Never let you cry again...

The last piece of memories...

(Baekhyun's Pov)   I silently open the door of her bed room and sat down across it. Before me was this girl with an angelic face, flawless skin with these beautiful hair. I got closer to her and curled one of the strands of her hair covering her pretty face behind her ear. She seemed so peaceful... Not that crying girl i've seen before. I smiled, it was a long spell.   (flashback).  'Eomma..where are we going??' The 8 years old Baekhyun asked his mom. 'To your Yuri's house, darling.' his face beamed. 'Yuri-ah????' 'yes, son.' His dad turned and said. Little baekie was too happy to see his love. They were on the way to the Park familiy's house. That day was his love's birthday, yes, yuri's 5th birthday. The car arrived at the in front of the gates of the grand house, and Baekie was like 'woo-hoo'. Who wouldn't be too happy to meet his beloved one, right? As the car parked,he jumped down and instinctively ran to the birthday girl. 'Oppa!!!' Yuri hugged him. 'Semilchukkae, Yuri-ah!!!' he kissed her on her cheeks. Mr. Byun greeted her parents, mr. and mrs. Park. Yuri and Baek went away to play.  'Those two, we should tell them that they are engaged, shouldn't we?' Mr. Park asked. 'Yes, I do think so. But I'm afraid they won't like it, friend.' Baek's father replied. ''Oh! Don't worry, I'm sure they will love it.' Mrs. Byun replied. 'But you all know that Yuri was born to be a chosen one, right? And that Baekhyunnie was born to be her guardian, aren't you? I'm afraid... When she's 18... Those hidden powers inside her might have developed and so those vampires, I'm afraid that the whole world would shatter and... and—' Bang! A sound of crushing plates interrupted her. They all looked and saw Baek standing there, stun. 'Omo! Darling are u ok???' his mom tried to change the object but it was too late. Baekhyunnie had run away. They were shocked. Have baekie heard their conversation? 'I wish he didn't heard it all.' 'he wont. Even though, he wouldn't understand at all.' 'yes, he's still young for Pete's sake.' they remarked. Well, is it true? The truth is Baekhyunnie has heard it all. And what they didn't know was that Baekhyunnie, as a vampire hunter, had the power of mind, which mean that he was bright enough to understand this all. He felt bad. Meanwhile, he felt happy. Why? He was happy that this girl he love is gonna be his fiancé but was feeling bad for her destiny as well. 'Oppa, where's the snacks?' Yuri asked, when he arrived to the spot they were playing. 'Uhh?...ah... I..—' 'forgot it,right??? Humph!' she pouted. Somehow, he felt it cute. He smiled. 'Why smiling oppa?' She asked not knowing the situation. This was it. He knew. He knew that she was special since first met. But why, he didn't know, well, he didn't care either. But something tangled in his mind,heart, she was special... especially to him. She was his fiancé. She belonged to him. She.... is...his everything. That he had to protect her no matter what. He smiled and shook his head. 'Nothing..' He said. to make a conclusion, he knew it, that he loves her, for eternity...Starting from then, Baekhyun, instead of playing and having fun, he put effort in training and learning. Soon he had become one of the best young hunters out there. To be more exact, he was the youngest. Of course, sometimes he felt bad or tired or stressed. But there she was, comforting him everytime. Time passed and they, eventhough they were too young for love, started developing feelings for each other. Their life was perfect. Parents loved them being together. They became other half for each other. They loved each other.... (flash back ends). Baekhyun smiled. Do u remember those times? Yuri-ah... He gently her smooth cheeks. 'Yuri-ah... Sorry for taking your memories back then...' Yuri, on the other hand, moved a little bit, which made him to take his hand back quickly. But she was still in slumberland. He chuckled. In a swift second it turned into a frown, 'Yuri-ah... I won't let it happen again... I won't let you cry again. I..promise... But for now,...stay like this.' he said, half whispering...     'Has she sleeped yet?' A voice peeked in which made Baekhyun jumped. 'Yah!' He mouthed. 'Chanyeol!' 'Everyone is outside. Come! We have a meeting.. Baek...' *Everyone?..* Baekhyun thought. *What does it mean?* he pinched his eyebrows together. With that, he stood up and made the blanket to cover her body when he accidentally saw the bruise on the spot where her shoulders and arms met. (imagine it was a sleeveless, ok?!) What the? He slowly removed the blanket and stared at her arm, there was it, those bruises from the s at school, *Who the hell did it?* He was serious. He sighed and pulled up the cover above her, leaving only her face uncovered. He walked to the door and glanced her back for once. *Yuri-ah... What's going on?...*