You're My Best Friend But You Can't Be My Girlfriend..

My Mischievous Angel

Sorry if the title is a bit long..ehehehe

I recommended this song for this chapter ^^  이유 (Why) - 신용재 [Shin Yong Jae]  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqLKW5NRsD4

Italic words = daydream or thought

Sorry for grammatical error, wrong spelling and wrong typing ^^

========================================================================================================

Seungho was shocked. He just standing there watching Nana and Junhyung walking away. "Uh?why are you still here?" G.O coming. "Oh" Joon looked at Nana and Junhyung. G.O following Joon's eyes direction.

"Hey..are you okay?" G.O put his hand on Seungho's shoulder. "Mwoya?Tsk..Nana why she" Mir about to chased Nana. "Stop" Seungho grab Mir's arm. "Leave her alone" Seungho said it with head down.

"But hyeong.." Mir complaint but Joon give a sign by shook his head. Mir saw him and end up with a hard sigh. "I'm leaving first" Seungho walking away without looking at them.

"Is he okay?" "Hmm..I don't know Cheondung-ah..let's leave him alone" G.O put his arm around Cheondung neck and slowly drag him. Mir and Joon following with worried face.

"Omo! look at that!" Zinger pointing at Nana and Junhyung. "Mwo?! Seungho isn't enough now she flirting on Junhyung?! Tsk! !" Hyonsung stomp her feet. "Cisshh..I think we have to use the hard way to teach her" Jieun hissed.

"That's right, I think we should call your cousin Hyosung" "That's right Sunhwa. Cih! look what will happened with you Kim Nana. You messed up with the wrong person" Hyosung smirk.

Meanwhile Nana and Junhyung enjoying their time. "Hey..Nana are you free this weekend?" "Uh?yeah, I think so. Wae-eo?" "Hmm..what if we go to the movies?" "Uh?movies?" Nana frowned.

"Uhm..there's a new movie. Hmm..maybe you wanna go with me?" "Hmm..okay" "Really?Okay..I'll call you later" Junhyung smile widely. "Okay..well, here we are. Thank you" Nana smile. "Your welcome" Junhyung waved then leaving.

"Nana..why are you never listen to me?!" Dong Ho pissed off. "Was that Junhyung? oh..Annyeonghaseo nuna" "Ne..annyeonghaseo Soohyun. Uh?you know Junhyung?" Nana raised her eyebrows.

"Ani..I don't really know him. All I know that he's ex.." "Yah! just stay away from him! Come on!"  Dong Ho leaving with angry looked. Soohyun bowed to Nana then chased Dong Ho. "What's wrong with him?Hmm..he never pissed off like that" Nana shrug then get into the house. 

Seungho decided to not to going home soon. He choose to sit down on the park near his house. He's sitting under a tree. Same tree when he and Nana always spending time when they were kids. He leaned on the tree.

"Hmmpphh..Is this what they call regret? We know each other so well. All I need just saying I love you but I ruined everything and now I have to see you smiling for someone else. You used to smiling only for me but now" Seungho chuckled in sad tone.

"Then tell her before someone else did" Mir sit down next to Seungho. "Oh! Cheol Yong! you surprised me!" Seungho rubbed his chest. "Hyeong..why are you have to keep it?just tell her"

"Hmmpphh..Not that easy Cheol Yong..she" Seungho paused then sigh. "If you like her, why are you ignored her before?" "Hmm..yeah..that's the biggest mistake I've ever made. I thought if I ignored her, my feeling will change but I was wrong. My feeling are growing bigger. The more I pushed her away the more I love her" Seungho staring blankly.

"You really love her that much?" "That much?I don't know how much I love her. This feeling getting stronger everyday. For the first time, besides you, I wanna protect someone. I want she leaned on me when she get tired. Crying on my embrace. Or mad at me when I " Seungho clench his jaw. Eyes still staring nowhere.

"Hmmpphh...but you'll never know her feeling if you stay like this. Why don't you try it hyeong?tell her" Mir put his hand on Seungho's shoulder. Seungho chuckled.

"Not that easy brother. She's our best friend since we were kids and maybe she's my best friend that can't be my girlfriend" Seungho hung his head. "Hyeong.." Mir almost cry.

"Hey..what's wrong with you?I'm fine" Seungho chuckled while put his arm around Mir shoulder and pulled him closer. "Hey..but promise me you won't asked her to stay away from Junhyung again,okay?"

"Uh?wae-eo?you know that Junhyung.." "Hey..that's all just rumours and you knew it. Besides, we never hear directly from him,right?" "But hyeong! still! I don't wanna Nana getting close with him!" Mir pout.

"Hey..you think I will stay still? Ofcourse I'll always keep my eyes on him" Seungho ruffled Mir hair. "Come on, let's go home" Seungho stand up. "Ne" Mir following him.

"That's right Nana..I'll be there for you..always" Seungho put his arms around Mir's neck and pulled him. "Ah..hyeong! becareful" Mir holding on Seungho hand. 

When they arrived at home, Nana already waiting for them in the living room. "Oh..Nana" Mir excited. "Annyeong" Nana smile widely. "Wae-eo?" Seungho a bit smile.

"Oh..that's right. Junhyung asked me to go with him to watch a movie. I'm here to asked you guys. You wanna come along?" Nana excited. Seungho froze. He silent for seconds until Mir's voice wake him up.

"MWO?!!you wanna go with him?! Yah! Nana..I" "We can't go with you" Seungho cut Mir. "Uh?wae-eo?"Nana a bit pout. "Hyeong, if we.." "I said we can't go with her" Seungho emphasized. He turned his head to Mir. Mir looking away then pout.

"Wae??" "I'm sorry Nana but I already have plan with the boys" Seungho lied. "Hmmpph..okay." Nana sigh. "Hey..have fun, okay?" Seungho fake a smile. "Ne..bye" Nana waved then leaving.

Seungho quickly go to his bedroom as soon as Nana leaving. "Hyeong!" Mir shout but he ignored and slam the door. He throw his bag to the floor and kick the bed.

"AAARRGGHHHH!!!!!! I HATE MYSELF!!!" Seungho shout. Let out his anger. "Hyeong! are you.." Mir about to knock the door but Mrs.Yang stop him. "Come on..just leave him alone" Mrs.Yang a bit smile. "But eomma" "Give him space" Mrs.Yang pulled Mir slowly.

"AAAARRRGGHHH!! YANG SEUNGHO YOU'RE A LOSER!!" Seungho kick a chair beside his bed. "KIM NANA!!! I LOVE YOU!!!" Seungho shouted top off his lungs then throw himself to the bed. "Nana..can't you see my heart..it hurts" Seungho staring at the ceiling with two ears full of tears. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Annyeonghaseo" Junhyung bowed to Mr.Kim. "Oh..annyeonghaseo. Come on" Mr.Kim invite him to sit down. "So, you wanna go with Nana?" "Ne..sir, we wanna go to the movies" "Aahh..okay, She still prepared herself." Mr.Kim a bit smile.

"So, how's your parents?" "They are fine. Oh they say hello to you sir" "Oh..okay, say hello to them" Mr.Kim smile widely. "I'm done, come on" Nana appears. "Hey" Junhyung stand up.

"Oh..look at my daughter. Beautiful" Mr.Kim teased Nana. "Cissh" Nana hissed. "Don't go home too late,okay Junhyung?" Mrs.Kim coming. "Ne" Junhyung lightly bowed.

"Call me when you finished Nana. I'll pick you up" Dong Ho coming with cold face. "Oh..it's okay. I'll take her home" Junhyung a bit smile. "I said I'll pick her up" Dong Ho emphasize his words while looked at Junhyung intently. "Dong Ho..don't be rude" Mr.Kim warned.

"Ne..I'll call you" Nana rubbed Dong Ho arm. Trying to calm him down. "Okay, I'm leaving." Nana kissed her parents on the cheek then heading to the front door. "We are leaving" Junhyung bowed then following Nana.

"Have....fun...Nana" Seungho said it from his balcony. He's watching Nana get into Junhyung's car. He standing there until Junhyung's car disappear. Junhyung and Nana arrived after 20 minutes.

"Okay..wait here while I queue for tickets" "Okay" Nana nod with smile. Nana didn't realize that she's been watching from distances. "You want me to do it now?" A girl said. "Nope..not yet sister. Let's give her time to enjoy her movie first" Her sister smirk.

 "I'm back" Junhyung back with two tickets and two box of popcorns. He give it one to Nana. "Oh.thank you" Nana take it. "Come on, it's about to start" Junhyung and Nana going inside. They are finished after one and half hours.

 "Nana..I wanna go to the toilet, wait here,okay?" "Ne, I'll waiting near the exit,okay?" "Ne..I'll be quick" Junhyung smile then rushed to the toilet.

"Hey dear.." A girl waiting for Junhyung. She trying to blocked his way. "Ha-Ra?! What are you doing here?!" "Wae-eo?don't you feel happy to see me again?" She walking closer to him.

"Listen, we are done and now you better stay away from me" Junhyung dodge. "Hey..that's rude" She hug Junhyung's neck. "Tsk..let go of me" Junhyung trying to pulled away her hands. 

Meanwhile near the exit door. "Hey..look what we got here" A man walking closer to Nana with his two friends. "That's right. Woo..beautiful" They surround her.

"What are you guys want?! Stay away from me!" Nana trying to get away. "Tsk..what a pity if you standing alone here" The third man suddenly grab her arm and his friend grab another arm. They drag Nana to the alley beside the movies building.

"Let go of me!! who are you?!!" Nana trying to pulled her arms. "Tsk..quiet!" They released their grip and pushed her to the wall. "Ouch!" "Wooo..are you okay baby girl?" One of them trying to caressed her cheek but Nana turned her face.

"Tsk..who do you think you are?you think you can runaway from us?" The other man caressed Nana's arm with his finger. "Let go of me!" Nana scream. "Yah! stop screaming!" One of them raised his hand and ready to slap her but..

"DON'T TOUCH HER!!!!!" Someone stop him.

 

==========0000========

 

I hope you'll like this chapter. Comment please <3

THANK YOU~~~~