Monster..

My Mischievous Angel

Yep, this chapter inspired by Big Bang - Monster ^^

Italic words = thought

Sorry for the grammatical error. Wrong spelling. Wrong typing :)

======================================================================================================

 

“You said they are waiting for us inside but why..?” Nana turned back. “Oopps..I forget that they are in Thailand and won’t come back until next week” Junhyung locked the door. “It’s only you and I..Kim Nana” Junhyung smirk.

“What’s your plan? Stay away from me!” “Nana..don’t stepped away..come here” Junhyung smirk. “I said stay away!!” Nana screamed. Junhyung froze for seconds. He’s staring at Nana.

Suddenly he running to Nana, he grabbed her hand and dragged her to a chair. “Sit!” Junhyung throw Nana to a chair. “Ouch!” Nana rubbed her wrist. Junhyung take a rope and he folded Nana hands to her back then bound it. He also bound her foot.

“What are you doing?!!” Nana yelled. Junhyung remind silent, he took a tape and he seal Nana’s mouth. “Hmmmppmmm!!” Nana is trying to shout. Junhyung look at her eyes intently. Nana getting scared.

“DON’T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT!!!!” Junhyung suddenly screamed. “Nana…DON’T LOOK AT ME WITH THAT EYES!!!” He’s screaming again. “Nana..” Junhyung is kneeling in front of Nana. Nana turned her head.

“Nana..” Junhyung trying to turn her head but Nana fight. “LOOK AT ME!!” Junhyung yelled in front of her face. Nana turned her head and look at him with full of anger on her eyes.

“Why you look at me like that Nana…” Junhyung caressed her cheek. “I’M NOT A MONSTER!!!!!” Junhyung stand up. “Why people always look at me like that?! WHY THEY LOOK AT ME LIKE I’M A MONSTER!!!” Junhyung turned his body and scream.

“Why..why..why they never blame my parents?” Junhyung lowered his tone and he walking closer to Nana again. “He lowered his tone?” Nana surprised.

“They called me psycho..IT’S NOT MY FAULT!!! IT’S THEIR FAULT!!!” Junhyung’s eyes begin teary. “He cried?” Nana is staring at Junhyung. “They call their self parents” Junhyung scoffed. “He hates his parents?” Nana looked at him in pity.

“You know what Nana” Junhyung sitting down on the floor. He’s sit down in front of Nana then leaned his head at Nana’s knees. “Today is my birthday and I got a new car, you see it. I used it to pick you up” Junhyung chuckled.

“His birthday, really?” Nana is watching his expressions. “TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY BUT THEY LEAVE ME ALONE!!!! THEY ARE NEVER THERE FOR ME!!!” Junhyung stand up. Nana frowned.

“They always give me everything Nana..cars, money” Junhyung lowered his tone again. “He lowered his tone again?” Nana surprised. “He always gave me everything. I always get what I want Nana. They even call your parents when I said I want you” Junhyung chuckled while walking closer to Nana.

“Are you okay Nana?” Junhyung caressed Nana’s head. Nana no longer scared. She felt sorry for Junhyung. She looked at him in pity. “Don’t look at me like that Nana..DON’T YOU PUT A PITY ON ME!!!” Nana closed her eyes and turned her head when Junhyung scream in front of her face.

“Nana..I’M THE GREATEST JUNHYUNG!! I ALWAYS GET WHAT I WANT!!” Junhyung turned his body again and makes distances from Nana. “I always get what I want until I met someone you call..boyfriend?” Junhyung turned to Nana again. Nana’s eyes wide open.

“I couldn’t get the championship because of him. People call me the second Junhyung because of him!!!” Junhyung is walking closer to Nana again. “He already get the championship, why he got you too?!!!” Junhyung kick a jar near him.

“Why Nana..why him? Why you chose him and not me?! I love you more than he love you Nana” Junhyung is kneeling in front of Nana again. “Why you let him kiss you Nana..your beautiful lips” Junhyung take off the tape then Nana’s lips.

“He kissed you not just once but twice? Oh no..more than that” Junhyung shook. “He kissed you when he took you from me that night. Then that night after our dinner at your home, remember?” Junhyung caressed Nana’s cheek.

“And today..AT MY BIRTHDAY!!! HE KISSED YOU AT MY BIRTHDAY!! WHY ARE YOU LET HIM KISSED YOU AT MY BIRTHDAY?!!” Junhyung slap Nana. Nana winced at pain. Her lips are bleeding.

“Did I hurt you?” Junhyung caressed Nana’s hair. “That’s nothing Nana, don’t you know what I’ve been through?” Junhyung kiss Nana’s top. “All those eye. Those rumors” Junhyung walking to the couch then lay down.

“They praise me but also mocking at me behind my back” Junhyung closed his eyes. Nana used this opportunity to call Seungho. She reached her phone on her bottom pocket. “Thanks god I put Seungho on speed dial” Nana press the number her phone and press no.1 on her phone.

“Ne Nana..what happened? Are you okay?” Seungho pick up the phone. “Nana?? Nana..are you there?!” Seungho is getting panic because Nana didn’t answer it. “Nana!!” Seungho tried to call her again but then he heard Junhyung voice.

“What are you doing Nana?” Junhyung open his eyes. Nana surprised. She dropped her phone. “You are not trying to call him, right Nana?” Junhyung get up from the couch.

“STAY FROM HIM NANA!! YOU ARE MINE!!!!” Junhyung take Nana’s phone then hold it tight. He doesn’t know that Nana already call Seungho. “YOU ARE MINEEEEEE!!!” Junhyung throw away the phone.

“!!” Seungho rushed to Junhyung’s house when he heard Junhyung’s screaming.

“Nana..what’s happening to you? Your lips are bleeding” Junhyung tried to kiss her but Nana turned away. “So, you only allow him to kiss you?!” Junhyung hold Nana’s jaw with his thumb and finger.

“I’M THE GREATEST JUNHYUNG!! IT’S SUPPOSED TO BE ME WHO KISSED YOU NOT HIM!!” Junhyung slap her again. Her lips full of blood now. Nana hung her head. Wince in pain.

“Why are everybody turned away from me?!!!” Junhyung on his knees again, crying. Nana lifted her head when she heard Junhyung crying. “Nana.. you know what the worse?” Junhyung looked at Nana again.

“You turned away from me when I need you Nana” Junhyung wiped his tears. “WHY YOU ALSO TREAT ME AS A MONSTER!!!!” Junhyung kick Nana’s chair. It lost the balance and Nana felt to the floor.

“You look beautiful with that red lips Nana” Junhyung squatted in front of Nana, he’s trying to kiss her again but then ‘NANA!!” Seungho shouted. “So you really call him?” Junhyung chuckled. “Let’s see what he wanna do now” Junhyung standing straight then heading to the front door.

Junhyung smirk to Nana before he open the door. When Junhyung open the door, Seungho’s fist landed on his face. Junhyung lost his balance and felt. Seungho get into the house. He’s furious when he saw Nana sit down on the floor with mouth full of blood.  

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!!” Seungho kick Junhyung stomach. Junhyung winced in pain. “Did you hurt her?!” Seungho grab Junhyung collar, make Junhyung looked at him.

“She’s mine..I can do whatever I want” Junhyung chuckled. “SHE’S MY GIRL!!” Seungho punch Junhyung on the face again. Junhyung felt to the ground. Seungho leave him and rushed to Nana.

“Oh god, what he did to you?” Seungho is kneeling and wiped Nana’s blood with his thumb. Nana a bit smile. “He even bound your hand?!” Seungho released the rope from Nana’s hand and foot.

“Are you okay?” Seungho cupped Nana’s face. Nana didn’t answer, she hug Seungho tight and cried. “It’s okay. I’m here. He won’t hurt you again” Seungho Nana’s back. When they were hugging, Junhyung managed to get up and he grip Seungho shoulder and turned him by force.

“I SAID SHE’S MINE!!” Junhyung punch Seungho. “Seungho!” Nana shocked. Seungho stand up and he punched Junhyung back. Junhyung lost his balanced again. He felt then he’s spitting his blood.

Seungho grab his collar and ready to punch him again but then Beast coming and stop Seungho. “Enough Seungho” Dujun hold Seungho arm. “He hurt my girl” Seungho glare to Dujun.

“Come on” Yoseob and Gikwang help Junhyung to stand up. “Are you okay Nana?” Hyunseung squatted and checked on Nana. “How come you guys coming here?” “Today is his birthday” Dongwoon replied. Junhyung chuckled.

“Come on” Seungho hold Nana’s arms then help her stand up carefully. “Wait” Nana walking to Junhyung. “Nana” Seungho stopped her. “It’s okay” Nana nodded. Seungho released her arms.

Nana looked at Junhyung softly. “Talk to your parents, I’m sure they’ll understand and happy birthday” Nana a bit smile then going back to Seungho. Seungho put his arm around Nana’s shoulder while Nana hugged his waist.

“Nana..you supposed to be mad at me!! Why you say that to me?!! You should hate me Nana!!” Junhyung shouted. Nana closed her eyes and smile. “Are you okay?” Seungho worried. Nana nodded.

Seungho and Nana are going back to their home. They arrived after 20 minutes. “Come on, we have to cure your lips first” Seungho take Nana to ‘their’ park. They sit down on the bench.

“I shouldn’t let you go there” Seungho caressed Nana’s cheek. “What he did to you?’ Seungho put a medicine to Nana’s lips. “Ouch” Nana a bit startled. “Oh..I’m sorry” “It’s okay. Come on, I have to cure your lips too” Nana take a piece of cotton, put the medicine on it then apply it on Seungho corner lips.

“I should hit him more” Seungho Nana’s top. “Hey..it’s okay. Let’s forget about this,okay?” Nana cupped Seungho face. “Nothing else hurt? Just your lips?” “Hmm” Nana smile.

“ I was scared to death” Seungho hug Nana. “I’m fine now” Nana drowned her face on Seungho’s chest. “I won’t let you go alone again. Never!” Seungho hug her tighter.

They are hugging for minutes. “Thank you for coming” Nana lifted her face but still hug Seungho. “Hey no needs to say thank you. Of course I’ll coming to you” Seungho kissed Nana’s nose tip.

They leaned closer and ready to kissing but suddenly Seungho stopped. Nana frowned. “Are you sure your lips okay?” Seungho asked when they face were really closed. Nana smile then kissed him.

Seungho gently pressed his lips against Nana’s but when Nana trying to clasp Seungho lower lip, she winced in pain. “Okay, I can’t kiss you” Nana pulled her lips and shook. “Hahahahaha..okay” Seungho kiss Nana’s forehead.

“Let’s go home. You need to sleep now” Seungho hold Nana’s hand. They are going back to their home. “Okay, you better get in now” Seungho caressed Nana’s top.

“Good night” Nana hugged Seungho. “Night” Seungho kiss her top. Nana released her hug then get in. “Wait” Seungho stopped her. “Uh?” “You have to cure your lips soon, I can’t imagine live without kissed your lips” Seungho smirk. Nana stuck her tongue out then going inside.

=====0000=====

 

I hope you enjoy this chapter guys ^^

Don't forget to comment, okay? :D

THANK YOU <3333

SPOILER ALERT : NEXT CHAPTER IS THE FINAL CHAPTER!!!