Another Start...??

My Mischievous Angel

I'm gonna change the way I type since this chapter. I hope you guys like it ^^

Italic words = daydreaming or thought

Sorry for the grammatical error or wrong typing or wrong spelling :)

============================================================================================================

"Tell me how come you can going home with Junhyung?" "Hmmpph..that just coincidence Cheol Yong. I met him in front of our school" Nana shrug. "Hmm..okay but Nana, I don't like if you too close with him" Mir walking away. Nana hissed then going back to Seungho's room.

"Hey" "Hey" Seungho a bit smile. "So, how is it? you like it?" Nana sit down on the chair beside Seungho bed. "Yes..I like it. Thanks" Seungho fed himself. "Really?glad that you still like it" Nana a bit smile.

"Hmm..Nana.." Seungho hesitated. "Yes?" "Ani.." Seungho shook then fed himself again. "You hear that,right?" "Uh?" Seungho surprised. "Yes, I do going back home with Junhyung but what's wrong with that? I just wanna make friends" Nana sigh.

"That's right. I couldn't tell you about my feeling. How come I can forbid you to getting close with him?" Seungho a bit smile. "Yes, nothing is wrong with that" Seungho manage to smile. 

"Uh?" Nana surprised. She stare at Seungho for seconds. "What?" Seungho chuckled. "I miss you" Nana smile. Seungho froze. "Can we forget everything and start again? I really missed spending time with you. Just like the old days" Nana a bit smile then looked down.

Seungho silent for seconds. He's staring at Nana. " I miss you too..sorry that I.." "Let's forget everything,okay?" Nana smile widely. Seungho nodding with a bit smile. 

"Yay!!" Nana clapping. "Yes, I miss you too. I missed when I embrace you everytime you cried. I missed your smile everytime I bought you strawberry waffle" Seungho a bit smile. 

"Well, I'll leave you. Finished it and then take a rest,okay?" Nana stand up. "Wait" Seungho hold Nana wrist. "Uhm?" Nana looking at her wrist then looked at Seungho. 

"Ani" Seungho released his grip. "Uh?okay. I'll come back again. Take a rest okay?" Nana winked before close the door. "Nana..I can't be your friend. My feeling are growing more that I expected." Seungho stirring his food with eyes staring nowhere.

"Oh..imonim, you're back" Nana a bit running down the stair and rushed to the front door. "Ne..thank you for waiting Nana" "Ne..here..let me help you" Nana help Mrs.Yang with her groceries.

"Thank you..hmmph..It's must be great if I have a daughter. But all I got are sons" "Ne" Nana chuckled. "So, how's Seungho?he already eat the food that you bought?" "Ne. I already asked him to take a rest too" Nana a bit smile.

"Hmm..always like that. Always listen to you. Thank you for taking care of him" Mrs.Yang caressed Nana's cheek. Nana just nodded. She blushed. "Well, I'll going back home now. See you imonim" Nana bowed. "Ne. See you" Mrs.Yang waved.

Nana going back home with bright smile. "Tsk..look at that?What's wrong with you Kim Nana?" Dong Ho narrowing his eyes to Nana. "Ciisshh" Nana slapped his arm.

"Yah! that's hurt!" Dong Ho rubbed his arm. Nana stuck out her tounge then going to her bedroom. "Uhm?what's wrong with her?" Dong Ho frowned. "Yah! what's wrong with your face?haha" Mir surprised him.

"WAA! Yah! hyeong!" Dong Ho rubbed his chest. "Are talking about your nuna?" "Ne..you know something? She comeback with bright smile. Something happend?" "You wanna know?" Mir wriggled his eyebrows.

"Whatwhatwhat" Dong Ho circled his arms around Mir's neck. "Everything is okay now" Mir smirk. "Uh?what?okay?" Dong Ho scratching his temple. "Tsk! babo!" Mir nudge Dong Ho's shoulder. "Nana and Seungho hyeong..they made up everything" Mir wriggled his eyebrows again.

"Really?how you?eehh..hyeong..are you overhear their conversation again?" Dong Ho stand off with eyes narrowed. "Yah! why are you looked at me like that?!" Mir trying to nudge Dong Ho's head but Dong Ho dodge.

"Hyeong..you have to stop your bad habit,haha!" Dong Ho running away. "Yah! Kim Dong Ho! come back here!" Mir chased him. And that day end up with Mir and Dong Ho running away around the house.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Okay, I'm leaving" "Becareful" "Ne" Nana closed the gate. "Annyeong" Seungho already waiting for her. "Oh! you're here?" Nana surprised. Seungho nodded. "So, you can go to school now?you ankle?" Nana ponting at Seungho ankle.

"Nana..it's already one month, beside, I'm Yang Seungho. That just small fracture" Seungho shrug. "Cissh" Nana hissed. "Wait! wait for me!" Mir running to them. "Haha..you wake up late again?" Nana chuckled.

"Hyeong! why are you didn't wake me up?!" Mir nudge Seungho's arm. "Tsk..I did but you didn't wanna wake up so I'm leave." Seungho shrug. Mir pout. "Haha..it's okay. Come on" Nana begin to walking.

"Uh?where's Dong Ho?" Mir looking right and left. "He's leaving early" "Ooo.."Mir nodded. Nana and Mir walking side by side while Seungho walking behind them. "I never thought that I'm gonna walk with you like this again" Seungho staring at Nana. 

Mir suddenly look back at Seungho and giggled because he caught Seungho staring at Nana. Seungho glare at him. "Uh?you say something?" Nana stop then look at Mir and Seungho. Mir put poker face while Seungho shrug. 

"Okay" Nana start to walking again. Mir look back and giggled again. Seungho nudge his shoulder. Finally they arrived. And as soon as they arrived, all eyes on them. Especially Secret who watching them from second floor.

"She really pissed me off!" Hyosung stomped. "Tsk! she really doesn't know how to behave" Jieun hissed. "Easy Hyosung-ah, I think we have to remind her again" Sunhwa folded her arms on chest. "That's right but this time we have to becareful. I don't want MBLAQ caught us again" Hyosung stare at Nana.  

"Morning" "Morning" Nana sit down on her desk. "so..Seungho already back to school?" Ha Ni turned her body to Nana. "Uhm" Nana nodded. "Hmm..that's why the girls excited" Ha Ni nodded.

"Mwo?excited?" Nana chuckled. "Ne..they said that they missed him because Secret gone crazy when Seungho missed the school." Ha Ni rolled her eyes. "Aaaahh" Nana nodded.  

Meanwhile in Seungho's class. "Whoaah..look who's back" G.O walking closer to Seungho then put his arm around Seungho neck. "Your ankle is healed?hmm..pretty fast" Joon looked at Seungho's ankle.

"Ofcourse. He has a beautiful nurse who always cooked for him" G.O teased. "Yah! stop it!" Seungho throw G.O arm then rushed to his desk. Hiding his blushed cheeks.

"Hyeong! Emergency!" Cheondung pant. Standing in front of the class. "Mwoya?morning exercise?" Joon chuckled. Cheondung raised his hand. Taking his breath while walking into the class. "Mwo?" Seungho stand up from his seat and heading to Cheondung. 

-- Few Hours Later --

The school is over. As always, Nana walking home alone after parted with Ha Ni. "Look! she already alone. We better hurry before MBLAQ coming" Zinger pointing at Nana with her chin. Nana just get out from the school gate.

"That's right. Come on" Hyosung give sign with her hand. "I can't wait to slap her" Jieun clench her fist. "Agree. I wanna slap that too" Sunhwa gritted her teeth. Secret start to walking. They were rushed to the gate until..

"YAH!! I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM HER!!" Seungho furious. "Op--pa" Hyosung stammered. "Come on!" Sunhwa grab her arm and ready to runaway but Cheondung and Mir blocked them.

"Hyosung-ah..why are you always looking for trouble?" G.O folded his arms on chest. "I--I--we--" Hyosung scared. "Tsk..Jieun..why you wanna slap her again?uhm?" Joon walking closer to her with hands on his pants pocket.

"You're lucky that I don't hit girls" Seungho looked at Hyosung intently. "And you..don't you dare call her AGAIN!!" Seungho yelled in front of Sunhwa. Sunhwa looked down. Her eyes begin teary.

"Listen..If you..all of you touch her again..even just a hair" Seungho walking closer to them. "I'll make sure you'll regret it." Seungho looked at them intenly. 

"W--we--just.." Zinger stammer. "Tsk..it's okay. Just stay away from her like Seungho said, okay?" G.O lightly tapped her head. "That's right..we won't hit girls. Just stay away from her and live peacefully" Joon added. 

"Don't make me warned you again" Seungho clench his jaw. "N--ne" Hyosung nod with her head down. "Yah..Seungho-ah..you better catch up Nana now..accompany her" G.O put his hand on Seungho's shoulder. "Oh..okay" Seungho running to the gate.

Meanwhile few steps from the school. "Hey..why are you always walking alone?" "Junhyung?what are you doing here?" Nana raised her eyebrows. "why you always asking that?it's not the first time Nana" Junhyung walking closer to Nana and standing in front of her. "That's right" Nana chuckled. 

"I have to hurry. I'm sure she's not far" Seungho get out from the school gate. "Uh.." Seungho shocked. He's staring at Nana and Junhyung. 

============0000=========

 

Finally an update..kekeke..Sorry for the short chapter :p

I hope you guys like it. Comment <3