First Kiss...

My Mischievous Angel

Seungho smile >.<

Sorry for the grammatical error, wrong typing and wrong spelling,kekeke

============================================================================================================

"DON'T TOUCH HER!!!!" Someone shouted furiously. "Cih..look like someone wanna be a hero" That man lowered his hand and turned his body to the voice source. "Seungho?" Nana almost whispered.

"Oh..so you know each other?that's cute" The second man walking closer to Seungho, following by the others. Three of them standing around Seungho . Seungho look at them and without any warning, Seungho punch the man in front of him then kick the man on his left side before kick man on his right side.

Nana a bit shout but quickly cover . When that three man winced in pain, Seungho quickly running to Nana, grab her hand and pulled her but when he turned his body a punch landed on the corner of his lips. Seungho release Nana's hand then punch that man right on his stomach.

Seungho hold Nana's hand tight then running away from that alley. They running without looking back. They running for minutes until "Stop!" Nana stop running. "Wae-eo?" Seungho pant. 

"I think we far enough" Nana looked at Seungho face then running to a drug store beside them. "Uh?Nana, where are.." Seungho catch his breath. Nana come back after minutes with a white plastic bag on her hand.

"Uh?what's that?" "I'll tell you later, we better going home now" Nana stoped a taxi. They arrived after 20 minutes. "You beter get in now" Seungho tap Nana's arm. "Tsk..you, I wont get in now. Follow me" Nana walking with quick steps.

"Yah..where you wanna go?" Seungho chased her. They are walking in silence. Seungho keep walking behind Nana, patiently following her. Appearently Nana walking to the park near their house.

Nana quickly sit down on a bench near the lake. "Nana..what you wanna do here?" "Tsk..just sit down here" Nana open the plastic bag. "What's that?" Seungho sit down next to her.

"How come you going back to your home with this condition?you wanna make imonim worried?" Nana take out a piece of cotton. She put medicine on it and folded it then ready to put it on Seungho's wound.

"It's not a big deal" Seungho looked away. "Tsk! just stay still" Nana hold Seungho jaw and turned his head, facing her. Nana carefully pressed the cotton on Seungho lips.

She doing that for minutes until their eyes met. Nana and Seungho drown in to each other eyes for seconds and unconsciously, they leaned closer and closer.

When their face were very close, they closed their eyes. Seungho tilt his head a bit and finally their lips are touching each other softly. They didn't make any movement for second. Then Seungho more confident, he caressed Nana's cheek with his right hand and stop at her jaw.

He pressed his lips against Nana's lips deeper. He trapped Nana's upper lip between his and cupped Nana's face. Nana tilt her head a bit and put her hands on Seungho hands while clasp Seungho's lower lip with hers. 

They share a gently kiss for minutes until Seungho startled a bit because Nana's lips touching his wound. They open their eyes. They look to each other eyes for seconds with lips still attached. Nana back to reality. Her eyes wide open and quickly pulled away her lips. She immediately stand up.

"I...I..Thank you for save me today" Nana said it with head down and quickly walking away. Seungho froze for seconds. He still digest what actually happened. "Nana!" Seungho grab the plastic bag and chased her.

Meawhile in Nana's home, Dong Ho getting worried because Nana didn't pick up his phone. "Tsk! okay I'll go after her. But how to..oh! Cheol Yong hyeong!" Dong Ho quickly running to Yang's family house.

"Cheol Yong hyeong!" Dong Ho shout from outside the gate. "Yah! it's already night, why you have to shout like that?!" Mir get out. "Nuna..she didn't pick up my phone" "Oh?jinjja?She never do that before" Mir getting panic.

"Come on, we have to go after her" Dong Ho grab Mir wrist and trying to drag him but then they heard "Nana!" Seungho shout. Mir quickly pulled Dong Ho, made him squated. Hiding between the plants. Mir give sign to quiet by put his finger on his lips. Dong Ho nod.

"Nana" Seungho catch Nana and quickly grab her wrist. "Nana..listen..I don't mean to..hmm..kiss you..I" Seungho nervous. Mir and Dong Ho open their mouth wide. Mir quickly cover Dong Ho's mouth with his hand and Dong Ho does the same to Mir's mouth.

"Just don't forget to put the band aid on your wound" Nana pulled her hand "Oh ne" Seungho smile. Nana take glance to Seungho then running to her house.

"Nana" Seungho chuckled then happily get into his house. Mir and Dong Ho stand up as soon as Seungho closed the door. "You hear that?" Mir's eyes wide open. "Ne" Dong Ho nodding with speed. "Waah!" They hugging and jumping.

"Okay..listen brother, this is our secret,okay?" "Ne hyeong!" Dong Ho smile widely. "Okay..you better going back home now" "Yes! bye hyeong" Dong Ho waved then happily going back home.

"What just happened?" Nana sit down on her bed while cupped her face with mouth a bit open. She stare blankly. "Did we..kissed?" Nana touched her lips. Nana dazed. She didn't realize if Dong Ho open her bedroom door a bit and peek. "So, they were really kissed?" Dong Ho giggled while carefully closed the door.

"Arrgghh!! What are you doing Kim Nana!" Nana grab her teddy then hug it tight. "Oh..what should I do when I meet him again?!" Nana drown her face on teddy's head. "Aaarrgghh!!why you have to kissed him?!" Nana lift her head then throw herself to her bed.

Meanwhile at Seungho's bedroom. "Yang Seungho..did you kiss her?" Seungho touching his lips and stare blankly. "It's not a dream,right?" Seungho slap his cheeks. "Ouch! It's real..I kissed her" Seungho smile while rubbed his cheeks.

"Oh No! what should I do when I meet her again?!" Seungho scratch his back head. "Aarrgghh!! Thinking Seungho!" Seungho grab his pillow and hug it tight. He sigh then slowly laying on his bed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We are leaving" Nana and Dong Ho get out from their house along with Seungho and Mir. Nana and Seungho looked each other for seconds then they blushed. "Come on Dong Ho" Nana looking away, hiding her blushed cheek. 

Seungho clear his throat then trying to walking coolly. Mir and Dong Ho looked each other then giggled. Seungho keep his distance from Nana. "Oh my god..relax Seungho" Seungho take a deep breath while staring at Nana's back figure.

"What should I do?! Why I have to meet him this early?easy Nana..ugh! why my cheek suddenly warm like this?!" Nana fanning her cheeks. Seungho chuckled when he saw Nana fanning her cheeks.

--Few Hours Laters--

It's break time at Parang High School. Nana and Ha Ni were chatting at cafetaria. "Jinjja?! omo..thanks god you're okay Nana" Ha Ni rubbed Nana's arm. Nana told her about what happened yesterday but she skipped the kissed part ofcourse.

"What about Seungho?is he okay?" "Uh?Ne.." Nana blushed when she hear Seungho name. "Whoah..you're lucky that he was coming at the right time." "Ne" Nana hung her head. Hiding her pink cheeks.

"Come on, let's back to the class now" Nana get up from her seat and when she turned her body, she bumped to Seungho. Their eyes met at again, they immediately blushed. "Annyeong" G.O waved to Nana. Nana a bit smile then quickly walking away. "Nana,wait" Ha Ni chased her.

"Uh?what's wrong with her?she look like she blu..eh?what's wrong with your face Seungho?What's wrong with the colour of your cheeks?" G.O chuckled. "Mwo?what are you talking about?!" Seungho surprised with G.O's words. He's walking away while puffed his pink cheeks.

Mir couldn't help himself from giggled. "Yah..Cheol Yong, what happened with you?" Cheondung nudge Mir's shoulder. "Mwo?Ani..I'm fine" Mir trying to control his laugh.

"Yah..you know something, right?" Joon circled his arm on Mir's neck. "That's right, what happened between Nana and your brother?" G.O curious. "Come here" Mir asked G.O, Joon and Cheondung to leaned closer to him.

"Mwo?" G.O impatient. "Yesterday they were kissing" Mir whispered then giggled again. "Mwo?" G.O, Joon and Cheondung said in union. "Whoaah..finally he confess?" Joon folded his arms on chest. "Hmm..that's my buddy" G.O nodded.

The school is finished. Nana and Ha Ni were walking towards the gate. "Hey..are you sure you wanna going home alone?" Ha Ni stopped at the gate. "It's okay, my home is near, you know it" Nana tap Ha Ni arm.

"Nana" Junhyung call Nana. When Nana turned her head and found the source, her eyes wide open and she suddenly gettting upset. "What he's doing here?!" Ha Ni getting upset too. "Nana..we need to talk" Junhyung walking closer to her.

"It's okay Ha Ni, you better going home now" "But Nana..are you sure?" Ha Ni worried. "Yes" Nana nod with a bit smile. Ha Ni walking slowly but she walking with head looking back. She's watching Nana and Junhyung for seconds before looking forward.

"What do you want?we have nothing to talk." Nana walking away. "Nana, come on" Junhyung grab Nana's wrist. "Let go of me!" Nana a bit shout while trying to pulled her hand. Ha Ni quickly turned her head when she heard Nana's voice.

"Nana" Ha Ni panic when she saw Junhyung grab Nana's wrist. "Oh..Seungho!" Ha Ni quickly running back to the school and trying to find Seungho.  MBLAQ were walking towards the gate when Ha Ni running to them.

"Seungho sunbae-nim" Ha Ni stopped. "Uh..Ha Ni?what happened?" Mir walking closer to her. "Nana..she" Ha Ni pant while her hand pointing outside. Seungho didn't think twice. He immediately running to the gate, following by the others.

"I said let go of me!" Nana trying to pulled her wrist. "Explain to me Nana" Junhyung hold her wrist tighter. "MWO?!! explain to you?!" Nana pissed off. "Yes, explain to me why are you leaving with Seungho yesterday?!" Junhyung raised his tone.

"Huh! you know what?! if he wasn't coming at the right time, I don't know what will happened to me!" Nana scold. "Mwo?! what are you talking about?!" Junhyung getting upset.

"He saved me yesterday! now let go of me!" Nana pulled her wrist again. "He's what?!" Junhyung leaned his face closer to Nana but suddenly his shoulder was gripped and his body turned by force.

"STAY AWAY FROM HER!" A punch landed right on his face. Junhyung lost his balance and he fell to the ground. "Seungho!" Nana shocked. Seungho grab Junhyung's collar and make him standing again.

"Don't you dare touch her again!" Seungho punch him again. Junhyung felt to the ground again. "Woo..easy brother" Joon hug Seungho from behind. Stop Seungho from punching Junhyung again. Junhyung still sat on the ground. Winced in pain. 

"That's enough Seungho" G.O pushed Seungho's chest. "Let go of me!" Seungho trying to get away. "Seungho, enough!" Nana yelled. "Let go of me! I'm fine!" "Okay..relax" Joon release his hug. 

"If you touch her again, you're a dead man!" Seungho pulled Junhyung collar then pushed him. "Come on!" Seungho hold Nana hand and drag her. Nana turned her head to Junhyung for seconds before looking forward and trying to following Seungho quick steps.

Nana has no guts to asking. She following Seungho in silent. Seungho hold Nana hand tighter everytime he remember what just happened. Seungho keep walking. He didn't go straight home. He take Nana to the park near their house.

"Seungho, stop" Nana stopped him. Seungho sigh then loosen his grip. "Why you have to punched him?" Nana furrowed. "Mwo?!" Seungho getting upset. "You know what?! he's my parents best friend's son! what will they think if they find out?!" Nana getting upset.

"What?! you worried about that?!" Seungho pissed off. "Yes!" Nana annoyed. "You think about that but you don't think about my feeling towards you?!" Seungho raised his tone. "Your what?!"  

===========0000000=========

 

Read, subscribe, comment..kekeke

THANK YOU~~~~