The Day We Met

My Mischievous Angel

"I heard they add new member" G.O added. "New member?so they are six now?" Mir asked. "it's doesn't matter. They won't beat us" Seungho replied and begin to walking. "Hmm..that's right" Mir excited. 

"Championship?! Damn! A lot of kingkas will coming. What should I do about her? Nana-ah, please don't grab their attention. Please don't look beautiful in front of them, aarrggghhh!! so frustrating!" Seungho talked to himself.

"Yah..don't overthink about it" Joon surprised Seungho. "Uh?what?" Seungho wake up from his day dreaming. "Aaahh..Yang Seungho..you are MBLAQ leader, 3 times in a row High School Athletic Championship winner, how come you become like this because of a girl" G.O . "yah!What are you talking about. I'm leaving!" Seungho leave them. G.O and Joon laugh at him. "hyung!wait for me" Mir shout while running.

~At Nana's home~

"Yah..Nana, you wanna go?" Dong ho asked. *plaak* Nana slapped his back head. "Ouch!why you doing that?!" Dong ho annoyed. "Call me noona...I'm your noona" Nana replied while checking herself in front of the mirror. "Tsk! you just one year older than me" Dong ho said while rubbed his back head. "Cih..I'm still your noona" Nana replied while walking down the stair. "Wae-eo?you never call Seungho hyung oppa, so it's.." Dong ho stop talking because he saw Nana face expression changed. "You still mad at him?" Dong ho asked. Slightly afraid. "Hmmpphh..don't talk about it again" Nana replied. "Nana, your friend is here" Mrs.Kim called her. "Your friend?I thought you'll go with Cheol Yong hyung" Dong ho tailed her. "Isshhh..he isnt my only friend. Come on, I'll introduce her to you" Nana drag Dong ho

"Annyeonghaseo Mrs.Kim, Oh Ha Ni imida" Ha ni introduce herself. "Ne, come in. So you are Nana new classmate?" Mrs.Kim asked. "Ne, she's my classmate" Nana apprears. "Okay,I'll leave you now. Have fun but becareful,okay?" Mrs. Kim said while touch Nana cheek. Ha ni bowed to her. "Oh, he's my brother, Dong ho" Nana introduce Dong ho. Dong ho just slightly bowed. "Oh, Ha ni imida" Ha ni repiled. "Where are you going?" Dong ho asked. "Hiiisshh..since when you become a fussy brother?"Nana replied while take Ha Ni wrist and drag her. "Yah! bring me too" Dong ho said. "Bring you what?"Nana stopped her step right in front the door. "You think I don't know you'll try that new cafe. I know you wanna try their waffle" Dong ho replied while tapped Nana's head since he's taller than her. "Tsk! don't ruined my hair..araa" Nana replied while drag Ha Ni out. "He's your brother?" Ha ni asked. She looked surprise. "Hmm" Nana replied while close the gate. "Oh, annyeohaseo Noona" boys greet her in front of the gate. "Oh..Annyeong..ooh, you guys here. Well, enjoy" Nana replied and leave them following by Ha Ni. 

"Nana..you really are.." Ha Ni stunned, she almost whisper. "Haha..wae-eo?what's wrong with your face?" Nana laughed at her face expression. "you're MBLAQ magnae best friend and U-KISS member sister but you know nothing about kingka?" Ha Ni stunned. "Whooaah..you know about U-KISS?you really are..daebak" Nana teased Ha Ni. "Yah! what's that mean. They pretty famous among junior high school student. Well,honestly..my sister is your brother fan" Ha Ni replied. She a bit blushed. "Ahahahaha..my brother has a fan?hahaha" Nana laughed out loud. Ha Ni just shook. Finally thet arrived at the new cafe. Since it's new, that place is preety crowded.

"Whooah, it look so crowded. All of them wanna try the waffle?" Nana stunned. "haha,ofcourse not, I think it's because it's still new" Ha Ni replied. Nana just nodded while her eyes exploring that place. "Gaja, let's find place to seat" Ha Ni enter the cafe following by Nana. They get a table on near the corner. "Nana, I'll make the order, you just want strawberry waffle?"Ha Ni asked. Nana just grinned and nooded. "okay, wait" Ha Ni replied then going to order the food. Nana enjoying the view. She sustains her chin and moved her head to left and right. That place full of high school students. Nana still enjoy herself until girls voice distract her. They sit down next to her. "Omo,look at them. They are awesome"The skinny girl said. "Ofcourse they awesome. They are kingka" The taller girl replied. "Hmm..I wanna greet them. Their new member is so handsome" The third girl added. "You wish!" The taller girl replied. 

Nana watching them talking for minutes then turned her head to the table in the corner. Table where the people they talking about are sitting. Nana looked at them for minutes until one of them with poker face look at her. She looked at him for seconds then looked away casually like nothing is happend. "Phweeh..what long queue" Ha Ni come back. "hehe..gomawo" Nana smile broadly because Ha Ni back with strawberry waffle. "omo!" Ha Ni surprised. She sit down beside Nana. "Hmm?" Nana asked while fed herself with the waffle. "Boys, over there. In the corner" Ha Ni whispers. She point them with her chin. "Hmm" Nana looked at them again still with fork on then looked at Ha Ni again, waiting for her explanation. She already get used to with Ha Ni knowlegde about Kingka.

"The one with spike hair, is the leader. Doojon" Ha Ni start. Nana listen to her while munching her waflle. "The stylist one is Hyunseung and the cute one is Yoseob. Hmm..the one with smily eyes is Gikwang and the quite one is Junhyung and Dongwoon?!" Ha Ni surprised but Nana stay relax. She enjoying her waffle and didn't look at them at all.  "He's join them now?" Ha ni still surprised. "Wae-eo?" Nana curious. "He was my classmate in junior high school" Ha ni explain. Nana raised her eyebrows when she hear that. "Then greet him" Nana said. "Tsk..that's impossible. I'm pretty sure he already forget about me. He used to be a popular student. I'm not surprised if he join Beast now" Ha Ni said then sipping her cappucino. "Nugu?" Nana confused. "Beast. their group name is Beast" Ha Ni replied. Nana just nodded then going back to her waffle.

"Hey..who you looking at hyung?" Dongwoon asked Junhyung who locked his eyes to Nana since their eyes met. "Hmm..she's beautiful" Gikwang interrupt. "who who?" Yoseob curious. "Her. That girl with brown dress" Dojoon replied. "Yeah, she's beautiful" Hyunseung said then sipping his coffee. "oh! Ha Ni?" Dongwoon surprised. "You know her?" Junhyung asked. "Ani, not her but her friend. The girl with black cardigan" Dongwoon replied. "you know her?" Yoseob asked. "Ehm..she was my classmate at junior high school. She's smart" Dongwoon replied while looking at Ha Ni. "oh! you should greet her then." Gikwang excited. "You think so?" Dongwoon replied. "You should. maybe we can get to know her friend,hehe" Gikwang said while take Dongwoon hand and about to drag him to greet Ha Ni and Nana but "Stay. greet her next time" Junghyung stop Gikwang. "Wae-eo?" Gikwang pout. "I said next time" Junghyung replied coldly then stand up and going to the restroom. "Yah! Gikwang..you really are..aaahh.." Dojoon said as soon as Junhyung dissapears. "Wae-eo?" Gikwang confused. "Don't you see it?Junhyung like her" Hyunseung explain. "uh?really?Hmm..but he don't know her. Since when he interest with people around him?" Yeosob said. "He stare at her since she enter this place" Dojoon explain. "whoaaahh..jinjja?! I don't realize it until I looked at Ha Ni" Dongwoon stunned.  

"Ha Ni, wait, I have to buy another one" Nana stand up. "Uh?you still wan another one?" Ha ni asked. "Tsk. not me but Dong ho" Nana start to walking. Ha Ni just nodded. "Hmmpph..what a long queue. Dong ho, you really owed me this time" Nana said while standing on the queue. Nana looking around while waiting. She turned her head left and right. "Ouch!" Suddenly a couple bump into her. "Oh, I'm sorry" The boy apologize. "Ne" Nana replied while rubbed her arm. "Why you looked at her like that?" The girl suddenly said. "uh?what are you talking about?I'm just apologize to her." Nana take a glance at them then rolled her eyes. "Hey..miss, why are you standing here?" The girl talked to Nana. "uh?ofcourse I wanna order" Nana confused. "Really, then why you looking at my boyfriend like that?" The girl replied with cocky face. "huh????what are you talking about?!" Nana try to control herself. "Yes, you trying to seduce him don't you?" The girl moving closer to Nana. Nana frowned and look at the girl intenly. 

"It's public places, don't screw up" Junhyung suddenly appears. He said with poker face. "Let's go" The boys drag his girlfriend out. Nana looked at that couple until they get out then looked at Junhyung but Nana said nothing. She ignored him. Junhyung stare at her for seconds then leaving. "Gaja" Junhyung said to Beast. "uh?you wanna go now?" Yoseob confused. "Hmm" Junhyung replied while heading out. The others stand up and following him. "So, when will the Championship begin?" Gikwang said while tailing Junhyung. "Next week" Dojoon replied. "I heard the Magnae already join them now" Hyungseung added. "So, they are five now" Yoseob said. Dojoon nodded. "Who's she? She's so beautiful. She ignored me. Interesting" Junhyung talked to himself but unconciously chuckled. "Wae-eo?why you laugh?" Gikwang asked him. "Nothing. just preapre youself for next week. We have to beat them this year" Junhyung replied. "Finally, gaja Ha Ni" Nana talked to Ha Ni. "Okay, gaja" Ha Ni stand up. They leave that cafe.

~the next morning~

"Nanaaaaa..." Ha Ni excited. She running to Nana. "Annyeong,why you look so excited?" Nana replied. They enter the school gate. "I heard Beast is coming to our school today. They said it's kinda culture. Before the championship begin,they will greet kingka at the school where the championship will be hold first" Ha Ni explain. "uh?nugu?" Nana said while scratching her temple. "Arrghh..you..Beast. we met them yesterday. remember?" Ha Ni said with full of anticipation with on her eyes. "Aahhh..I don't" Nana replied casually. "Aagghh..this girl! aagghh,," Ha Ni replied while holding her back neck, pretending fainted. Nana only laughed at her. "uh?what happend why are they clustered?" Nana said when she saw a lot of student crowd in the school yard. "Omo! they must be already here!" Ha Ni excited. She take Nana's hand and drag her into the crowd.

"Well, welcome" G.O said to Dojoon while offer his hand. "Thank you" Dojoon shake his hand. "This is our new member" Dojoon introduce Dongwoon. "Hey" Dongwoon offer his hand. Seungho take if first then following by the other. "look like your magnae already join" Dojoon said when he looked at Mir. "Yes" Seungho replied. "Well, I think next week will be interesting" Hyunseung said. "I think so" Joon replied. "ouch! you step on me" Nana complain to Ha Ni. She shout loud enough to get MBLAQ and Beast attentions. All eyes on them. "Ha Ni,annyeong" Dongwoon waved to Ha Ni when he saw her. "Annyeong" Ha Ni replied with blushed. "Oh,Nana" Mir greet Nana. Junhyung's eyes wide open when he saw Nana. He surprised and Seungho who already looked at him since beginning doesn't like it. "oh,that's her" Yeosob say when look Nana. "What are you doing here?" Seungho talked to Nana coldly. Nana frowned and hissed. She look at him intently for seconds then leave them. "Nana,wait" Ha Ni chased her.

Junhyung POV

Hmm..she really caught my eyes. Who is she?where is her school?hmmmpphh..I hope I can meet her again. "hyung,let's go" Dongwoon voice wake me up from my day dreaming. "So, are you ready?" Dojoon asked. "What do you think?I really wanna beat them. This is our last year" I replied. We are walking to Parang High School. We have to greet MBLAQ first because of the culture. We have to greet Kingka at the school who will hold the Championship. "hmm..that's right. but I really curious with their magnae" Yoseob said. "Why?"Gikwang asked. "I heard he's a cheerfull person" Hyunseung replied. "Hmm..that's good" Yoseob nodded. "He's Seungho brother,right?" Hyunseung said. "Yeah, he's Seungho brother" Dojoon replied. Hmmpphh..I don't care at all. All want just beat them and break their record. I respect them but lose to them three times in a row kinda hurt my pride. I have to win this year.

Finally we arrived. As soon as we arrived, their students begin to crowd. Why always like this..we aren't circus. As soon we enter the gate I saw MBLAQ already standing there. They are five now. As always, Seungho stood in the front. He has charisma, I admit it. But I really wanna beat him this year. "Welcome" G.O greet us when we approach them. "thank you" Dojoon shake his hand then he introduce Dongwoon and they introduce thei magnae. I can feel Seungho's eyes on me. Hmm..I can understand that. It always between me and him. "Ouch! you step on me" Suddenly I heard a girl voice. Then when turned my head, I surprised. That's her. She's the girl I've met yesterday. She's Parang student?Hmm..finally I found out. "Nana" I saw their Magnae greet her. She know him?Hmm..her name is Nana. She look so cute in her uniform. She looked so fresh. "What are you doing here?" I heard Seungho talked to her. She looked at him intently for seconds then leaving. She know him too?And why she obey him?Damn it! What happend between them?! I hope she isn't his girlfriend. 

Seungho POV

"what are you doing here?" I said coldly to Nana. Finally the worse happend. "Why Junghyung's eyes wide open when he saw Nana?He like her?! Damn it! why you have to appears in front of them Nana. And why Yoseob said something like that?! ugh! this is insane! they've met before? They know each others?Nononono..I know Nana, it's impossible if she know him. Shut! focus Seungho..this is your last year. You can't lose to him and ruined your record.

"Well, see you next week:" I said while offer my hand to Dojoon

 

 

 

oopps! hehehe..comment please ^^