OPPA???

The last piece of memories...

A boy was wiping the table when the bells on the door in the cafeteria rang. 'Annyeonghasae—aww! Yuri-ah!!!'

'Hi oppa!' she closed the door and walked up to that boy.

'How was ur first day at school?' he asked. 'Well, it was... better than the best!' she beamed.

'Made friends?'

'Ehh.. Of course. Who am I? Park Yuri, isn't it?'

'Tsk. Tsk. Tsk.' the boy ruffled her hair. 'Go change ur clothes, Yuri.' 'deh.' with that she went to the back of the café to the lockers and changed her work clothes.

It was a long night til her work time was over. She and  other workers clean the whole shop and changed back into their casual clothes. After switching the 'open' tag to 'close', they, all the workers, bid goodbyes to each other and made their way back home. As our main character was also walking down the streets to her home,

'Yah!!! Yuri-ah!!!!' a voice shouted at her. Spinning around, she saw the boy who she talked with when she arrived. 'Neh??? Chanyeol oppa?' 'Want me to walk u home?' he asked as he came beside her. 'Uhh.. No need. I can go home by my—' 'Aish, don't reject my offer.' Chanyeol interrupted her.

'O-okay...' he smiled. 'Besides, I have something to tell u..' She nodded her head saying to go on. 'Your beloved oppa is coming back' She paused and slowly, turned to Chanyeol and looked up at him since he was too tall for her. 'Wait...wait... What did u just say???' she asked, making sure that she didnt hear wrong.

'Your OPPA is coming back!!!' Chanyeol shouted. Her face beamed brightly. 'Really???!!!!!' Chanyeol nodded in... victory?  'Oh My God!!! Thank you Chanyeol oppa!!!' She started jumping like crazy. 'I should be preparing now.... Ottoke?? Ottoke??? Otto— Wait... When is oppa coming back?' Chanyeol tapped his fingers on his chin, 'The day after tomorrow, I'm sure.' She bit her bottom lips wishing that day to arrive quickly. She straightened when they got before her place.

'Go in.'

'Ani. Oppa go first.' Chanyeol chuckled. 'Yah. That is something you do with your boyfriend. Not with me. Now go inside.' Yuri pouted. 'ok ok... Annyeong!!!' she waved at him and went inside the building....    

Chanyeol, looking at her back, thought,'When will she get mature?...' he smiled while shaking his head. '18... You're soon gonna be 18. That's why he came back, Park Yuri. We have to protect you from THEM, those monsters...' with a sigh, Chanyeol walked away.  

Ok, who is her OPPA then?...