The Ugly Truth...

My Mischievous Angel

Sorry if there's no POV. Sorry for the grammatical error. Wrong typing or spellimg :)

THANK YOU for your comment guys ^^. Really love it! xD

=============================================================================================================

"You think about that but you don't think about my feeling towards you?" Seungho raised his tone. "Your what?!" Nana surprised. Seungho froze. He unconsciously confess his feeling.

"Seungho, what did you say?your feeling?" Nana lower her tone. "Nothing" Seungho turned his body. "Wait!" Nana grab his wrist. "You were talking about your feeling towards me?" "I said nothing" Seungho pulled his hand and walking away. Leaving Nana alone.

"His feeling towards me?he..loves me?" Nana staring at Seungho's back. "But why he ignored me before?" Nana sit down on the bench beside her. "Tsk! Babo! how come you confess like that?!" Seungho clench his jaw. 

"Junhyung?what's wrong with your face?" Yoseob panic when he saw Junhyung's lips bleeding and a smal wound on his bridge nose. "I'm fine" Junhyung slap Yoseob hand.

"Hey..you got into a fight?" Dujun checking on Junhyung's face. "Yang Seungho" Junhyung replied with anger on his eyes. "Seungho?MBLAQ?" Hyunseung surprised. "Who else?" Junhyung clench his jaw.

"But how come?" Gikwang coming closer to Junhyung. "All this years I always respect him but not this time. Nana is mine" Junhyung clench his fist. "Nana?oh..Parang student we met that day?" Yoseob snapping his fingers.

"Hey..Junhyung why don't you try to talk about it first" Dujun trying to calm him down. "Talk?huh!" Junhyung smirk. "But why he punch you like this?" Dongwoon handed Junhyung a bottle of water.

"Like I said, it's about Nana" Junhyung squeeze the bottle. "Come on, are you will claimed a war with MBLAQ just because of a girl?" "Hyunseung, I don't asked you to involved and Nana it's not just a girl" Junhyung glare.

"Yah..we are friends, we will help you. I'll talked to Seungho" "Talk?!" Junhyung scoffed then walking away. "What should we do?" Gikwang worried. "We have to keep our eyes on him. I never thought this situation will happened again" Dujun locked his eyes to Junhyung's back. "Nana..you're mine!" Junhyung gritted his teeth.

Meanwhile..

"Arrgghhh!! Seungho..what are you doing!!" Seungho rolling around his bed. "You should confess in romantic way not with anger..hmmpph!" Seungho cover his face with the pillow.

"Uh?hyeong?what's wrong?" "Yah! Cheol Yong! why are you get in without knocking?" Seungho throw the pillow to Mir. "Hyeong, the door is open -__- "

"Oh..okay, what are you doing here?" Seungho sit down. "Ani..I just wanna give you this" Mir give Seungho a plain red envelope with Seungho name on the front side. "Uh?what is this?from who?" Seungho turning the envelope again and again. Trying to find the sender name.

"Where you get this?" "I found it at the front door. Lying on the floor. I don't know who sent it" Mir shrug. "Okay, thank you" "Hmm.." Mir leaving. "Okay, let's see" Seungho open the envelope and take out the paper.

We aren't done yet! Tomorrow. You and I. Junk Yard 1.00pm!

"So he's not give up yet?" Seungho squeezing the paper. "Okay, let's see what you gonna do tomorrow" Seungho clench his jaw.

"So..he loves me?" Nana laying on her bed. Staring at the ceiling. "Then what about you Nana?do you love him?" Nana talking to her teddy. "Hmmpph..I don't know..but..okay, I'll talk to him tomorrow"  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where's Junhyung?He's going home first?" Dujun asked Yoseob. "I don't know, I don't see him since break time" Yoseob shrug. "Damn it! Come on, we better going to Parang now" Dujun grab his bag and rushed to get out from the school, following by the others.

Meanwhile at Parang High School. "Cheol Yong!" Nana called Mir who was walking towards the exit gate. "Nana" Mir waved from a distance. "Hey" Nana approach him. "Annyeong" G.O waved. "Annyeong" Nana smile.

"Wae-eo Nana?" Mir raised his eyebrows. "Uhm..I..where is.." "Seungho?" G.O wriggled his eyebrows. "Uh?" Nana a bit blushed. "We don't see him, I think he leave early" Joon thinking.

"That's right, I saw him rushed to get out as soon as the school finished." Cheondung nod. "Really?Hmm" Nana frowned. "Hey..wae?you missed him?" G.O teased. "Mwo?" Nana bluhsed.

"Oh! What are they doing here?" Joon saw Beast coming. "That's right, but they only five?" G.O put his hands on pants pocket. "That's Beast,right?" Nana turned her head to Beast. Mir nod.

"Hey" Dujun greet. "Hey..what bring you here?" G.O raised his eyebrows. "Well, we need to talk to Seungho, where's he?" "Seungho?he's not here" Joon shook. Beast looked to each other.

"What happened?" Nana suspicious. "Nothing, do you know where's Seungho go?" Dujun sound worried. "What actualy happened?Are you talking about yesterday?" G.O trying to control his tone.

"Yes, we need to talk with Seungho about that" "What do you want from him?" Joon folded his hands on chest. "But where's Junhyung?he's the one who got punched" G.O smirk.

"We didn't see him since break time" Yoseob replied. "Since when Seungho leave?" Hyunseung asking. "I think around 1pm Cheondung replied. "What actually happened here?" Nana worried.

"We aren't sure yet" Gikwang shrug. "What do you meant not sure yet?" Nana getting upset. "Oh! yesterday Seungho hyeong got a red envelope from anonymous" Mir snapped his fingers.

"Red envelope?" Gikwang shock. "Damn it! guys, I think I know where to find Seungho. Come on, we better hurry" Dujun give a sign with his hand. MBLAQ and Beast plus Nana following him.

On the other hand..

"I thought you won't come" Junhyung smirk. "So, the rumours were right? The Obsessed Junhyung. What do you want?" Seungho clench his fists. "You knew" Junhyung looking at Seungho intently. "Cih!" Seungho scoffed.

"Yang Seungho, you think you already win just because you punched me yesterday?" "You think you can win?" "She's mine!" Junhyung shout and punch Seungho's face. Seungho almost felt but he managed to standing straight again.

"She's not!" Seungho punch Junhyung's face. "Who do think you are?!" Junhyung punch Seungho stomach. Seungho winced in pain for seconds. "Stay away from her!" Seungho punch Junhyung jaw.

"Just because you won the championship from me, you think you can win this time?!" Junhyung punch Seungho jaw too. "She's not a championshipl!" Seungho punch landed on Junhyung's cheek bone. "She'll be mine!" Junhyung punch Seungho ribs.

Seungho felt and winced on pain. Junhyung ducked and grab Seungho collar. "Listen Yang Seungho, I always get what I want" Junhyung yelled in front of Seungho face. 

Seungho spit his blood. "But not Nana." Seungho smirk. "Arrgghh!" Junhyung furious. He punched Seungho face again. "She's mine!" Junhyung raised his hand but "Enough!" Dujun and Dongwoon grab Junhyung's arms and pulled him away.

"Let got of me! I'm not done yet!" Junhyung scream while trying to get away. "Oh god!" Nana running to Seungho who still sit down on the ground. "Are you okay?" Nana kneeling beside Seungho and cupped his face.

"I'm fine" Seungho a bit smile. "Nana..he doesn't deserved that" Junhyung said in desperate tone. "Look at me Nana!!" Junhyung yelled. His arms still held by Dujun and Dongwoon.

Nana glare at Junhyung for seconds then turned her head to Seungho again. "Come on" Nana hold Seungho's arm. Trying to make him stand up. G.O, Joon and Cheondung quickly help her. While Mir take Seungho bag.

"Nana..I always get what I want!!. Nana! you're belong to me! KIM NANA!!!!!" Junhyung shouted top of his lungs. Nana ignored him and keep walking away. 

Nana, Seungho and Mir know that they couldn't coming back home with Seungho condition. So, Nana take Seungho to 'their' park. She asked Mir to bought a washbasin of cold water, a small towel and the first aid box. While they are waiting on the bench near the lake.

"Here" Mir coming with hands full of Nana's request. "Cheol Yong, you better going home now. Don't forget to tell eomma that 'm leaving with G.O, ara?" "Ne" Mir nod then rushed to his home.

Nana dip the towel on washbasin. She squeeze it then carefully cleaning blood on Seungho face. "Let me know if I hurt you" Nana holding her tears while keep caressed Seungho face with the towel.

"Ouch!" "Oh..Sorry" Nana pulled away the towel then hung her head. "Hey..I'm fine" Seungho rubbed her arm. Nana couldn't hold her tears anymore. Tears start to falling.

"Hey..I said I'm fine, why you have to cry" Seungho lifted Nana's face and wiped her tears with his thumb. "Why you have to coming?You can ignored him" Nana carresed Seungho's face with the towel again.

"Because I want to make him stay away from you" Seungho a bit smile. "Because of Junhyung and his obsessions?" Nana sigh while checking on Seungho's face. "Nana..listen" Seungho holding Nana's arms. "It's nothing compare to your safety Nana" Seungho looked at Nana softly.

"But look at you now. You look like a mess! look at this wounds" Nana cried. "Nana..I'm fine" Seungho wiped her tears again. "Stop saying that you're fine! watching you beaten like that..don't you know I'm scared to death!" Nana raised her tone.

"Okay..I'm sorry if I scared you. I just.." Seungho froze. Nana suddenly hug him. "Na..na" "Please don't make me scared like that again. I..don't wanna lose you" Nana hug him tighter.

"Okay, I promised" Seungho hug Nana's waist with his left hand and her back with his right hand. They are hugging for minutes. Nana release her hug and carefully cupped Seungho's face. Seungho smile.

"Listen..I.." "Love you" Seungho cut her. Nana froze for seconds. "I love you Kim Nana" Nana didn't replied she just smile. She take a piece of cotton, put the medicine on it and apply it on Seungho's face.

"Nana..are you.." "I love you too Yang Seungho" Nana kiss Seungho nose tip. Seungho smile widely. "Wohooooo!" Seungho shout while throw his fist to the air. "Ouch!" Seungho touch his ribs.

"Are you okay?I think we need to go the hospital" Nana panic. "Hey..no need to panic. I'm fine" Seungho caressed Nana's cheek with his thumb. "I have you. I don't need doctor or hospital" "Eewwwhh..cheesy!" Nana slap Seungho's arm.

"Ouch!" "Omo! I'm sorry, are you okay?" "Hehe..kidding" Seungho stole a peck on Nana's lips. "Yah! what are you doing?! who said you can kiss me?!" "Mwo?we kissed that night, remember?" "Oh..the night when you trying to kiss me first?" Nana pouting her lower lip.

"Mwo?! yah! you wanna kiss me too..you leaned closer to me first" Seungho pout. "Leaned closer?Like this?" Nana leaned closer to Seungho then give a peck on Seungho's pout lips.

"Well, since today, you can kissme wherever you want" Seungho hug Nana. "Yes sir!" Nana circled her arms around Seungho's neck.

------------------------------------------------------------

"Dad..I want Kim Nana" "Mwo?! what are you talking about?She's a human not an object." "I said I want Kim Nana. I always get what I want,right?" 

 

=============00000============

 

I hope you like this chapter guys..as always..don't forget to comment,okay? :D

THANK YOU~~~