Let's The Battle Begin

My Mischievous Angel

"Hmmpphh..I know I can't hide it from him. I know he'll find it out soon" Seungho said while laying on his bed and staring at the ceiling. "What about you Nana?will you realize it soon?" He sigh. *knock knock* "Ne, come in" Seungho said when he heard someone knock the door. "Eomma?Wae-eo?" Seungho stand up, he's sit down now. "Hmm..can we talk?" Mrs.Yang said while sit down next to him. "Ne,about what?" Seungho faced his mother now. "Hmm..about Nana" Mrs.Yang replied. Seungho's eyes wide open. He froze. "What's wrong with your face?" Mrs.Yang chuckled. "Ani..I..I" Seungho surprised. "Do you really like her?" Mrs.Yang said while put her hand on Seungho's shoulder. Seungho say nothing. He really surprise with his mother words. "Look like my son become a man now. time really pass by quickly" Mrs.Yang continued. She stare nowhere. "Eomma,what do you mean?why you said that I like her?" Seungho confused. "I remember when you were six, Nana just moved here. You drag me out. You said" Eomma,look! there's an angel. You were so excited when you saw Nana. You even a bit dissapointed when you find out her name is Nana not angel." Mrs.Yang chuckled. Seungho blushed. He just puffed his cheek. "When she tripped over a rock and hurt her knee. You piggy back her from the park to her house. Your knees were trembling. Mrs.Kim was panic and she felt guilty. But you said : It's okay Mrs.Kim I'm a man, It's my job to protect her and will always protect her." Mrs.Yang continued. Seungho speechless. He just hung his head. Mrs.Yang chuckled then caressed his hair.

"Why you suddenly talking about this eomma?" Seungho asked. "Hmm..every wall in this house told me to talk to you" Mrs.Yang replied. "Uh?" Seungho confused. "Listen my son. you no longer her childhood friend. You both grown up. Talk to her and maybe you can find out the truth" Mrs.Yang replied then stand up. "Eomma, gomawo" Seungho said before his mother close the door. Mrs.Yang smile then closed the door. "Hmmpph..should I talk to her?but what if she doesn't wanna hear me?Everything is a mess now. I bet she hates me now." Seungho sigh. "Wait, how could eomma know about this?!oh! Cheol Yong! must be him" Seungho jump from the bed and rushed to Mir bedroom. "Yah! uh?where's he?" Seungho confused when he open the door because Mir's isn't there.

~at Nana's house~

"Naaaaa...naaaaaa.." Mir stand up in front of her bedroom and called her in singing tone. "Come in" Nana shout from inside. "Nana!" Mir said after open the door. "Hmm..wae-eo?" Nana replied but didn't looked at him. She was doing her homework. "Are you doing Math homework?" Mir poked his head over Nana's shoulder. "Hmm.." Nana replied lazily. "Haha! I know I always come on the right time!haha" Mir said while moving beside Nana. "What do you want?" Nana turned her head to him. "Help me,hehe" Mir grinned. "Haasshh..you, take that chair" Nana order. Mir grinned and take the chair then sit down next to Nana. "Which part?" Nana asked. "Uh?Hmm..I think from begining to end,haha:" Mir laugh. Nana chuckled then they begin to work on their home work. "Nana..hmm..do you really hate him?" Mir suddenly said. "Who?" Nana confuse. "Hmm..Seungho hyung" Mir replid with a wooried look to Nana. Nana silent for seconds. She didn't look at Mir,she just stare at her book. "Nana.." Mir worry. "I never hate him" Nana said. "I wish I can hate him after everthing he done to me. Treat me like a stranger for these 2 years. I really wanna hate him but I know I never can." Nana continued. She stare nowhere. Mir smile when he heard that.

"I really wanna talk to him but everytime I wanna talk to him he always push me away" Nana leaned on the chair. "Really?" Mir curious. "He's my first best friend since I moved here, how could I hate him?" Nana replied while nodded her head. "Errgh..just best friend?" Mir asked again. "Uh?what do you mean?" Nana confused. She turned her head to him. "I mean..I need to pee,haha" Mir stand up then running out from the bedroom. Nana just smiling then she looked at a picture with frame on the corner of her desk. "Seungho-ah..what about you?do you hate me?" Nana talked to that picture. "Naaaaanaaaaa..." Mir come back. "Hmm" Nana replied. "We are done with Math,righ?Let's ride a bicycle" Mir walking closer. "Uh?yah! you know I'm with that" Nana frowned. "Muahahaha..you are high school student now, how come you say something like that?!" Mir drag her. "Yah! what are you doing?! I don't want, let go of me" Nana try to stop her step but Mir drag her stronger. "Come on..it's been a while" Mir beg. They walking down the stair now. Nana sigh in defeat. "Gajaaa" Mir excited. They already on their bike now. "Yah! wait for me" Nana try to catch Mir. Meanwhile at Seungho house. "Seungho hyuuunggg!!!" Dong ho shout from in front of his bedroom. "Uh?Dong ho..wae-eo?" Seungho open the door. "Hyung..let's ride a bicycle" Dong ho grinned. "Uh?why you suddenly asked me?go with Cheol Yong hyung,okay?" Seungho refused. "Hyuuuuuuunnngg...it's been a while, I wanna play with you" Dong ho beg with puppy eyes. Seungho sigh then agree to go with him.

Seungho POV

I was laying on my bed after talking with my mother and because I can't find Cheol Yong. Suddenly I heard someone shout from outside my room. Sounds like Dong Ho and when I open the door, I was right. He standing in front of my room. "uh?dong ho wae-eo?" I said when I open the door. "hyung..let's go ride a bicycle" He said with grinned. Uh?why he suddenly asked me? "Uh?why you suddenly asked me?go with Cheol Yong hyung,okay?" I'm not in mood so I reject him. "Hyuuuuuuuuunng..it's been a while, I wanna play with you." He begging with puppy eyes. Well, he's right. It's been a while, I used to play with him before so, I agree to go with him.

"Dong ho where are we going?" I asked before we begin to ride. "Just follow me hyung,haha" He leave me. "Yah! wait for me!" I catch him. After minutes, appearently he take me to this park. Hmmm..memories fill me up. I remember what my mom said. She was right, I remember that I was playing with them then Nana suddenly tripped over a rock and crying. I remember I was panic when I saw her knee was bleeding. I force myself to piggy back her even I just 7 years old that day. Hmmppph..I don't think I can piggy back her again. "Omo! is that Cheol Yong hyung?wait, is that Nana noona with him?" Dong Ho voice bring me back to reality. "Yah! Cheol Yong, why you brake suddenly?!! Arrgghhh!! I hurt my ankle!!" I heard Nana furious to Cheol Yong. She hurt her ankle?Damn it Cheol Yong,what are you doing?! "Gaja Dong Ho" I rushed to approach them. Wait, is it only because I'm panic or did I see Dong Ho chuckled?

"Nana..mianhae-eo. I thought I saw a cat crossed in front of me" I heard Cheol Yong said. "uh?hyung!" he said when he looked at me. Nana keep silent. She just looked away while holding her ankle and winced in pain. Her ankle look pretty bad. It's a bit swollen and bruise. Without no hestitation I take her hand and piggy back her. I don't care, I really can't stand to see her in pain like this. Well, I'm a bit surprised she didn't mad or fight me. I can feel she hold my shoulders,prevent herself from falling. "You two take that our bicycle back home" I said to Dong Ho and Cheol Yong before I start walking. Easy Seungho..relax..control your heart beat. You can't skipped too many beats like this. You've done this before, easy..Damn it! I think I'm gonna have a heart attack. I never thought I'm gonna have this moment with her again. Piggy back her like this when she hurt herself. This is so overwhelming. I can feel my cheeks like burning. Finally we arrived at her house. 

"Omo!what happened?" Mrs.Kim said when she saw us and rushed to open the gate. She was watering the plants. "Nana falling from her bike imonim" I replied. She smiling. Wait?why? "Come on, take her in" She said then open the entrance door. "ouch" I heard Nana said when I put her down on the couch. "Are you okay?" I asked while checking on her ankle. She just nodded but doesn't looked at me. Hmmpph..you still mad at me about what I've said to you on the school roof today?,Nana. "Gomawo Seungho-ah, she is really bad with bicycle" imonim said after take the first aid. "Your welcome, imonim. Well,I'm leaving now" I stand up and bowed to her. She smile and nodded. I take a glance to Nana but she hung her head. Hmmppphh..I hope nothing serious happened to your ankle. Get well soon my beautiful spring.

Nana POV

Cheol Yong drag me to ride a bicycle. Why he suddenly ask me to play with him. He knew if I'm really bad with bicycle. "Gajaa" He excited. Cisshh..what make him excited like that..and without any warning he leave me. "Yah! wait for me!" I shout then begin to ride my bicycle. I just following him until we arrived at the park. Memories fill me up when I saw some kids playing. There's 3 boys and 1 girl. Remind me with my childhood memories. We used to playing like that. Me and Seungho always in the same team but now we always fight everytime we talked. I was staring at those kids until.."ouch!" I lose my balance and felt from my bike because Cheol Yong suddenly stop in front of me. "Yah! Cheol Yong! why you break suddenly?!! I hurt my ankle!arrrggghhh!!" I scold him. It really hurt! I can see my ankle a bit swollen and I see some bruises. Damn it! I don't think I can walk. "Nana..mianhe-eo, I thought I saw a cat crossed in front of me" He apologized. A cat?! really?! huuaaaa..it hurt. "oh!hyung!" I heard he suddenly shout. Hyung?! Seungho is here?! why he suddenly come here?he never come to this place again since..omo! he's here. I don't have a guts to look at him so i just looked away while holding on my ankle. Ouch! I holding it too strong. I was grimaced until he take my hand then piggy back me. I'm too surprised. I can say nothing or fight back. I'm..I don't know what happened to me.

I hold his shoulders when he lift me up. Prevent myself from falling. Easy Nana..contorl yourself. What happened to me?why I suddenly lose my power. Why I suddenly feel something warm on my heart?What is this?! I think I really lose myself. I don't think I can feel any pain on my ankle. It's been a while I'm so close to him like this. He still wear same perfume since junior high school. Nothing is change about him only the way he treat me but why he suddenly care about me again?what's wrong with him?! he made my crying this afternoon but now he taking care of me! Arrgghhh!! Yang Seungho! you frustrating me!! finally we arrived at my home. "omo! what happened?" my mom said when she saw us and rusehd to open the gate.

"Nana falling from her bike imonim." He said to my mom but why my mom smiling. Mom, you daughter hurt her ankle, why you smiling..gggrr.. "come on,take her in" my mom said while open the door. "ouch" I said when he put me down on the couch. Now I can feel the pain again. Suddenly he kneeling in front of me and hold my ankle slowly. "are you okay?" He said while checking on my ankle. Okay..this is weird. Why I suddenly feel like someone burned my cheeks when he hold my ankle and speak softly to me like that?! I just nodded and didn't looked at him. I don't want him look at my face now. "Gomawo, Seungho-ah" My mom coming with first aid box on her hand. Pheewh..thanks god she's coming so I don't have to feel this awkward moment with him longer. "Your welcome imonim" He said then stand up. "Well, I'm leaving now" He bowed to my mom then leaving. I still don't have guts to lift up head so I still hung my head. I see my mom nodded and smile to him. Then smile to me. Why she keep smiling?

"Eomma, your daughter hurt her ankle, why are you smiling?" I pout while leaned on the couch. She chuckled. "Eommaaa.." I whinning. "I thought I'm going back to the past when I saw Seungho piggy back you like that" She smiling while put cream on my ankle. "uh?what do you mean?" I really don't get it. "Hmm..you were five,ofcourse you'll forget it" She replied. "Eomma, what are you talking about?" She really confusing me. "When you were five, you, Seungho, Dong Ho and Cheol Yong were playing on the park. But you over tripped a rock when you were playing and hurt you knee. So, Seungho piggy back you home" she explained. He what?! he was piggy back me before?? "He keep piggy back you even his knees were trembling. I felt guilty and panic at the same time. But he convinced me by saying: It's okay, Mrs.Kim . I'm a man. It's my job to protect her and I'll always protect her." She continued. I'm surprised. He really did that?he piggy back me even his knees were trembling? he really say that? he'll always protect me?! Arrgghh!! Seungho what exactly is in your heart?!! "I think he really keep his words. Okay,we are finish" My mom said while caressed my top. 

Will always protect me??Will you Seungho?Hmmppphh..I think I really need to talk to him. But how?he always pushed me away.hmmpphh.. "Kim Nana, are you okay?" Dong Ho said when he open the door. "Yah!" I replied and throw a pillow to him. "Nana, mianhae-eo" Cheol Yong said while checking on my ankle. "it's okay. Cheol Yong" I replied. After all is my fault too. I was distracted by those kids,plus I'm with bicycle. "oh,great. You guys here. Help her,take her to her bedroom,okay?" My mom said when she saw Cheol Yong and Dong Ho. "Ne" The replied at the same time. "Gomawo" My mom replied then leave us. I held out my hands, waiting for them to help me. They hissed at the same time. Hahaha,funny. I think Cheol Yong fit Dong Ho so well, they really looked like brothers.

~~~~

After a painfull and noisy steps, finally they arrived at her bedroom. "Haahh..finally" Nana said when they put her down on her bed. "Whoaah! since when you become so heavy like this?!" Dong Ho complained. "Yah! what's that mean?!" Nana slap his arm. "Dong ho..what are you talking about?Don't you see?" Mir said. "Uh?see what?" Nana confused. Dong Ho and Mir looked each other then suddenly Mir piggy back Dong ho. "Omo, I think my cheeks are burning" Dong ho changed his voice into a girl voice. "Ga!!! Get out!!" Nana shout and throwing them with pillow. Dong Ho jump from Mir's back. Mir and Dong Ho giggled while running out and closed the door. "Hmmpphh..what exactly is happening. Seungho-ah, I really need to talk to you" Nana said while laying on her bed.

"hyung" Mir tapped Seungho shoulder. Surprised him. He was sitting on the couch and stare blankly. "yah! why you surpised me?!" Seungho annoyed. Mir only grinned then sit down next to him. "Here" Mir give him a can of cola. Seungho take and open it. "She's fine, me and Dong Ho already take her to her bedroom" Mir said before drink his cola. Seungho almost chocked on his cola. "Why you told me about that?" Seungho said, "Errr...I thought you wanna know. kekeke" Mir said then stand up. "Hyung..you are really cool today. But next time you have to calm down or you'll turned into tomato,haha" Mir continued before running away. "Yah!" Seungho shout but then chuckled. "Hmmpph..I hope nothing's serious with your ankle my angel" Seungho said while leaned on the couch.

~Championship day~

"Nana..over here!" Ha Ni shout. Since it's championship day, their school are so crowded. Ha Ni and Nana meet in the school yard to watch marathon match. "it's MBLAQ vs Beast time. From MBLAQ is Joon, Cheondung and Seungho and from Beast will be Dojoon,Gikwang and Junhyung" Ha Ni explain while they watching them from the side. "Junhyung?Yong Junhyung?" Nana talked to herself when she heard that. Nana's eyes exploring that place and she stopped at Seungho. He was warming up with the others. They still didn't talked each other since the day Nana hurt her ankle. "this the last match. I hope they win!wohoooo!! Go MBLAQ!!" Ha ni shout. Nana surprised with her reaction then chuckled. "it's start" Ha ni excited. Cheondung and Gikwang are the first runner then Joon and Dojoon next then the last is Seungho and Junhyung. It's a tight match until the last runners. Seungho and Junghyung are neck to neck. "Come on Seungho! Omo!" Ha Ni shocked. Nana's eyes wide open when he saw Seungho tripped and felt. "Yes!! We win!!" Ha Ni yelled and jumping around. Appearently, Seungho left foot a step forward from Junghyung and crossed the finish line first but he slipped and twisted his ankle.

"Are you okay?" Nana crouched in front of Seungho while offer her hand. Seungho froze.