Extermination

Crimson

As the ladies were strutting down Seoul city, they all knew they had to split up and uncover, solve all the crimes that were being committed simultaneously in the city. Though they had killed off all the drones that were zapping people about in the city, there were still atrocities being committed on all other sides of Korea.



BEEP BEEP


Hyori’s phone started to beep. She produced it from the band on her thigh and answered it.


“Hello?” she asked anxiously and exasperatedly.


“Hyori.” Mr. Cho’s voice was heard from the other line. “Hyori are you there? Can you hear me?”


“Mr. Cho!” Hyori jubilantly called out.


“Hyori. You girls are going to have to split up. We have recorded several scattered criminal activities. All of them happening all at the same time!” Mr. Cho worriedly said.


“Criminal activities? We are well aware.” Hyori responded. “As a matter of fact, the Soviet spy over here already has a strategy.”


“What strategy?” Mr. Cho asked, unsure if he should trust Yubin’s plan.


“You’ll see.” Hyori smirked confidently. She hung up on a distraught and confused Mr. Cho and got ready to spring back into action with her young aids. As they were altogether going around Seoul city, armed and dangerous and ready to face whatever adversary that was to come their way, they happened to have seen a truckload of hypnotized, zapped civilians, apparently being transported to a certain place.


“Ladies, look at that.” Bom pointed at the truck that had just zoomed past them. “It’s carrying captives.” she cried.


“Oh my God.” Dasom covered . She saw truck after truck after truck of people about to be deported. Some of the people were children who looked through the bars of the truck, staring at the girls with sad eyes and sullen faces that seemed to say “Help me.”


“I don’t know about you but I think I just read their faces.” Yuri spoke.


“They’re calling out for help.” Yubin coldly said. “They may not be speaking but you can damn well tell that that’s what they want to scream out to us.”


“Where do you think they’re taking them?” asked a masked Ji Yeon. Yubin arched her eyebrow and didn’t produce an answer. Instead, the espionage genius waited for another truck to pass by. When a slew of trucks, around 3 of them passed by, Yubin got close to one, tucked her hair behind her ear, took her earring off and attached it to the bumper of the car. She took the other earring off and started to run after the truck.


“Hello little one.” she talked to a child passenger. The child was a little girl, someone around the age of 9-10 years old.


“Help us please.” she begged. Sadness in her eyes started to turn into water, threatening to flow down her face. Yubin’s weakness was seeing children cry. Pulling herself together while running really fast and trying to keep up with the truck, she tucked her hair behind her ear and removed her other earring, handing it to the little girl.


“Put this on your shirt. It’s a gift from me. So you will always remember me and feel safe.” Yubin said.


“Really?” asked the little girl, a moment of joy coming over her.


“Yes. When you wear it, you’ll be reminded that you’ll be safe.” Yubin smiled. The girl’s truck sped away. Yubin finally stopped running. Exhausted, she jogged back to her group.


“What was that?” asked Amber.


“A tracking device.” Yubin said. From her pocket, she produced a small, hand-held device from which she could see and locate the whereabouts as well as the activities of the passengers and the little girl. This should serve as your guide.”


“Guide?” Bom asked.


“Remember the plan? The Beauties shall take on the leader of this monstrosity and free the prisoners.” Yubin re-explained the strategy for Bom.

“So that means-”


“So that means, I warmed things up for you girls so now all you need to do is take my device and track the perpetrators down.” Yubin said. “Form your groups first.” she ordered. The Beauties-composed of Yuri, Bom and Hyori, under the command of Hyori-took the tracking monitor from Yubin and made their way to the prison to see what was to become of these girls.


“Alright. This is the part where we split up and find out what other stinkers this city is hiding as well as other dirty plans by the Crimsons.” Yubin said. “Sherlock Holmes and Captain Hooker over here go together.” She said, pertaining to Dasom and the crazed nurse Ji Yeon. “I’m putting you in charge of the concealed bombers and silent killers. Detect them.”


“How?” asked the knife-armed nurse. “We don’t have your equipment.”


“You gots the best equipment there is.” Amber answered.


“What?” Ji Yeon asked, her speech muffled by the mask.


“You have Dasom by your side. There’s not a thing Sherlock Holmes can’t solve.” Dasom arched her eyebrow at the spy.


“Me?”


“Yeah. You.”


“You’re joking, right?”


“Joking is for fools. I’m always stern and stiff as a bark.” Yubin replied, her face a few inches away from Dasom. Dasom felt intimidated by the strict and disciplined manner of communication that Yubin had.


“You are your team’s greatest hope, Ms. Kim.” she said. “Funny we share a surname, though. I wish my intelligence was as high as yours.” Dasom couldn’t help but notice the distinct Russian accent that Yubin had picked up.


“You are pretty intelligent yourself.”




“I have been taught not to be swayed by petty compliments that could be masking a deep lie.” Yubin replied, not even bothering to look at Dasom. “Now stop wasting time and do your job.” Yubin ordered. Dasom was pissed off at how Yubin acted like she was the boss but instead of arguing, agreed to do so.


“UEE.” she called. She knew UEE could hear her but struggled to find her, stretching her arms out and feeling the air for Yubin’s flesh. Yubin took her hand and led her close to herself. She pulled UEE really, really close to her and whispered.


“You, me, and Holden Caulfield over there are going to tackle the greatest obstacle that is to come to us. The Rapture.” she turned her head over to Amber who was smoking a cigarette and playing with her pocket knife, twirling it in the air and catching it by the handle. Yubin took UEE’s wrist and led her to Amber who seemed to be in another dimension. Upon her next twirl of the knife, Yubin caught the handle and folded it, handing it over to Amber in a folded and kept.


“You ought to participate a bit more in these missions, youngster.” Yubin adivsed her. “You can’t just be fooling around like this. I won’t allow it.” Amber furrowed her brows and smirked.


“The are you to be talking like this?” Amber retaliated. Yubin glinted her deep, stoic eyes at Amber, annoyed with her immature, adolescent behavior.


“I prefer you avoid using profane language around me, youngster. You don’t know what I can do when I get angry.” Yubin’s Russian accent all the more made it easier for Amber to take the mission lightly.


“Alright. It’s bad enough that I’m getting dragged here to do all this serious bull. Lighten up, Kremlin Gremlin.” she said. Yubin was even more angered and released UEE’s wrist and used her hand to choke Amber. She tightened her grip around the tomboy’s neck, resulting in a loss of breath for Amber.


“AHH--I..C.CCAN’T...BBR..BREA..BREATHE.” Amber struggled to speak but Yubin just kept on choking her. UEE heard this and grasped Amber’s hand, mumbling, begging her to stop.


“Listen to me, you little dip. I’m not one to use vulgar words around children but if you’re not going to fix your life, I’m just going to have to curse your .” Yubin gritted her teeth at Amber. “Now listen up, you are going to cooperate and help us in this mission. We are saving lives, we are saving our country, we are saving the world. So if you’re the least bit interested and have the least bit of respect for what we do, straighten up your act or I’m going to force that cigarette down your throat.” Amber was choking but her snarkiness still kicked in.


“Try it.” Yubin tightened her grip around Amber’s neck, almost making her swallow the cigarette. Finally, the feisty tomboy gave up.


“ALRIGHT! ALRIGHT! I’m sorry!” she said. Yubin released her grip, allowing

Amber to breathe once more. Yubin did her a favor and pulled the cigarette from Amber’s mouth.


“How old are you again?” asked the spy.


“Seventeen.” replied Amber.


“ this . Seventeen and already smoking. Lass, I had my first taste of alcohol at 23.” Yubin said, proud to be a ‘late bloomer’. Amber looked at her weirdly and got goosebumps.


“Okay. Sheez.” she said.


“Sheez. Just shut up and follow our lead.” Yubin, UEE and Amber walked on to proceed with their mission.


[MEANWHILE]


The Beauties had already arrived in the prisoner headquarters via Yubin’s tracking device. Yuri, Bom and Hyori were at the main wall, watching as the prisoners were being led inside, by a line. Each prisoner had handcuffs on their hands and shackles on their feet. Slowly, they made their way, dragging their tired bodies into the building.


“I wonder what’s going to happen to them?” Yuri asked.


“Looks like we’re going to have to go in ourselves.” Bom said. Just then, they heard footsteps that seemed to sound like prison guards’ footsteps.


“What was that?” Yuri whipped around to check what noise came from behind. From afar, she could see a group of soldiers marching towards them, a horrifying cadence could be heard, marching their way. Terrified, Yuri was about to stand but Hyori tagged the younger lady’s arm, pulling her back down.


“Quiet! They might see us.” Hyori said in between gritted teeth.

“Matter of fact, I think they already have.” Bom whispered.


“No. Wait. I have a plan.” Hyori said. “We have to get in there and free the prisoners.”


“What plan?” Yuri asked. She seemed to be really clueless about the mission, much to the frustration of the two other girls.


“Follow my lead.” Hyori stood up quickly, followed by Bom and Yuri. They snuck to the back of the building where three guards were standing, guarding the backside of the gate. The guards had red uniforms with red marine hats. They stood guard with shotguns in their hands, strapped across their bodies. The three beautiful women thought it was perfect.


“Are you thinking what I’m thinking, Lee Hyori?” asked Bom. Hyori smirked at her younger colleague.


“Tell me first.” she asked Bom.


“Knock them dead, grab their garb.” Bom smiled.


“Oh yeah.” Hyori approved of Bom’s idea.


“What are we waiting for? Let’s roll!” Bom and Hyori stood up quickly, leaving Yuri behind.


“Hey! Wait!” Yuri stood up and chased after the two. “What’s the plan again?”


“Simple.” Hyori said, answering her question. “See those two goons? We knock em and strip em”


“Strip?!” Yuri shrieked.


“Yeah.” Bom answered her sarcastically. “Strip” Bom and Hyori, despite wearing long gowns, showed no trouble in running. Yuri was still very much confused. Deciding to just follow in Hyori’s lead, she trailed after the two who seductively walked towards the generals in arms.


“Hey boy.” Hyori traced her finger on the lining of his uniform. The general, faced with temptation, remained as stiff as possible.


“Why so serious? Looks like you’ve been having a rough day. How’s about I soften it up for ya, huh?” Hyori was really the master of seduction. The stern and tough general slowly started to give in to the temptation that Hyori was eating him and finally, unable to hold it in any longer, the general dropped his weapon and took Hyori into his arms. The two kissed passionately as Hyori jumped up and wrapped her legs around the soldier’s torso. She backed him up the wall with her strength and continued to kiss him. While doing so, she moved her hands far down his back, searching for a weapon. Luckily for her, she was able to get a hold of a knife that was hidden somewhere in his back pocket. The general felt this and pulled away from her kiss.


“What the hell?” he growled as he pushed Hyori to the ground. Unfortunately for him, Hyori was already able to snatch the knife from his behind. She stood up, dusted her gown and lunged towards him with the knife. The general blocked it with his arm, resulting in a bruised and bloodied elbow.


“You wanna play, miss? Alright. Let’s play!” the general whipped out a pistol and aimed it at Hyori. With the gun, she was powerless and was almost preparing to die when suddenly, the soldier’s head snapped. As the general fell to the floor with a broken neck, Hyori was thrilled to find out that Bom had stealthily crept up behind him and snapped his neck to save Hyori from the impending death. Bom was already dressed as a general, complete with a hat and boots.


“Oh God.” Hyori said. “Thanks for that.”


“Put on his uniform before anyone sees us.”


“How did you get into his uniform that quickly?” she just had to know. Bom was always a quick mover.


“Snap neck. Kill soldier. Wear clothes.” she said sternly and without blinking. Hyori was in awe of Bom’s skill.


“I wonder what happened to Yuri, though.” she thought.


Yuri was still hiding, looking for perfect timing to seduce the general. Figuring that with her outfit she would be able to attract any man. The spellbinding dance of her snake-like body was just so impossible to ignore.


“Alright. Here goes.” Yuri said as she took a deep breath and danced her way out of the corner. Without any music playing, she swayed her body and glided past the stiff general. She moved her arms gracefully, placing them around his neck. This soldier was a weak one and was easily distracted by Yuri’s dancing. He dropped his weapons and allowed the Viper to slither her way around him. True to her codename, Yuri dropped down on her knees, got flat on her stomach and slid down the ground. From underneath, she performed a very violent move on her back.


“Say hello to this!” Yuri pulled out two ninja stars from her pocket and stab both thighs of the soldier, making him fall down to his knees. Not only that, she lifted her knee and ed it to the soldier’s groin, making him ultimately fall down to the floor. Before he could even fall on her, Yuri slid away, got back on her feet and proceeded to strip the knocked-out soldier. Since he was still conscious, he was aware that Yuri was trying to take his clothes off so he retaliated. Yuri blocked his fighting hands and arms off and grabbed his head with both her hands and mustering all her strength, snapped it. When the guard was knocked out unconscious, the y belly dancer shamelessly stripped him off his clothing and on the spot, removed her clothes, stripping herself down to her skivvies and put on the honorable and prestigious Korean military uniform. She, Bom and Hyori could finally pass as men with their thick and bulky clothing and their long hair tied back into a bun.


“Let’s go, girls.” Hyori murmured. The three entered the prison and stood by the door, standing guard. The prisoners looked at them and fear instantly marked their faces, draining them dry off their blood. The three ladies looked their toughest and sternest, making themselves look more terrifying than ever.


“Alright here’s the plan,” Yuri began, trying to flex her leadership muscles though she had been a screw up for the most part, “The two of you, just observe here. I’ll go look for-”


“What?” Bom retaliated. “Me? Us? Stand  here and watch? No way. YOU stand guard here. Hyori and me will look for the masterminds.” Hyori agreed a hundred percent with Bom’s idea and the two lovely women sprang on their feet and headed for the secret rooms. Yuri was frustrated upon their denial of her plan.


Hyori and Bom calmly walked into the first room and passed by two soldiers. They looked them in the eye and saluted first, prompting the two other men to salute back. Once they got past them, Hyori and Bom started to run. The two ladies made their way to the balcony, where the controllers were.


“Sergeant!” the first one stood up and saluted at them. They had absolutely no idea that they were women who knocked guards down and wore their uniforms.



“Yes, sir.” Bom replied with a deep voice. Hyori was surprised. She wasn’t expecting a voice as such to come from a docile looking girl.


“Come with us.” said the generals. “We must show you our progress.” They led the two women to a certain room on the second floor. It was a dingy, dark old room that was lit by a single bulb, which emitted light to brighten up the room and open their eyes to the atrocities that was happening inside the room.


“Mother of-” Hyori cursed under her breath. The room that they were led to was a torture room. This was where the prisoners were being taken. A great number of women and children who were led to this room first were being tortured and enslaved. The children, whipped and beaten to death while the women were being . Their mouths had been sewn so as to disable them from screaming. Some had already died, having no strength left to survive the torture.  Bom and Hyori were struck speechless.


Meanwhile, Yuri decided to bolt out of the prison and spy on what other cruelties the Crimson army were doing to the prisoners. Yuri saluted her fellow guards before marching right out of the hauling room and into the depths of the prison building.


The prison building was already dingy and creepy from the outside but the inside was even more horrendous! The walls were old and the cells were rusty. Each cell had two prisoners on bunk beds, horribly mutilated. Some were wounded far beyond recognition. Not only that, others were being tortured on the spot and one particular scene that Yuri was unfortunate enough to witness.


“GET DOWN YOU DIRTY SON OF A !” yelled the officer. He cracked his whip and struck the poor prisoner. The skinny young man who looked to be around 18 was beaten down to the floor, streaks of blood being sketched on his skin, cracking it open and making him bleed. The pain was just too much for the young man that he collapsed and nearly died. If that wasn’t enough, the guard marched in place and after a short while, trotted on the young man’s frail body, using it as a bridge. After doing so, he grabbed the other prisoner, another skinny man by the head and rammed his frail body against a wall, crushing him internally. This other skinny boy, however, was unlike the first and was ready to retaliate by several small punches which did nothing against the big burly guard. Angered and annoyed, the guard took the frail man by the neck and threatened to cut his throat with the knife.


“If you don’t stop your fighting, lad, I shall do it for you.” Yuri’s impulse was to put a stop to the maltreatment to the young man. Yuri tapped the steel cage with her bat, trying to call the officer. The officer heard her and aggressively dropped the resilient prisoner to the floor face first.


“Yes officer.” he responded with a salute.


“What is going on here?!” she commanded with a deep voice, imitating that of a typical prison guard.


“These young men here were trying to defy the rules. I showed them a lesson by torture.”


“YOU !” Yuri hit the guard with her bat. The guard felt the pain and now realized how painful it was to get hit by the bat. “WHY DID YOU BEAT HIM UP?!?! WE STILL GON USE THEM FOR OUR ARMY!!!! HOW ARE THEY GOING TO FIGHT OUR ENEMIES, HUH?!”


“I’m sorry, sir.” he said. Yuri was taken aback when called ‘Sir’. Deciding that it was time to reveal her true identity, she made her eyes roam and observe, glancing upon the keys on the officer’s belt.


“You are a disgrace! You fail to do your duties!” Yuri said. “You shall be punished for your humiliating deed! BEND OVER!” The terrified policeman bent over, low enough for Yuri to be able to reach for the key. Using her club, she beat the policeman on the back and reached for his keys as soon as he fell to the floor on his knees. However, he was still conscious enough to realize that his keys had been stolen. He suddenly grabbed Yuri’s wrist to stop her from opening the gate and freeing the prisoners.


“I know what you want to do, you traitor!” The guard said. “And I’m not about to let you do that.”


“What are you talking about?” she asked. The guard flashed an evil smirk.


“We meet again, Viper. We meet again.” Yuri furrowed her brows as she tried to recall if she had run into him in the past. She realized that he was indeed Mr. Goth Frank, another impostor.


“We’re both impostors here, Viper. There’s no need to be ashamed. You’ve been caught.” The Viper tried her best to recall who he was. Her memory led her back to 2 years ago when she was working undercover as a dancer in Dubai. His face was now very vivid in her mind.


“Goth Frank.” she muttered under her breath. Got took advantage of her dazed situation and hit her face, knocking her hat off, exposing her long hair.


“GUARDS! THERE’S A WOMAN IN HERE!!!” Yuri, now caught, hurriedly undressed and exposed her most tantalizing, iconic belly dancing costume that seemed to be channeling Mata Hari, famed spy. Yuri saw from both corners of the prison that guards were charging in.


“Two can play this game, Frank.” Yuri pulled out her daggers and as soon as the guards came closing in, she ducked underneath, swiped the guards’ legs and stabbed them with her golden daggers. She stood up and threw punches at them, kicks to their guts and stabs to their hearts. Yuri may be a bit clumsy and clueless at times but when it came to kicking, she knew where she stood. She was definitely a force that mustn’t be reckoned with.


After annihilating all of the guards that came charging her way, she was left with Goth Frank, staring at her with his knees shaking in place. Yuri walked like a snake with her hips swaying towards him and fished the keys from his belt. She twirled it around her finger and smirked. Yuri opened the gate and grabbed Goth Frank by the collar and dragged him out. When Goth Frank fell on his knees, he tried to grab Yuri by the ankles but Yuri was quick enough to get a hold of her dagger and used it for a very gruesome purpose.


“Get your filthy hands off of me, you dirty ape!” she flung the dagger at Goth Frank’s wrist, ultimately slicing his hand off.


“ARRRRRGHHH!!!” Goth Frank screamed in excruciating pain. He let go of Yuri’s ankle to tend to his open wound


Yuri wasn’t done, though. She took her gun out and aimed it at the heart of her enemy, killing him and ending her rivalry with him, something that she had won.


Meanwhile, in the torture room, Bom and Hyori were still disguised as guards and were still roaming around, gathering evidences and trying to free some hostages when some other guards caught them tinkering with the cages.


“Is there a problem, officer?” asked the soldier. Bom stopped moving and stood still. Her uniform was even looser up close, making the soldiers wonder why her uniform had so much allowance.


“Yes.” Bom said. She faced the soldier and saluted. A sly, womanly smirk came across her face which puzzled soldiers even more.


“You.” Bom simply replied. She took off her soldier’s cap, revealing her long, auburn hair. Ballsy enough she was, she took her officer clothes off and revealed her kimono.


“TRAITOR! WE HAVE A WOMAN HERE!” the other guards that were with this soldier were puzzled as Hyori whom they thought was a soldier wasn’t moving at all. Hyori took her cap off and undressed, revealing her red dress.


“WE HAVE WOMEN!” the soldier shouted with exasperation. Not giving them a chance to attack, Bom drew her sword and combated the soldier’s gun with it. Her swift sword-swishing made the guards drop their weapons. Hyori showed her martial arts skills at those who attacked her, punching and kicking them. She had no particular weapons so it was way harder for her compared to Bom who could easily be slicing their hands off.


“YOU JAPANESE !!!” one soldier charged at Bom who was able to counter it by spinning around, ducking and brutally slicing his legs off. The children and women who were in the cage, awaiting their freedom cried and covered their eyes because of the brutal sight that was presented by Bom. Bom stood up, held the sword’s handle with both hands, raised her arms and spun around, causing midsection carnage and an overspill of gore. Funny thing was, she was untouched. Not a single drop of blood was on her pink kimono.


Hyori was still struggling fighting the guards on her own. Having already finished off her share of angry, shocked guards, Bom rushed to the aid of Hyori.


“Here’s to you, you bastard!” Hyori was about to throw a punch at the guard when its head got sliced off, blood splattering everywhere. Bom’s glinting eyes lined with fishtail eyeliner were gleaming on the sword.


“Taken care of.” she said. Bom continued to slice and dice the minions while Hyori fought them with her bare hands, no weapon to aid her.


Once they had annihilated the guards, Bom instructed Hyori to free the prisoners.


“Free them, Hyori.” she commanded. “We’re not yet done.” Bom said. What she was going for was the head of the prison army, Dr. Francis Kim, appointed by the Crimsons. He was the top experiment doctor who was the creator of the serum that could hypnotize and turn the prisoners and slaves into zombiefied armies set to take over the city and ensure that the Supreme God would have total rule.

Hyori and Bom had finished the guards off and raced to Dr. Kim’s office which was just straight ahead. They had no idea that some prisoners had already been infected by the brainwash serum. These prisoners were still in their prisoner garb, had not yet been undressed and transformed into megadroned armies. These prisoners came charging at them, screaming and crazed enough to kill.


“Oh dear. Here we go again.” Bom muttered to herself. She drew her sword while Hyori pulled out her gun. They waited for the zombie army to come closer before slicing with the sword or shooting with the gun. Bom also displayed her martial arts skills. She dropped her sword and showed that she could also tackle enemies without the use of a weapon. Bom displayed a wide array of kicks, punches, chops, and neck breaks.


“ARGH!” Bom heard a human wailing sound from beside her. She spun around and saw Hyori being trampled by a bigger, stronger female prisoner. Hyori tried to reach for her gun which was kicked far away from her but the female prisoner crushed her arm, almost amputating it. Hyori let out an anguished scream as Bom dashed with her sword to decapitate the woman but the woman was alert and punched Bom strongly, knocking her over to the other side. Refusing to give up, Bom grabbed her sword once more and this time, quickly made it for the woman’s head. A grisly sight greeted the both of them when the Amazon woman’s head rolled on the floor.


“GET OFF!” Hyori pushed the headless, lifeless body off her and swiftly grabbed her gun. The two ladies were at it again, annihilating as many prisoners as they could. Blood splattered everywhere, guts scattered and heads got cut off. Carnage was everywhere as the two beautiful assassins who were known for their seduction skills displayed a wide mastery in combat. They spared not a single prisoner.


“We could’ve saved you, but you chose the wrong path.” Hyori said as she twirled the gun around her finger. The two were running for Dr. Kim when a thought crossed their mind.


“Hold on.” Bom and Hyori stopped in their tracks.


“What?” Hyori asked puzzled.


“Where the hell is Yuri?”


This was where their story begins.