First Years...

My Mischievous Angel

Today is the first years of Nana and Mir in senior high school. They both excited. Especially Mir. He can't wait to join his brother and his group MBLAQ. Mir and Nana will be at the same class. Mir house is right next to Nana. Mir, Nana and Seungho always going to the school together but Seungho doesn't wanna do that anymore since senior high school. So only Mir and Nana now. Now, Nana and her family are having their breakfast.

"Hmm..my daughter is a high school student now, are you ready?" Mr.Kim talked to Nana. "yes! I'm a high school student today!ahaha" Nana replied then finish her milk. "you'll at the same class with Cheol Yong hyung?" Dong ho asked. "Ne, we are at the same class again" Nana finished her breakfast. "Ah, what about Seungho hyung.." "What about him?okay, i'm going" Nana cut him then asked for leaving to her parents, following by Dong Ho. "Ne, becareful, good luck" Mrs.Kim replied.

When Nana get out from house Mir already waiting for her. "Oh, Cheol Yong hyung!" Dong Ho excited. "Annyeong" Mir grinned. "Hey.." Nana greet him. "Aah..Dong Ho-ah..you better call me Mir from now" Mir continued, now they start to walking. Their house just 300m from their house so they always walking. "nugu?Mir?" Nana confused. "that's right, Mir. you have to call me Mir at the school Nana. That's my name on my group MBLAQ" Mir said while tapped his chest. Nana just rolled her eyes. "Whoaaahh,,so you have a nickname now?Hmm..should I have nickname too?" Dong Ho said while put his hand on his chin. Thinking. "yeah yeah..keep talking about nicknames but don't whinning to me if you guys get a punishment because you are gonna be late,haha" Nana said then start to running, leave Dong Ho and Mir. "yah! Wait!" Mir and Dong ho said in union then running.

"Hmmm..today is her first day. I hope she'll doing well. I think she will"  

"yah! Seungho what are you..oh..that's Cheol Yong,..aaah,that's Nana,right?whoaah,yeppeun-a" G.O asked Seungho. "Yeah..that's her.Gaja" Seungho replied uninterest. Nana and Mir were joking around while walking towards their class but then 4 men stopped them. "Oh,hyung!" Mir excited. Nana frowned then staring intently to Seungho who stood on the front. "hey, junior. Is that the way you greet your sunbae?" Seungho talked to Nana. He also look at her intently. "Ahh..hyung, easy..why.." "I'm not talking to you Mir" Seungho cut him coldly. "Ehh..easy Seungho-ah" G.O step in. The others students staring at them and start to talking "Annyeong, I'm. G.O and you must be Nana,right?" G.O continued. "Ne, Annyeonghaseo. Nana imida" Nana greet G.O

"Annyeong, I'm Joon" Joon greet her. "Cheondung" Cheondung waved at her. "Enough, let's go" Seungho turned back and leaving. The others following him. "Eh,wait for me. Nana see you at the class" Mir shout while running backwards. Nana just standing there. She's mad.

Nana POV

I was talking and joking around with Cheol Yong. But then suddenly he with his MBLAQ appears. "hey junior is that the way you greet your sunbae?" He said in cynical tone. Seriously, why he act like this?! it's my first day!arrrgghhhh!!!! What's wrong with him?! One by one introduce theirself. I just smile to each of them. "Enough, let's go" He said and leave me there alone. My first class isn't start yet but he already ruin it!! Damn it! Because Cheol Yong leave me alone, I don't mind to walking alone but why they looked at me like that?! I can feel all eyes on me when I'm walking. I can see some girls gather around and start to talking when they looked at me. Great! just great! you just ruined my firts day Yang Seungho..oh no, My first years! arrgghhh!! I hate you so much!!! Finally I arrived at my class, Mir still not there, I believe he still with his jerk brother.

I find an empty table and sit down. I really need that to calm myself down. "Annyeong,can I sit here?another table are taken" A girl greet me, she point at an empty table she look so nice. "Annyeong, yes, you can sit there. it's still empty" I invited her. " Ha ni..Oh Ha ni" She offer her hand and smile broadly. I think I found my new friend here. "Nana, Kim Nana" I take her hand and smile back. "omo, so it's you" She looked surprised. "uh?" I really don't get it. "You are the person they talking about" Her eyes wide open. "Uh?maybe" I replied uninterest. "Err..sorry but I just surprised. When I get here, I heard some sunbaes talking about you. They said that a girl named Kim Nana who act like a jerk to MBLAQ leader Seungho" She explain with a scared looked. "Jerk??what are they talking about?!aahh..jinjja!" I'm getting upset. Seriously, he's the one who act jerk! "I'm sorry..I just..hmm..are just move to Seoul?" She asked again. "uh?Ani..wae-eo?" "Jinjja, so you don't know about MBLAQ leader Seungho?" "So, it's about him again" I replied while rolled my eyes. 

"hehe..they are kingka, so people always talking about them. They also pretty famous outside this school. They said that they are nice kingka" She excited. Nice?!!! Nice?!! really?!! hmmmppphh..Seungho was nice to me, he was until he enter high school. He turned into a jerk who always cold to me, I dont know why. It's because of this stupid Kingka thing?! "The leader know with his great charisma, G.O known as cassanova. Joon known as his great body. Cheondung know with cuteness and the magnae know as the cheerfull person" She looked so excited when she explain about them.  "Nana!" Cheol Yong voice wake me up. "omo, is that Mir?" Ha ni said almost whisper and she suddenly blushed.

~~~~~~

"Nana, mianhe..You're not mad at me, do you?" Mir said. He's take table next to Nana. Nana sit down in the middle between Ha Ni and Mir. "Annyeonghaseo, Ha Ni imida" Ha Ni greet Mir but she hung her head. "oh, annyeong" Mir replied casually. "What are you doing here?where is your group?" Nana quipped. "Ehh..don't be mad. You know Seungho hyung,right?" Mir said while poked Nana's arm. Nana just sigh. The bell is ringing and they first class is start. After 2 sessions, now it's lunch time. Nana and Ha Ni heading to the cafetaria. Nana and Ha Ni were chatting but again, Nana stopped by a group. "So, you are Kim Nana?" A girl with a long wavy hair said. while another girls checking on her from top to toe.  "Yes, and you are?" Nana insulted. She sigh in disbelief. "Are you kidding me?!" She raised her tone. All eyes on them now. "Mianada" Ha Ni bowed then pulled Nana but Nana refuse, she standing still. She looked at that girl intently. 

"listen , who do you think you are?! huh?! you think you.." "?!! did you call me ?!" Nana moving colser to her. Her eyes full of anger. That girl surprised. She take a step back. "Nana, calm down" Ha Ni try to pulled her again. "Call me again, I'll rip your mouth!" Nana warn her. She looked scared for minutes then she put herself again. "Cih! you just a new kid! Stay away from Seungho oppa" She replied with chip up. "Seungho oppa?!! so it's about that jerk again?!" Nana explode. That girl and her group eyes wide open when they heard Nana's word. "MWO?!did you called him Jerk?! you.." She raised her hand and about to slap Nana "Stop it! why you guys so noisy?!" Seungho's voice stop her. "Oppa! but she.." that girl said in cute way. "I said stop it" Seungho moving closer. He take a glance to Nana. Nana rolled her eyes then leaving. "Nana,wait for me!" Ha Ni bowed to them then running to Nana. "Oppa,why you let her go?She called you a jerk" She said while trying to hold Seungho's arm. "You think I don't hear you call her ?!" Seungho pulled his arm. "Call her again, You'll regret it" Seungho continued then leave them. G.O just nodde and following him and following by others member. The girls surprised. They standing still there. 

Seungho POV

I was walking toward the cafetaria with the others. From A distance I heard voices. "Uh?is that Nana?" Cheol Yong said. When we came closer, I can see Nana were talking with Hyosung. Damn..what that girl want now. I saw Nana didn't scared to her at scold her back, hmm..typical her. ?! did she just call her ?! She really are..but then I saw Hyosung raised her hand and about to slap Nana. Okay, I have stop it now. "Stop it! why you guys so noisy?!" I stopped her. Pheewwh..I stop her in the right time. I take a glance to Nana but she just rolled her eyes without looking at me and walking away.Hmmppphh.. "Oppa, why you let her go?she called you a jerk" Hyosung said while trying to hold my arm. "You think I don't hear you call her ?!" I pulled my arm. Hold my arm?you wish! "Call her again, you'll regret it" I warned her then lever her alone. Seriously, she think who is she?!

"Wow, I never thought you gonna say something like that" G.O teased me. "Say what?" I replied. Pretending uninterest. "that's cool. Call her again, you'll regret it,haha" Joon copied me. "yah! stopped it" I scold him. I can see the other laughed at me. Hmmpphhh..what can I do?I can't control myself. Nana-ah, why you have to get trouble on your first day. We are arrived at the cafetaria now. My eyes exploring this place and finally found her. I can see she's talking with her friend but she doesn't look mad anymore. Hmm..always like that. Never let people intimidating her. "yah..what are you doing there, let sit down" G.O wake me up from my day dreaming. 

~~~~~~

"yah..what are you doing there?let sit down" G.O tapped Seungho shoulder. "uh?Ne" Seungho following him take a seat. They are enjoying their meal until those girls join them. "oppa, are you still mad at me?" Hyosung said while take a seat near Seungho and poke Seungho's arms with hers. Seungho looked at her uninterest then looking back at his meal. 

"Nana, you really are..you really don't know who they are?" Ha Ni asked Nana. They are sitting two table away from MBLAQ table. "nope, why i have to know them?" Nana replied while munching her bread. "They are Secret" Ha Ni explain but almost whisper. "uh?secret?if they are secret, why you told me about them?hahahaha" Nana unconciously laughed out loud. MBLAQ and students around her looked at her. "Nana, shuush!" Ha Ni smack Nana's arm. "haha..ouch!haha" Nana try to control her laugh. "Their group name is Secret Nana and they are Queenka." Ha Ni explain, again almost whisper. "Aiisshh...I don't give a damn with this Queenka and Kingka things! I don't care" Nana replied with singing tone. Seungho chuckled at her face expressions. Secret give her a disgust look. 

"okay, gaja!" Nana stand up. "gajaaa" Ha Ni following them. When Nana start to walking she accidently looked at MBLAQ table. She put a disgust face but suddenly an evil mind crossed her mind. She decided to coming to their table. "Nana, where you" Ha Ni scared. "it's okay, just following me. It only takes seconds" Nana convinced her. She just sigh then following Nana. All Secret members glare at her but she keep walking closer to Seungho. She's standing next to Seungho now. She ducked and whisper to Seungho. Hyosung eyes wide open. "yah!what are you doing?!" She scold Nana. But Nana ignored her and keep talking to Seungho. "tell this little girl, stay away from me or she will be a cute bold queenka" Nana whispered. When she finished, she standing straight again and waved to Mir. Mir waved back with confused face watching Nana leaving following by Ha Ni "pfftttt...hahahahahahahahahahahaa" Seungho burst to laugh when he heard Nana's words. "what's wrong with you hyung?" Cheondung confused. Not just him, everybody is confused too. "Ani" Seungho replied, try to control himself.  "You're a dead girl Kim Nana" Hyosung talked to herself.

Their class is finshed now. After parted with Ha Ni. Nana going back home. She's going back home alone because Mir decided to going back home with MBLAQ. Nana enjoying walking alone. She enjoying the view, still not far from the school. Suddenly Secret stop her. "haah,,seriously" Nana sigh and shook. "Yah! you think you can escape from us?!" Jieun scold her. "Cih" Nana hissed then begin to walk but Zinger and Sunhwa block her. "Move!" Nana glare at them. "yah!" Hyosung pushing her. "ouch!" Nana's back hit a wall. "Cih! I can make you feel more pain that this" Hyosung coming closer but suddenly.. "yah! what are you doing?!" A voice stopped her.

 

 

 

First chapter,hehehehe..thank you ^^