Mwoh?!!! Wae gabjagi?!!!

The last piece of memories...
'What a mess!' He gasped, looking at the unpleasant room. 'Is it a room where a girl live???' he thought out loud. He walked into the bedroom and sat down on the bed. 'Only the bed is tidy.' He shook his head. Then, something from the corner of the room caught his eyes. Slowly, he approached, and held it up high. 'Eh... What do we called this?' He said, carefully studying 'the thing'. A sound of locking the door was heard and  'Omona...' Her bag fell down to the floor.  He, turned his head to her with wide eyes. Then, again to the 'thing' in his hands. She gulped. 'Oppa!! Nekoya!!!!' She, as quick as she could, grabbed it from his hands. With a big red face.  'Is i-it y-yours???' he asked, surely with crimson cheeks. 'Who do u think it is?!!!' She shouted. He rubbed the back of his head. 'Well...uh?.. No...greetings???' He asked. She, pouted, which slowly changed into a smile. She, threw away the thing to who-knows-where and threw herself into her oppa's arms. 'Oppa!!!' She beamed. 'Wow-wow. Look at my little girl.' He hugged her back. 'Wait.Chanyeol oppa said that...tomorrow-' 'yep! But I tried rly hard to meet u asap.' 'Oppa...' he smirked. 'Btw, Are u wearing a A-cup???' 'Huh?' she looked up at him. Then, down to her chest. And then, again to him. 'Isnt it too small?' his smirk, grew wider. She, then, got back to her common sense, and... 'Baekhyun oppa!!!!' she stepped back and crossed her arms on her chest, face in a colour of a tomato. 'I was just joking. Yuri-ah.' 'B-but...'She pouted. 'Whatever... Oppa is still that ert guy. Humph.' He chuckled. 'Your apartment is in need of cleaning.' 'Ok?...' 'Go! Wash up,then work.' She sighed. 'Ok..ok... Still this mr.I'm-the-best.' she said to herself. 'What??!!!' He shouted. 'Nth!!!!' with that she ran upstairs.