Not so lucky Friday night {part 1}

The last piece of memories...

 

I fluttered open my eyes. I stretched my arms wide yawning. 

Ugh... I feel weird.. What time is it,seriously...

I looked up at the clock and saw that it was only 5:30. Hmm.. Why did I wake up anyways.. I took the the cover and hovered it over my body. *ring* I sighed. 

Stoopid alarm...  What is it to wake me up so early in such Saturday morning?

. I tried to remember the reason why and... Oh! Didnt oppas tell me that we are going on a picnic today. Aish stupid me.  I turned the alarm off and went into my bathroom to clean up. After washing up, I went downstairs and to the kitchen.  

"Morning, Yuri!!!" Kyungsoo oppa yelled, frying pancakes as I saw. "Morning' oppa" I greeted back.  "Yo! Come here, lil' girl. Help me with sandwiches!!!' Kai oppa said from the dining table. I rolled my eyes, "Ne. Ne.' with that I went to him and have a seat across him. "Meanie hyung. Why making Yuri do chores?" My favorite, eh..., scratch that, my second favorite oppa, Sehun, said as he sat beside me. " Gud mornin,oppa!" I turned to him. "Morning, Riri!!! Gimme the breads, I'll do it for u..." "Ha, you, maknae! It's not something impressive, you know?" Kai scoffed. "Who? Me?" Sehun asked back. Suho laughed as he came into the kitchen with a basket. " Jong in-ah...  No bullyings, remember?" "I'm not bullying him anyways" Kai protested with a pout. Suho laughed as he messed up Kai's hair. ' Yah! Suho hyung!! I'm not a kid!!' 

(Author's Pov)

Till now, Chanyeol was really quiet, spacing out in his own world  eating his breakfast. No one dared to go near him or talk to him. His face was scary, like he's mad at someone, much more than mad, was willing to kill would suit. He wore this dark expression and the latter, Yuri, made notice of it as soon as she came in. But she didnt dare to ask too. Why, he's scary, really. Plus, he had this wounds on his face. You might think why, am I right, -ssi?

Oh well, actually last night, Channie and Baekie had a fight.

{flashback of yesterday}

Yuri was dumbfounded by Daehyun's harsh words, remember? Before that do you remember how Yuri woke up at the clinic back then? With a 'beep' sound, wasn't it? Actually that was the sound of incoming text. Baekie had sent him a text since she was taking so long to come out of the school gates. Well, it doesn't matter right now, so let's just fast forward. 

She came out of the gates and was greeted by Baek. "Oppa! Were you waiting for so long? Sorry... I was helping my friend since he's sick!!" She apologized. Since nothing happened,it made Baek to lessen his worries. But then, a single word hit him, 'he', that was the word. 'Oh, really? What happened to him?" Baek asked putting on a poker face. *Eh?.. What's happening with him?* "Oppa!! are u angry on me?" she said as she hugged his arms. " No. Why?" "Ah.. Nothing.." she mentally face palmed. " Well, he's sick. To my opinion, mentally and physically.' She started. Baekhyun tilted his head listening.  " He' rude, rebel, mute, and always wear a mask. To the conclusion, he's weird." Baek pincheds brows. Ahhh... He didn't like that 'he'. "But you know what, I don't know what the others think about him but to me, that image was like a mask of his true form." 

* Why is she so serious?* 

"You know, oppa, He looked scary and all but when you look into his eyes, you can see that he is lonely and scared. He was Having secrets and what's more, he doesn't seem to know the secret that he was hiding.. And.. Well, I want to help him..." she continued as they were walkng down an alley not too far from their house. Baekhyun sighed, signaling her to go on. "I don't know why but my instincts are telling me to do so... And-" "Yuri-ah.." Baek interrupted her. " He doesn't even think u as friend, does he?" that remark made her speechless. Slowly, she nodded. "Then why are you being so serious about him.." She lowered her head." I... Don't know.." Baekhyun sighed. "Yah.. Look up!" He said as he stopped his track. 

"Hey.. I'm not blaming at you.. Smile. You know that you are pretty with it." She smiled. "ok." to make her happier, Baek thought of an idea, thoroughly changing the subject. "How about we go on a picnic, my princess?" he grined. One stone, two birds, hehe. She beamed with two thumbs up. "Cool!!!!" 

He smiled in return which swiftly changes into a frown when she's not giving attention to him. 

Oh my... I have a feeling that the scent of vampire I had this morning had something to do with this guy.. It's going on my nerves...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  To be continued.....

 

Hehe. At first I was going to update a chap for baekxoc but no! I'm pretty lazy and just another idea popped up. So yeah, wait two more chapters. He he. Sry. 

Oh! Don't forget to comment and subscribe!!! I love reading your comments!!!!