open. Yuri began to gyrate upon him, feeling on his chest and his legs, giving him a ual experience he soon wouldn’t forget.


“My dear, please slow down...” the customer said, feeling aroused as Yuri continued to work her way up to his lips, closing in for a kiss. But first, feeling her way up his legs, Yuri assumed a quite controversial position, kneeling before him and moving her chest in such fashion.


“Woaaah...” the customer was really deep into Yuri’s dance. Yuri continued her sensual belly dancing when she grabbed the customer’s crotch, sending him in a world of shock and pain.


“WHAT THE ! HEYY!!!” he grabbed her wrist and pushed her away. Yuri showed the other side of Yuri-a side that not many people knew of. As the customer pushed Yuri away, Yuri landed on her feet, grabbed his pants and ped, pulled them down before everyone else, exposing the packets and packets of and . The customer was a drug mule! A drug trafficker who had been frequenting the bar and providing patrons as well as dancers with drugs. Yuri wrestled him, locked him in and flipped him over, all while wearing her elaborate stripper gown. The drug mule, as it turned out, had henchmen with him and came charging at the feisty assassin.


“Come on.  You try’na fight me?” Yuri said. The two burly guys came up on stage, ready to tackle the slim beauty. One burly guy tried to grasp her and crush her in his huge arms but she ducked, narrowly missed and swiped his legs, making him fall to the ground. Yuri then tumbled forward, locked her legs onto the neck of the second burly guy and tossed him over, exposed and all. For the final assault, Yuri locked her arms around their necks and broke them. She straightened up, looked at the drug mule and gave him a mean eye.


“Got anything else to say, honey?” she smirked as he fled the scene in a panic. Yuri strutted her way to the back, leaving the bargoers in a daze.


She was this way, slick and quick like a snake. Her eyes were piercing and her moves were tantalizing. Her codename, The Viper.