Defuse

Crimson

 

Dasom and Ji Yeon were tasked to work together, to perform an act of espionage on another subgroup of the Crimsons. This subgroup of theirs was a dangerous yet low-key, hiding amongst the common men in the  most common places in the country. The  group, known as Corporation Blowfish, was around roaming the city, clad in unsuspicious clothing, blending in with the common  men. When you see them, if you could even spot them, you wouldn’t suspect a thing. As a matter of fact, you’d even deem them friendly. Yeah, they can get friendly with you. And when they get your trust, you’re pretty much doomed.

 

 

“What’s the name? Corporation Blowfish?” asked Dasom with her distinct British accent. Yubin was on the other line, in a serious mood and cynically answered.

 

 

“Yeah. Corporation Blowfish. What were you expecting?”

 

 

“Why?”

 

 

“You’ll find out why.”

 

 

“Do you even know why?” asked the lady detective. Yubin, more of an action than verbal person, impatiently rolled her eyes and sighed.

 

 

“You’re a detective right?” Yubin asked, arching her eyebrow.

 

 

“Yes.”

 

 

“Then why don’t you stop interrogating me and start investigating, okay?” The tough spy hung up on her and left her and Ji Yeon on their own. Dasom, who despite her intelligence and wit was still quite uncomfortable with the nurse, especially since she found out that Ji Yeon was mentally impaired and had...unique arms to put it.

 

 

“Alright.” Dasom sighed hopelessly to herself, feeling that this part of the mission would be a failure. She was intelligent and skilled but something told her that cooperation coming from the other and only member of her team, Ji Yeon.

 

 

“Is there a problem?” came the muffled, mysterious voice from beneath the surgical mask. Dasom’s heart was struck with fear as she trembled to look behind her.

 

 

“No. No there isn’t.” she said, turning to face her partner. The vile and disturbing, deranged nurse had one arm under her elbow, twirling the other hand, allowing the light to reflect on them. Dasom was really afraid that the nurse could snap anytime.

 

 

“No? You look like you’re scared of me.” Dasom was stiff and petrified, dared not to move as Ji Yeon walked closely towards the lady detective, sniffing fear out of her. Dasom was as still as a log.

 

 

“I’m...”

 

 

“You can’t even speak. Poor you.” Ji Yeon was only a few inches away from Dasom’s face and Dasom could feel the smooth blades of the knife smoothly making their way down her cheek, careful enough not to cut her.

 

 

“Oh my...” she gasped as she saw the knife on her face. She pushed Ji Yeon aside and rubbed her face, feeling the cold of the steel.

 

 

“Did I scare you again?” Ji Yeon circled around Dasom like a vulture waiting for its prey to collapse. Ji Yeon was waiting for Dasom’s guard to go down before scaring her once more.

 

 

“Alright. Let’s just get this over with so we can go home and-”

 

 

“Corporation Blowfish.” Ji Yeon said under her breath but Dasom heard it and turned around. She figured that if she wanted this to work out, she’d have to talk to her partner.

 

 

“Say it again?” she asked.

 

 

“Corporation Blowfish. Didn’t you hear? Soviet spy just told you.”

 

 

“I wasn’t paying attention to her. She was being all cranky.” Ji Yeon smirked at Dasom’s accent.

 

 

“You speak fancily. So amusing.”

 

 

“I was born in England.” Dasom said as she fixed her handbag. “Born and raised. Hadn’t seen Korea until today.”

 

 

“Newcomer. Well, you’ll get used to it. As most do.” Ji Yeon shrugged. Dasom didn’t know whether to take it as friendly advice or as a warning.

Who were Corporation Blowfish anyways? They were a group of clandestine suicide bombers who disguised themselves as ordinary people, going to the most crowded places and performing a dangerous, life-ending stunt not just for the people around them but for themselves as well. That is why Corporation Blowfish recruits new members on a regular basis so that they could keep their business alive.

 

 

“This one is different though,” Ji Yeon said. “This time, it’s not their lives on the line. It’s the people’s minds that are.”

 

 

“What?”

“What they’re up to now is mind control. They’re gonna use mind control bombs, with gases deadly enough to seep and alter the correct human judgement, making them follow the Crimsons’ every command.” Ji Yeon explained.

 

 

“This is all about mind control.”

 

 

“And violence and death.” Ji Yeon hissed. “All those who resist shall be killed.”

 

 

“My God!” Dasom gasped and covered .

 

 

“Exactly.”

 

 

“They’re creating their own bloody army.”

 

 

“That’s the point. It’s been the point since the beginning of the mission. Mind control.”

 

 

“We have to put a stop to this.” Dasom exclaimed.

 

 

[MEANWHILE]

 

 

As the two set out to find a way to stop this mass mind murder, Corporation Blowfish was just getting ready for their big public stunt.

 

 

“This is something different. Goddammit! Finally!” the leader, Junho said. He was so tired of having to go through a battery of tests and trainings just to find the perfect suicide bomber.

 

 

“Mind control. One of my most favorite control methods. Drained in the brain.” Jaebom cackled. Corporation Blowfish also went by another name, that being 2PM due to most of their attacks occurring at 2 in the afternoon.

 

 

“Same old same old?” asked fair-skinned blonde haired Nichkhun, the pretty boy of the group. Their predecessors were much tougher looking, much bigger. They were all dead now, due to the suicide bombings that they had done.

 

 

“2 in the afternoon. Same time, different agenda.” replied Jaebom.

 

 

“The Town Plaza.” Taecyeon said. “Where the majority gather. On a beautiful afternoon, no one would suspect that such occurrence would take place.

 

 

As Corporation Blowfish were having their meeting, they were so engrossed in their topic that they became oblivious to their surroundings. Turns out Yubin was crouching on the top railings of the conference hall, spying on them and trying to feed Dasom and Ji Yeon with some information.

 

 

Yubin was down on her knees, crawling and spying on them while UEE and Amber were tasked to keep a lookout for her.

 

 

“They’re attacking at 2PM. That’s their strategy.” Yubin whispered through her small microphone which sent information to Dasom’s own microphone. “Every 2 in the afternoon, bombings go on. That’s why we’ve been hearing news about this only at a specific time of the day.”

 

 

“So 2 in the afternoon?” Dasom confirmed.

“Affirmative.” Yubin responded. “But don’t you worry, I’ll kick some -” Yubin for some reason started to lose her signal, making it hard for Dasom to hear her.

 

 

“Yubin. Ms. Yubin, are you there?” she asked. What happened to Yubin?

 

 

“Let me go you !” Yubin’s arms were grabbed by a couple of security guards working in the compound. 2PM, who were down below, heard some commotion on the railings and looked up. There, they saw veteran young spy Yubin socking the guards’ faces with her fists, standing on her hands, flipping over and knocking the bouncers down with her legs. Sitting on their chests, the Soviet spy took out her pepper spray and sprayed on their eyes.

 

 

“Yubin. Yubin, are you there?” Amber called from her microphone. She and UEE were outside, keeping watch. Yubin couldn’t reply as she was busy fighting off the bouncers that were coming one by one.

 

 

“The ?” complained Taecyeon. He decided to take matters into his own hands and ran up the stairs to the balcony where the bouncers were being kicked and punched by a 5’3” girl. Yubin spun around, gave them a taste of her heels and made them feel the wrath of her fists. Taecyeon was intimidated by her intense movements and agile way of fighting. A bouncer was about to grapple her from behind when instincts told her that someone was about to grab her. She pulled out her automatic rifle, spun around and shot him dead.

 

 

Her ordeal was far from over, though. As soon as the burly bouncer fell unconscious to the ground, Taecyeon was reveale to be hiding behind him. Yubin reloaded her rifle and pointed it at him, backing up.

 

 

“Don’t come any closer.” she said. “Surrender your plan or I’ll blow the place up.” Finally, Yubin’s voice became clear. Amber and UEE were shocked to hear what the words from were. They knew right then and there that she was being faced with an adversary.

 

 

“Kim Yubin.” Taecyeon snarled, daring to walk towards her. Yubin continued backing up until she nearly tripped on a fallen body. Nearly breaking her heel, Yubin got back up and pointed the gun at Taecyeon.

 

 

“How do you know my name?”

 

 

“Your father and I...” Taecyeon began with an evil, sly grin. “We had some history.” Even Dasom could hear the resonating voice of vileness from her microphone.

 

 

“Yubin, is everything alright?” asked Dasom, her British accent loudly and clearly.

 

 

“Secure the city, da?” Yubin returned, not taking her gaze and pistol off Taecyeon. The 2PM member lunged at Yubin, prompting her to shoot him in the shoulder. She ran up to him and kicked his jaw, making him fall backwards. Yubin picked him up by the shirt and gave him several uppercuts, treating him like he was a punching bag. Continuously, Yubin gave him punches but Taecyeon was able to hold her fist, preventing the final one from happening.

 

 

“Not on my watch!” a bruised Taecyeon said. With one strong fist, he sent Yubin rolling on the floor, letting go of her gun. Yubin got back up, a slight bruising on her left cheek but still unfazed, Yubin attacked Taecyeon, was about to go for it when the equally agile Jaebom jumped in front of Taecyeon, ready to attack Yubin.

 

 

“Hold your noses.” Jaebom said as he produced a tear gas bomb from his pocket. The swift Yubin jumped up and scissors kicked the device from the leader’s hand, making it fly in the air.

 

 

[MEANWHILE]

 

 

“UEE, I think Yubin needs our help.” Amber shook UEE’s shoulders in worry and urgency. The blind assassin grasped the younger fighter’s hands and stopped her from doing so.

 

 

“No need to panic. I have everything under control.” she said in sign language. Though intelligent, Amber was quite unfamiliar with sign language.

 

 

“What?” she asked, as if UEE could make it any more understandable for her. Amber thought of having her write it down but remembered that she wrote in braile.

 

 

“Follow me, I said. I have a good plan.” UEE tried to open and utter these words. It became clear to Amber now.

 

 

“Follow me. I have a plan.” Amber muttered to herself. She grinned at UEE and said,

 

 

“I’m right behind you.” putting all her trust in the secret agent. UEE grabbed her hand but Amber pulled away. She saw a look of confusion on UEE’s face and quickly grabbed UEE’s hand.

 

 

“I’ll lead you. Just...signal me where to go.” Amber said. The two ladies ran to try to find Yubin’s whereabouts.


 

 

[AT CORPORATION BLOWFISH’S HEADQUARTERS]

 

 

“You think you can get away with spying on us and try to put a stop to our plans, huh?” Nichkhun teased as he tied Yubin’s body around a post. Yubin tried to inch her way out, struggling to free herself from the ropes. Nichkhuns aw this pitiful sight and laughed.

 

 

“We’re not going to let you destroy something we worked so darn hard for.” Jaebom warned. “We don’t know who you are and honestly, we couldn’t be any more ignorant about your existence, however, you decided to interfere with the plan and here you are, bound up on a pole. You brought yourself into this. Not us.”

 

 

“You think I’m just going to sit around and watch you blow Korea up?” Yubin grunted, asking him angrily as she forced to pluck herself out of the ropes.

 

 

“Definitely. Most definitely.”  Jaebom responded evilly. “You see, we anticipated this. We knew that somewhere out there, there are snoopy people like you who will get in the way of our plan. And we’re not going to let that happen.”

 

 

“Apparently,” Yubin replied, her words laced with a Russian accent. “I have plans of my own.”

 

 

Just in the nick of time, Amber and UEE arrived at 2PM’s headquarters. The lean tomboy and mean assassin had their backs against the wall, hoping that the detectors would miss them.  The detector scanned the place and as they anticipated the alarm and prayed for it to not go off at the same time, it missed them, much to their delight.

 

 

“Let’s go.” UEE signaled. Amber ran after her and as they approached the entrance, UEE heard heavy footsteps, like they were coming from boots. UEE felt for Amber’s shoulders and upon getting a hold of a pair of bony ones, she pulled her and ducked for cover beneath the sacks of artillery.

 

 

“You hear something?” she asked. UEE nodded her head. Amber looked to the right and saw a couple of soldiers dressed in fatigue, guarding the compound. UEE carefully stood up, using Amber’s hands as her aids. Not being able to speak, UEE used her immense strength that Amber never knew she had to grab a sack of artillery and drop it on the ground, creating commotion. The two soldiers looked back and saw UEE, clad in a lady’s tuxedo with Ray Bans on her eyes, posing in a way that seemed ready to tackle them.

 

 

“Come on over,” she signaled. The soldiers understood these and since UEE and Amber were intruders, it was instinctive for them to seize the two. The soldiers charged towards UEE who jumped up in the air and kicked the two men in the head, knocking them down. Amber rushed to UEE’s side and together, they would take on the two soldiers who, with their strong build, were quickly recovering.

 

 

“Get up, you dickheads!” Amber taunted. UEE heard this and grabbed her wrist.

 

 

“No. Let me handle this. You are far too young.” UEE signaled. The experienced spy charged towards the soldiers, running before jabbing them, spinning around and giving them a taste of her heel. Feeling useless, Amber still ran to UEE’s aid despite UEE telling her that she could handle the situation alone. Amber took out her pocket knife and while UEE was combating both soldiers, she pushed the agent aside and stabbed one soldier in the stomach, causing him to bleed.

 

 

“Come here you little rascal!!!” snickered the other soldier as he grabbed the skinny tomboy’s shoulders. UEE heard struggle and took her gun out, shooting the soldier perfectly in the temple. He fell down dead, releasing Amber from his grasp.

 

 

“Thanks so much.” she said as Amber was down on the ground. UEE helped her up and together, they rushed to find Yubin.

 

 

“We’d love to stay and chat, but we have establishments to blow up.” Yubin looked past 2PM and saw the silhouettes of UEE and Amber. She knew their plan would fail.

 

 

“As I have said,” Yubin produced a knife from the inside of her sleeve. “I have plans of my own.” She flipped her bangs and looked past 2PM and winked at Amber. Yubin sliced the ropes off and when she was free, 2PM sprang into action but Yubin did not allow them to get the upper hand. Amber and UEE rushed to her aid while Yubin did a hand flip, wrapped her legs around Taecyeon’s neck and spun around, flipping him on his back.

 

 

“COME ON! LET’S GET OUT OF HERE!” UEE had with her her cane and used this as her weapon. She used this cane to poke them and hit them, trip them on their backs.

 

 

“THROW IT OVER HERE!” Yubin’s husky voice came. UEE perfectly tossed the cane over to Yubin who used it as a pole, planting it firmly on the ground before lifting her feet and swinging around it. Jaebom, however tripped the pole over and pulled a grenade out of his pocket.

 

 

“NOW!” commanded Nichkhun. Jaebom threw the grenade which wasn’t an explosive rather noxious gas that could knock them out. 2PM hurriedly made their way out of the compound. Yubin, Amber, and UEE were unconscious and slowly started to faint. Yubin remained strong, radioing Dasom for final instructions.

 

 

“Dasom, stay alert. They have escaped. I couldn’t stop them.” Yubin was out of breath, catching up and hyperventilating.

 

 

On the other side of the city, Dasom and a cloaked Ji Yeon were camouflaged amongst a group of people, staying alert and awake for any signs of the Corporation Blowfish.

 

 

“Yubin?! Are you alright?” asked Dasom worriedly. They knew at this point that they were on their own as the three women were unconscious in the 2PM compound.

 

 

“Dammit! No reply!” Dasom cursed. “We’re in this on our own, Ji Yeon.”

 

 

“Yes.” replied the masked nurse. She and Dasom continued to roam around the plaza, acting natural. The two, not having much action, sat down and observed. Ji Yeon seemed passive while Sherlock was keen on examining each passer by.

 

 

“No sign of evil here.” Dasom said, arching her eyebrow. “Anything suspicious caught your eye?”

 

 

“No.” replied Ji Yeon simply.

 

 

A few minutes later, a group of men in corporate attire arrived at the plaza, all 7 of them with briefcases. They all came together and separated in a short while. Dasom looked their way and noticed this. The 7 men went to different directions, spread out through the plaza.

 

 

“Okay...let’s see where this goes.” Dasom said to herself.

 

 

“What is that?” asked the mysterious nurse.

 

 

“I think I have something.”

 

 

“Where?”

 

 

“Look.” Dasom pointed at the 7 suited men with briefcases who spread out at the plaza. Ji Yeon saw them but didn’t seem to see anything strange.

 

 

“Nothing weird here.” she commented.

 

 

“Just keep watching. Relax and watch them.” The men who had the briefcases just left them at their respective posts, spots and different areas of the plaza where people were. The briefcases were scattered and this posed serious danger to unsuspecting civilians.

 

 

“See him leave the briefcase?” Dasom asked. “What does that tell you?” Ji Yeon realized what Dasom had been trying to say.

 

 

“It tells me,” said the sly nurse. “That you are right. I shouldn’t have doubted you, Sherlock.” she teased. Dasom knew her codename was Sherlock but still wasn’t quite comfortable with it.

 

 

“Follow me, Ji Yeon. This mission cannot succeed.”

 

 

“Woah.” Ji Yeon slightly misunderstood Dasom’s comment. “What mission? Our mission or their mission?”

 

 

“What do you think?” Dasom sarcastically returned the question. “Would I want our mission to fail?” Ji Yeon did not answer, rather stood up with Dasom. Dasom placed her hand in her pocket and clutched her rifle tightly, ready to pull it out when the occassion called for it.

 

 

“Observe them, Ji Yeon. Just watch.” she told her nurse friend who was in a huge cloak and a fedora to hide her menacingly scary yet useful and dangerous arms.

 

 

“They don’t seem to be communicating but they’re all doing the exact same thing.” Ji Yeon said. She turned around and observed them some more. 2PM were distant, acting as though they were strangers to one another.

 

 

“Let’s separate. Check on those and I’ll keep an eye out on these guys.” the two women went their separate ways but before Ji Yeon could stray away from Dasom, the smart detective grasped her arm, resulting in a deep, bloody gash on Dasom’s hand. Ji Yeon was surprised with Dasom’s tolerance for pain. Her knife-arms were sharp but Dasom grasped them and had her hand bleeding but did not react to it. Like it was nothing at all.

 

 

“You are very brave and strong.” Ji Yeon commented. Dasom looked at her and raised an eyebrow, not knowing why the sudden compliment. It was only then that she realized her hand had been  bleeding from grasping the knife arm. “Don’t you feel pain?”

 

 

“Concentration.” Dasom said. “Focus hard and you won’t feel a thing. Now go and do as I told you to.” Dasom gave her final orders before letting her go.

 

 

“Remember,” Dasom hollered before Ji Yeon got very far. Ji Yeon walked towards Dasom and the latter grabbed her knife arm, pulling her really close to her stomach, almost stabbing herself and committing suicide. “If they retaliate, don’t hesitate to kill.” She pushed Ji Yeon away from her, grabbed the gun and hid it inside her cloak, in the chest part.

 

 

Dasom inched closer to the men in suits without being way too obvious. She disguised herself as a passerby, looking at everything. The men in suits, Jaebom, Nichkhun and Woo Young, noticed her but paid no particular attention to her. They just went by with their business. Luckily for Dasom, she was in the perfect position to be spying on them. Right in front of the men was a bus stop and that’s where Dasom stood. She pretended to be waiting for the next bus.

 

 

“Alright. I’ll leave these here. And then we wait.” Jaebom said.

 

 

“We have 3 minutes. You boys got 3 minutes?” Nichkhun spoke to his clip-on radio, seemingly radioing the other men and asking them about their bombs.

 

 

“Good. This is just perfect.” Dasom overheard this and immediately, she took her gun out but hid it behind her back so as not to scare passers-by. Woo Young noticed the pistol behind her and watched as she shook her wrist, an effort to signal them that she was armed.

 

 

“Don’t come any closer.” Dasom muttered under her breath.

 

 

“Dammit! They have allies everywhere!” Nichkhun cursed at his radio, signaling to his other groupmates that Yubin’s other allies were at the park.

 

 

“We’re on our way. Don’t let the dame out of your sight.” cursed Taecyeon. Dasom did not hear their radio conversation, but she was trying to stay alert for anything they could possibly do.

 

 

“As for you...” Nickhun muttered to himself. He took out a gun that was twice as big as Dasom’s and loaded his gun with bullets. Dasom heard this and placed her finger on the gun’s trigger, positioning her wrists carefully so that it was hidden and pointing at Nichkhun. Nichkhun looked up and saw the erected gun at his nose, ready to fire at him.

 

 

“Come closer, if you can.” Dasom challenged him. Nichkhun seemed a bit hesitant after seeing her gun but realizing that he too was armed with a weapon, he dared to get closer to her. Slyly as he could, Nichkhun stood up with his gun and walked closer to Dasom. He pointed the gun barrel at Dasom’s back, nudging her spine with it.

 

 

“Do you dare pull the trigger?” Dasom felt the nudging of the gun but what scared her more was the breathing down on her neck. The whispering on her nape that made her hairs stand on their end was the voice of the sinister Nichkhun who was now holding a gun against her back.

 

 

Brave as she was, the intelligent agent risked the solemnity of the plaza for public safety.

 

 

“Yes.” Dasom said. She knew Nichkhun heard this and she anticipated him to pull the trigger, blowing her guts off and ending her life. Nichkhun on the other hand was just about ready to do so. She mentally counted before deciding to pull the trigger. It was just a matter of tough luck for her life was at stake with this chance she was taking.

 

 

And she was lucky enough, at least.

 

 

Dasom pulled the trigger, eliciting a huge bang and great commotion amongst the people. Everyone at the plaza cowered and ran around, thinking that there was a terrorist  amongst them. Dasom did not know how to control the people but what she did see was Nichkhun bleeding from the mouth. Jaebom and Woo Young saw this and wasted no time attacking Dasom.

 

 

“You are not going to get away with this.” it wasn’t 2PM Dasom was worried about. It was the bombs in the briefcases that were spread out throughout the plaza. She wondered if Ji Yeon was able to get her job done.

 

 

“Not if I have anything to say about it.” Jaebom pointed his gun at her and fired away, missing as Dasom ducked down. She swiped her leg and tripped them, making the two men land on their backs. WooYoung still had the gun and he quickly stood up to shoot at Dasom. Dasom jumped up, able to miss the bullet when the two men sprang back on their feet and decided to tackle her with their bare hands. Then, a side of Dasom previously not seen was revealed. Jaebom was about to punch her face when she ducked down and grabbed his arm, her tight grip around it and an incredible fear of strength, toppled him over. WooYoung saw this and was greatly shocked. He wasn’t expecting such great strength to come from a demure looking, prim and proper, conservatively dressed woman. He charged at her, jumping up for a kick when Dasom shielded herself with her elbow and jumped up in the air, spun around and kicked Woo Young in the jaw, almost dislocating it and making his head twist. Jaebom was resilient and got back up.

 

 

“You pesky little Brit!” he said. Dasom spun around and saw that he was not ready to give up. The two engaged in a brutal combat of fists and kicks until Dasom remembered that they had bombs in their briefcases. She elbowed Jaebom in the jaw, kicked him in the stomach then grabbed Woo Young by the head and snapped it, knocking him unconscious. Dasom grabbed the bombs that were about to explode, but remembered the public.

 

 

“What is she doing?!”

 

 

“Thief! Thief!” people started to yell. They thought that Dasom was stealing the briefcases. Dasom stopped in her hurry to clear the air one last time. She didn’t want to startle the people but she believed that this was the only way she could warn them quickly about the imminent dangers.

 

 

“People! What is in here is not money. These are bombs!” Dasom yelled at the top of her voice, eliciting in much greater panic. People started running around, taking cover and leaving the place. Cries, screams and yells could be heard throughout the plaza, distracting Dasom from doing what she was supposed to do: diffuse the bomb.

 

 

Jaebom and Woo Young got back up and saw the dazed and confused Dasom trying to figure out how to destroy the bomb without wrecking the place. Dasom whipped around and caught sight of them, still alive and well and ready to tackle her. This was when she realized that it was time to step up her game.

 

 

“Attacking me? Not on my watch!” Dasom made the first move, punching Jaebom in the face, repeatedly doing so like a punching bag. After a series of jabs, Dasom spun around and kicked him in the face. Just as Jaebom was about to fall down, Dasom pulled her gun out and shot him dead. WooYoung was going for the attack when Dasom whipped around, kicked him in the stomach, gave him an uppercut before shooting him pointblank in the head.

 

 

“10 Minutes” said the bomb ticker. The clever detective panicked even more. She had no idea how to diffuse a bomb let alone how to tackle it. She realized that she wasn’ alone and she had an aid with her.

 

 

It was just a matter of finding her.

 

 

Ji Yeon was caught amidst all the chaos. Observing carefully, she noticed the 4 other 2PM members sneaking out, with their suitcases left in different, spread out locations. This wasn’t Ji Yeon’s concern at the moment. Being a violent fellow, the brutally insane nurse tried to locate the remaining men.

 

 

“I wonder where those guys are.” she wondered to herself. Roaming around, she noticed Taecyeon and Junsu, walking away calmly in the midst of all the ruckus. Ji Yeon thought of approaching them and spying on them, just to see if they were really the men she thought they were. As Ji Yeon tried to walk carefully behind them, she noticed that they started to sense someone following them.

 

 

“Let’s see what you’ll do...” she murmured. Taecyeon noticed that she didn’t seem to leave their side. Annoyed, he reached into his pocket and slyly pulled out his concealed weapon, pointing it at her. Ji Yeon was now so sure that it was them. Daring and bold, she moved closer and upon coming in contact with their backs, they stopped moving, making her stop, too.

 

 

“I know we’re handsome, young dame but, are you going to have to back off.” Taecyeon warned silently. “We are very dangerous.” Ji Yeon was pissed off at the fact that these men had the guts to plant bombs and kill people at a large scale but what pissed her off more was the fact that they thought she was following them because they were handsome.

 

 

“I see.” Ji Yeon classily and calmly said, trying to find a way to back fire at their boastfulness. She was still clad in her trenchcoat and was just waiting for the perfect timing, the right time for her to take it off and reveal to them what she really was.

 

 

“Unfortunately for you,” Taecyeon continued, “If you are plotting on putting a stop to our plans, you are going to have to face failure. You are outnumbered.”

 

 

“I believe my aid has cut your group down by half, killing three of your other men.”

 

 

“Still. We are four. We have outnumbered you still despite the loss of three members.” Junsu bragged.

 

 

“You guys are dangerous.” Ji Yeon said, her mask muffling her words. Her arms underneath her trenchcoat were about to slice through the cloth, revealing her true form. Taecyeon could sense something going on and spun around. Upon facing Ji Yeon, his chin was met by her razor sharp knife-arm. Junsu was about to attack when Ji Yeon pointed her knife arm at him, threatening to stab him. Passers-by who were panicking because of the bomb threats and the murders panicked even more when they caught sight of Ji Yeon and her assets. The dangerous nurse paid no attention to the people’s cries and screams, just hoping to go on with her mission.

 

 

“Now, we can do this the easy way or the hard way.” Ji Yeon began. “You tell me where the bombs are, or I slit your throats.” she hissed. Remaining strong, Taecyeon refused to tell her where they kept the bombs.

 

 

“We take it to our graves, little miss!” Ji Yeon, not hesitating to perform her gruesome second option. She drove the knife deep into his throat, resulting in a strong gush of blood. Junsu on the other hand suffered from Ji Yeon’s wrath as he too got driven into the throat by the knife arm. Just then Chansung and Junho saw what was going on and charged at Ji Yeon from behind.

 

 

BANG BANG!

 

 

The loud sound of bullets came from behind Junho and Chansung. Those bullets could only come from the brave detective herself. Dasom came dashing, charging at the remaining 2PM members opening fire, raining bullets. In her left hand was one briefcase that was to explode in 8  minutes. Ji Yeon looked back and saw her, ultimately slicing Taecyeon and Junsu’s heads off.

 

 

“Locate the other bombs!” Dasom commanded.

 

 

“Not without you!” Ji Yeon refused to leave Dasom and ran to her side. Chansung charged at them with his gun while Dasom retaliated with a few shots, shooting at Chansung’s shoulder, slowing him down. Chansung was down on his knees when Junho pulled out his own gun but before he could even shoot it, Ji Yeon covered Dasom and ducked down for cover, using her knife to semi-castrate Junho.

 

 

“ARRRGHHHH!!!!” Junho cried out, bleeding from his . Ji Yeon arched her eyebrow and winked at Dasom. The two stood up, ready to take on the final member of 2PM.

 

 

“I handled 3 on my own.” Dasom said. “1 shouldn’t be a problem if I’m with someone.”

 

 

“Someone dangerous.” Ji Yeon continued. Chansung showed no signs of intimidation and even pulled out his second pistol.

 

 

“I can blow your brains off, girls. If I were you, I’d be backing off right about-” The fearless Dasom had enough of his chatter and kicked his right hand, kicking the gun out of it.

 

 

“Ji Yeon, the other one!” she commanded. Ji Yeon brutally sliced off the left hand that held the gun. Chansung was deep into his intimidation that he failed to move quickly. Dasom grabbed both his guns that were on the floor and pointed it at him.

 

 

“Well, I can play that game too.” Outnumbered, Chansung tried to run but got shot upon the first move. He fell down to the ground, dead and in a pool of his own blood.