In The Midst Of Fire.

Robot Malfunction

Eunmi's POV

"Well, well, well. Look what we have here?" The leader tauntingly said.

"A deer caught by a pack of wolves." 

Trouble was awaiting for me. I had to get out of the situation. Fast.

"Yo Jinon, she's pretty cute ain't she?" One of them said. 

"Sure is Kan, a real beaut." The leader, called Jinon, smirked.

I felt a pressure on my back, it was the wall. Seems like I was walking backwards to get away from the approaching figures. My eyes darted everywhere, looking for a way out. 

That was no good seeing as all four of them blocked me on all sides. 

Setting my bag down, I began to stretch. I wasn't going to go down without a fight. 

Laughter erupted all around me. 

"Yo girl, what do you think you're doing?" Kan asked.

"Stretching dimwit." I said emotionless. 

"What'd you call me?" He angrily asked. 

"Dimwit. Stupid. Slow-processed brain." I got to start learning how to keep my mouth shut. 

He reached out a hand to grab my hair and began to pull my face towards his.

"Do you realize the situation you're in little girl?" 

"Yup." I responded. 

With that I punched him in the gut and sacked his 'area' while pushing him towards one of the other guys. 

Bam. That was like a trigger, they all attacked me at once. Blocking their blows, the only thought in my mind was 'they hit girls. where the hell are their manners' I knew I shouldn't be thinking of that at a time like this. 

I managed to throw in a couple of kicks and punches but then one of them d my which caused me to freeze.

He. Did. Not. Just. Do. That. 

God was not on my side because I felt myself being pinned to the ground. Why did I freeze. Stupid, stupid me. 

I struggled to get out of Jinon's grasp. It was no use, I was being over-powered so easily. 

"I suggest you stop moving or I'll make the pain even worse." 

I stopped. 

"Good girl, finally noticed the situation eh?" 

Instead I started to loudly, yell obscenities. No sooner a hand clamped onto my mouth.

"Shut up or I'll make you." 

How I wanted to sack him so badly.

"Now hold still." 

I did no such thing. I head him just as his head was right in my face. 

"YOU !" He cried while getting off me, but was soon replaced by Kan. 

"You'll pay for what you did to me before." 

I could not do anything. I could not move. His weight was crushing me. 

He began to savagely kiss my neck leaving deep, red marks everywhere. Soon after he began to tore off my hoodie and ripped my shirt leaving him a view of my bra. He started to play with my body parts. His hand went down to my jeans and ped the zipper.

I was scared. 

So, so scared. 

All the time though, I did not cry. I would not give them the satisfaction. 

But my mask cracked and left me looking weak.

Vulnerable, in my breath to stop the oncoming sobs that were coming my way. 

Don't cry. I will not cry. 

I can not cry. 

I won't. 

I promised umma I wouldn't. 

It was so hard though, hearing their laughter all around me and feeling him touch me everywhere. 

A sound of a belt unbuckling tore me away from my thoughts.

No.

I had to get away before it was too late. 

"You're in for a bumpy ride." He said while his lips.

That fool, he left my upper body part free. Meaning my arms were no longer being held down. I gathered all my strength and with all my might, I punch him right in the jaw. Causing him to stumble off of me.

Everything happened in a blur. I swiftly and quickly stood up, grabbed my bag and ran. 

"THAT STUPID LITTLE ." I heard Kan cursed.

I was going to be in deeper if I got caught again. 

Run. Run. Run.

My thoughts.

Get away. Find someone. Anybody.

For once in my life, I was terrified. 

Loud footsteps erupted behind me. 

Oh no.

Run faster. I got to run faster. 

My lungs were on fire, I felt violated, there was no one in the streets, I did not know where I was. 

This could not be happening.

I heard Jinon yelling, "You can run, but you can't hide." 

I whimpered. 

So close to sobbing. 

So close to crying.

Then I saw something. A group of boys who were running away from something as well. Without a second thought I ran straight towards them. They stopped running when they noticed me.

I didn't care who they were, my only thought was to hide. 

I hid behind the tallest one who was in front of my line of sight and buried my head in his back. 

"Yah, are you alright?" One of them asked me.

I didn't answer. My voice wouldn't come to me. 

"Hyung look at her." Another said. "Oh , ... " 

They were looking at a girl with torn clothing, hair a mess, bruises and red marks that occupied her body. I did not care that they could see part of my bra. 

I tightly grabbed onto the person I was holding onto. I did not realized I was shaking.

Then sounds of footsteps were arriving from in front and behind me. 

I knew the 4 jerks were behind me but who was these guys running away from?

My question was answered when someone dangerously said,

"What the f*** did you f******** do to my baby sis." 

Jay.