Bittersweet

My Mischievous Angel

Italic words = day dreaming or thought

Sorry for the grammatical error, wrong typing or spelling :)

=============================================================================================================

"Yes sir" Junhyung smirk to Nana. Nana clenching her jaw and look at him intently. "Well, let's go to have our dinner then" Mr.Kim invited Mr.Yong. Nana is following behind them. Junhyung tried to walking side by side with Nana but Dong Ho quickly standing beside Nana. Junhyung gritted his teeth.

Now all of them already sit at the dining table. Mr.Kim sat down in the middle, at the edge of the table. On his left side is Mr. Yong, Mrs.Yong and Junhyung. On his right side is Mrs.Kim, Nana and Dong Ho. Junhyung sit down across Nana.

“So, how’s school Nana?” Mrs.Yong opened the conversation. “Fine” Nana smiling to her. “Oh..your school is Parang High School right?” Mr.Yong asked. “Ne..this year is my first year” Nana a bit smile.

“Wae-eo? Why are you suddenly asking about Parang High School?” Mr.Kim fed himself. “Parang High School kingka always beat me in championship” Junhyung said in poker face.

“Uh?Kingka?” Mrs.Kim confused. “He’s talking about Seungho hyeong eomma” Dong Ho smirk to Junhyung. Nana looked down, hiding her smile. “Seungho?oh, that’s right. He always winning” Mrs.Kim nod.

“Ne” Junhyung clenched his jaw. “Oohh..it’s okay. It just a game.” Mr.Kim smile to Junhyung. “That’s right. Actually Seungho is a really good person” Nana looking at Junhyung with chin a bit lifted.

“Oh..really?” Junhyung clench his fist under the table. “That’s true. We know him since he was a kid. He’s Nana and Dong Ho childhood friend. He lived next our house” Mrs.Kim replied. Junhyung just a bit smile. Nana smirk.

“Why are we talking about him, let’s talk about other things, haha” Mr.Kim trying to change the topic. “Haha..okay, actually I’m curious about your story Nana” “Uhm?” Nana frowned to Mr.Yong.

“Junhyung won’t tell me about how’s your date last week, haha” “Ofcou..” Dong Ho about to replied but Nana kick his leg. “Everything is okay” Nana a bit smile then glance at Dong Ho who pointing his lower lip.

“Well, I hope you two can spend more time together,right buddy?”Mr.Yong tap Mr.Kim’s shoulder “That’s right,haha” Mr.Kim nod. Junhyung smirk to Nana. Nana looked away.

Dinner finished after 3 hours and Yong family already going back home. “Cissh..I really wanna punch his face” Dong Ho nagging while walking up the stairs with Nana. Nana nodded.

“Oh..Dong Ho..don’t tell Seungho if Junhyung coming today” “Uh?Wae-eo?” Dong Ho frowned. “You know his problem with Junhyung. I don’t want him get into a fight again” “Aaah..I see. You don’t want your boyfriend get hurt?” Dong Ho teased.

“Ofcourse” Nana grinned before closed the door. Nana just finished clean her face when Dong Ho suddenly opened her bedroom door. “Yah..why you..” Before Nana finished, Dong Ho grab her hand and drag her out.

“Yah..what are you doing?” “Ssttsss” Dong Ho cover Nana’s mouth. They are carefully walking down the stair, trying to not make any sound and standing closed to the wall of Mr and Mrs.Kim bedroom. The door was open.

Nana moved Dong Ho’s hand. She mouthed ‘what’ to Dong Ho. “Hear what eomma and appa talking about” Dong Ho whispered.

“Mr.Kim..are you out of your mind?! Your daughter just entered the high school and now you talking about arranged married?” Mrs.Kim annoyed. “Hey..jagi, I don’t asked her to married now. I just want Nana and Junhyung know each other well” Mr.Kim trying to calm Mrs.Kim down.

Nana shocked. She just stared blankly. Dong Ho hold her arms. Trying to comfort her.“Tsk..what’s the different?! In university you’ll make her engaged and get married?!” “Hey..Junhyung is nice, besides we already know his background family, right?”

“Don’t tell Seungho” Nana said in icy tone. She suddenly leave. “Nana” Dong Ho calling her in whisper. Nana is going outside the house. She stopped at Seungho house and staring at the second floor. Seungho’s room.

“Arrange married?” Nana mumbled while walking away. She’s heading to the park. She’s standing and staring at the quiet park. She was sigh and hung her head when someone suddenly poke her arm.

“Haaaa!!” Nana startled. “Hahahahaha” “Yah! You surprised me!” Nana rubbed her chest. “Hmm..what is my girlfriend doing here alone? it’s already night” Seungho hug Nana.

“How come you know I’m here?” Nana pulled her body a bit but her hand still on Seungho shoulders. “Dong Ho worried. He text me, he said that you don’t feel good, what happened?” Seungho caressed Nana cheeks with his thumb

“That kid” Nana chuckled. “Hey..are you okay?” “Ne..I think I just miss you” Nana pouting her lower lip. “Aaaah..I knew it” Seungho nod. “Ciisshh” Nana hissed.

“You miss me, right? Come here..let me hug you tighter” Seungho pulled Nana closer and hug her. Nana drown her face on Seungho chest while hug him tighter.

“Better?” Seungho cupped Nana’s face. “Hmm” Nana nod but hand still around Seungho waist. “Okay..it’s already night. We better going home now” “Not yet” Nana kiss Seungho’s chin.

“Uhm? Why? You still don’t feel good?” Seungho Nana’s top. Nana just a bit smile before she suddenly kiss Seungho. Seungho froze for second because of Nana sudden kiss but he immediately cupped Nana’s face and clasp Nana upper lip. Nana tilting her head when Seungho moved his left hand around her neck and his right hand on her back. Pushed her closer.

Nana put her hands on Seungho chest when she trapped Seungho’s lower lip. Seungho tilt his head. He Nana’s lower lip gently. Asked for permission. Nana slowly opened . Give him the access. Seungho explored gently. He didn’t try to be dominant. He just wanna feel every single part of hers.

They are kissing longer than before. When Seungho wanna break the kiss, Nana lightly bite his lower lip. Seungho changed his mind and he kiss her deeper. This time the tongues battles are inescapable. Seungho win it and he smirk between Nana’s upper lip. Nana feel it and she bite Seungho lower lip.

“Ouch!” Seungho break the kiss. Nana chuckled then stuck her tongue out. “You!” Seungho circled his arm around Nana’s neck. Pretend will strangle her. “Mwo?” Nana chuckled while holding on Seungho’s hand.

“Feeling better?” Seungho released his hand. He’s holding Nana’s arms and turned her to him and look at her softly. “Hmm” Nana nodding with a bit smile. “Okay..let’s going home now” Seungho hold Nana’s hand and slowly pulled her.

“How come I can tell you about this arrange married?” Nana hold Seungho’s hand tighter. “Here we are” “Hmm..thank you” Nana hug Seungho. “I’ll always here every time you need me” Seungho caressed Nana’s top.

“Okay..it’s getting late. You better get in” “Ne..see you. “See you” Seungho kissed Nana’s forehead. “Are you okay?” Dong Ho waiting for Nana in the living room. “Yes, thank you for calling Seungho” Nana ruffled Dong Ho hair.

“Hmmmpph..easy, I’ll talk to appa if he serious with his plan” “Thank you. Come on, it’s already late. Let’s go to sleep” Nana linked her arm to Dong Ho’s and drag him.

----------------------------------------------------

 

Dong Ho and Mir were playing together in Mir’s house. But Dong Ho lost in his day dreaming. “Yah..Dong Ho, what happened?” “Uh?ani” Dong Ho back to reality. “Yah..what happened, tell me” “Hmmpphh…I’m fine” Dong Ho pout.

“Mwoya..you said you fine but you pouting your lips” “Hmmmpphh..wait, she forbid me to tell Seungho hyeong not you. I think I can tell you” Dong Ho nod.

“What?” Mir leaned closer to Dong Ho. Dong Ho looking left and right before he tell Mir. “It’s about nuna..she’s arranged married with Junhyung” Dong Ho sigh.

“What? What did you say?!!!!” Seungho coming from behind.

 

==========00000==========

 

As always...read,subs,comment..hahaha

THANK YOU <3