Tripped & Bleeding.

Robot Malfunction

Sungyeol's POV

RING ~

Finally out of that hellhole. The girls wouldn't stop screaming. I wonder how that others got through it.

Heading towards the cafeteria I could feel people's stares. I glared at everyone until they all looked away. As I sat at the lunch table where Sungjong and these other 4 girls were I could hear the loud whisperings the girls made. They were laughing and pointing at someone. 

I glanced towards where they were looking. They were gossiping about her. That girl I fell on top of. My eyes skimmed over her until I got uninterested. Soon then the others arrived at the table.

"Hey hyungs! Meet these 4 lovely ladies, also known as the Queenkas of Seoul High!" Sungjong excitedly introduced.

"Hey I'm Min." this girl with short hair and bangs flirtatiously smiled at Woohyun who just looked away from her stare.

"Suzy here." a girl with wavy hair tried seducing us with her smile but failed.

"Jia, a very nice pleasure to meet you," the one with pink hair smiled at Myungsoo.

"& I'm Fei," the leader of the Queekas I assumed judging from the way the other girls looks at said lastly towards Dongwoo.

The guys all said hey back except me, Myungsoo, and Woohyun. 

"Don't mind them, they're a little shy." Sungjong explained.

"More like annoyed." Woohyun whispered to Sunggyu who smirked at that comment.

"It's alright, we're a little shy at first don't we all," Fei said.

I caught Myungsoo's eye and thought back to what he said to me before. It seemed like nothing though as he gave me a slight smile indicating, 'what's up with these girls'.

Suzy then whispered something to Min who snickered. We all watched as this girl passed by our table and suddenly tripped and fell flat on her hands and knees. This apparently was hilarious since everybody witnessing the trip laughed and went into full hyena mode. I looked over at the short haired girl and saw that her foot was placed out. 

The guys and I were the only ones not laughing. 

"WATCH IT LOSER!" Suzy yelled at the tripped girl.

She slowly got up and dusted herself off, while having a calm expression on her face. She didn't even mind the girls that were throwing insults right at her or the fact that her knees were bleeding from the fall.

"WHERE YOU GOING? OFF TO THE THE WIZARD OF OZ TO GET YOURSELF A HEART? DO YOU THINK YOU CAN BECOME MORE HUMAN JUST LIKE THAT?" Fei exclaimed and loudly laughed. 

With that, the bleeding knee girl just glanced at us and turned away. Like nothing had happened.