Business of Action

Crimson

Hyori presented the current situation of Korea to the assassins and explained the severity of the situation.

 

“We can’t afford to slack off.” Mr. Cho said. “Which is why we need to get you suited up and geared for this task.”

 

 

“Well then, let’s gear up.” Park Bom said. “I have my gear. I’m always ready for battle.” she said sharply. The other girls had a similar feeling of anxiousness to kick some . After all, this was what they were born to do.

 

 

“Hold on. Allow us to explain to you.” Mr. Cho intervened. “The Crimsons is a group. A group of doll-like people with only one goal in life: to achieve maximum power and authority over the people. Now, their goal is to create the Supreme God. The one God that would rule over Korea and spread atrocities.”

 

 

“They’re not doing it alone, though.” Hyori said. “They have armies and armies. Henchmen. Doing everything to make sure that their mission would be a success. You’d have to go through these vicious, well and highly trained henchmen.”

 

 

“Henchmen?” asked Yuri. “Unless they have other business. I don’t see the need for henchmen.”

 

 

“Excatly. We don’t know exactly what else they need but whatever it is they are up to, you have to put a stop to it.”

 

 

“I know what they’re up to.” Hyori butted in, sensing that Mr.Cho was making no progress explaining whatsoever so Hyori stepped up and clarified everything.

 

 

“The Crimsons have headquarters in separate areas in Korea. These headquarters are where their armies are and also have control of their powers. These armies do the dirty work of killing people and other atrocities. They have spread across the nation.”

 

 

“Who are their allies?” asked Ji Yeon. The pointiness of her knives is making Bom uncomfortable.

 

 

“They are in groups. Mobs. Gangs. Sometimes, even lone persons who are just so hard to catch.” Mr. Cho regretfully said. He himself used to be in the field of crimefighting but had a series of losses which prompted him to give it up and just become and aid to those looking to pursue the profession, like these girls.

 

 

“There are three actually. Two are groups and one is an enigmatic, powerful persona.” Hyori began. “The first group is one that specializes in inhumane torture and experiments. The second group organizes bombings and random attacks. The one person...” Hyori seemed to have some hesitation and fear upon the mention of the last one. “The last one is someone you should be afraid of.”

 

 

“Who is the last one?”

 

 

“The last one, they have named ‘Rapture’ is someone you have to be careful of.” Hyori warned. “The last one holds the power, the strength, and the destruction. It may not be in the way you expect, but his great power you shall feel. So beware.” The assassins understood the hazards of this mission but still chose to undergo it.

 

 

“We’re willing to fight.” Dasom said.

 

 

“You can fight?” Amber chuckled, looking back at the young detective who looked too ladylike to even hit a man.

 

 

“You’ve not seen my wushu skills, Amber.”

 

 

“You know wushu? Woah! This... this is too good to be true!” Amber just couldn’t stop laughing.

 

 

“Enough.” Hyori commanded. “We mustn’t waste any time. We-” As Hyori was talking, from behind came a huge explosion. They all jumped out of  their skins and seats and dashed to the window to see what had just happened. Turns out a bomb that had been implanted underground exploded and resulted in the annihilation of hundreds of innocent people. This was when they realized they seriously had no more time to waste.

 

 

“Alright Assassins. We must divide into groups.” Yubin took command. “UEE and Amber, stay with me. Bom, Yuri and Hyori go together. Dasom and Ji Yeon, stick together.” Yubin’s planning was rushed but it made sense and was easily grasped by them.

 

 

“Got it.” Dasom replied.

 

 

“The Brains shall uncover the bomb and terrorist group. The Beauties, seduce the guards and free the prisoners. Don’t forget to fight them, too. And as for us, the Brawns...” Yubin smirked. “We take the rapture on.” UEE heard this and smiled a sinister smile. You could tell she was loving Yubin’s idea.

 

 

“So girls, gear up.” Yubin said. In an instant, the ladies all stood up and readied their weapons, put their clothes on and got ready to take down some bad guys.

 

 

In their costumes, they weren’t lacking either. Yubin wore the black dress that she had on, with bright red shoes that matched her lipstick. In her hands were pistols and inside her shoe pockets were bullets. UEE had a suit on, with a red necktie and black high-heeled boots. UEE had pistols but preferred to rely on her physical skills rather than the weapons. As for Amber, she wore what she always wore whenever she was out on the streets. Looking like a typical street kid, Amber wore a loose orange shirt, black jogging pants and a skull cap over her short, boyish hair. This young gun didn’t handle guns rather relied on her handy pocket knife. She was far too skilled to be handling a gun and could take opponents down using a Swiss knife.

 

 

The Beauties looked their most beautiful and seductive. Yuri wore a belly dancer’s costume, golden leaves as covers for her chest, a long purple skirt adorned with golden chains. On Yuri’s head was a familiar looking headpiece which made the others question its origin.

 

 

“That looks quite familiar.” Mr. Cho pointed out her head piece. “I think I must’ve seen it in a book or somewhere.”

 

 

“This.” Yuri pointed at her headpiece. “Is Cleopatra’s headpiece, given to me by an archaeologist I worked with when I was undercover in Egypt. He couldn’t resist my charms. He just had to fetch it for me.” Yuri cockily smirked.

 

 

“It’s beautiful.” Hyori said , blinded by its golden glory. Yuri smirked and smiled as everyone noticed her magnificent headpiece. Bom wasn’t one to look less pretty. The pale white assassin didn’t need any makeup to pull of a geisha look, save for maybe a touch of lipstick for her pale lips but her beautiful face need not be touched. She wore a pink kimono and, breaking all tradition, pink Chucks underneath all that long, silken fabric. Bom had no other weapon, unlike the other girls who had three or more guns or knives. All she needed was the honorary weapon that was used by some of the fiercest fighters in Japanese history-the samurai sword. It was cased in a black and red sword case, slinging over Bom’s back. Her puny steps and gentle movements would confuse attackers, making it seem that she was docile and easy to catch, only setting up a trap for them.

Ji Yeon needed not to get dressed for she had just come from a grisly, deadly mission before coming to the headquarters. Ji Yeon was always in her nurse outfit, short and tight, just like those pin up girls. Only difference was, she was always stained with blood. Her face was covered with a surgical mask and on her head was a nurse’s cap. Instead of prosthetic hands, Ji Yeon’s amputated arms were replaced with knives, making it easier for her to slay her opponents. Crazed, dazed, and confused, Ji Yeon was poised to slay any attacker to come her way. There was no need for weapons. They were already built in her.

 

 

Dasom’s outfit wasn’t far from her personality. As elegant and sophisticated as she was, she wore a red cloak dress that had a petticoat skirt and ruffles underneath, matching it with red pumps and a red fedora. The lady in red looked very much like an investigator.

 

 

All at once, the team was complete and they were ready for battle. Fully assembled, Hyori scanned her girls, the ladies that would be fighting the bad guys with her.

 

 

“Are you ladies ready?” Hyori asked, a sly smirk on her face as she pulled her gloves up to her forearm, strapped the gun to her fully exposed leg through the slit and loaded the other gun in her hand.

 

 

“Oh yeah.” said Yubin, whom Hyori had subconsciously appointed as her sub leader. Yubin reloaded her guns and with Hyori, led the troupe outside of the headquarters.

 

 

“Ladies, be careful!” Mr. Cho screamed out. They paid no mind to the worried agent. They stormed out of the building, set to take on Korea by storm and save it. They needed no car. All they needed were their high heels, sneakers, and stamina to help them run and fight.

 

 

As soon as they were out of the building, action took place immediately. Drones, robot drones stormed before them, taking them by surprise and zapping them with their green and red lasers. The girls rolled out of the way and automatically pulled their weapons out, totally caught of guard by the immediate action.

 

 

“What the is this?” Yubin cursed out loud, rolling away from the drone and shooting it with her gun. The drones were robotic, dressed in iron suits

 

 

“I don’t know.” Dasom said, rolling on her side as her dress was too plump. She used two pistols to target the drone’s helmet. The drone toppled over and Dasom proceeded to quarrel with it-physically. She found it quite challenging on the fists to fight the drone as his costume was made of iron so instead, she removed the helmet and revealed a man inside the suit. The man was scruffy, middle-aged looking but very much intimidating. He was one of the henchmen, but not exactly a part of the groups.

 

 

“Who are you?” Dasom asked. The man pushed her away and blasted laser on her. Bom saw this and jumped in front of Dasom, revealing the sword and using at as a shield to deflect the laser. The laser did bounce back to the drone, blinding him. Bom seized this opportunity to chop his head off and into a million pieces using her sword. Funny thing was, Dasom was staring at Bom the whole time, amazed by the seemingly docile girl’s samurai skills.

 

 

“How in the bloody hell do you do that?” Dasom asked, flabbergasted by the gruesome act that preceeded.

 

 

“Skill.”  Bom spoke. “And anger.” The beautiful geisha sprang on her Chucks and ran off to destroy more drones.

 

 

UEE was doing quite well and somewhat impressed her fellow assassins. Despite being blind, she was able to counter the blows and miss the attacks of the drones. Moreso, she could actually kick and shoot them without making the costly mistake of shooting someone else.

 

 

“I have to go help UEE.” Amber said. She ran to the aid of the blind assassin when a drone got in her way and pushed her out. The tough street fighter assumed her position and tried to fight off the drone. The relatively skinny Amber jumped on the drone and pounded away on its head though it hurt on her knuckles and tried to pry off its helmet.

 

 

“Get off me, you little dweeb!” yelled the  minion inside of the suit. Amber refused to let go and with all her might, the skinny tomboy rode and pushed the drone, driving it hard on the ground until its exterior got dented and some parts broke. Amber saw the exposed face of the drone and stomped, kicked it. The drone/minion died on the spot and Amber proceeded to attack the other drones.

 

 

Yubin and UEE flaunted their assassin skills. Yubin surely showed them what 10 years of training under the Russians could do. Yubin did somersaults, kicking the drones from behind and shooting their backs, where their controllers were. UEE showed no signs of struggle either. She smoothly slid, missed and tumbled around the drones, shooting their backs with her pistols.

 

 

Despite being in a long gown, Hyori also showed no signs of slowing down. The slits on her gown, as a matter of fact, made it a whole lot easier for her to move. Several drones at this point came and formed a circle around Hyori, pointing their laser beams at her. Hyori did the impossible-or seemingly impossible. She quickly dove into the ground and did a handstand. With her legs straightened and perfectly up, she spun around on her palms like a breakdancer, spreading her legs and kicking every drone that she  passed by. The drones fell on the ground, some flat on their faces. Hyori then noticed something. Their backs were open and sparks were coming out.

 

 

“Girls! Girls! I’ve figured something out!” yelled Hyori. Her young and beautiful aids were busy fighting the drones off and saving some innocent people from being zapped. Yuri, who was in the middle of fighting and happened to have been taking a break, looked back and arched her eyebrow,

 

 

“Yes?” she was the only one who answered.

 

 

“Their backs! It’s where the controls are! We can shut them off immediately!” Hyori dashed over to Bom’s side. Bom and Dasom were fighting 4 really stubborn and brutal ones. Bom had already managed to kick the helmet off of the drone and behead him using her samurai sword.

 

 

“Target their backs. I’ll go for the real kill.” Bom drew her sword once more, posing readily for battle. Dasom jumped up and flipped, landing right behind the drone. Using her pistols, she shot steadily at the back controller while Bom wounded his face before formally beheading him, watching his head roll on the floor. They repeated the process until all the drones attacking them at the moment were killed off.

 

 

The girls were able to successfully wipe out the drones from the city and usher some civilians to safety. They were now able to move on and continue with their mission-to find and stop the Crimsons.

 

 

“Alright ladies.” Hyori said. “It’s time to get real.” She spun the pistol in her hand and altogether, they strutted in the chaos-torn street, explosions and all, their shadows growing taller in the night sky.