Stranger

My Mischievous Angel

Seungho POV

"what are you doing here?" I said coldly to Nana. Finally the worse is happend. Why Junhyung eyes wide open when he saw Nana? He likes her?! Damn it! Why you have to appears in front of them Nana. And why Yoseob said something like that?! Ugh! this is insane! They've met before?They know each other?! Nononono..I know Nana, it's impossible if she know him. Shut! Focus Seungho..this is your last year. You can't lose to him and ruined your record. 

"Well, see you next week" I said while offer my hand to Dojoon. "Yes, see you next week" He replied while shaking my hand. "I hope a great match next week" Junhyung said while shake my hand. "Sure" I replied. After send them out. I really can't control myself anymore. I really need to talk to Nana. So i rushed to her class. "Yah! Seungho,where are.." I can hear G.O shout but I don't care. I have to find Nana now. "Hyung,where you wanna go?to my class?" Cheol Yong catch me up. "Yes" I replied but keep walking. Finally we arrived at her class. I can see she is talking to her friends. I take her wrist and drag her out. "Yah! what are you doing?!let go! Yang Seungho! what.." She trying to pulled her hand but I'm hold it thigter. "Hyung!" I hear Cheol Yong shout. "Uh?what.." I see G.O and Joon in front of the class. They trying to stop me but I move faster. "Seungho!what.." She trying again but she failed. I can see she's a bit running because of my fast steps. All eyes on us but I don't care.

I take her to the roof so we can speak privately. "let go of me!" She yelled when we arrived at the roof. I let her go. She immediately rub her wrist. "Sorry if I hurt your wrist" I said when I saw a small red mark on her wrist. "What do you want?!" She replied with anger on her beautiful eyes. "Do you know them?" I said. Trying to control myself. "Uh?" She frowned. "Them" I replied. Is she really doesn't know what I mean. "Say it clearly!" She raised her tone but keep rubbed her wrist. "Do you know Beast?you know our enemy?" I replied but try to keep my tone low. So,it's about that?!" She a bit shout. Hmmpph..Nana,I'm sorry. "Listen,Seungho..I don't give a with this stupid Kingkas things! I don't care! so no need to worry" She finished then turned her body about to leave but I stop her. "Well, I hope you still on your school side" I said with poker face. She looked at me in disbelief. "No need to worry MBLAQ leader, I won't disturb your championship" She said with poker face then leave me alone. Hmmppphh..It's kinda hurt when she call me MBLAQ leader. I feel like a stranger when she called me that. Am I a stranger for you now? I'm sorry Nana..I don't mean it. I just..aaarrrgghhhh!! why my plan not working?! it's already 2 years but why nothing is change?! Nana..why you have to grow up as a beautiful girl..

Nana POV

I was talking to Ha Ni and my classmates but suddenly he appears and take my wrist. He drag me out then pulled me. He ignored everyone. I tried to release my hand but useless. He's too strong so all I can do is following him. Appearently he take me to the roof. "What do you want?!" I said while pulled my hand and rubbed my wrist. It hurt. "Sorry if I hurt your wrist" He said. I'm surprised with his words. This is the first time I heard he said sorry to me after all this time. But my anger make me forget it. "Do you know them?" He continued. Them?who's he talking about?! "uh?" I asked. "Them" He replied with cold tone. Whos' he talking about..aarrghhh!! "Say it clearly!" I raised my tone. I'm out of patient now. "Do you know Beast?You know our enemy?" He replied still with a cold tone and emotionless face. "so, it's about that?!" I'm a bit shout. He really pissed me off now. "Listen, Seungho..I don't give a with this stupid kingkas things! I don't care! So no need to worry" I finished and about to leaving but then he said "Well, I hope you still in your school side" He said with poker face. Really?!! what the hell was that?! he think I'm that kinda person?! "No need to worry MBLAQ leader. I won't disturb your championship" I said then leave him alone. I really need to runaway from him. I can't control myself anymore. I can feel my tears already on the corner on my eyes.

I running to the toilet and locked myself. Tears falling down like a water fall on my cheek. I hate you Yang Seungho!! Why you do this to me..why you have to hurt me but also help me..why you playing with my heart..why..I wish I can erase all..all sweet memories. You used to be the one who embrace me when I cried and always prevent me from crying but now..It's always you who make me cry!! Why?!!! You used to be my angel but why you turned into a stranger now..hmmpphh..

~~~~~~~

Nana quickly wiped her tears when she heard the bell is ringing. She wash her face then running to her class. She can see Ha Ni and Mir looked worried at her but Nana put a fake smile and sit dwon. Nana trying to focus on her class but her mind full with Seungho. It's lunch time but Nana has no appetite. She put her chin on the table and stare blankly. "Nana, are you okay?" Ha Ni put her hand on Nana's shoulder. Nana standing straight again then fake a smile. "I'm fine" She said. "Well, let's go to have eat" Ha Ni asked Nana. "I'm not hungry, you can go yourself. I'm sorry" Nana replied. Ha Ni understand so she nodded and leave Nana alone. Nana stand up and moved to the window. She folded her arms and stare blankly outside. "Why you have to be a complete stranger for me now?I wish you tell me the truth Seungho" Nana talked to herself. 

"Is your hand still hurt?Did I make you cry again?Why you standing there alone?Why you don't have fun with your friend?you never let people intimidating you,right?I'm sorry for everything Nana" Seungho talked to himself while watching Nana from outside the class. He just stare at her back with hands on his pocket. He stare at her for minutes and sigh before he leave her.  "tsk..tsk..tsk..what's wrong with him. Why he has to make everything so complicated" Joon said. "Isshh..don't you understand, she's his first love but also his friend since childhood. ofcourse it's complicated" G.O explain. They've been watching Seungho of earlier. "jinjja?he told you that?" Joon surprised. "Ani..but I'm Jung Byunghee. You know my reputation,right?Of course I know" G.O replied with cocky face. Joon rolled his eyes. "Listen,brother. Seungho is different from us. He isn't kind a boy who falling in love easily. So, he needs his time to confess to her" G.O continued while hang his arm on Joon's shoulder. "Us??you said us????" Joon replied while throw G.O arm and walking away. "yah! wait for me!" G.O chased him. "Uh?Hyung likes Nana?his first love?really?but why he treat her like that?" Mir confused. He accidently listening G.O and Joon conversation when he get out from the toliet. "uh?what again now?why Secret get into my class?what they want now..hmmpph" Mir talked to himself then heading to his class. 

"Yah! Kim Nana!" Hyosung scold Nana. Nana turned her head lazily, she looked at her for second then back to the window again. "Yah! She's talking to you!" Jieun shout but Nana ignored her. Now Secret moving closer to Nana but Nana keep looking outside. "Yah!" Hyosung moved Nana's body by force. Nana getting upset. She glare at her. "Who do you think you are?! What are you doing with Seungho oppa today?!" Hyosung scold her. Nana looked at her intenly for seconds but then she suddenly slap Jieun. "Ouch! what are you doing ?!!" Jieun yelled while touching her cheek. Sunhwa and Zinger coming closer and hold her arms while glare to Nana. "Yah! are you.." Hyosung scold her but Mir stop her. "Did you call her ?" Mir said. He's walking closer to them. "Mir-eu,ani..we just" Sunhwa said while trying to act cute. "Stay away from her" Mir said coldly. 

Nana rolled her eyes then leave them. She get out from the class. "Don't you guys learned it?what do you think if Seungho hyung know this?" Mir said  with poker face then leave them. "Mir-eu..don't be mad" Sunhwa try to stopped him by hold his arm. "Keep your hands off from her" Mir replied while pulled his arm and get out. Sunhwa pout and stamped her foot. "Nana,wait for me" Mir shout while chased her. Nana stopped then turned her body. "are you okay?" Mir asked while holding Nana's arm. "I'm fine, gomawo" Nana replied with weak smile then leave him. Mir wanna call her again but he cancel it. He wanna give her time. For the rest of the day, Nana keep silent.

"Nana, are you okay?you want me to accompany you home?" Ha Ni said. They already finished their school. "It's okay Ha ni. I'm fine" Nana convinced her with a fake smile. Ha Ni sigh in defeat. "okay, becareful. See you tomorrow" Ha Ni waved at her then start to walking. Nana smile and waved back. She sigh then start to walking. She just hung her head while walking. "It's dangerous if you keep walking like that" A voice surprised her. Nana lift up her head and looked at him. She saw a boy with school uniform leaned on the wall with his hands on the pocket. Nana looked at him for seconds then walking again. "Nana, Kim Nana, right?" that boy stopped her. Nana stopped then looked at him again. "Do I know you?" Nana frowned. He chuckled when he heard her words. "Something funny?" Nana getting annoyed. 

"you don't remember me?you really don't know me?" He asked with a smile on his face. "Do I have to know you?" Nana replied with poker face. He ckuckled again. Nana rolled her eyes then leave him. "Let's have a date" He suddenly said. Nana's eyes wide open when she hear that. She turned her head. "Someone hit your head today?" Nana replied with disbelief in her face. "Hahahaha, I never thought you are a funny person" He laughed. "Whatever" Nana replied and start to walking again. "Hey..I'm serious, let's have a date" He said again. This time in serious tone. Nana stopped then take a deep breath. "You wish" Nana replied coldly. "I'm Yong Junhyung. Remember me,okay?so next time when we are dating, I can hear you call my name" He said while moving closer to Nana. Nana just frowned and looked at him intently. "Or you can call me oppa" He wanna poke Nana's nose but Nana take a step back. He chuckled. "Becarefull on your way home.okay?Can't wait to see you again" He said while smiling to Nana then walking away. "Who's he?Yong Junhyung?Date?! what the hell is wrong with my life today?!!aaarrggghhhhh!!!!!!!!" Nana said while ruflled her hair and walking again. 

~at Yang Family house~

"hyung..can we talk?" Mir said to Seungho who standing and stare blanky at the balcony. "uh?what is it Cheol Yong?" Seungho turned his head then looking outside again. "Err..it's about Nana" Mir hestitated. Seungho eyes wide open but he try to look cool. "Hmm..what is it?" He replied. "Do you...hmm.." Mir slightly afraid. "What happend Cheol Yong?" Seungho getting impatient. "Hmm..eerr..do...do you..you..like her?" Mir slightly afraid. Seungho surprised with his words. He froze for seconds then trying to get himself back. "What are you talking about?Don't say something weird" Seungho replied while walking away. He's heading to his bedroom. "But..hyung..Hmmpphh" Mir sigh because Seungho already disappears. "Hmmpphh..I know I can't hide it from him. I know he'll find it out soon" Seungho said while lying on his bed and staring at the ceiling. "What about you Nana?will you realize it soon?" He sigh. *knock knock* "Ne,come in" Seungho said when he heard the someone knock the door. "Eomma?wae-eo?" Seungho stand up, he's sit down now. "Hmm..can we talk?" Mrs.Yang replied while sit down next to him. "Ne, about what?" Seungho faced his mother now. "Hmm..about Nana" Mrs.Yang replied. Seungho's eyes wide open. He froze.

 

 

comment please, thank you ^^