Mine...

My Mischievous Angel

Final chapter is getting close guys..kekeke

And Junhyung will get extra attentions for some last chapter..hahaha

=============================================================================================================

What?” Mir leaned closer to Dong Ho. Dong Ho looking left and right before he tell Mir. “It’s about nuna..she’s arranged married with Junhyung” Dong Ho sigh.

“What? What did you say?!!!!” Seungho is coming from behind. “Ani.hyeong..nothing” Dong Ho scared. “Dong Ho..I’m not deaf” Seungho clench his jaw. “Ne..Nana nuna arranged married with Junhyung” Dong Ho sigh.

“But hyeong please don’t tell her if I told you or she will mad at me” Dong Ho plead. Seungho is silent for seconds. “Ne” Seungho just a bit smile and leaving. “Hyeong!! Eottekhe?!! Waaaa!!” Dong Ho panic. Mir hold Dong Ho’s shoulder and shook. “Hyeong!!” Dong Ho annoyed.

Seungho is staring blankly in his bedroom. He staring at the picture they took yesterday. “Arranged married? that’s why you don’t feel good last night? Why you didn’t tell me?” Seungho is talking to the picture.

“Nana..I kept my feeling two years. I just told you that I love you but why..” Seungho sigh and hung his head but then his phone ringing. He got a text.

 

From : Nana <3

Hey..can we met now?at the park,okay? I already here ^^

 

“Hmmpphh..okay, I’ll talk to her now” Seungho quickly heading to the park. But he stopped for minutes and staring at Nana’s side figure. Nana was standing near the lake. She was staring away. Seungho is walking closer to her slowly.

“Hey” “Hey” Nana turned her head. “Thank you for coming” Nana clasp Seungho’s hand. “Anytime princess” Seungho hold her hand tighter. “So.. what bring you here?” Seungho Nana’s hair.

“I just wanna spend my time with you” Nana caressed Seungho cheek with her thumb. “Hmm..look like someone miss me badly. Come on” Seungho take Nana to a bench near them.

“Come here sweet heart” Seungho put his right arm around Nana’s shoulder and pulled her closer. Nana leaned on Seungho’s shoulder and playing with Seungho’s fingers.

“What happened?” Seungho kiss Nana’s top. “Why you always asking what happened?” Nana chuckled while poking Seungho stomach. “Nana..I know you since we were kid” Seungho lifted Nana’s chin and turned her face to him.

Nana a bit smile but then shook. Seungho sigh. “It’s about your arranged married,right?” “What?!” Nana sit down straight with eyes wide open. “Tsk! Dong Ho!” Nana annoyed.

“Hey..it’s not his fault. I heard it when he was talking to Cheol Yong” Seungho rubbed Nana’s arm. Nana sigh and hung her head. “Tell me what actually happened?” Seungho lifted her chin. Nana sigh before answer it.

“Remember when I told you that my father best friend coming?” Nana begin. Seungho nod with a bit smile. “Well, apparently he’s Junhyung’s father. He’s my father best friend in high school” Nana leaned on the bench.

“Okay..go on” Seungho hold Nana’s hands. “And I heard my parents talking about the arranged married..aarrgghhh!!” Nana stamped her feet. “Come here” Seungho hug Nana. Nana drown her face at Seungho shoulder and begin to cry. Seungho keep her back for seconds.

Seungho released his hug and pulled Nana a bit. He’s smiling while wiped Nana tears with his thumb and moved hairs around her face softly. “Listen Nana, we’ll be okay. I’ll talk to your parents, okay?” Seungho caressed Nana’s arms.

“Nonono..I’ll talk to them. I will reject my father stupid plan!” Nana’s eyes begin teary. “Okay..we’ll find out the solutions later. Please don’t cry anymore” Seungho kissed Nana forehead then hug her. Nana nod at Seungho’s chest. They are hugging for minutes.

“Thank you for talking about this with me” Seungho released his hug. Nana nod. “I love you” Seungho give a peck on Nana’s lips. “Love you too” Nana kiss Seungho nose tip.

Seungho cupped Nana’s face and caressed her cheek. Nana smiling while locked her eyes to Seungho’s. Seungho smile before leaned closer to her and kiss her.

Seungho Nana’s lower lip gently. Nana tilting her head when she trapped Seungho’s upper lip. Seungho release Nana’s face then hug her waist. Pulled her closer. He Nana’s back when Nana give him the access. Seungho moving gently. He wanna remember every single part.

Nana circled her hand around Seungho’s neck when Seungho bite her upper lip lightly. Seungho let Nana win this time. He once again Nana’s lower lip before break the kiss.

“So, you let me win this time?” Nana smirk. Seungho chuckled while ruffled Nana’s hair. “You already win since beginning” “Uh? Nana frowned. “Yes, you already won my heart since beginning” Seungho wriggled his eyebrows.

“Aaahh..stop it” Nana slap Seungho’s arm. Seungho chuckled. “Hmm..since when you like me?” Nana wriggled her eyebrows. “Since when I love you to be exact” Seungho caressed Nana cheek.

“Okay..since when?” Nana smiling. “Hmm..let’s see..do you still remember what happened at late autumn two years ago?” “Oh..when you..” “Yes, when I made the biggest mistake in my life” Seungho a bit smile.

“What you wanna tell me that day?” “I love you” “Uhm?” Nana raised her eyebrows. “Yes, I wanna say I love you since two years ago” Seungho smiling while caressed Nana’s top. Nana cover with both hands when she hear that.

“That’s mean you..” “Yes, I’m falling for you since two years ago but I was too nervous back then. I was afraid if you didn’t love me back and I’ll lose you as my best friend but apparently I ruined everything” Seungho chuckled.

“Since two years ago and until now you still..” “Nothing is change and nothing’s gonna change. you're the only one” Seungho kiss Nana cheek. “Thank you” Nana hug him tight. “It’s an honor to love you Kim Nana” Seungho drawn his face on Nana’s neck. “Love you too” Nana Seungho back head.

--------------------------------------------------

 

“Nana..where’s have you been?” Mr.Kim asked when Nana arrived at home. “Uh? I was in the park, with Seungho, wae-eo?” “Oh..with Seungho? Hmm..how close are you with him?” Mr.Kim frowned.

“Appa, he’s my childhood friend” Nana rolled her eyes. “Okay. Well, you better get ready now. Junhyung will pick you up at dinner time” “MWO?!” Nana raised her tone.

“Hey..watch your tone young lady” “Appa..why?you’ll coming to?” “Nope, they only inivite you because they wanna know you better” Mr.Kim winked. “I don’t wanna go” Nana annoyed.

“Hey..that’s rude. Come on, just once. I promised you I’ll never asked you again” Mr.Kim caressed Nana’s top. Nana sigh in defeat then nod. Nana walking up the stairs with heavy steps. She’s going to the balcony at her bedroom.

She leaned at the balcony wall and pouting while looking at her selca with Seungho at her phone. Suddenly her phone is ringing. Nana chuckled when she read the caller ID.

“Hmm..you miss me already?” Nana pick up the phone. “Hmm..I think I falling for you too deep. Even when you pouting your lips like that, I still think that you’re the most beautiful girl in the world”

“Uh?” Nana immediately turned her head to Seungho’s house and she found Seungho standing at the balcony with phone on his ear and waving to her. Nana smile widely while waving back.

“Since when you standing there?” “Since..I miss you” Seungho wriggled his eyebrows. Nana pouting her lower lip. “It’s okay. You can go” Seungho smile. “Uh?” Nana frowned.

“Dong Ho tell me about..hmm..dinner invitation” Seungho a bit smile. “Mwo? Since when he become your secret agent?” Nana chuckled. “Hmm..how to say it to you..but he obey me more that he obey you” Seungho lifted his chin.

“Hahaha..mwoya..tsk! cocky” Nana stuck her tongue out. “Come with me..I don’t wanna go alone” Nana whining. “Hey..it’s okay. I’ll be waiting until you get home.” Seungho smile. “Errrgghh..I don’t wanna go” Nana make a crying face.

“Aaww..you look more beautiful if you like that” Seungho teased. Nana pout. “Hahaha..it’s okay. Oh do you know Junhyung’s home address?” “Uhm..ne, wae-eo?” “Send me the address,okay?” “Sure!” Nana smile widely.

“Well, you better get ready now” “I don’t want to. I still wanna talk to you” Nana whining. “Haha..come on. Don’t disappointed your father” “Fine” Nana sigh in defeat.

“Oh, don’t forget to tell me when you arrived,okay?” “Ne” Nana smile widely. “Okay..see you..I” “Wait!” Nana cut Seungho. “Hmm?” “You won’t asked me to not to look impressive?” “Haha..that’s useless honey. You’ll always impressive no matter what you wear.” Seungho smirk.

“Okay” Nana blushed. “See you, I love you” “Love you too” Nana hung up then phone. They waved to each other before get into their room.

Just like Mr.Kim said, Junhyung coming on time. He’s waiting for Nana in the living room. “Nana..are you ready dear?” Mr.Kim calling from the living room. “Ne” Nana walking with heavy steps.

“Hmm..good, you make Junhyung waiting dear” “I don’t asked him to wait” Nana raised her right eyebrows. “Ms. Kim..where’s your manner?” Mr.Kim glare. Nana glances to her father then looked away.

“Well, we are leaving now” Junhyung bowed to Mr.Kim. “Okay..have fun” Mr.Kim smile. “Wait!” Dong Ho shout. “Hmm?” Nana turned to him. “Nana come here” Dong Ho drag her. Make distances from Junhyung and Mr.Kim

“You already text Seungho hyeong?” Dong Ho whispered. Nana nod. “Okay, becareful and never leave your phone” “Ne” Nana tap Dong Ho arm. “Are we can go now?” Junhyung smile. Nana just clench her jaw walking outside.

Nana remind silent on the way to Junhyung’s house. She always looking outside and secretly texting Seungho. They are arrived after 20 minutes. But Nana feel something weird when they arrived. Junhyung’s house is so quiet.

“Why it look so quiet?” Nana get out from the car. “Oh..they are waiting for us inside” Junhyung open the front door. “Come in” Junhyung invited Nana. Nana hesitant but she force herself to going inside.

“You said they are waiting for us inside but why..?” Nana turned back. “Oopps..I forget that they are in Thailand and won’t come back until next week” Junhyung locked the door. “It’s only you and I..Kim Nana” Junhyung smirk.

"What?! What's your plan?!! Stay away from me!!" "Like I said Nana..you're mine"