Chapter 8 - What happens now?

Fate Brought Me You

Hi guys! I'm back! Thanks to for all the new comments and subscriptions <3 saranghae!

I've read alot of different versions of about vampires and how they turn people into one of them. I'm not sure how my vampires work but Katrina isn't going to change into a vampire just yet :P

PS - I need someone to act as the main bad guy in this story. Any suggestions guys? How about Cha Seung Won?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I gasped as his fangs sunk into my neck. It was as if someone had stabbed me with two needles at the same time. But his fangs soon disappeared and my blood trickled down my neck. Kris off the stream of blood slowly and tortuously, obviously enjoying himself. Then he moved up my neck and started on the two punctures. I felt lightheaded and reached out blindly and grabbed Kris' shoulder to steady myself. And I passed out.

* * *

I opened my eyes groggily and then shut them quickly as the bright light stung my eyes. 

"Ughhh" I moaned as I rolled over and hid my face in my pillow. Wait, a pillow? What the...?

"How are you feeling?" Kris' voice floated over from above.

"Nghh..."I moaned into the pillow. Memories from last night flashed back into my mind and my hand flew to my neck. The two puncture marks were still there. It was real. I hadn't dreamt it. Kris was a vampire. 

That meant that all the guys that I had met were probably all vampires too. Sehun, Luhan, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Su Ho, and of course, Kai.

I sat up abruptly and stared at Kris. What did it mean now that he had bit me and he had admitted that he was a vampire? Was he going to kill me?

"Here, let me take a look." Kris said as he sat down beside me on the bed and removed my hand from my neck so he could examine my wound. 

"Am I a vampire now?" I ran my tongue over my teeth. Nope, they felt normal, but I needed to double check.

Kris chuckled. "No. You're human." Then he stood up and walked over to his desk. He walked back with a shot glass in his hand. "Here, drink this. It'll help." 

I took the glass from him and looked at it. There was a red liquid inside. I sniffed it and then took a sip. It tasted sweet so I threw my head back and drank the whole glass. "What is it?" I asked Kris, while handing him the glass.

He smiled surreptitously then answered, "My blood."

I froze. Wut????

"Don't worry. It's just to heal the puncture wounds on your neck." Kris told me before I could start freaking out. 

My hands flew to my neck once again, only to find the marks missing. I gasped, "How is this possible?"

Kris shrugged. "I'm a vampire. I heal fast. It's in my blood, so I gave you some to heal your wound. How else do you suppose we hide the wounds we create on the humans in this school?"

"Does it do anything else?" I asked cautiously.

"Well it should strengthen you." Kris said. Then he frowned and beckoned me to him.

I was confused but I slid out of the bed and walked over to him.

"I shouldn't have taken blood from you last night." He said apologetically. "You haven't been resting properly lately. I'm sorry."

"Oh. It's ok. I was the one who tempted you." I said embarrassedly. 

"What's bothering you?" He asked.

"My visions." I replied. "They make me sick and tired. They bother me in and out of my sleep."

Kris nodded understandingly and pulled me into an embrace. "I'm sorry. This is not a burden you should bear."

I was shocked. That's exactly how I felt. How come no one in the family seemed to think so? How come Kris could understand?

I hugged him back. "Thank you." I whispered.

After a while, he straightened up. "Are you ready to visit the vampire den?" He teased.

I looked at him and bit my lip nervously. 

"Don't worry, I'll protect you." He said charmingly as he pulled me towards the door.

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Sorry that this is a bit short, I'm feeling stoned from my trip X( I need sleep so I can watch happy camp tonight!...actually, I need to go watch that other show EXO-M went on too!