Chapter 10 - Our List of Firsts

Fate Brought Me You

Thanks to everyone who commented/wished me a nice holiday! This is for you guys! I wrote this when I was bored and waiting for dinner. Enjoy! Ps- you've all seen Kris eatit ice cream right? 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First Time Holding Hands -

Kris and I were sitting at our usual table during lunch. Se Hun was having a hard time understanding integral calculus and Lu Han was doing his best to explain. Chanyeol and Baekhyun were playing Draw Something and Baekhyun kept on yelling at Chanyeol for his lack of artistic abilities. And Kai, well, he was being himself and sleeping.

I drummed my fingers on the table and listened to the havoc around me ( actually i was trying to ignore Kris, who stared intently at me).

"Lu Haaaaaan, I don't get it!"

"Ok. Which part don't you get?"

"EVERYTHING!!"

"Seriously??!! You call this macarena? This is mascara!"

"Oops, haha I guess I read it wrong ^_^"

"And what kind of mascara is this?? Who has pink mascara???"

"Shuddup you guys, I'm trying to sleep..zzz"

I sighed and turned to Kris, "Will you please stop staring at me?"

"I'm just staring at what's mine." He replied cheekily.

"I'm not YOURS. I belong to myself." I rolled my eyes.

"You're my girlfriend. Therefore you're mine."

I knew I would never be able to beat him when it came to debating so I switched topics. "Can we leave? My head is about to explode." Then I shot a glare at the 5 people. Kris chuckled and pecked me on the forehead before pulling me up. "Let's go to the library."

He thread his fingers through mine and pulled me closer to him.  His hand felt nice and cool on the hot day. I half leaned myself on him and smiled like a child that had just been told she was going to Disneyland. "Ok."

- First Kiss -

Kris had walked me back to my dorm and being the gentleman he was, he decided not to enter an all girls' dorm ( or might have been because he was vice class president and he didnt want to get caught).

"Alright, off you go. I'll see you here tomorrow morning." Kris said with his hands in his pockets.

I rolled my eyes. Jeez, he sounded like my babysitter or something. But then he looked like a model. Damn his perfect physique, no one should be so darn hot and irresistable.

I stood on my tiptoes (darn his 186cm body) and pecked him on the lips. Then I blushed madly and tried to escape, only to have my backpack caught by Kris and pulled back. He bent down and kissed me hard. He ran his tongue along my lower lip and sneaked in when I opened my mouth to gasp. It was intoxicating and I couldn't get enough of him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him into me.  We finally broke as I gasped for oxygen. My cheeks were burning and I turned away from Kris embarassed. He chuckled and put a finger under my chin. "Hey beautiful, don't look away." I blushed even harder if that was possible. He pecked me on my lips and then on my forehead. "Alright. I think you really should go before I do something I regret. See you tomorrow." I scurried off at that.

- First Date -   

It was Karaoke night at the Exo dorm. We were sitting together in the common room, my head on Kris' chest while he played with my hair.

"Do you have any plans for the weekend?" Kris asked me nonchalantly. 

"No. Do you?" I replied.

"Well, we could go to watch a movie. Just the two of us. Let's go on a date."

And so, the two of us ended up watching Avengers and eating lunch together and taking pictures in those Japanese machines. 

Everywhere we went, people looked at us with jealous eyes. It seemed like we were shooting a movie or in the middle of a photo shoot. 

"Let's go eat ice cream!" I suggested.

"Ok. Anything for you, my princess." 

"Ugh, you are sooo unbelievably cheesy." I rolled my eyes, but we went to Baskin Robbins 31 anyways.

"I think you should shoot a commercial for BR31." I told Kris. "They would make  soooo much money." 

He laughed, "What good would it do me?"

I shrugged, "You'll get lots of fans?"

"Got that already."

"Um, free ice cream?" I tried again.

"I can pay for my ice cream. I'm not poor." Kris rolled his eyes.

"Ugh. Fine. Be that way." I huffed as I scooped up my last bit of ice cream and prepared to eat it. Kris "swooped" down and ate it before I could. He even had the nerve to comment on the flavor, "Hey, mint chocolate is good. I think I'll get that next time."

"You! My ice cream! You! Ugh!" I yelled at Kris.

"You can have mine. And we could share an ice cream kiss." Kris said innocently and offered his ice cream to me. 

I didn't know whether to love my boyfriend or hate him sometimes.