Headache First Day Back.

Robot Malfunction

Eunmi's POV

I slowly opened my eyes, awaiting the morning. Awaiting everything. I pried out of bed and made my way to the bathroom. Looking at myself I noticed the faint bruise just around my neck. It finally healed after 2 months. Must be a record for them.

I stared at my reflection knowing what was coming my way very soon. Taking my time I got ready for school.

Hoodie. Check.

Glasses. Check.

With a glance at the clock, I realized I was going to be late if I didn't leave right now.. Might as well wake up Jay while I'm up though. I went into his room without a knock but when I entered, I was not surprised.

His bed was already made because he didn't even sleep in it. Meaning he did not come home last night. I made my way downstairs to the kitchen throwing last night's dinner into the trash. 

Locking the door behind me I trudged myself to school. Here we go I thought. As I got closer and closer to school, I saw a limo pull up beside me and out walked Suzy, Min, Fei, and Jia. Also known as the Queenkas. I just walked past them without acknowledging their presence. 

I did not get away successfully. 

"Yah Robot ! Didn't I tell you to get out of here?!" Jia sneered at me. 

So that was who that number was last night. I just stared at her then turned away into the school.

"Figured she be like that, doesn't she like, feel anything?" Min asked.

"Remember girls, she's a ROBOT. Not even a human being!" Suzy yelled causing everyone around them to hear and laugh.

What a loud girl, I heard her on my way to the office. A big voice that matches a big mouth. Perfect.

While waiting for the secretary to fetch my schedule, a group of loud guys came tumbling through the door.

"Yo man, did you see what I did to that guy yesterday?! Gave him a big gash near his eyebrows!" this red-haired guy said to this blonde-haired guy. 

"I saw, I saw. Made his whole face better if you ask me." the blonde guy replied back.

With that, all the guys howled with laughter. 

I thought the loudness of the guys scared the secretary because she was shaking. It wasn't their laughter that scared her though, it was themselves. Being there in the office. 

'Huh'. I thought. 

One last glance at the guys, I snatched my schedule out of the lady's hand and walked to the door. 

"OH, DID YOU GUYS SEE THOSE 4 GIRLS OUT THERE THIS MORNING? THIS SCHOOL AIN'T BAD SO FAR." one of the guys shouted happily. 

"Yah, remember what we're here for. Not for the girls alright, our lives is at stake here." this tall guy said quietly.

When he said that all the guys shut up. 

"Don't be such a partypooper hyung, we're just having fun." blonde hair replied back and pushed him playfully backwards. Backwards into me. Before I could get out of the way, the guy stumbled and fell. 

THUD

My head banged against the floor. It hurt. A lot. That wasn't my concern at that moment, what was my concern was that the tall dude landed himself on top of me. And knocked my glasses off my face, revealing my appearance to the stranger and staring at his dark, brown eyes. 

I quickly pushed him off me, grabbed my glasses and fallen schedule then dashed out of the office.

'First day back and I already have a massive headache. Great.' I muttered.

The bell ranged, I pushed my glasses up the bridge of my nose and ran all the way to the other side of the school where my homeroom was.

Ignoring the fact that with every step I took, it made my head explode.