Red?

The last piece of memories...

I couldn't find him anywhere. Where is he? He's gone? Wah~daebak

I walked—correction;ran down the hall way finding for him but it was useless. The picture of his eyes floated in my mind,  those eyes... Those red eyes...  My thoughts got cut up when the bell rang. And the students from each classes came out making the whole hallway crowded. Just then I spotted a familiar blonde hair in the sea of people.

'he's here!!!!' 'wow~~~ daebak!!!!' 'oppa!!!!' shoutings from fangirls made me more sure that it was him. I rushed into the crowd trying to keep up with him as much as possible, taking care not to bump into anyone.

But Where is he???

As I reached the edge of the hallway, he was gone and the squealings of the fangirls have died away. Panting, I wiped the sweats off my forehead. I stared at the right side, where joined by another hall, there no one can be found. So sure that he might have chosen this way, I followed my decision, and walked through. It was quite spooky there and it looks really like a banned place. I passed by some doors and stopped my pace when something caught my eyes—a lab.  By no hesitate, I walked to the door, twisting the knob...                            

(Daehyun's POV).               

I ran down the hallway, making sure she's not behind me. But unfortunately, the bell rang and all the students came out from their classes and those silly fangirls started to shout their lungs out. I got to the edge of the hall, and was dumpfounded, not knowing what to do next. How bad my luck is. Just when she was gonna catch up with me, my brain thought of a brilliant idea. There's a turn to the right. So on second thought, my luck isn't that bad. I hurried through that passage, running for...

Wait. Why am I running for? I stopped my track. I gulped.

Why am I? 

I scented her blood from far enough but she could find me in just one swift minute. I looked around and found somewhere useful to hide. I twisted the knob of a door and forced open it. As soon as I got inside, I locked the door. I sighed... Wait! If I lock the door, she'll definitely know that I'm inside here... I quickly turned around and unlocked the door again. Phew... I breathe in and out. She won't be able to find-d....  *click* my eyes went wide.

Oh my god...                                          

(Yuri's Pov)      

I opened the door wide and scooped inside just to find a dark room, smelling old with spider webs. Eek.  I face palmed. He's  nowhere to be found. I guess I should let it go. Well, I'm sure that I saw that his eyes were red in color but yeah! it can be my mistake or just the contact lens he wears right?... Right? ... Aish!!! I kicked the air (0.o) and closed the door shut. I went away.                    

(No one's Pov)        

 Inside the room...  That was close... Daehyun went out from his hiding place; under a table. Ok.. She's away already. I guess it's time for me to go home. Like that, he came out from the room and walked to the gates wearing his usual blunt face like nothing had happened. As he walked, *I guess no one knows it except me and that annoying girl* he thought.                      

Well,... how he was so...wrong...                                                            

*ok...ok....What was that? He came out from the room where the new student just came out of??? Ok... This is so gonna be good.* The blonde boy thought, carefully taking all the pieces together in his mind....