Late Autumn

My Mischievous Angel

Suddenly Secret stop her. "haaahh..seriously" Nana sigh and shook. "yah! you think you can escape from us?!" Jieun scold her. "Cih" Nana hissed then begin to walk but Zinger and Sunhwa block her. "Move!" Nana glare at them. "yah!" Hyosung pushing her. "ouch!" Nana's bcak hit the wall. "Cih! I can make you feel more pain than this" Hyosung coming closer but suddenly..."yah! what are you doing?!" A voice stopped her. "ha ha ha, who do you think you are kiddo?!" Hyosung mocking. "Dong ho?" Nana surprised. "Stay away from her" Dong ho coming closer and push Hyosung. "yah! Kid! what are you doing?!" Jieun scold Dong ho while holding Hyosung shoulder. "Tsk, go back to your mom!" Zinger followed. "Wait, you are Dong ho,right?aahh..so you come here to help your noona?little baby,hahaha" Sunhwa said. "aawww..this is so sweet" Hyosung raised her hand and about to tapped Dong ho's head but Nana hold and stop her.

"Keep your dirty hand from my brother" Nana said. Hyosung surprised. She taken aback. She scared when she looked at Nana's eyes. But suddenly..plaak! Jieun slap Nana. Immediately red mark appear on her cheek. Nana's eyes wide open. Her face turned into red because of anger. Dong ho hold her arms. He looked at her in worried. Nana turned her head to Jieun. She locked her eyes to her. She coming closer and about to get her revenge. "Yah! what happend here?!" Seungho stop her. "Op...pa..we..just..come on" Hyosung trembling and give sign to her group to leaving. "Nana,are you okay?" Mir running to Nana. "omo!what's wrong with your cheek?!" Mir shock. "One of them slap her" Dong ho explain. Seungho's eyes wide open when he heard that. "omo! are you okay?" G.O check on Nana too. MBLAQ surround Nana and Dong ho now. Seungho look at Nana's cheek and He suddenly feel angry.

"Yah! Kim Nana! don't you want a peaceful life?! It's your first day but why you already screw up?!" Seungho scold her. The others surprised with his reaction, including Nana. She looked at Seungho intenly. "Peaceful life?! you are the one who ruined my life!! Screw up?!! It's you who screw up my day!" Nana scold him back. "Really?! I just help you!" Seungho furious. "I don't need your help!!!!!!!" Nana yelled then she running away. Her eyes begin teary. When she think she far enough from them she let everything out. Tears flows like a river on her red cheek. "Noona!" Dong ho try to stopped her but Nana already far away. "yah..Seungho-ah. What's wrong with you?she's the who get bullied. Why you scold her?" G.O said while shook. Mir look at Seungho then pout. Dong ho let's go home" Mir asked Dong ho. Dong ho just nodded then following him. "yah, Mir-eu wait for me" Cheondung said while following them. "Talk to her when you already calm down. You can't scold a girl like that" Joon said then begin to walking. G.O tapped Seungho's shoulder then following Joon. Seungho standing there alone. "What's wrong you Seungho..why you can't control yourself when it about her" Seungho talked to himself then start to walking. Nana decided to not going home yet. She can't let her mom see her red cheek, so she's going to the small park, is about 5 minutes of walking from her home.

Nana POV

Peaceful life?! screw up?! why he scold me in front of his friends like that?!!!! I'm not the one who screw up!!! why he do this to me?!!! I hate you Yang Seunghooo!!!!!! ouch! My cheek..those ! I promised you'll regret it! hmmpphh..I think I should stay here until my cheek better. The park is so quiet. All I can see just birds drinking on the side of the small lake. Memories fill up. We used to be play together here. Me, Cheol Yong, Dong ho and even Seungho. I remember he always sulked everytime I denied to call him oppa and keep calling him by his name. But that's all just memories. He no longer the same Seungho. He had changed. A lot. He used to brought me my favourite strawberry waffle but now he scold me in front of his friends. Why you do this to me?! what did I do wrong?!! "I hate you Yang Seungho!!!!!!" I screamed. I don't care if the neighbour hear me. I really need to let it out. Suddenly I feel something cold touch my hot red cheek. Appearently it's Cheol Yong. He press a can of cold cola on my cheek.

"gomawo" I take the can "you really hate him that much?" He said while sit down next to me and ship his cola. "what do you think?" I said in cynical tone. Keep pressing the cold can on my cheek. "I can understand if you mad at him. Me too. He shouldn't scold you like that" He said with eyes straight forward. "Aww..you really are my best firend" I joked while poke his cheek. "Yah..we know each other since toddler. Ah..did you do something wrong?" He suddenly asked. "Uh?ani. They annoyed me first. And I'm the one who slapped" I'm getting upset. "Heeh..this girl. I'm talking about Seungho hyung" He replied. "Errrggghh..why you have to talked about him again?!" I'm officialy annoyed now. "Hey..don't be mad. I just confused. Why is he changed like that. Why he suddenly cold to you" He said then drink his cola again. "Yeah..you tell me" I replied while opening the can. I think my cheek is better now. I ship my cola but then that day appears again. That day..in this park, at late autumn. 

"Yah..Seungho why you call me here?it's cold you know" "Yah! I told you to call me oppa" "mwoya..just tell me, it's cold" "why you always whinning?!aaahh..jinjja" "heeeeh..wae-eo?I can't whinning to you again because you're a high school student now?Omo! are you have a girlfriend now?aaahh..who is she?tell me tell me" "Are you out of your mind?! I don't have girlfriend!" "wae-eo?why you scold me like that?! yah!..why you leave me?what you wanna say? Seungho! wait for me!"

Yeah..that was our last conversation as childhood friends. After that day, he suddenly cold to me. He talked to me only if it's urgent or in front of our parents. That is 2 years ago but until today I still don't know why he called me that day and what he wanna say to me. Hmmppphh..maybe someday I'll find out. "Gaja..your cheek much better now" Cheol Yong voice bring me back to reality. "You think so?" I said while touching my cheek. "Yes, we can go home now. Your mother must be looking for you now" He replied and begin to walking "Ne!" I said then following him.

"I'm home" I said then rushed to my bedroom to check on my cheek on mirror. Hmm..It's much better. I think eomma won't realize it. *knock knock* Uh? "Come in" I said. "ohh..Dong ho-ah..wae-eo?" I looked at him then looked at the mirror again. "Are you okay?" He asked after closed the door. "Ne, Cheol Yong give me cold cola. It help. yah! don't tell eomma about this,okay?" I replied while sit down on my bed. "Who are they and why they disturb you?" He asked again. Now he sit down next to me. "I don't know. They will get what they deserved tomorrow" I said while clench my fist. "Aiisshh..Kim Nana, you just a junior in your school why you have to getting into fights?tsk..tsk" He replied while shook. Aah..this kid. "Yah! I'm your noona, call me noona! those stupid girls who started, not me. You saw it by yourself" I defense. "Well, you were lucky Seungho hyung coming at the right time" He stand up. My ears suddenly feel like burning when I heard his name. My heart begin to boiling again. "Stop talking about him! get out!" I scold him and trying to push him out. "heeh..easy,Mian mian. Eomma called you to lunch" He said before closed the door. I suddenly feel my cheek getting wet. I cry again. He really drain on my emotions. After changed my uniform and check on my cheek again, I'm coming down and having my lunch.

Seungho POV

Arrgghhhhh!!! Hyosung really frustrated me! I have to talked to her tomorrow! Damn it! If she was a boy, I will beat her up!! Hmmpphh..why I have to scold her like that..I bet she's crying now. I'm sorry Nana. I just..aarrgghh!! I hate myself! I'm sure she's in that park now. I bet she won't going back home with such condition. It's been a while..no it's been two years since that day. The last autumn. That the last day I visited this park. I don't wanna come here again because too much sweet memories here. My memories with her. And I was right..she's there. Sit down alone under the tree. She's crying. Ugh! I really wanna approach her and embrace her just like the old days. When we were elementary school, boys always disturb her. And it's always me who protect her. She will crying on my embrace until her tears dry. Smile beautifully everytime I brought her strawberry waffle. Her favourite. But that's all nothing but memories now.

"I hate you so much Yang Seungho!!!" I heard she yelled. I suddenly feel down. I feel so sad. But why you have to sad Seungho?This is what you want,right? aarrgghhh!! Why everything so complicated now?! What if I didn't mad at her that day and just tell her the truth?I ruined everything!! I saw Cheol Yong coming. He give her cold cola to help her. Hmm..that's good Cheol Yong. You really are a good friend to her. Well, she's not alone anymore, I think I can going back home now. "I'm home" I said as soon as I arrived. "Oh, you're home" My mom replied. "Where's Cheol Yong?" She asked. "I don't know, with Nana maybe" I replied while walking up the stairs. "Seungho-ah let's have lunch first" She said a bit shout. "Ne, later" I said before closing the door. As soon as I reach my bedroom, I throw myself to my bed.

I look at the ceilling. Guilty feeling fill me up. Why I have to scold her like that.. I shouldn't say that. I open drawer next to my bed and I take a photo. Yep, our childhood picture. She looked so beautiful with her pink dress. It was her birthday party. She was 7 years old. I remember she gave me her first cake. Hmmppphh..you really ruined everything Yang Seungho. *knock knock* "Hmm..come in" I said. I'm sure that's Cheol Yong. "Hyung..why you did that to her?" He said rapidly. "not your business" I replied. Still lying on my bed. "But hyung, did she do something wrong to you?why you.." "I said it's not your business" I cut him. I can hear he sigh. "You make her crying today" He said before close the door. I knew Cheol Yong. I saw her crying because of me today. I know that I've ruined everything.

~~~~~

~the next morning~

"Did you slap her yesterday?!" Seungho said to Hyosung. His eyes full of anger. Other students at that class scared. All of them get out. "Hyosung-ah..why you do that?" G.O added while leaned on the table. "op..oppa, I..That's her fault" Hyosung trembling. "Did you slap her yesterday?!!! Answer me!" Seungho yelled. Other members scared too. Sunhwa already teary. "Jieun,it was you,right?" Joon said while ducked and stare at Jieun. "mwo?I....I..." Jieun shaking. "So, that's you" Seungho moved to her. "oppa..I..I..don't.." She almost crying. "I told you I don't need your help" Suddenly Nana appears. She's standing at the door. All eyes on her. "Oh..Nana, it's not" Mir try to explain. but Nana cut him off. "I'm no longer elementary school student Yang Seungho" Nana said coldly then walking away. "Nana!" Mir shout but Nana ignored him. Seungho said nothing he just clench his jaw and fist.

"Relax Kim Nana, you can crying here. Andwe!" Nana talk to herself while take a deep breath try to control her tears. She can feel eyes on her. She can hear other student whispering but she keep looking straight forward and ingnored them. She's heading to her class. Nana sigh as soon as she sit down. "Are you okay Nana?" Ha ni asked. She looked worried to Nana. Nana just nodded. After minutes the bell is ringing. Mir already in class now. He looked at Nana, open his mouth. He wanna talked to her but looking at her face expression, he cancel it, so he just sigh.

They already finish their school today. "Nana, have you heard?" Ha ni asked while they walking to the gate. "uh?what?" Nana raised one of her eyebrows. "Ahh..you,jinjja. About High School Athletic Championship. This year is our school turn." She replied. "Aahh..yeah,so?" Nana replied uninterest. "Hiisshh..you really are a blunt girl" Ha Ni said while shook. Nana just stuck her tounge out. "A lot of Kingkas and Queenka will coming to our school" Ha Ni excited. "Kingka?lalalalalalalalalalala I can't hear you" Nana replied while cover her ears and leave Ha Ni. "yah! Nana! wait for me" Ha Ni running.

"So, I bet you haven't talked to her" Joon said while looking at Nana. They are wacthing her from a distance. Seungho didn't answer. He just locked his eyes to Nana. "It's okay, he can solved it later. We have something more important" G.O said. "Aahh..the championship" Cheondung replied. "You think they will coming?" He added. "ofcourse, I'm sure they wanna beat us" Joon replied. "I heard they add new member" G.O added. "new member?so they are six now?" Mir asked. "It's doesn't matter. They won't beat us" Seungho replied and begin walking. "Hmm..that's right" Mir excited.

"Championship?! Damn! A lot of Kingkas will coming. What should I do about her?Nana-ah please don't grab their attention. Please don't look beautiful in front of them, aaarrgghh!! so frustrating!" Seungho talked to himself.

 

 

 

 

I hope you like this chapter. Comment please. Thank you! ^^