We Fell In Love..

My Mischievous Angel

Seungho's sunshine smile *_*

SORRY FOR THE GRAMMATICAL ERROR. WRONG TYPING OR WRONG SPELLING :)

===========================================================================================================

"Nana, you don't have any plan for today,right?" "Uh?wae-eo appa?" "Well, my friend will coming at dinner" "Uh, dinner. Okay. Well, I'm leaving" Nana give a peck on Mr and Mrs. Kim then go to school. "Me too! Nana, wait for me!" Dong Ho chased her.

"Yah..wait for me" Dong Ho closed the door. "Uh?wae-eo?" "Hey..sister, we need to talk" Dong Ho circled his arm around Nana neck while drag her slowly. "Mwo?" Nana glances.

"So...you're Seungho hyeong girl now?" Dong Ho wriggled his eyebrows. "Yes! she's my girl" Seungho coming from behind. He pulled away Dong Ho's arm from Nana's neck.

"So, think twice before you put your arms around her" Seungho put his arm around Nana's neck while stuck his tounge out to Dong Ho. "And who said you can put your arm around me?" Nana lightly elbowed Seungho's stomach.

"Mwoya?hyeong! she's mine" Dong Ho pouting his lower lip. "Not again..she's mine now" Seungho hug Nana from the side. Nana chuckled. "Yah! what's happening here?! Why all of you claimed her as yours?" Mir pointing at Dong Ho and Seungho.

"Tsk!" Dong Ho rolled his eyes. "Yah! Dong Ho! Did you just rolled your eyes?" Mir walking closer to Dong Ho. "Yah..don't coming closer" Dong Ho stepped away from Mir. 

"Yah..don't stepped away from me, come here jagiya" Mir open his arms. "Ugh! disgusting! don't call me that! stay away from me!" Dong Ho running away. "Jagiya! come back" Mir chased him with arms wide open.

Seungho and Nana only laugh watching their brothers acts. "Look like our brother are love each other so much" "I think so" Nana chuckled. "Just like us" Seungho pulled his arm from Nana shoulder then hold her hand.

"Yah..Seungho, since when you become cheesy like this?" Nana put disgust face. "Yah..call me oppa. I'm your boyfriend now" Seungho pout. "Uh?wae-eo?I don't to" Nana looked away and lifted her chin a bit.

"Mwo?okay..if don't wanna call me oppa, call me yeobo?" Seungho wriggled his eyebrows. "Ugh..nonono" Nana shook in speed. "you don't wanna call me yeobo?okay..call me jagiya then" "Arrgghh..stop talking about this!" Nana pulled her hand then walking away from Seungho.

"Yah..jagiya..where you wanna go?" Seungho chuckled. "Stop it!" Nana walking with both hands cover her ears. "Jagiyaaa" Seungho chased Nana then hug her from the back.

"Yah! Don't you dare call me that in public" Nana elbowed Seungho stomach. "Ouch! Okay..jagiya" Seungho chuckled while released his hug. "Tsk!" Nana gritted her teeth.

"Haha..okay. Come on" Seungho hold Nana hand and happily walking to the school. As soon as they arrived at school, all eyes on them. Seungho and Nana enter the school with hand in hand.

"Hmpphh..why they always give attentions to you" Nana rolled her eyes when she saw everybody staring at her. "Do you realize it now? You have an awesome boyfriend" Seungho put cocky face.

"Mwo?" Nana chuckled. "Ugh..why we have to arrived at your class" Seungho pretending whining. "Mwoya" Nana slap Seungho's arm. "See you at break time" Seungho caressed Nana's top. "Ne.." Nana waved then get into her class.

"What's wrong with your face?" Nana chuckled at Ha Ni face expression. Ha Ni was smile widely when Nana arrived at her desk. "Nana!" Ha Ni stand up and excitedly hug Nana.

"Mwoya?why are you so excited like this?" "Congrats!" Ha Ni release her hug. "Thanks" Nana take a seat. "But Nana don't you dare leave me alone just because you're no longer single" "Uh?well, depends" Nana shrug. 

"Yah! Nana!" Ha Ni glare. "Oh.. Cheol Yong still single" Nana teased. "Tsk! What are you talking about" Ha Ni blushed. "Haha..what's wrong with your face?" Nana poke Ha Ni arm. 

It's break time and Seungho already waiting for Nana in front of the class. Nana pretending didn't see him and walking away. "Yah" Seungho chased her and hug her neck with his left arm.

Nana chuckled. "Hey..let's have a date after school" "Uh? a date?" Nana stopped. "Hmm" Seungho nod. "Where you wanna take me?" "Hmm..eating?" Seungho smile widely.

"Mwo?eating?tsk..look at your stomach" Nana poking Seungho stomach. "Then these cheeks" Nana pinched Seungho cheeks. Seungho just standing still. He just pouting his lips. "Hahahahahaha..okay, let's go wherever you want" Nana linked her arm to Seungho's and drag him.  

Finally the school is over. Seungho waiting for Nana at the front yard. Seungho smile widely when he saw Nana walking closer to him. "Come on" Seungho offer his hand. Nana smile while hold it.

"Where you wanna go?" Seungho asked. "Uh?it's you who wanna go on a date" "Hmm..let's go around Myeong-dong" Seungho excited. "Okay" Nana nod.

When they arrived at Myeong-dong, Seungho immediately drag Nana to the food stall. He bought tteokbokki, kkochi-eomuk and twigim. After pay the food. Seungho drag Nana to a bench.

"Are sure you can eat all of them?" Nana pointing at Seungho's food. "I'll eat it with you" Seungho eat the twigim. "I know but this is too much" Nana raised her eyebrows.

"Easy jagi, I can finished it all" Seungho fed himself with the tteokbokki. "Yah..how old are you?" Nana chuckled when she saw tteokbokki sauce on the corner of Seungho's lips.

"Uhm?" Seungho stop munching. "Here" Nana take a piece of tissue then wipe Seungho mouth. Seungho smile widely with mouth full of food. "Here" Seungho feeding Nana.

"Aaahh..I'm full" Seungho tapping his stomach. "Whoah..look at that..you look like a pregnant woman,hahaha" Nana taping Seungho stomach. "stop mocking at my stomach" Seungho tickling Nana.

"Hahaha..okay" "Hmm..don't you dare mocking at this y stomach" Seungho put his arm around Nana's shoulder and pulled her closer. "y?" Nana giggled.

"Oh! photo box! Let's go there" Nana excited. "Uh?you wanna take pictures?" "Sure, come on" Nana drag Seungho. Seungho following Nana with heavy steps.

In seconds, they already inside the photo box. "Aahh..come on, we have to make good pictures" "Ne..why are you so excited?" Seungho chuckled. "Uhm..I only have out childhood photo" Nana pout.

"Haha..okay. Come on" Seungho hug Nana waist. Nana smile widely and make V sign with both hands. They take some cute pictures. "Nana..every couple have that kind of picture" Seungho wriggled his eyebrows.

"Uh?what picture?" Nana frowned. "You know" Seungho leaned closer to Nana. "Eewwh..prev!" Nana pushed Seungho chest. "Hahahaha..who's the " Seungho kiss Nana forehead.

"Ciissh" Nana kiss Seungho nose tip. They smile and drown to each other eyes. Seungho put his hand around Nana waist and pulled her closer. They leaned closer. Eyes closed and in seconds their lips met.

Seungho caressed Nana back head. He locked Nana's lower lip between his. He titled his head when Nana clasp his upper lip. Seungho put his hand around Nana's neck, pushed her closer and kiss her deeper.

Seungho Nana's back when he Nana's lower lip slowly. Asking for permission. Nana open her lips a bit but before Seungho make a move, they heard voice from outside the photo box.

"What are they doing?why they took it so long?" Nana and Seungho open their eyes. They break the kiss. "We better get out" Seungho chuckled while hold Nana's hand. Nana chuckled and hung her head when they get out from the photo box.

"Okay, let's the results" Nana take the photos. "Omo!" Nana surprised. She cover . "Mwo?" Seungho poke his head over Nana shoulder. "Bwoahahahaha" "Yah! why are you laughing?!" Nana slap his arm.

"I told you..every couple has picture like that" Seungho chuckled. "Here, let me see" Seungho take a picture from Nana. "Hmm..I look handsome from this angle. I think we should take picture everytime we kissing" Seungho nod. "Arrggh!" Nana walking away. "Hahaha..Nana! wait for me" Seungho chased her.

----------------------------------------------

Nana just finished take a bath when she hear her phone ringing. "Uh?Why he call me?" Nana chuckled.

"Ne" 

"Nana..I miss you..."

"Haha..mwoya..we had a date this afternoon"

"I wanna see you again"

"Hey..we just met and your house is next to my house"

"I know..but stil.."

"Haha..stop whining"

"Hmmpph..you don't miss me, do you?"

"Ofcourse I miss you babo"

"Hmm..what are you doing?"

"Appa said that his friend wanna come for dinner. So, now I prepared myself."

"Aaah..okay but wait, Don't try to look beautiful in front of you father's friend"

"Hahaha..he's my father friend. Why you have to worried?"

"What if he has a son?! just listen to me..don't look impressive"

"Hahaha..yes sir, I tell you later, okay?"

"Good, okay. Talk to you later..love you"

"Ne..love you too" Nana hung up the phone.

"Nana" Mrs. Kim called her from 1st floor. "Ne" Nana walking down the stairs. "Come on dear, greet our guess" Mrs.Kim put her hand around Nana's shoulder and assist her to the living room.

"Oh..hi Nana" His father's friend greet Nana. Nana bowed to him and his wife. "Oh..this is my son. you still remember him,right?" "Haha..ofcourse. They went to the movies last week, right Junhyung?" Mr.Kim laugh.

"Yes, sir" Junhyung smirk to Nana. Nana clench her jaw and look at him intenly.

==============000000000000=========

 

I don't know what to say..I just hope you like this chapter @_@

Read, Subscribe, Comment <3

THANK YOU~~~~~