Capture

Crimson

Bom and Hyori geared up and ran to find the office where Dr. Kim, the evil experiment doctor worked after having finished off the brainwashed prisoner army. Clutching their weapons tightly, they stayed alert and aware of any perpetrators that could possibly come out of the nooks and crannies.

 

If they only knew the situation at Dr. Kim’s office during these times, they would be even more motivated to move quicker, quicker than the fast paced motion they were moving at.

 

 

In Dr. Kim’s office, the beautiful belly dancer had been captured and was getting read for torture. She had been caught by Goth Frank and despite being able to defeat the sea of guards, she was still captured by the people she least expected: the prisoners. Apparently, modern day Mata Hari forgot that the prisoners were being brainwashed and turned into armies.

 

 

“SPEAK TO ME!” Dr. Kim slapped Yuri who was hanging from the ceiling via shackled wrists. Suspended, she was starting to feel exhausted and out of breath, not to mention the strain in her arms. Dr. Kim was able to reach her via a platform that could elevate himself. The exotic dancer who was weakened beyond compare dropped her headpiece.

 

 

“What do you want to know?!” she gritted her teeth.

 

 

“I want to know who sent you here?!? How did you find us?!”

 

 

“Nothing you do can make me confess.” Yuri maintained. “The same way nothing you do can stop the world from discovering your monstrosity!” Dr. Kim slapped the powerless Yuri again, weakening her even more.

 

 

“You have two choices.” Dr. Kim lowered the platform. “You tell me, I spare your life but I turn you into one of my drones. You don’t tell me, I end your life with my own hands.” This was a very hard decision for Yuri, admittedly but she knew that it was a choice between sacrificing your life for good or living selfishly for evil.

 

 

“You know,” Yuri spoke slowly, out of breath and trying to gasp for some air. “Being part of army is just as good as being dead, seeing that I don’t have a decision for myself.” Upon hearing this, Dr. Kim elevated his platform and cracked his whip, scourging the side of Yuri repeatedly until it bled. When blood started to pour, Yuri let out a cry, making the sadistic doctor feel aroused.

 

 

“You just decided for yourself. You choose death. Death it shall be.” Dr. Kim looked at the control and called for the firing squad, the head executioners of his army to come and perform the execution. Yuri felt her heart skip but tried to stay strong to her conviction.

 

 

“Do you think she’s in here?” asked Hyori standing right outside the door of Dr. Kim’s office.

 

 

“I don’t think.” Bom said. “I do.” Bom moved backwards and kicked the door open and exactly as they predicted, it was Dr. Kim’s office! He found Dr. Kim plotting something evil and Yuri hanging from the ceiling.

 

 

“BOM! HYORI! Get out of here! He’s gonna kill you!” Dr. Kim had seen them before Yuri’s warning and decided to take matters into his own hands.

 

 

“There’s our enemies.” he pointed at the two women. Bom drew her sword, Hyori took her gun out, Yuri just remained where she was, anticipating the guards to shoot her, execution style.

 

 

“GUARDS! YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO!” a great relief came across Yuri as the guards turned their attention away from her to her comrades but fear was still in her as it was the mastermind, the Doctor himself who decided to not let her out of his sight. He did the torturing himself while his guards charged at the two allies. Bom and Hyori fought their way through the guards, slashing them with the sword and shooting them with the guns.

 

 

“I SHALL FINISH YOU OFF MYSELF!” Dr. Kim bellowed from his stage, about to crack his whip at Yuri’s side.

 

 

“TALK TO THE FEET, YOU CREEP!” Yuri swung herself back and forth over and over until she regained speed, enough force to kick Dr. Kim off his feet, almost knocking him off the stage. Yuri tried to slide her thin wrists out of the shackles, making her land hard on the floor, flat on her feet. Now was her chance to help her allies.

 

 

“PRISONERS! ARISE!” the evil doctor commanded. With the sound of his voice came a sea of brainwashed prisoners who were hungry for some fresh human blood. At the sight of this, the three women knew they were outnumbered. Hyori was wise enough to realize that her gun wouldn’t have enough bullets to finish off all these prisoners.

 

 

“Looks like we’re gonna have to do it the old fashioned way.” Yuri said.

 

 

“What’s the old fashioned way?” Hyori asked.

 

 

“Smash em.” Yuri carefully stepped towards the mob of prisoners and worked her magic at first. She stood before the army who stopped at the sight of the svelte belly dancer who swayed her hips from side to side. Invisible as it may be, her seduction powers were starting to take effect on the zombie prisoner army. Though they weren’t in the right state of mind, they were mesmerized, all the more when Yuri stared at them in the eyes, with a pair as deep and tantalizing as Esmeralda’s. The Doctor noticed this slight halt in warfare.

 

 

“WHAT ARE YOU IDIOTS DOING?!??! ATTACK THEM!!! DON’T JUST STAND THERE!!!! COME ON!!! THEY AIN’T MOVING!!!!!” he yelled in exasperation. Bom and Hyori figured out right then and there what their purpose as assassins were. They realized that they were seducers and were born to make men’s spines tingle in desire.

 

 

“Follow suit.” Bom said. She rarely spoke but when she did, her words had such meaning and impact. Bom would rather let her sword (and beautiful face) do the talking for her, opting not to let her minute voice be heard. Bom stepped forward, a flowery pink of a woman she was. Her face went from angry to shy and demure, giving off that docile doll look that any master would love to have. She looked like a sweet Japanese empress ready to serve her emperor. Bom even pulled out a fan and covered half of her face, prettily blinking her cat eyeliner lined eyes.

 

 

“Follow suit.” Hyori mouthed to herself. Of the three, Hyori was the iest and most seductive. With her curvaceous body, highlighted by her high-slit gown. The caramel skinned beauty strutted her way to the front, equally tantalizing the zombies who were after their lives.

 

 

“FINISH THEM OFF!!!!!” commanded the Doctor. Bom drew her sword. Hyori reloaded her gun. Yuri pulled her golden daggers out. They stayed put, waiting for the army to come at them. When one prisoner made his move, Bom swiftly sliced his head off, twirling around and slicing him in half, lengthwise. Blood and innards spilled out. More prisoners charged at them. Yuri threw her daggers at them, aiming for their hearts and foreheads. Hyori shot continuously with her pistol, quickly reloading as soon as it was out of shells. The three beauties were on a roll!

 

 

Bom spun around, ducked down and from behind attacked with her sharp sword. As Yuri was snaking her way through the prisoners, one in particular had managed to grab a hold of Yuri’s neck, lifting her off her feet with his superhuman strength that brainwashing seemed to have brought him. Hyori saw this and moved immediately.

 

 

“Stay still, Yuri.” Hyori aimed her gun at the zombie but as always, the sly and stealthy Bom crept up from behind and beheaded the zombie, ultimately dropping Yuri. Yuri caught her breath and got back on her feet.

 

 

“Let me borrow that.” Yuri snatched the heavy samurai sword from Bom and was shocked at how weighty the thing was. Still, she managed with all her strength to wield the sword and slice some prisoners into pieces. Yuri was in a rage, after being tortured. She took out all her anger on the zombies, letting the two other girls just stand in the background as she expelled frustration from her system. Spinning, jumping, and stabbing with some slicing, Yuri had managed to annihilate more than half of the army. Bom and Hyori just stood there, watching in awe as the seemingly clumsiest member did half of the job for them.

 

 

“Damn.” she said, returning the sword to its rightful owner, Bom. “That thing is heavy. How in hell’s name do you work this thing?!” Bom grabbed the sword and saw some prisoners charging from behind. Not answering Yuri’s question, she pushed the belly dancer to the ground and swished her sword, beheading a good number of zombie prisoners. The girls had killed a good number, leaving only very few for them to kill.

 

 

“10 left? This should be easy.” The three posed like Charlie’s Angels, only more gory and brutal. Bom was always the first to attack, knowing that her sword possessed great powers in her hands. Her skill in the art of samurai showed as she twirled around with her sword up above her head, decapitating nearly half of the remaining 10. The remaining 5 were tackled by Yuri who was able to throw her golden daggers straight into the hearts and foreheads of four of them. The three stood together, their backs against one another, ready to take the final prisoner zombie down.

 

 

“ARRRRRRGGHHH!!!!” it growled, charging at them. Bom was about to step forward when Hyori did the work for her, stepping up front and shot the zombie dead with her gun, using the last remaining shell to save their lives. Blowing the top of her gun, Hyori stuck her hip out before turning her head towards Dr. Kim, the head of all this ruckus.

 

 

“Wait girls. We ain’t done yet.” she said. Dr. Kim heard her and bolted out of his mobile stage. Yuri, who was detained for a short period of time by the evil doctor, chased after him and as soon as Dr. Kim got down, she blocked his way.

 

 

“Out of my way, you !” Yuri grabbed his arm, her strong grip nearly crippling his arm.  Dr. Kim was astonished at the strength that this seemingly skinny person possessed. He tried to break free from her grip but Yuri tightened it even more and like a professional wrestler, she flipped him over and watched as he landed hard on his back, his vertebrae cracking. Dr. Kim was about to stand up and fight back but Yuri took her daggers out and pinned him down on the floor. All four daggers, into his palms and ankles. She had one last dagger and before deciding to officially finish him off, she danced for him, enticing him and using her hip power to hypnotize him and make him lose focus.

 

 

“Uhhh...” he was dazed and confused. And seeing this, Yuri plunged the last dagger into his heart, killing him ultimately. The two girls smirked at her tactics. Dr. Kim’s death was quick and simple, but his life ended with style.

 

 

“That.” Yuri presented. “Is how you kill a madman.” the curvaceous, snake-like dancer said. The two girls applauded her and admired her skill, something that they at first doubted she even had.

 

 

Finishing their mission, the girls phoned Yubin in to inform her of their progress.