Not so lucky Friday night {part 3}

The last piece of memories...

 

{Yuri's pov}
 
'Are you okay, Yuri-ah?!!' Sehun's voice came out of nowhere. 'Omo!! Wh-where did you come from?' Freaked out, I asked. Sehun raised his brow, 'Just walk down the alleys, what else?' 
 
'No. I was just... Well, nothing...'
 
'Nothing doesn't really make sense..' Another voice popped up again. 'Kya!' Kai looked at me with what-the-heck face. 'Seriously, are you guys thinking of scaring the heck out of me? Oppadeul?!!' I asked stomping my foot on the ground.
 
'Not really but yes..' Again, another voice which I acknowledged as Kyungsoo Oppa came in contact. 'What the–' I quickly covered my mouth before something bad come out. 'Are you sure you are ok? I'm sure something had happened.' Suho oppa, standing behind D.O Oppa, came out and asked. Concern was plastered on his face.
 
'Of course, I'm ok..! And FYI, nothing happened, ok?!' I lied. 
 
{Suho's POV}
 
Yuri-ah.. Why are you lying..
 
'Ok then.. Lets go back..'
 
'Wait!' I raised my brow questioning her. 
 
'Baek..Baekhyun...oppa...'
 
I sighed. 'Dont worry. He'll come back soon enough.'  She nodded not really accepting my suggestion.  'C'mon, Yuri ah!!! Shhmillle!!!!' Sehun shouted as he made a buing-buing with his fists twisted on his face. Aegyo, in short. She giggled. 'Oppa..' Sehun started making funny faces that everyone eventually laughed, except for me. I was really in deep thoughts. 
 
Thanks god, Hunnie...
 
'Suho hyung..' A hand patted my shoulder. 'Hmm?..' 'I'm afraid that was..' 'Yeah. But it's the truth' I answered without waiting for him to end that sentence. 'She's soon gonna be 18, huh?' He asked. 'Yes, Jong in...' Kai furrowed his eyebrows.
 
'The war...'
 
'Soon...' I sighed. 'People are in danger.. And our duty is to protect them... Jongin..' 'How about her?..' There, everything went quiet between us. I didn't answer. And he didn't ask more. Until I spoke up.
 
'Though I'm the leader of Exo, the real leader of The Association isn't me.' 'I know' he answered as soon as I spoke. '...And that leader is the real leader who will protect her..' 'But.. The Association's main purpose is to destroy those.. and she's..'
'One of them?..'
'Yeah..'
'Jongin, you're thinking too much..'
'Im not,hyung.' He sighed. 'Everything happens for reason.. Kai.' He nodded. 'Our parents, seniors and others died for that one reason...' 'And this is our turn, right?..' I smiled. 'Still for that reason..'
 
And then, we reached to our apartment and stopped the conversation.
 
I wasn't really able to sleep that night. Thinking back the old times, I could feel that sadness across my mind every milliseconds. When I became a member of that so called Association, I was 13... Too innocent to know about those powers, pride and authority. But now after so many years that endless war is gonna start again for the same old reason.
 
I feel bad for the dongsaengs. They are all too young for this. Especially Sehun...my eyes started to feel watery.
 
Why were we born this way?...
 
Why were we raised in this kind of community?...
 
Why can't we live like a normal person?...
 
------>
 
{Someone's pov}
 
'Hmm.. As I planned...' I said as I stand above the rooftop of a building which can directly see through that girl's room. 'Three months, huh?..' I chuckled. 'It's a læst amount of time for me to play... with these toys..'
 
Yawning, I stretched my arms. 'This is getting boring.. Might as well brought another character..' I said as I jumped down from the roof. 'But the question is..' I reached to the ground and put my hands in my pocket, starting to walk.
 
'..who should I?..' 
I stopped my tracks. 'Ah.. There, there.. Our main character', I smirked looking at the all alone walking guy back facing me. 'Thank you, Byun Baekhyun.. Now I know..the answer for my question..' I chuckled. 'Wait for my second move..' My lips raised upwards forming a smirk as I stood there..
 
'Time to go..' With that word, I vanished.
 
----->
 
{Baekhyun's pov}
 
I turned around sensing something really bad. 'What was that?..,' it was the same dark aura I felt some moments ago. And then it just... disappeared? I flinched. 
 
No, it can't be.. He shouldn't be too eager... I gulped as I quicken my pace to the apartment. 
 
I tried sleeping on the sofa that night. I wasn't so sure enough to sleep in my own room that I share with Yeol. Well, I know he was mad at me after all.. It was not really a peaceful night after all. I sighed before I claimed myself some sleep...