That mysterious guy...

The last piece of memories...

[Daehyun's perspective]

I was walking,... yes, walking to who knows where. My eyes were blur.. And I was like a zombie... With hands and head directing downward. I felt dizzy.

Where am I?...

I felt sticky liquids on my neck. It was painful... very much.

What am I doing here?...

The whole place was dark... darker than black. I don't know where I am going, I don't even know why I am going... Everything was so meaning less... I fell onto my knees as I lowered my head. Tears formed in my eyes and they started sliding down.  I felt useless.  Pain was all over my body. My hands travelled to my neck where it is stinging the most.

That was it.

I looked back to myself and saw the red liquids. Blood... I was bleeding. My eyes started to change from which I felt. The monster was winning over me.

I...    

Just then, a hand grabbed my shoulders and soothingly patted it. 'Hey...' the owner of the hand said. And from the voice I could tell it was a girl. '...Don't cry.' She continued. That was when I lifted my head and looked at her. My eyes went wide.

I know her...

She smiled at me. 'Come with me..' She said giving a hand to me. I stared at her, she wore a white loose dress covering her thighs.

She was...

Just before I could finish my thoughts, I lost conscious and fell onto the ground. 

----------------------------

My eyes fluttered open again. Before me was a big white ceiling which was too familiar to me. Then I realized that I was on a bed.

Where am I again?.. I thought.

I sat up and found myself in my bedroom, my bedroom. I got off the bed and went outside. It has been a long time since I last stayed here. I smiled to myself recalling back my memories in this place. 

(flashback)

'Umma!!! Appa!!!! Morning!!!' it was one morning before I went to school. 'Morning dear, take your seat and  have breakfast.' said my mom, smiling. It was just an simple western breakfast with pancakes and so on. I happily started eating and beamed towards my mom, 'Umma!! It is too.. Jjang!!!' I grinned with my thumbs up. 'son, quick. I heard that u want to go to school early today. Am I right?' My dad said. 'Ne!!!' I said and picked my pace up.

After having breakfast, my parents took me to my school. I was eleven years old back then. At the school gates, my mom and dad hugged me. 'Bye..son.. Have a good day at school. Listen well to your teacher.' Dad said. Then he kissed me which was followed by my mom too. I beamed and kissed them back. 'Ne!!' with that I went inside. 

(flashback ends)

It was the last time I hugged my parents. A small tear escaped from my right eye side. I walked down the hall thinking every moments I had with my beloved parents in this house.

Where are you now, umma, appa?... I thought out loud.

*chuckle* I was tensed up.  

Who might it be?..

Soon I heard footsteps behind me. Slowly I turned around. 'Long time no see, huh?' it said. As it came nearer, I could see it more clear. 'Jung Daehyun..' It said again. 'it' was a guy of an age of 19. 'What do you want?' I said. He smirked. 'You've grown up.'

'Answer me..' I ignored his remark. 'What do you think I might want, Jung Daehyun?' I stared at him with hatred.

After all those 8 years, he didn't change.

His personality didn't change.

His age didn't change.

Except for his style.

'Her?' I asked. He smirked again. 'Thats why I told you I went you on my side.' I narrowed my eyes. 'I won't betray my parents. Though I hate.. her.' A chuckle was heard from him. 'We'll see about it.' he turned around. And started walking. 'But remember, I will... declare war...soon.' With that he disappeared. I was dumbfounded by his words.

Aish! My head started aching again. And soon I fell onto the ground and was surrounded by darkness when my eyes closed.

------->  

My eyes open their doors again. I was on a bed again. But this time, I smelt medicine.

Where the hell am I again?... I thought.

I tried sitting up and when I did, I saw a figure sitting asleep beside the bed. I looked at that and saw it was a girl. I adjusted myself to get a better view of her and found that it was no other than the chatterbox.

*beep* a sound was heard and she also started moving. Soon, she grew conscious and sat up while rubbing her now swollen eyes. 'Hmm..wake up?' She asked. I was just sitting there looking straight at her while thinking back about my dream.

More like a nightmare.

Why her...? I pinched my brows together.

I wonder why... 

'Earth to Daehyun!!' She shouted waving her hands in front of my eyes. 'What?' I asked. 'Nothing. Since you are up now, why don't we leave already? It's 3 pm and the school has just ended.' I didn't talk back but got out of the bed and walked away not forgetting to bump her in the shoulder. 'Yah! Why don't you even say thank you for me to wait you for more than three hours!!!?' She shouted.

Holy . I stopped my track making her to bump into me from following behind me. I turned around, ' I never tell you to help me. And now, stop talking and mind your f***ing own business. It's annoying.' With that I went away.

From the corner of my eyes, I saw her dumbfounded. She looked sad.

Have I overreacted?.. I felt guilty, and guilty and...guilty.

Why am I feeling this way??

I have never felt guilty for someone.

Jung Daehyun, answer me,

why?...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next chapter is gonna be a chappie for Baekie and oc!!

raise your hands if you ship for baekxoc!!!

-.-" Hehe. Sry... Just being hyper since my crush confessed me, hehe. *blush*