Opening up?

The last piece of memories...

 

"What are you doing here?.." Daehyun looked surprised as he looked at the two men in front of him. "Don't come near me!!! Go away!!" He shouted and started throwing things to random directions. Youngjae looked at his friend and sighed. 
 
His bright best friend, sweet and caring hyung was gone. And look at him now. He's a big mess. A real big mess. So bad.
 
"Hyung.. We are here to help you.. Please don't push us away.." "Go aWAY!!!!!!" Daehyun shouted again.  "Jung Daehyun!!! Stop being so selfish!!!!" Bang barked back not being able to retain his anger longer. Daehyun stared at him. "I'm thirsty.." Daehyun stated simply staring Bang's eyes. "Then drink.." Daehyun turned to look at the said man, Youngjae. "Yours?.." Daehyun snorted. Youngjae smirked, "..if you can." Daehyun smirk grew bigger. 
 
Damn Youngjae. This is not Daehyun.. Bang sighed. 
 
"Look, monster.." Bang started. Daehyun cocked his head to look at him. "I'm not willing to discuss anything with you. Give us Daehyun back. We need to talk to him." Daehyun smirked more if it was possible. And chuckled. "..Do you think I might give him back?" 
 
Yongguk growled. "F. you, monster!!!" "F. you too , mr. Hunter.." Daehyun snorted. "..go away.." He lowered down his head. The two boys in front of him were taken aback by his sudden change of personality. Youngjae raised a brow and looked at Bang, who looked him back at the same time. 
 
He's back..
 
"Please.. I..I.. don't want to harm any of you.. Please go away or.. kill me already!!" He raised his head upwards. "I'm not sure how long I'll be able to fight against that guy inside me!! But I know it won't be any longer. And when it happens, I won't be able to control myself.. Just..kill me.." Daehyun said, slightly letting pearl-like tears ran down his milky white cheeks. Youngjae shook his head. "I can't, hyung.." He looked into Daehyun's tear-stained eyes. "..We can't." 
 
"..You can!! You were all trained to destroy my KINDS!!!" Daehyun was losing himself again. Bang put a soothing hand on his shoulders. "..Remember, you were trained too... So why not give it a try?" To be honest, he didn't know why or how he said that. "I tried.." Daehyun took a breath, "..But I can't. That monster inside me appeared whenever I try to harm myself.." 
 
He was broken. Into thousand pieces, indeed.
 
-----------
 
"You don't say..?" Baekhyun asked a bit surprised. "Oh, I do say.." "Who is the survivor than?" "Don't you think it's a bit weird to see that the best three clan of the hunters dimension's have three survivors of around the same age?" Himchan started to mess up with Baekhyun. "..I thought you said it was urgent?" Baekhyun asked. "Hello? I didn't even mention that word,'urgent'?" The latter fought back. Baekhyun shook his head in annoyance. Kids these days..
 
"..who is that survivor?.." He asked again. Himchan sighed. "..Jung..Dae—"
"Hyung!! Time for lunch!!!" Chanyeol barked in. "Uh... Visitor.. I see. Sorry if I disturbed you.." Chanyeol said and turned around. As he took the door knob and was about to turn around, "Wait.. Aren't you Kim Himchan?" He turned back around. "How do you know him?" Bacon asked. "We met before?.." Chanyeol answered. "Why are you here?.." He asked Himchan. Himchan looked at Baekhyun and Baekhyun turned to Chanyeol and was about to say something when, "Hyung.. I..no..We all know about everything. Suho hyung have told us.." Baekhyun stared at him. "..well enjoy your talk. I won't disturb you." And with that Chanyeol went out. 
 
"So can we continue?" Baekhyun turned to Himchan. "Maybe next time, lets hurry to school. I don't want this to grow any bigger." "Alright..?"
 
----------
 
Yuri woke up and felt her whole body aching. She moaned. That Hyuna is really something.. And then something hit her. Jung Daehyun.. He came to help her. She smiled. 
 
"Noona is awake!!! Noona Do you remember me???" Zelo shouted cheerfully. "Yah!! You little brat!! Don't shout!!" Eugene's angry voice could be heard. "Can you two please stop? You've been bickering for one straight hour.." Jongup said in frustration. Zelo and Eugene turned to look at him in unison, and they both chorused, "NO!!!"
 
Jihyun giggled at the twos' childish behaviors. "What so funny??" Zelo asked. "Nothing.." She merely replied. 
 
Yuri sat up on the bed and Jihyun and Eugene helped her. And the nurse came in. "I'm really sorry that I keep you all waiting.  Oh..she's awake already. Let me see her.." The nurse walked to the pale girl and started examining her. Yuri stared at the nurse, "unnie, where is your co-worker?" She asked. "Co-worker? I don't have any..!" The latter replied with a gentle smile on her face as she laid the former on the bed and started checking her blood pressure. "But I thought I saw her..? And you weren't here?" Yuri asked a bit confused. She saw another nurse that day, that day when Daehyun fainted. "Mind telling me the date?" The nurse asked. "Last Friday, unnie.." "Hmm?.. I was on absent that day.." She said while thinking back. "..but I didn't assign anyone.. But I did leave the clinic open for kids to come and get anything they want..." What??.. No one was assigned?!!! Then who is she???
"..I think you are mistaken,.. Eh.." She looked at the laying girl's name tag and smiled, "..Yuri-ssi." She said. "..oh.. And nothing much to worry.. You got those bruises but they will be gone soon. Girls these days.. Bullying others. Thanks god there was no internal injury. Then if you excuse me.." She said and left. Yuri was in confusion. If there was no other substitution, who's that woman?.. What's the catch?.. "Earth to Yuri!!" Eugene waved before her face! "Hmm? Oh.. sorry.." She squeaked. Zelo and Jongup smiled at her and she smiled back. 
 
Jihyun took her hands in hers looking ever so guilty. "I'm sorry for my friends behaviors.. I'm not asking for forgiveness.. I'm just trying to.." "It's ok, Jihyun ssi.." Yuri smiled and hugged her. "Let's be friends!! Good friends!!" She said cheerfully. "Hmm.. Good friends!!" Jihyun giggled. Eugene shook her head at the sight of the girl, the best friend of her.. "Then we can hang out together!!" She joined the two and they started laughing along with the two boys. "Girls' things.." Zelo rolled his eyes. 
 
At least she was safe then. Well, almost..
 
---------
 
"Two years.." Bang started. "..it's been two years since you've pushed us away. Now please stop and let us help you." He sighed. He was feeling really bad that he, as a leader, could not help his friend. "We all knew what you were since we were little hyung.." Youngjae said. "But it activated two years ago. We all knew what would the outcome be and we were ready for that.. But.. you ran away.," youngjae eyes started to get wet. He wouldn't be able to control his tears if this continued. 
 
"Then what shall I do?.. If I didn't stay away from you, I can't think what I might do to you all!!" Daehyun stated to cry. In stead of the dark, cold emotionless facade he put on, this was his true form. Pure, innocent, soft and fragile.. 
 
"Please hyung.. Don't lock yourself in that little cage and come out.." Youngjae whispered as he hugged his hyung. He pulled away and added, "One more thing, hyung. Next time, please don't ran away to some places where god only knows!" He grinned. Bang raised a brow and cocked his head to get a better view of the grinning man.. Seriously, Youngjae? Are you calling yourself god? Youngjae shrugged. Maybe.. Hehe. 
 
"Daehyun., look." Yongguk said and Daehyun looked up. It was a bit surprising and scary that this kid was actually listening him. "..You weren't this hard to control yourself past these two years. How come..you just lost control again and again?.." Daehyun sighed. "..I don't know hyung.." Bang was slightly taken aback. He called him hyung!! OMG!! After the two damn years of locking himself, he actually did call him HYUNG!!! Bang smiled. "..ever since Yuri exchanged to this school., you started losing control." Youngjae said matter-of-factly. "That means.." He exchanged looks with the elder. "Hyung.. Yuri is the one.." Youngjae whispered slowly. 
 
"What do you mean?? Wait.. Did you just say the new girl is??" Daehyun asked with large curious eyes. 
 
"Yes, hyung. She's the one, and I'm very sure about it."
 
---------
 
"Wait!! Isn't this Yuri's school??? How come you didn't tell me any earlier??" Baekhyun shouted. "I thought you knew? Well old man, it's too obvious that we attend the same school.." Himchan replied, slightly annoyed. "I'm not an old man, you little brat!!" "I am no little brat, you small-headed old man!!" "You bastard!!" "What??.. Alright.. Lets hurry up already.. The school is going to be over soon. We can't let it over or else,.." Himchan stopped himself. "Sorry.. But hey, if this is so, you mean a vampire was here at my sister's school?? Vampire?..Yuri?.." He was turning white just by that thought.
 
Are they coming already?... 
 
Himchan went alarmed. He knew this man won't let any vampire slip alive so yeah he can't let his friend to be in danger.. "Hyung, wait.. I didn't say it was a vampire.. It's the Jung." Baekhyun stopped his track and looked back at the latter. "I thought you said the Jung was the vamp?" Damn this smartass, I can't lie.. Himchan sighed. "He's a hunter.. Well, a vampire and well.. But he's no harm!!" "Kid, all vampires are harmful." "Oh.. Is that so?.. Including your fiancé.. I mean.. Your so-called sister as well?" He smirked. Even though this hyung was one not to mess with, he enjoyed annoying him. "She's not my fiancé and not a vampire either." "Don't hide it, we all know about it and we are trying to help you." He replied. "..and what if she is?.." 
 
"I've told you. She isn't!!"
 
"But what if.."
 
"I said no!!!"
 
"Hyung..but the legend said..—"
 
"It's just a legend!! But no, she ISN'T!!" 
 
Himchan furrowed his brows. He didn't actually know what to do deep inside even though he was playing cool outside. 
 
Daehyun, Yuri, Baekhyun hyung... Things are getting more interesting and scary as well..
 
Baekhyun stopped on the rooftop of the highest building in the school with Himchan. He closed his eyes and concentrated on something. Himchan was just staring at him. A faint glow of light appeared out of nowhere and it brightened the whole school.
 
*snap 
 
Everything went back to normal. "Done..." Baekhyun said. Himchan looked at him, with disbelief. "Already?.." Baekhyun nodded. "But I'm afraid I can't erase certain someones' memory. "Who?.." Himchan questioned. "5 boys, Yuri and.. another girl beside her..and I'm afraid I don't know her.."
 
"B.A.P, Yuri...and hmm.. Eugene??!!"