Reunited

The last piece of memories...

 

Suho switched on the light of Baekhyun's office room and casually walked inside. Apparently, they weren't in Yuri's two stored house; which is, by chance, bought by Exok boys; but in the Association's building. "Baekhyun.. What are you doing in the dark?.." Suho asked concerned. Baekhyun looked up, "Hyung.. I'm..I'm scared.." "Why? Baekhyun?.." "I don't want to lose her.. again. I've lost her once.. I..I don't want to.." Tears threateningly flowed down Baekhyun's flawless cheeks. "Baekhyun.." Suho embraced him in a warm, securing hug. "Baekhyun.. Be strong. A leader should never break down so that the followers will be confident of themselves." Baekhyun cried his emotions out, which he had been locked inside him for 10 freaking years.. Yes, from him being 10 years old. "I don't even know whether I did the right or wrong thing.. I.. feel guilty..I..I..—" "of course, you did the right thing, hyung.." D.O entered the room and took a seat beside Baekhyun on the couch. "By any chance, you never lost her either.." He put a hand on the latter's shoulder. "I didn't lose her physically but mentally.." Baekhyun sighed. Suho patted his back. "Baekhyun.. It is the best for her to not remember a thing. Her parents died in an car accident. She was sent to orphanage. You went to the orphanage, and met her by chance and took her with you. She met us, we became a family, that's it." Suho said. "..I can't help.. My..my.. " Baekhyun wipped his tears away. "..her life is a lie..""then what hyung?.. Tell her that she is the half-blood princess? That she is the chosen one to bring peace between humans and monsters?? That her blood is powerful enough to control the whole universe?? That she's the one all the monsters are wanting??.. No, hyung.. She's too fragile for all of that to handle." D.O said in one brake. Baekhyun sighed. 
 
~~~~~~~
2003, 10 years ago...
 
"Baekhyun, son, look at me" Mr. Byun said. "Yes, father?" "Take Yuri, exo and run.. Run somewhere you can't be found. And hide the princess well. Now ran!!" He shouted as another vampire hovered above him. Using his anti-vampire gun; bloody rose, he killed. Baekhyun, unlike any other 10 years old who would protest and cling to their parents, he turned his back and started running. 
 
"Ughhh!!!!" A shout was heard and Baekhyun instinctively realized. His father was.. DEAD. Tears started to flow but he pushed them back. Now wasn't the time for this. He sneaked back to where he came and hid behind a tree. They were in a forest. The forbidden forest, indeed. He could see a young man, whose clothes were stained with blood beside his father's dead body. That was the murderer, he knew. His father was the most powerful and skilled vampire hunter beside Yuri's father, Mr. Park. And there was no vampire who were skilled enough to kill his father in one swift moment except for someone..
 
..
 
.
 
L. 
 
L, as known as Kim Myungsoo, the vampire prince. 
 
L chuckled. "Come out.. Kid." He said coldly. Baekhyun was tensed. But came out anyways. He was going to die. He was.. L picked up the gun in Baekhyun's father's hand. He flinched as the gun burnt his milky-white skin. He threw the gun to Baekhyun who caught it expertly. L smirked. "Take that and try to kill me." With that he disappeared. Baekhyun ran to his father and started to cry. He wipped his tears away. "Father, I will not let you down.." He stood up and left the scene to go and pick his love and friends. He will protect his fiancé, his friends, and the whole world from those monsters.. Those monsters who made his family, his peoples' blood to flow on this earth. And he knew that in order to hide the princess, the only way was to erase her memories...
 
*snap
 
Her life became a lie..because of..
 
...him. 
~~~~~~~
 
2013, presence 
 
"I'm just worried for her.." Baekhyun sighed. "Today, Himchan came to me and asked me to erase a big amount of people's memory for they saw what they shouldn't. And it was in Yuri's school. He said that a vampire shown up. He also mentioned the Jung's survivor.. Do you know who he is?" He wasn't going to tell them that the Jung boy was the vampire. "..And well, when I used my powers,  I can't erase a certain girl or Yuri's memory... For BAP, I didn't erase their memories but.. Something was clouding upon Yuri and that girl. I just can't erase their memory. I have a bad.. really bad feeling about this.." Baekhyun sighed. "Jung's survivor?.. You mean Jung Daehyun?" D.O asked. Baekhyun turned to look at him with wide eyes. 
 
Jung Daehyun?.. He knew he had a bad feeling about this boy the first time he heard that name..
 
"Come on, Baekhyun. Let's go home!" Suho cheered him. He knew this was one big matter but well, this buddy needed a little piece of rest before he think about these big things. D.O too nodded and dragged him to the door. Suho opened the door and.. Bang!! The three boys fell onto the ground. 
 
"Ow!! That hurts!!!" Sehun shouted. "I'm the one at the bottom!! It hurts more!!" Chanyeol shouted back. "It's your fault to suggest this idea!!" Kai too joined. "What?? But both of you agreed!!!" 
 
"Wait.. Wait.. Are you guys.. Eavesdropping?" Suho raised an amused brow. The three youngers stared at them. And they grinned. 
 
"YAHHHH!!!!"
 
-----------
 
Beep. Beep.  
 
Himchan opened his phone to read the incoming text. Huh? He raised a brow which soon turn into a big wide grin. To my buddy's place.. He thought as he changed the direction of his motorcycle and went off. 
 
He arrived the destination soon enough and rang the bell. "Who's this??" He could heard Zelo's voice and chuckled. "Your commander.." He replied. The door opened and Zelo smiled, "Hyung!!" Both came in and went to the living room where everyone was gathering. Bang was a few centimeters apart from the TV, watching some war movie. The charismatic leader could change into this kind of maniac as well. Youngjae was talking non-stop to Daehyun, who was hiding his face in his palms trying to ignore the annoying brat. Haha. Jongup was doing push ups with the blasting music on. And Zelo, he was with Himchan. 
 
"Woah.. Nothing changed in these two years, Daehyun." Himchan stretched out his hand. Daehyun looked up and nodded. Psh. This bastard was still locking himself. He rolled his eyes. He walked to the couch tracing line on the wall but abruptly stop. He looked at his fingers and to Daehyun. "I didn't clean up either." Daehyun said ever-so-carelessly. "You didn't clean this apartment for TWO DAMN YEARS??!!!!!!" 
 
And.. Instead of the cool bad boy, the noisy housewife shown up.. "Enough of TV, Yongguk hyung, Jongup, you too, stop working out... Come here!! We need to clean this !!" He shouted. 
 
 
Daehyun raised a brow at his friends.. Well, maybe, it's a better idea not to push them away..
 
Time passed and it was almost dinner. As if on crew, the boys' stomach all growled. They looked at each other's face and started laughing.. Himchan wiped his fake tears away as he said; "Alright.. alright... What do you want for dinner?.." The 5 other boys stopped laughing and looked at the commander with disbelief in their eyes. "What?" He asked. 
 
"Ehh.. I'm not feeling well, I'm going to bed early. Bye!" Youngjae waved and walked away. "I don't know why I just felt full all of the sudden..! Bye Hyung!" Jongup gave a lame excuse as he hurried to the same room that Youngjae went. Well, this apartment is Daehyun's and only one bedroom so yeah.. 
 
Himchan raised a brow at the remaining boys. "Uh.. I have some sorts of homework to do so yeah.. I'll skip dinner..!" The maknae gave the brightest grin and followed JongJae. Himchan sighed, "Is my cooking that bad?? I don't think it is..." He faked a cry. Bang patted his back as he grinned, "well, at least you like your cooking, yeah.." Himchan looked up at his leader. Seriously, was it a comfort or another way of sneering? Daehyun looked at the both of them, "Guess I'll just order some pizza.." He took out his phone and started to dial the number when, "Pizza??.!!" Zelo's head popped out of the room.. followed by another two.. They all came out and sat on the floor and sofa. "Yay!! I want pizza!!" The maknae shouted again. Himchan shot a glare to the three youngers, "..And I thought you said you were skipping dinner?.." "On the second thought, we need energy to work, and that energy comes from eating.." Youngjae smirked. Himchan raised his two hands in defeat. These boys...
 
After having their dinner, they all went to Daehyun's bed room to sleep. "Let's all sleep on the floor!" Jongup said. "That's one great idea!" 
 
Taking all the cushions from the couch located in the living room and some pillows from the bed, making the bed sheets on the floor to sleep, they let their backs meet the fabric of thin sheets. 
 
"It's been a long time since we've done this.." Bang smiled. It was a bit surprising when he got no reply so he sat up to study the situation. And oh boy, they were all fast asleep. He chuckled softly. "Hyung, you should sleep too.." Daehyun's voice could be heard. "You aren't sleeping yet?" Bang whispered as he laid down again. Daehyun was just beside him so communicating was not very uncomfortable. "I never sleep.." He answered. "What do you mean?"
 
"For past two years, I haven't had any sleep.. I don't know what I might become when I try.. I just can't let my guard down.. I.. I.—" "You're scared.." Bang sighed. "Hyung..?" Daehyun started. "Yes?" "Do you really mean that girl is the one?" Bang turned to his side to look at Daehyun. "I don't know.. But I'm sure enough to say yes.." "Actually it's a 100% yes." A voice which is neither Bang nor Daehyun spoke which they recognized as Himchan's. "I've met Byun Baekhyun, the leader of the Association..." He said. "But it's not much important. The thing is that, Daehyun, please don't.. try to make things more confusing.." "What do you mean?.." "I mean.. don't.. Don't let yourself be part of her everything., ok? If anything happens, I'm sure Baekhyun hyung won't let you go alive. He has this kind of allergic to vampires." Himchan sighed again. Bang chuckled, "Doesn't our little Busan boy have that kind of allergy too?" Daehyun chuckled and stared at the ceiling.. " You should sleep by now, we have a long day ahead."
 
Baekhyun.. Yuri.. That two names were making him feel anxious in different ways. But the thing was that he doesn't know how.. Reminding himself what Himchan had warned him a few minutes ago, he thought to himself. Kim Myungsoo, are you coming for her too?.. Thinking this Yuri girl and the girl he hated so much for his parent's death were different. 
 
Little did he know was that..well..they were the same..
 
----------
 
Speaking of devil, the devil shall appear and here the devil is, on the roof top of one high building; Kim Myungsoo. 
 
L looked up into the sky and smirked, "if that's so, it's not a good idea to walk into the scene yet, huh? Yujin?" "Yes, your highness.. But I am sure that Byun Baekhyun had already erase their memory.." Myungsoo's smirk widened if it was possible. "Keep up the good job and inform me everything about her.. Can't giver her to other pathetic low ranked vampires.." The girl called Yujin nodded, "..and if you excuse me, I'd like to go and hunt, your highness.." L nodded. "You're dismissed."
 
.....
 
...
 
..
 
After she had gone, he jumped from wall to wall  and stood at the balcony in front of Yuri's room. We'll meet soon, princess..  L's eyes flashed red and he smiled. A warm yet scary smile with a lot of meaning hidden. 
 
Just wait, my princess, you shall be mine...