How they hate her...

The last piece of memories...

 

'B.A.P?..' Suho sighed. 'So they are the ones assigned for this area?'
Baekhyun nodded. 'How come I didn't notice?' Suho muttered. 
 
Baekhyun smiled. 'Remember the Himchan guy right back then?'
'Yes..'
'He's one of us...'
'Oh.. No traces, I see.' Suho nodded. '..wait!! Weren't we the only one who survived??'
'Uhh.. That, remember the great Kim family?? Who were the second greatest hunter clan?' Baekhyun asked. 'Uh.. I think I know now.. The one last survivor apart from the exo, 12.. The son of the great Kim, Kim Himchan?..' 
 
Baekhyun nodded. 'Oh.. That reminds me. Where's Exo-M, Suho hyung?'
Suho glanced to who-knows-where and smiled. '...somewhere so not far..' He looked back. 'Don't worry, Baek.. They'll be coming soon.'
 
-------->
 
As Yuri's eyes snatched open and beckoned the daylight to meet her pupils, she, instantly, realized that it was a Monday morning. As she grumbly made her way to the bathroom, the alarm started shouting. 
 
Great. Earlier than the alarm. 
 
She lazily brushed her teeth and took a bath, half-sleeping in the shower as usual. That's what she did. And came out to wear the school uniform and apply some facial cream or so forth. That was her daily routine, double-checking herself in the mirror, running downstairs, making some toasts, putting on her shoes, eating the toast she made earlier while running to school..
 
Well, it "was" her daily routine. 
 
But now, haha, a toast is not something to mention when there is D.O, the Kitchen Queen. Or to run to school alone, well, 6 handsome angels to accompany her, right?
 
Reaching downstairs, as she was gradually greeted by her oppas, she took a place in the dining table between Sehun and Kai..,
 
And then, their little conversation started. 
 
"Oppadeul, may I ask you a question?' She slowly stated. 
'Yes, Yuri..' Suho, taking responsibility, answered. 
'BAP,...' She looked up one by one, '...are you friends with BAP?' 
Choke. 'No..no.. Of course not!' Chanyeol grinned. 
 
That's right. He would only says no, no matter what. Well, he doesn't even have any idea about that stuff. Really. 
 
'..then why—' 'Yuri..' Baekhyun interrupted her. 'Hmm?'
 
'"We" are not friends with'em.. But "I" know them..' It was exo's turn, except Suho, to stare at Baekhyun with thier eyes popping out from the circuit. 
 
'Hyung.. What do you mean?!' Kai asked. And that made Suho worried. Is he gonna tell it in front of her?...
 
And the girl, Yuri, noticed that little sense of worry upon Suho's face. Suho, of course, hid it well but hey, Yuri's a smart girl, no jokes!
 
She narrowed her eyes, what in the world is happening?.. Without me knowing a little.. She looked at the boys and saw that their all waiting for Baekhyun to answer. Just in time, Suho shouted. 'YURI!! Your gonna be late!!! Hurry!!' 
 
That way, their little conversation ended. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~
 
'Eugene ah!!!!' Yuri shouted as she cheerfully skipped down the hallway. The latter turned around and looked at her ever-smiling friend, Park Yuri. Aish. That girl. She waved at her and slowed down her track for the running girl to catch up with her. 
'Morning, Chingu!' Eugene smacked her arm. 'Oww!!!' Yuri made a face. 'Yah!! I know your an ex-gangster but hey, I'm your pal..' 'Oh well, what I did was something so soft that even a 3 years old can handle..' Eugene stuck her tongue out, which received a playful glare from the latter. 
 
That was quite a boring day for her. No more bullies since she became friends with the school's most fearful person, Eugene. Moreover, there's nothing but to study.. study.. and study, especially when the schedule for the day is fixed with subjects like literature, history, geography and so forth. And the seat behind her being empty wasn't helping either. 
 
I wonder where he has gone this time..
 
She made a face, really wanting to shut her eyes and take a nap but hey, when your bestie is wonderfully enjoying the taste of slumber, shouldn't you be on guard of the teachers?
 
Huh? The advantage of having a best friend? Duh! Not that I know of..
 
She quietly glares at the sleeping creature beside her, mumbling some I-hate-you-s under her breath. 
'I heard it, babe..' Eugene stated without opening her eyes. 'Omo!'yuri gasped. 'Holy..'
 
--------------
Finally the time everyone have been waited for had come. Lunch break, that is. 
Yuri walked to the cafeteria, alone, and the queenkas–ones that hurt her before–started making their ways to her. 
"Yah.. You Pabo." Kim Hyuna, a ty-looking girl, face baked with make-up wearing a little too short school skirt, called out. And Yuri looked around, not-too-good was plastered on her face. Oh well, that was the one who bullied her that day. 
'Alone, huh?' So hyun stated. Another fella of Lady Hyuna. 
Yuri gulped, "Yeah..so what?" She tried to be tough. 'Oh..a bit too confident, aren't we?' Hyuna laughed. 'What do you want from me?' Yuri narrowed her eyes. 
From the corner of her eyes, she can see a girl, particularly another fella of this Hyuna girl, not really happy about this stuff. Hmm?..
 
'What do I want from you?..' Hyuna pouted and came closer, and the others cornered Yuri. Hyuna leaned in. And a smirk appeared before her. 'This..' A simple statement escaped Hyuna's lips as a slap travelled to the latter's face. '..' Hyuna laughed and pushed the helpless Yuri, pulled her hair, kicked her, cursed her.. Oh, so much more.. 
 
They kept on kicking and swearing at her until...
 
"What the HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?!!!!"