Step by Step

My Mischievous Angel

"Come on, well, this is my only son. Come on, greet them" He order. "Annyeonghaseo" His son bowed to tthem but then stare at Nana. Nana looked at him with surprised. "Why?my daughter is beautiful,right?haha" Mr.Kim joking. "Yes,she's beautiful" He replied with smile. "Haha,my son have a great taste" His father joking too. "Well,this is Kim Nana and you?" Mr.Kim asked. "Ne, I'm Yong Junhyung" He replied but his eyes locked to Nana who frozed. "Well, I think we can start the party now" Mr.Yong said then start the party. The parents drown in their conversation about memories. Nana and Dong Ho just stare at them. "I shouldn't come here" Nana sigh. "Agree" Dong Ho nodded. "Yah! Kim Dong Ho! you're here too?" A boy calling Dong Ho. "Haha..mwoya?you're here too?" Dong Ho excited. "Oh, annyeonghaseo Noona" He bowed to Nana. "Uh?Kiseop is here too?" Nana replied. "Aaahh..thanks God you're here too" Dong Ho unconciously drag Kiseop and leave Nana alone. "Yah! we are you guys..don't leave...me" Nana sigh. 

"You're not alone" Junhyung voice surprised her. "Omo" Nana rubbed her chest. Junhyung chuckled. "Sorry, I don't mean to surprised you" Junhyung continued while handed Nana a glass of soft drink. "Thanks" Nana take it then sip it. "He's your younger brother?look like same age as you" Junhyung asked with eyes on Dong Ho and Kiseop. "Ehm..he just one year younger than me" Nana replied. "Ahh..I see. Hmm..I'm sorry by the way" Junhyung said. Nana confused. She just frowned. "Yeah..sorry for today. the fact that our parents are friend make feel embarrassed." Junhyung explain. "Uh?why?" Nana asked. "You saw me mad today. I even talking about date. If I know you're daughter of my father best friend, I'll be more polite with you" Junhyung hung his head. "Haha..it's okay. It's not a big deal" Nana replied. "You must be think I'm a freak,right?" Junhyung asked. "Uh?Ani..My mind is not narrow. I never think that you're a freak" Nana replied then sip her drink again. "Hmm..really?" Junhyung asked again. "I just think that you're a monster. Hahaha..I'm kidding" Nana replied.

"Hahaha..mwoya..Well, that's me. I just..well, a straight forward person. I just..I'm not good at strings attached" Junhyung said. "I see. I'm just surprised. You really are confusing me" Nana replied. "Uh?really?Me?" Junhyung confused. "Yep, you. You were act like you don't care about people around you but now you are so polite and obey your parents" Nana raised her eyebrows. Junhyung chuckled. "Well, they are my parents. What can I do?" Junhyung shrug. Nana nodded. "Hmm..you think I'm that kinda person?" Junhyung asked again. "What person?" Nana confused. "Hmm..you know..kinda a jerk." Junhyung replied. "Aahh..nope. Like I've said I just surprised with this side of you" Nana replied. "So, I think you agree to give me time so we can know each other well" Junhyung asking in hope. "What can I do?" Nana shrug. Junhyung smile broadly. "Err..Junhyung-ssi.." Nana about to asking but Junhyung cut her. "Hahahaha..why you call me Junhyung-ssi?call me Junhyung or oppa?" Junyung . "Okay, Junhyung sounds good" Nana replied. "Hmm..okay. I'll wait until you call me oppa, haha. So, what you wanna ask?" Junhyung said. "Eerr..why you suddenly talking about dating when we didn't know each other yet" Nana continued. 

"Hmm..about that. Because you're different." Junhyung replied. "I hope in a good way" Nana drink her soft drink while looked away. "Haha, ofcourse. I never being ignored before but you..you suddenly appears in front of me then ignored me plus you're beautiful. How come I can resist myself to not going to asking you out for date?" Junhyung smile. "Okay" Nana nodded. She a bit blushed. "Look like you really have no interest about Kingka?why?" Junhyung continued. "What's so important about that?I think everyone in school is equal. That's why we wear uniform,right?" Nana replied. Junhyung smile broadly when he heard her words. "What?" Nana frowned. "Nothing" Junhyung replied then finished his drink. Nana shrug. "Easy..Junhyung..relax..Wow...her words, she really are amazing. What's wrong with my heart?take a breath Junhyung" Junhyung talked to himself while secretly take a glance at Nana who looking around.

"So..how's Seungho?He's okay?his ankle look bad today" Junhyung said. Nana surprised when she heard that. "Uh?yeah..small fractures" Nana replied. "Hmm..well, look like you are close with him" Junhyung continued. Nana silent for seconds. Junhyung looked at her in worried. "Yes, we know each other since toddler" Nana explain. "Wow, you guys must be really closed. Errgghh..I'm jealous" Junhyung teased. Nana just smile. "That's right. How's he now?better?I think I should visit him tomorrow" Nana talked to herself. 

Finally the party is over. After farewell with Junhyung and his parents. Kim family going back home. "Aaahh..bed. I want my bed" Nana said while step up the stairs. "Noona" Dong Ho stop her right when Nana about to open her bedroom. "Wae-eo?" Nana asked. "I don't like that" Dong Ho replied. "Don't like what?" Nana frowned. "You look closed with that Beast member at the party. I don't like that" Dong Ho explained. "Uh?do you mean Junhyung?" Nana asked. "Hmm! Him. I don't like that" Dong Ho pout. "Haha..why?why you suddenly talked about this?" Nana chukcled. "I like you with Seungho hyung instead of him" Dong Ho replied then going to his bedroom. "Yah..What are you..Hmmmpphh" Nana sigh. She can't finished her words because Dong Ho already dissapears. Now Nana sitting in her bed. her mind fill up with Dong Ho's words.

"I like you with Seungho hyung instead of him? What that kid talking about?Aaahh! jinjja! what's in his mind?!" Nana folded her arms. "How's he?should I text him?but after all this time,that's must be awkward" Nana throw her body to the bed than take her phone. "but i really wanna know about his condition" Nana stare at her phone. "Ah!" Nana start to texting

To : Cheol Yong

Cheol Yong-ah..

From : Cheol Yong

Wae-eo Nana?  "Hmm..should I asked him?aarrgghhh!! better no" Nana shook.

To : Cheol Yong

Ani..see you tomorrow,keukeukeu

From : Cheol Yong

He's better. He's sleeping now. Don't forget to give him a visit tomorrow ^^ Oh! maybe you can cook for him too,it's been a while,keukeukeu

"Mwoya?he's a mind reader now?!" Nana stand up when she read message from Mir. "Cooking for him?That's right..it's been a while. Okay, let see tomorrow" Nana going to sleep

~The next day~

"How's he?" Ha Ni asked to Nana. They are heading to gate. They already finished their school. "who?" Nana pretend. "You know who" Ha Ni bulging. "Hehe. I don't know. I haven't visit him" Nana shrug. "Eeehh..just visiting him. You look so worried yesterday" Ha Ni . She poked Nana's arm. "Heeyy...you think I don't know what happend with you yesterday?" Nana back. "Uh?" Ha Ni confused. "Tsk..stop pretending like nothing is happend. You think I didn't see it?" Nana narrowed her eyes. "see what?!" Ha Ni frowned. "He's a kingka but he just talking to you. Hmm..I think not just because you were his classmate" Nana push Ha Ni arm with hers. "I..I..we just talking" Ha Ni blushed. "It's okay. you two look good together" Nana nodded. Ha Ni blushed. "Stop it! See you tomorrow" Ha Ni running. Nana laughed at her. Nana just get out from her school, but someone surprised her.

"Junhyung?what are you doing here?" Nana walking closer to him. "Waiting for you" Junhyung smile. "Uh?why?I don't think I leave something at the party last night" Nana replied. Junhyung chuckled. "I just wanna walk you home. You always walking alone and I think I need to accompany you" Junhyung continued. "Uh?It's okay. besides, I have to go to the supermarket now. bye" Nana leave him. "It's okay, I can accompany you to the supermarket" Junhyung walking beside her and following her. Nana looked at him then sigh in defeat. Junhyung smile broadly. They are heading to the supermarket near Nana's house. 

"So,what are you gonna buy?" junhyung asked while touching the vegetables. "Hmm..I'm not sure. I still don't know what to cook" Nana picking the vegetables. "you can cook?" Junhyung raised his eyebrows. "Hmm.." Nana still focus on picking the vegetables. Junhyung smile and stare at her. After 30 minutes, they finished. Junhyung walked Nana home. "Well, we are here. Goodbye and thank you" Nana said then open the gate. "Thank you" Junhyung replied. "Uh?" Nana stop. "Thank you for letting me to spending time with you" Junhyung smile. "Aaahh" Nana nodded.

"Nana!" Mir shout while walking closer to them. His face doesn't look good. "Oh, annyeong" Nana greet him. "MBLAQ magnae. Mir,right?" Junhyung talked to Mir. Mir just slightly nodded. "So,how's Seungho?" Junhyung continued. "He's better. Thanks" Mir replied. His face looked annoyed. "Well, I have to go.bye" Junhyung said to Mir then smile and waved to Nana. "What are you doing with him?" Mir getting upset. "Ohh..nothing, he just" "He accompany you to the supermarket?" Mir cut her when he saw Nana groceries. "Uh..yes" Nana nodded. "Don't going out with him again. I don't like it" Mir replied then walking away. "Aarrgghh! jinjja! what;s wrong with them?! yesterday Dong Ho and now Cheol Yong?! I just make friends!" Nana going inside.

After changed her uniform and finished her cooking for Seungho, she going to Seungho home. "Hmm..is it okay?what if he ignored me?" Nana hestitated. She's standing in front of his house. "Oh,Nana, you are here?come in" Mrs.Yang said. She about to going out. "Ne" Nana nodded then going inside. "It's that for Seungho?" Mrs.Yang pointing at Nana's cooked. "Ne, my mom said that this is good to help him recovery" Nana replied."Hmm..thank you. It's been a while" Mrs.Yang smile. Nana just smile and nodded. "Well, I have to go but I won't be long. Could you stay here until I come back?because you know Cheol Yong. I'm a bit worried to leave him with Seungho alone."Mrs.Yang chuckled. "Ne, becareful" Nana bowed to her.

"Whoooh" Nana exhale while step up the stairs and heading to Seungho room. "Okay..easy Nana. It's okay. He won't ignored you" Nana mumbled in front of Seungho bedroom. "Eomma?is that you?" Seungho shout. "Omo" Nana surprised. "Annyeong" Nana open the door then poked her head. Seungho eyes wide open. "Oh..annyeong" Seungho surprised. "May I?" Nana asked to come in. "Sure" Seungho replied. He's sitting on his bed. ""Better?" Nana asked while put her cooked on the table beside Seungho bed. "Yes, much better"Seungho smiled. "Is that?"Seungho pointed at Nana's cooked. "Ah, ne. My mom said it's good for fracture bone" Nana replied with smile. "Thanks" Seungho replied. He blushed. "Oh, you wanna try it?"Nana take it then give it to Seungho. Seungho smile then about to take a spoon of it but Mir suddenly come in. "Nana, can we talked?" Mir said. "Uh?wae-eo?" Nana confused. "Just follow me" Mir take her wrist and drag her out.

"What's wrong with him?"Seungho frowned but then he smile when he saw Nana's cooked. "Tell me Nana" Mir annoyed. "tell him what?"Seungho confused. He can hear their conversation because Mir didn't close the door. "Tell you what?"Nana confused. Seungho listening to them. He's about to fed himself but he stop when he heard Mir said "Tell me how come you going home with Junhyung?" 

"She going home with Junhyung?She?!" Seungho shocked.

 

 

sorry for the late update T.T comment please :)