Friend = Troublemaker

The last piece of memories...
As I walked into the room, Eugene started waving at me, 'Yuri-ah! Annyeong!!!' I giggled. 'What's up! Genie!' I said as I sat down beside her. 'Woah! Woah! What's with calling me 'Genie', huh?'   'Don't know, just being hyper!!' I shrugged. 'Hmm, something good happened last night?' 'Yep! My oppa has just came back!!!!' 'Aww.., like that.' she shook her head. 'Tsk. Tsk. Tsk.' we were chatting until... A bunch of girls started shouting like crazy. 'What's happening?!! Is there any Lee Minho or else?' I asked. 'Meh, I'm sure that is no other than the Busan Wonbin...' 'Hmm? Busan wonbin?? Who's that? O.o???' 'You don't know? It's that Jung Daehyun.' 'Daehyun?... Ah!!.. I know him!!' 'Of course u know, u even went into a banned room together with him..' She smirked. 'Yah!!! I've told u. It's a rumor and I didnt even found him in the room.' I protested. That was when we heard a sound of harshly pulling the chair out at the back of our seat. Jung Daehyun, sitting behind us, made that sound for sure. We, me and Eugene, turned around to look at him. As he sat down, he looked up and met eyes with Eugene. He made  an I-dont-give-you-a-damn  face while Eugene rolled her eyes and turned around. His eyes,then, travelled around and at last got to their destination; to me. He stared at me—which I thought to be— straight into my eyes. I was in lost of thoughts and what I did was just staring at him back. His expression changes from the one he did to Eugene to one which no one could understand. In like manner, it was so enigmatic. There, I started to feel the black aura again. The black aura.... Something caught my mind suddenly. Those red eyes... As that thought started floating in my imagination, a sudden urge formed in my mouth that I couldn't resist but to ask. I opened my mouth to say something but just when I was preparing for my process,... 'Annyeonghasaeyo! Teacher!' every student aside stood up and greeted the teacher, who just came in. I had no more choice but to turned around and followed the other students where Jung Daehyun still remained in his pose and didn't even move. As I sat down again, I thought... *How do I ask him about it? Where do I start? And Wait.., what if he doesn't tell me??? What do I do?... But I want to know and...and...—* "Yah!" Eugene whispered, tapping my shoulder. "Stop day dreaming." she waved her hand in front of my eyes.  'Hmm?... Ne, Eugene-ah???...' she shook her head, 'Nth...' I shrugged and change my attention to the teacher. From the  corner of my eyes, I saw Eugene shaking her head and repeating some words no one might understand. But surely did I caught one word, 'lovebirds'..? Ok, what does that mean? While I was floating in my mind, something interrupted. *Groan* I heard it from my back.  Though I waved it away, not paying any attention. *Groan* again, I heard it. I turned my head to the latter beside me to make sure whether I heard it right and one glance to my friend's face told me I was right. *Groan* there the sound again, coming from my back. That was when I realized that something was fishy. We, me and Eugene, sit at the seat just before the last seat in the class. There's only last seat behind us and the owner of the seat is none other than Daehyun's.  Just when that thought hit my brain, I heard someone slipped down from the chair. Mr. Lim, our maths teacher, looked around and learned that one of his students is in a really serious condition. I turned to the direction where he was looking and saw Jung Daehyun, trying really hard to stand up at again. *What the...* My thoughts were interrupted when,'Ms. Park? Can u take Mr. Jung to the clinic? It will be a pleasure for me.', the teacher said. 'Yes? Tr.' I said as I stood up from my chair and walked to him. On my way, I looked back at Eugene only to see her sticking her tongue out and mouthed a word, 'Love birdies', as I saw. I bent down to him and tried to help him get up but he yanked my hand away. Hey, I'm just trying to help here.' He glared at me. *Dafauq??* I blew a raspberry and took his arm and made him stand up. And took him out of the classroom.  (Author's perspective) Little did she know that it was how IT all began..... ~~~~~~~~ To the clinic ---> 'So... What happened to him???' She said as Daehyun rolled his eyes.  The nurse stared at her, amused, asking , 'Are you related to him,... in any way?' 'Uhh... No but I'm his.. friend?.. Yeah, friend!' *friend?...* A thought came into Daehyun's mind. Just then, a thin breeze passed through her towards him.  He couldn't bare with it. He couldn't bare with her scent. Too strong to resist. He closed his eyes and held his breath which took him to a suffocation. He opened his eyes again to see the girl, asking questions to the nurse non stop. And there was it, his head started spinning around inside and his vision started to become blur.  The last thing he knew was the girl he annoyed so much looking at him with worried eyes, shouting out his name. After that, his world was engulfed with pitch black darkness.  ...   'What happened???' Yuri shouted. The nurse quickly examined him. Her expression changed into a frown from the easy going one. Yuri looked at her asking for an answer.  As I reply she said, 'It's ok... That's because of exhaustion.' she smiled. 'But...but.. You don't even examine him!' 'Hey! I just did it, don't you see???' the nurse shouted at her. 'But...' she lowered her head and thought, *...but you don't double-check it and don't even test his blood pressure or else.* 'Ehem...' Started the nurse. 'Sorry for shouting.' Yuri looked up to see her smiling. *werid* Yuri thought. 'So, why dont you wait for him till he wake up and take him back to the class? Since I have other works to be done. Anyway, see ya!' and within a flick, she flew away to the 'staff-only' thing(room) and never came back. *Great. Let's just wait him.* and took her seat near the bed Daehyun was lying. * Yah, Jung Daehyun!! You, trouble maker!*