Seoul High

The last piece of memories...

'I'm here!!!!!', a girl shouted with wide arms and a big grin on her face. 'I'm gonna rock ya'all!!!' Being really exicted, she skipped through the gate and roamed around the school. 'Wow... It really is supa huge...' she exclaimed to herself.

'With supa HandsomE BOYS.' someone added her sentence, emphasizing the word 'Handsome boys'. She turned around to face the voice's owner, just to find a baby-like boy towering over her. 'Annyeonghasaeyeo, Yuri imnida, Park Yuri.' bowing 90 degrees, she greeted him. 'Choi Jonghon, call me Zelo.' He said, hanging out is hand. Smiling, she took his hand and shook it. 'New student, am I right?' He asked. She nodded.

'Want me to show you around?'

'As you wish.'

'Ok!! Let's...' Just before he could finish his sentence, the bell rang. 'Ehh... Let's go... At lunch break.' He made a conclusion. 'Bye than. I'll just find my class.' Flashing her signature smile, she went away. Looking at her back, Zelo pouted. 'I was going to introduce you to my hyungs..' He said.

Wait, hyungs? Yes, B.A.P...

(Yuri's P.O.V).

As I bid goodbye and left the cute creature, I found my class easily and went inside. The teacher introduced me to the class and after that I made my way to somewhere to sit. But for my lack of luck, there was no seat unowned. Well, there's some but no one let me take it. At least for the seat at the back, beside was a boy sitting alone with a half mask on and a blank expression. I had no choice but to go and sit there. I took the seat and greeted him, earning no reply from him. *he's strange..' I thought.

After some times spending on lessons, the clock was tic-tocking to strike 9. Just them, I heard a low voice growling. Surprised, I faced the direction from where it came from.

Guess what, it was from the masked boy beside me. 'Are you.. Ok?' I asked, half-whispering. He just shot me a death glare and stayed mute like nothing happened. But I could see him clutching his hand, with a sour expression on his face, more surely, his eyes. I sighed.

*Maybe because Im just a new student. But I say, he really is strange* I look away, back to the board.

*and good-looking.* I took a quick glance at him. And I just paid attention back to the teacher..

(after the bell rang)

I headed to my next class, history. And wait, that guy was in the same class as I did. 'is it just a coincidence...?...' sighed, I shook away the thought and took a seat. which was near him again. Why don't ppl want to sit beside him? I puffed my cheeks and pouted.

The time went on and the lunch break came. I went to the cafeteria to snatch some snacks, where I met Zelo again. 'Noona!!! Come and join us!!!' he waved at me. Noona? He's younger? Anyways... I thought. I smiled and took my tray and approached him. He wasn't alone. There were four other boys sitting. 'Noona, noona, sit beside me!!' Zelo was jumping in his seat. 'Zelo-ah... Mind explaining me why I become a noona and who they are..' I asked as I sit beside him.

'Because you are older than me.' He grins. 'You are in the same grade with Jongup hyung.' he added. 'Jongup?' 'I am.' raising his hand up, he introduced himself. 'and I'm Youngjae, the brain.' Another one said. 'and I'm the leader here. Bang yongguk. In a short form, Bang.' the one with an ear-to-ear grin said. 'I'm the most good looking guy in the whole school, Himchan.' the black haired boy said. 'And we are B.A.P' they said in unison. 'the kingkas..' Zelo added. *kingkas?* just when my mind copied all the informations to my brain, I glanced around the cafè to see many girls glaring at me. *oops, new enemies...* I thought. 'Yuri, Park.' I said, looking at them. In a sudden , I could see girls rushing to the doors, making loud squeaking sounds. 'What's that?' I asked.

(no one's P.O.V)

'He's here.' Youngjae said. 'He? Who's he?' she asked not understanding well. 'Daehyun hyung...' Jong up said. 'Daehyun?' she asked to herself and looked at the crowd and saw the boy from earlier in the middle, still wearing his mask and blank expression. *so he's dae hyun..' she thought.

Curiosity was building inside her. So she asked. 'he's always like that?' 'No...' Bang shook his head. 'He was a nice guy.' he added. 'He was part of B.A.P.' Jong up corrected. 'And was so good to us too.' Zelo completed. 'Oh... How?' 'Who knows?' himchan said. 'maybe he thought we are nothing.' He blurted. Youngjae nudged at him. 'He may have his own reasons. Don't say without thinking.'

For her, she wasn't paying attention to the boys anymore, she stared at the masked kingka's every moves, taking some snacks and walking to the exit. 'How come?' she thought, not knowing someone was looking at her.Himchan, laid his head on his hand and looked at her. *She likes him, huh?...* He smirked. He changed his gaze to the exit door which now moving to and fro caused by Daehyun as he went away, which Yuri was staring at... His smirk widened.

*this is going to be interesting...*