After A Long Time

My Mischievous Angel

~Championship Day~

"It's start" Ha Ni excited. Cheondung and Gikwang is the first runner then Doojoon and Joon next and then the last are Seungho and Junhyung. It's a tight match until the last runner. Seungho and Junhyung are neck to neck. "Come on Seungho! Omo!" Ha Ni shocked. Nana's eyes wide open when he saw Seungho tripped and felt. "Yes! We win!" Ha Ni yelled and jumping around. Appearently, Seungho left foot a step forward from Junhyung and crossed the finish line but he slipped and twisted his ankle. "Are you okay?" Nana crouched in front of Seungho while offer her hand. Seungho froze. Nana smiled at his reaction. Nana coming closer then hold his arm to help him stand up. Then she taking his right arm and wrapping it on her top of shoulder and the same time holding his hands with her right hand as well and hug his waist with her left hand and she assist him to walk step by step. Seungho speechless, he just stare at Nana.

"Omo! Let's help him" Mir said and about to running. "Yah! Cheol Yong! where are you going?!" G.O quickly grab his arm to stop him. "Helping Seungho hyung ofcourse" Mir replied with confuse face. "Aaahh..this kid. Don't you see that?" G.O said while pointing at Seungho and Nana. "Oooo" Mir nodded. "Well, congratulation" Nana break the silent. "Uh?yeah..Thank you" Seungho back to reality. "I hope nothing is serious" Nana said while looking at Seungho ankle. Seungho blushed, he just nodded. "Okay,here we go" Nana sit him down carefully on a chair. "Hmm..it doesn't look good" Nana crouched and checking on Seungho ankle. Seungho still surpised, he just silent. "Hmm..that's look bad" The medical team appears. "Well, I leave him to you" Nana stand up and smiling to the medical team. Nana smile to Seungho before she leave him. Seungho wanna stop her but nothing's come out.

"It's okay hyung" Dongwoon give a bottle of water to Junhyung. Junhyung take it but didn't drink it. He squeeze it. "Hey, it's okay" Doojoon try to comfort him but he ignored him and walked away. "Yah! where are you.." Gikwang shout. "Hey..it's okay. Leave him alone" Doojoon talked to Gikwang. Junhyung walking away from the crowd. He's going to the backyard. He throw the bottle to the wall. "Damn it!!!What a loser!!!" Junghyung shout. "Hmm..I don't think so. It was a great match" A girl voice surprised him. His eyes wide open when he found the source. "Yong Junhyung,right?" She continued. Junhyung chuckled. "Hmm..I never thought it's easy to make you laugh" She said again. "It's not easy. But it's you who cheer me up ofcourse it's easy for me to laugh" Junhyung replied. She raised her eyebrows. "So, why you talked to me?You agree to have a date with me?" He continued. She frowned then walking away. "Kim Nana, you think it just because of the match?" Junhyung stop her. She turned back her body and look at him in confusion. "When you running to help him, you even hug his waist. That's make it worse" Junghyung said in serious tone. Her eyes wide open.

"I'm pretty sure you aren't his girlfriend. So, give me a chance. Give me time so we can know each other better" Junhyung walking closer to her. "I promise I won't let you down" Now Junhyung standing in front of her. She just smiling then walking away. Junghyung chuckled. "I'll make you fall for me Kim Nana. I will" Junhyung said while looking at her back. 

"Nana,where have you been?" Ha Ni looked panic. "Hey..easy,what happened?why you look panic?" Nana asked. "Seungho..he" "What's wrong?" Nana getting panic too. "I heard his ankle is pretty bad so they have to take him to the hospital" Ha Ni explain. Nana say nothing, she immediately running to find him. "What happened?" Nana talked to Mir. "Uh,Nana..they said they have to take him to the hospital for X-ray. They think he could broke his ankle" Mir explain. After hear Mir explanation, Nana rushed to Seungho. "Hey..are you okay?" Nana said while put her hand on Seungho shoulder. "Uh..yeah,look like I have to go to the hospital" Seungho hung his head. "it's okay, I'll go with you" Nana smile to him. Seungho couldn't hide his happiness. He smile broadly.

Nana POV

I was enjoying the match until I saw he slipped and felt. It looks bad. I unconciusly running to him. I can see he winched in pain. So I crouched in front of him. "Are you okay?" I offer my hand but he just looked at me. Well, I think I have to make the move first. So I take his arms and hel him to stand up. I asisst him step by step to the medical tent. "Well,congratulation" I break the silent. What's wrong with him?why he say nothing. "Uh..yeah, Thank you" He replied. Well,at least he said thank you. "okay..here we go" I said while sit him down carefully. "Hmm..it doesn't look good" I crouched and hold his ankle slowly. But again,he remained silent. "Hmm..that's look bad" The medical team coming. "Well, I leave him to you" I stand up and leave him. I can't bothering them to help him. I decided to looked around. When I walked to the backyard, I saw someone mad and cursing. He even throw a bottle to the wall. When I coming closer, I recognize his face. "Damn it!! What a loser!!" He yelled. "Hmm..I don't think so. It was a great match" It is. Now I know why a lot of students coming only for watching MBLAQ vs Beast. He looked at me with surprised.  "Yong Junhyung,right?" I continued. He chuckled. Wow,he was mad as hell but suddenly laugh. "Hmm..I never thought it's easy to make you laugh" It is easy. Remind me with the old Seungho. He always laugh in every stupid thing I did, even the cheesy one. 

"it's not easy but because it's you who cheer me up ofcourse it's easy for me to laugh" He replied. What's happening here?he make me feel like I'm going back to the past. I remember Seungho said that. " Well, you're the one who cheer me up, how come I didn't laugh"  . I still remember it clearly. "So, why are you talked to me? You agree to have a date with me?" He continued. Okay..I think something's wrong with his head. Why he always talking about date. I just frowned and decided to leave him. "Kim Nana, you think it just because of the match" his words stopped me. What's that mean?there's something else? I turned back and looked at him again with a confusion in my face. "When you running to help him, you even hug his waist. That's make it worse." He continued. Okay..the way he said it make me feel weird. "i'm pretty sure you aren't his girlfrriend" Girlfriend??I just wanna to help him, Arrgghh! why he said something like that?! He's walking closer. "So give me a chance. Give me time so we can know each other better" He continued. Hmm..do I really have to know you better? "I promised you I'll let you down" He said with a very serious tone. Who's he?why he keep remind me with Seungho. His eyes, it looked different. I just smile to him and walk away.

Who's he? I know his name is Junhyung and he's a kingka. But he does looked different. He doesn't act like the other kingka. He never pretend or try to get girl attentions. But what make me more curious is the way he looked at me. His eyes looked so sincere. He really won't let me down?hmmpphh..I don't think I can believe those words anymore. Someone said exactly the same thing to me but now, he always make me cry. "Nana,where have you been" Ha Ni running to me and looked panic. "Hey..easy,what haeppened?why you look panic?" I try to calm her down. "Seungho..he" "what's wrong with him?" I cut her. Okay...it's my turned to be panic. "I heard his ankle is pretty bad so they have to take him to the hospital" wait, hospital?! I running to find him. "What happened?" I asked as soon as I reach the tent and found Cheol Yong. He said that Seungho might broke his ankle and need X-ray. He doesn't look good. He look so disappointed. So, I rushed to him. "Are you okay?" I said while put my hand on his shoulder to comfort him. "uh..yeah,look like I have to go to the hospital" He still hung his head. "It's okay. I'll go with you" I said. I really can't stand watching him so down like this. He lift up his head and smile to me. This smile...this..after a long time, finally he give me this smile again. Smile that always make my day when I was a kid.

~~~~~~

"Well, that's the ambulance,let's go Seungho" The medical team help Seungho to stand up and get into the ambulance. "You wanna come in too?" The medical team asked Nana. "Can I?" Nana replied. "Sure,come on. I'll help you" He take Nana hand and help her to get into the ambulance. They are in the ambulance now. Seungho sit down at the patient bed and Nana sit down at the seat beside him, next to the medical team. "Oh,Congratulation by the way" The medical team break the silent. "Uh..Ne, gamsahamida hyung" Seungho replied. Nana just watching team talking while exploring the ambulance. "I heard that you've won it three times in a row" He said. "Hehe..ne" Seungho replied with awkward smile. "You remind me with my time at High School. I was join this kinda championship but my girlfriend couldn't coming unlike you. You won the game and now your girlfriend here to accompany you,haha" He laughed. Nana turned her head to him with eyes wide open and mouth slightly open. "Ah hyung..we" Seungho wanna explain but the medical team cut him. "Oh, here we are, let's go" He said. Nana and Seungho eyes accidentally met. Nana immediately looked away. Seungho cough. They moved Seungho from ambulance to the check up room with wheelchair. "What happened?" The nurse asked the medical team. "I think he need X-ray" He replied. "Okay, wait here, I'll tell the staff and call the doctor". The nurse said then leave them.

"Okay, my job is done. Good bye" The medical farewell to Nana and Seungho. "Ne, gamsahamida hyung" Seungho thank him. Nana just simle and bowed to him. "It's okay, but Seungho-ah, next time you have to becareful. Don't make your beautiful girlfriend worried,haha. Annyeong" He laughed then leave them. Nana looked away, she avoid eye contact with Seungho. Seungho cough then pretend to look at his ankle. "Okay, we can start now" The nurse said while pushing the wheelchair. "Ah, miss can you take care of the administration?"The nurse asked. "Ne" Nana bowed then leaving. "Nana" Seungho stopped her. "It's okay" Nana smile to him then heading to the administration counter. After finished with the administration, Nana waiting for Seungho at the lobby. She enjoying the view while swinging her foot. After waiting for 30 minutes, Seungho finally finished. Nana running to him when she saw he came out from the X-ray room with the doctor and the nurse "so, how is he doctor?" Nana asked to the doctor. "Hmm...there's a small fracture on his ankle but he'll be okay. But you have to take him to check up every week,okay?" The doctor replied. "Ne, gamsahamida" Nana bowed to him. The doctor smile to her and tapped Seungho shoulder then leave them, the nurse following him.

"I already call imonim, she already on the way here" Nana said while pushing the wheelcahir. "Hmm..Nana, gomawo" Seungho replied. "It's not a big deal" Nana replied. "Oh, wait a seconds" Nana suddenly stop. "Uh?" Seungho confused. Nana suddenly running to the hospital cafetaria. "Here, drink this" Nana come back and give Seungho a chocolate milk. "Mwoya?" Seungho confused. "It's good for your bone. Beside, it's your favourite,right?" Nana replied with smile. Seungho surprised. "You still remember that?" Seungho asked with smile and looked at the box of the milk. "I still remember every single thing" Nana replied. Seungho surprised. He lift up his face and looked at Nana. "Oh,that's imonim" Nana said while waved to Mrs.Yang and Mir. Seungho stare at her for seconds before turned his head to his mother. "Hey,are you okay?" Mrs.Yang checking on Seungho ankle. "I'm fine mom" Seungho replied. "Nana, what the doctor said?" Mir asked. "Doctor said, there's a small fracture on his ankle but he'll be fine. He need to check up every week." Nana replied. "Hmm..gomawo Nana" Mrs.Yang said while caressed Nana cheek. Nana just smile to him. "okay,let's go home" Mrs.Yang pushing the wheelchair. Nana and Mir walking in front of Seungho and Mrs.Yang. They walking while joking around. Seungho can't take his eyes from Nana. He stare at her. "You still remember every single thing?really?after what I've done to you?" Seungho talked to himself. After 20 minutes of driving, they arrived at Seungho house. The rest MBLAQ memeber already waiting for them with Dong Ho.

"Oh,that's him" Cheondung point at Mrs.Yang car. When Mrs.Yang finished parked the car, they immediately closer to the car. They open the car and help Seungho out. Nana smile when she saw that scene. "Well, glad to see a lot of people care for you" Nana talked to himself. "Nana, what are you doing there?come in" Mir voice wake her up. Nana going inside. The boys drown in their conversation about the championship while showing Seungho the trophy. Nana enjoying watching them and sometimes chuckled at their stupid actions. "Okay, gaja noona" Dong ho suddenly said. "Yah..Dong ho, why you have to go home now?I still wanna spending time with your noona" G.O protest. "Mianhae hyung but my mom said that we have to go my dad's friend party" Dong Ho replied. "Who's party?" Nana stand up. Dong ho shrug. "Okay, let's go. Imonim, we are leaving" Nana said to Mrs.Yang. "Ne, gomawo Nana" Mrs.Yang shout from the kitchen. "Annyeong" Nana waved to the boys then heading out. "Nana" Seungho stop her. "Um?" Nana turned back. "Gomawo" Seungho continued. Nana just smile the leaving. "eehh..what's happening here?you already confess to her?" G.O teased. "Yah! what at are you talking about?!" Seungho blushed.

~At Kim Family House~

"Eomma, where are we going?" Nana asked after finished take a bath" Mmm..where are we going and what should I wear?" Dong ho added. "He's my friend from high school and today is his birthday. He wanna meet my family that's why he invite us" Mr.Kim replied. "what should I wear then?" Dong ho frowned. "Just wear your long sleeves shirt, that's okay" Mrs.Kim replied. Nana and Dong Ho get into their bedroom to prepared. "Come kids, or we gonna be late" Mr.Kim shout from the living room. "Ne" Nana and Dong Ho replied in union while step down the stairs. They are heading to the party. After 20 minutes of driving, the arrived. It's a big house with cream colour and modern architecture. It's pretty crowded. "Look like he hold a big party" Nana going out from the car. "Mmm..I agree" Dong ho nodded while standing next to her. "Come on" Mr.Kim said.

They walking iniside. The living room full with people on their parents ages. "I think all of them are their high school friends" Nana whispered to Dong Ho because her father greet almost every guest he met. "My best friend!" A middle age man greet Mr.Kim. "Hey! happy birthday buddy" Mr.Kim hug him. "Oh,this is must be Mrs.Kim" He offer his hand to Mrs.Kim. "Yes, nice to meet you" Mrs.Kim smile and shake his hand. "Oh,this must be your daughter" He looked at Nana. Nana smile and bowed. "Yes, this is Nana and this is Dong Ho" Mr.Kim replied. "whoaah, you have a beautiful daughter and handsome son" Nana and Dong Ho give him awkward smile. "Oh,that's right. Jagiya!come here" He called his wife. "Annyeonghaseo. You must be Mr and Mrs.Kim" She coming then shake their hands. "Uh?where's our son?" He said while looking around. "uh?What's he's doing there?why he always like that?My son! come here" He shout. His son walking lazily to him. Nana and Dong ho look each other then shrug.

"Come on, well, this is my only son. Come on, greet them" He order. "Annyeonghaseo" his son bowed to them but then he stare at Nana. Nana looked at him with surprised. "Why?my daughter is beautiful,right?haha" Mr.Kim joking. "Yes, she is beautiful" He replied with smile. "haha, my son have a great taste" His father joking too. "Well, this Kim Nana, and you?" Mr.Kim asked. "Ne, I'm Yong Junghyung" he replied but his eyes locked to Nana who froze.