Chapter 5 - First Sight

Fate Brought Me You

Hi Everyone, thanks for commenting/subscribing to this story! I'm leaving for a school trip on Tuesday and I won't be back until Sunday so there will be a period of no updates :( I'll try to update more before I leave but please continue to support me when I come back! <3

EternallyInfinite Se Hun isn't biual. I haven't decided whether to make him gay or straight but it definitely wont be bi. :P I'm thinking it'll probably be HunHan :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I tried my hardest to focus on what the teacher was teaching rather than what Se Hun and Lu Han were doing. Calculus was ridiculously hard and I wasn't the brightest bulb in the room. But the 2 boys were definitely the most oblivious duo in the room. Ugh I didn't even want to look at them. Just the giggles alone were enough to make me shiver.

As soon as the teacher dismissed us, I shoved my things in my bag and hurried out of the classroom, eager to be away from the boys. Bad choice. Blood rushed to my head and my vision completely out for a moment. When my sight came back, I didn't see the corridor but the face of two boys...and they weren't the faces of Se Hun and Lu Han. Instead, it was a rather pale looking boy and a taller boy with curly hair. I rubbed my eyes and suddenly they weren't there. 

"Hey are you ok?" Lu Han's voice rang out from behind me.

"Yeah yeah, are you okay? You kinda just stopped in the doorway. Where you waiting for us? That's so kind of you! But the doorway really isn't the best place, next time you could just wait for us to leave with you or you could wait in the corridor." Se Hun babbled mindlessly.

"Oh, um, did you guys see anyone here a moment ago? Two guys perhaps?" I asked, still slightly dazed.

Se Hun stared at me, puzzled. "You mean us? We've always been behind you."

Lu Han frowned. "Are you sure you're ok? Did you hit your head on the doorframe?"

I waved my hands in front of me frantically. "Oh it's nothing. I'm just hungry, I haven't eaten since yesterday." On cue, my stomach grumbled. "See?"

Se Hun gasped. "Oh that's not good! Eating your meals is important! Right Lu Han?"

Lu Han nodded seriously. "Very important. Let's go, it's lunch time."

Se Hun squealed, "Let's go get milk!"

So the two of them each took one of my arms and proceeded to march me to the cafeteria, where they piled a mountain of food for me. 

I stared at the pile of food in front of me. "I know you guys are worried about me, but I really can't eat this much.."

"That's nonsense!" Se Hun interjected between sipping his milk.

"Eat." Lu Han commanded.

I gingerly picked out a sandwich from the heap of food and took a bite. I finished it quickly and then picked up a muffin as they were still staring at me intently. Se Hun had already finished his milk and started on his chocolate bubble tea, which Lu Han was also drinking (yes, from the same cup if you were wondering).

I had finished my muffin and was starting on my watermelon juice when Kris appeared, followed by Kai and two other guys.

Kris and Kai plopped down on either side of me while the two boys just stood behind Se Hun and Lu Han.

"Ugh, I'm hungry." Kai muttered and helped himself to a chicken roll from my food mountain.

"Did you miss me?" Kris teased, "I'm surprised you got through the night without coming to find me."

I ignored his teasing and stared at the two strangers. It was them, the two I had seen when I had blanked out. 

"Who are they?" I whispered to Kris tensely.

"Who? Them?" Kris asked irritated, obviously not happy that I had not responded to his teasing. "Baekhyun and Chanyeol."

The tall boy with curly hair bounced up and down where he was standing. "Hi!! I'm Chanyeol!" He smiled widely, flashing two rows of neat teeth. 

The other guy elbowed him. "Stop it! I'm soo tired. I'm never playing basketball with the three of you again! You're all taller than me and on the basketball team!" He huffed and stomped off. 

"Hey Baekhyun! Don't be mad! Wait for me!" Chanyeol shouted after the other boy. He turned around and waved goodbye to use before he ran after Baekhyun.

I had completely lost my appetite. I had just had my first sight, so to speak. I had seen the people before I had actually seen them. Oh god, I was going to be sick.

I stood up abruptly and hurried off to the bathroom before I could embarass myself in front of all the guys. 

"Hey! You're not done with your lunch!" Se Hun called after me.

"I'm full." I called back.

"I'll eat it." I heard Kai say.

"Are you ok?" Lu Han called.

"I'm fine! Just need to use the washroom! I'll see you guys later!" I waved not looking back. Washroom washroom washroom....

* * *

I came out of the washroom after I had emptied out the contents of my stomach and splattered cold water onto my face. I was surprised to see Kris leaning against the wall outside. 

"Hi." He said, quietly observing me at the same time.

"Um, hi." I said nervously. 

"You just left. Are you ok? I heard you throwing up." He looked concerned.

I blushed. He wasn't supposed to know that I threw up! Thats the reason I left! Argh!! Does he have like super hearing?? "I'm ok. Just...well, I'm fine now." I looked at my phone. "You're going to be late for class." I noted, hoping he would leave me alone.

"I have a free block next period." He stated calmed.

Just great, so did I.  But he didn't need to know that. "Well, um, I've got to go..." I said as I started walking away.

"Where are you going? I'll walk you." Kris caught up easily with his long legs. 

"Um. Library." I blurted, saying the first thing that came to my mind. Dammit. I want him away from me!

"So what made you so queasy?" Kris asked nonchalantly.

I twisted my hands in front of me. How much should I tell him? I knew I couldn't lie. I was a horribe liar. "I...I've seen Baekhyun and Chanyeol before..."

Kris stared at me intently. "And they induced this reaction from you? I don't find them very intimidating."

That was true. Kris was more intimidating than they were. "No, you don't understand. I saw them without seeing them. You know what, just forget it."

We walked in silence to the library. When we finally arrive, I said thank you to Kris without turning around. I just wanted to be alone.

"You're a seer aren't you?" Kris stated rather than asked.

I froze. How did he...?