Surprise, Surprise.

Robot Malfunction

Eunmi's POV

The moment I woked up, I was in for a bad start. I found I could not breathe through my nose and it felt like I was set on fire. 'Don't tell me...' trying to get up from the bed, I fell the moment my head lifted an inch up. Oh no. The instant my hand made contact with my forehead, I pulled it away from the blazing heat radiating from it. Groaning my displeasure, I reached towards my glasses to start this y day. 

Only to find a piece of paper in its place. 

'I borrowed your glasses, I couldn't find mines. :)' - Your prince, Nichkhun

I crumped the note and threw it accross the room. That irritating guy. I could not ... no words can describe my distaste towards him right now. He doesn't even wear glasses I exclaimed in my head. And prince? Seriously? No. That conceited adfhgdhg. The fact that he knows they aren't prescription makes it even worse. 

Did Jay not give his friends the list of rules? Clearly, there was a rule not to go into my room or touch my stuff. The thought of him coming into my room while I was sleeping sent me into hysterie. When will they find their own place I thought, my blood was boiling. Not because of the fever. What if he ... Quickly pulling the drawer out I could see that the pills had not been touched and were safely tucked away in the hankercheif. 

Good, at least he didn't snoop around. 

Glancing at the clock it read 2:00pm. I whirled my head around to stare at the number. I always have the alarm ready to beep at 10:00am. Checking the digital clock I found that the alarm was not set to on. I always set it on. 

He turned it off. While he was here last night. 

I was beyond irritated.

Suddenly a storm of raging coughs came upon me. As soon as it died away I laid back down. Now was not the time for me to be angry. This fever was bringing me on the edge of something not pretty. 

Not feeling like getting up and enjoying this Saturday, I just laid there, My eyes slowly starting to close with every second passing. Soon enough the fever had me in a deep sleep. Just reminding myself to call Mrs. Yang that I'll be late for work. Then all you could hear was nothing. Except the soft sounds of someone breathing in and out.

If I had gotten up and looked at the ground I would have noticed the rag that Nichkhun had put on my forehead last night. 

-

3rd Person's POV

"AISH REALLY, REALLY GUYS?" Jay was yelling at Dongwoo. "YAH, CAN YOU SHUT UP. YOU'RE GIVING ME A HEADACHE!" Dongwoo yelled back. "IF YOU DID WHAT WAS TOLD I WOULDN'T HAVE TO YELL!"

"WE DO THINGS OUR WAY GOT IT? YOU DON'T OWN US!" 

While those two morons were bickering at each other, the rest of Infinite, Chansung and Junho were in the living room sipping on some tea and eating some snacks. 

"Can you guys stop, we're not enemies anymore. We're on the same side." Sunggyu, leader of Infinite tried stopping them. "Forget them hyung, they always do this." Sungjong who was hungrily stuffing himself with the cookies replied. "Yah, moergtghm thgfdm." Chansung agreed with his mouth full.

'It's already been 2 months since we joined forces. Time sure goes by fast.' Woohyun was thinking to himself. 'Still, if we hadn't , it would have been the end of us.' 

-

Flashback

The Infinite gang stopped running when they came upon Myungsoo's place. They were all tired out from the endless running they done today. As soon as they hit the living room they all plopped themselves down on the couches. Except for Myungsoo, who was getting out the first aid kit. 

"It's late, quiet down." Myungsoo said in a whisper. 

"We know, we know. People are sleeping. We been here lots of times." Hoya waved his hands at him. 

"Damn those 2pm 'tards." Dongwoo growled. "If they just co-operate instead of fighting all the time." He scrunched up his brows. "Goddamnit, they haven't even heard our side of the story yet !" 

"Dongwoo, chill. We'll get them to listen alright? They'll stop when they notice us not fighting back." Woohyun, always the voice of reason said. "But we're not fighting back, yet they still fight us." Hoya replied before Dongwoo could. 

They all groaned in displeasure. Agreeing with Dongwoo that the 2pm s were 'tards. 

"Who's hurt?" Myungsoo asked when he came back from retrieving the bandages and whatnot. "Just minor scratches, nothing new." Sunggyu said. 

"Okay, treat your own wounds then." With that Myungsoo walked up the stairs to his room on the second floor. Sungyeol following behind him. 

When Sungyeol was out of earshot, Sungjong eagerly spoke up. "What was up with him today?" "Him? Who's him." Dongwoo mumbled with eyes closed. His temper was slowly disappearing. "Sungyeol! Didn't you see the way he was acting. Myungsoo had to ask him to leave her when usually he answers to any of us." "Who's her?" Dongwoo was confused now. "HER. THE GIRL THAT WAS THERE. EUNMI-AH FROM SCHOOL!" Sungjong was getting frustrated with Dongwoo's lack of comprehending.

"That girl that was being chased by those guys in tattered clothing." Hoya helped out. "Oh her. So what?" Reacting like someone just poured cold water on him, Sungjong replied, "SO WHAT?! HYUNG SHE'S A SISTER OF ONE OF THOSE 2PM DUDES." 

"Sungjong." Hoya said annoyingly, "Quiet down." "Sorry hyung," Sungjong quietly slumped back into the cushions. Dongwoo just dozed off. 

" Who knew she was related to them. " Sungjong muttered to himself. ' Yeah, who knew. ' Woohyun thought. 

"Alright, get to rest. Starting tomorrow, we're not going back to school." Sunggyu spoke up after a couple seconds of silence. 

"WHAT, WHY HYUNG?!" Sungjong startled upright. "We're not going back. There's no point anymore. Besides, we were trespassing onto their territory." "BUT HYUNNNNNG, THE GIRLS OVER THERE ARE PRETTIER." "Is that all you think about? No wonder you're getting C's and D's." Sunggyu retorted. 

"I get distracted easily okay." Sungjong replied with crossed arms and a pout. 

"Enough." Woohyun who was tired from all the useless chattering said. "Sunggyu's right. We can't go back. If they find out that we're Eunmi-ah's classmates they'll come for us." 

"Besides, we have to think of someway to let them know we don't mean harm." Sunggyu added. 

"Araso." Sungjong relectanly agreed.

Upstairs in one of the guest rooms but over time became his room, Sungyeol was lying down on the bed replaying the night's events. He could remember how scared she was, could feel her shakes when she was gripping him from behind. 

He turned his head slightly to the door when he heard a soft knock. Myungsoo was leaning against the frame. Even without words being spoken out, Sungyeol knew what Myungsoo wanted to know. "I'm fine," he spoke. Myungsoo, who knew Sungyeol all his life, could tell that that was a lie. But still, he accepted the answer. "Okay." 

Sungyeol returnd his head facing up, to stare at the ceiling.

"I'm sure she's fine." With that, Myungsoo closed the door and walked to his room. 

He knew she was but he couldn't shake off this feeling of something. 

-

Back to Present

"Any luck today?" Junho asked Woohyun. "Nothing. Whoever hacked INFINITE's and DBSK's bank accounts erased all traces of their exsistent. Some of our clubs got closed by the cops for 'supposedly' illegal possesion of drugs."

"Who the hell are these people anyways. Messing with three of the biggest gangs in Seoul." Woohyun shrugged his shoudlers. "People who wants their butts kick when we find out who they are." With that he went back to work on the laptop. 

"JUST BE GLAD WE'RE HELPING YOU GUYS."

"WHO NEEDS YOUR HELP, WE DON'T WANT IT. JUST GO."

On and on Jay and Dongwoo were shouting. 

"HYUNG STOP IT GEEZ, WE DO NEED THEIR HELP. IF IT WASN'T FOR THEM, WE WOULDN'T HAVE KNOWN ABOUT A SUPPOSED TRAITOR IN ONE OF OUR GANGS OR HAVE LOST OUR BANK ACCOUNTS WHICH MEANS NO MONEY AND THAT MEANS NO MORE SNACKS FOR ME." Chansung, who was done eating, rushed up towards them and began to pull Jay away. Dongwoo angrily walked into the kitchen trying to cool off.

"The months we spent working together and they still have issues. Thank god Hoya got to his senses and Taecyeon isn't here." Sungjong said shaking his head. "Otherwise there be a blood bath by now." 

"Yah," Hoya glared at Sungjong, "it's not everyday that rival gangs team up with each other. I was being cautious." "Well now you know we're true to our words. We help you and you help us." Junho stated. 

DING DONG !

Myungsoo silently got up and went to open the door. When he opened it there stood Nichkhun, wearing huge, dorky glasses that would have made anybody wearing them look ugly but on him adorable. 

"Heya Myungsoo," Nichkhun cheefully said with a smile. "They're in the living room." Myungsoo replied back with a grin. Out of all the 2pm guys, Myungsoo liked Nichkhun the best. And that's saying something, the boy hardly makes friends. 

Chuckling, "I could hear Jay and Dongwoo arguing from the gates." Khun walked to where the rest of the guys were while Myungsoo closed the door and went into the kitchen. 

"NICHKHUN HYUNG!" Sungjong happily exclaimed with glee. "Hey there Sungjong."

"What's with those ugly glasses? I didn't know you needed them." he asked. "Hey, they're nice!" Khun defended. "Where'd you get them anyways?" Hoya wondered. "From someone," with that Khun's smile became bigger. 

Jay, noticing the happy atmosphere and calmed down took a double glance at the glasses. Instantly he recognized them.

"YAH YAH , WHY DO YOU HAVE MY BABY SIS'S GLASSES. SHE NEEDS THOSE." Jay fast walked up to Nichkhun trying to take them off him. "It's alright Jay, she doesn't need them today." Nickkhun rationally said and ducked out of his reach. "She's sick." 

"SICK ?! AND YOU LEFT HER ALONE?!" Jay was in full panic mode. 

"Don't worry, she's at home with Taecyeon, Junsu, and Wooyoung." 

"LIKE THAT MAKES ME FEEL BETTER. THEY CAN'T TAKE CARE OF THEMSELVES WHEN THEY'RE SICK." 

Infinite was watching the scene like it was a tennis match with an amused look. Sunggyu asked, "Is he always like that?" Junho, looking up from his ps4, replied, "Only when it involves Eunmi."

"Over-protected much."

"Uh-huh," Junho agreed. 

"CAN YOU SHUT UP OVER THERE?!" Dongwoo roared. "YOU DON'T HAVE SIBLINGS SO YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE! " Jay roared back. 

Chansung and Sungjong just rolled their eyes, "And you call me childish hyung." They both said at the same time. Amused, they pointed at each other and shouted out, "JINX!" Once again they leaped to their feet, "DOUBLE JINX!" they were on a roll. 

"You guys are childish." Hoya muttered quietly. 

"AISH. SDGBSGB, OKAY THIS IS WHAT WE"RE GOING TO DO. WE"RE MOVING THIS MEETING TO MY HOUSE." Jay demanded loudly. "Why can't we stay here?" Myungsoo asked coming back from the kitchen with Dongwoo trailing behind him. "BECAUSE THEN I CAN TAKE CARE OF EUNMI MYSELF!" 

"But I just got here!" Nichkhun said with a pout. Junho who standing up now and putting the ps4 in his pocket patted Nichkhun's shoulder, "It's alright Khun. C'mon, let's go Chansung, see you guys there."

"AND YOU," Jay pointed at Sungyeol who happen to choose that moment to come down from upstairs, "WHEN WE GET TO MY HOUSE, STAY AWAY FROM EUNMI YOU GOT THAT?" With that Jay barged through the front door and made his way to the red porshe. 

Shaking their heads and disappearing from view, Junho, Chansung and Nichkhun uttered goodbyes and see you soons before they closed the doors.

Sungyeol looked at Sunggyu, wanting an answer for Jay's threat. "His sister's sick, doesn't trust his friends to take care of her, we're going over to their house."

"Why'd he single out me?" Sungyeol asked. 

"Probably because Eunmi went to you first that night she stumbled upon us." Woohyun suggested. Sungyeol stared at him, with a 'and your point is' look. "And my point is, he thinks you might want to run away with his sister and go make babies." Woohyun finished with a wide grin. 

"You're crazy." Myungsoo interrupted. "He doesn't like her." 

Sungyeol looked towards Myungsoo who was staring intensely at him. "I don't." 

"Not pretty enough for you? I can hook you up with some girls I know then!" Sungjong offered.

"No." Sungyeol replied.

Woohyun, sensing where this was going was studying Sungyeol's face. 

"He loves somebody else." Dongwoo slyly said. 

"Seriuosly hyung? So you love her then?" 

Not answering, he turned his back on them and headed out the door. The tips of his ears were red. Infinite, who already knew who she was, were grinning. They enjoyed making Sungyeol flustered. 

"Alright, let's go guys." Sunggyu said standing up. 

"Be back later." Myungsoo called out towards the stairs. A distant and faint 'araso oppa' could be heard from upstairs. Locking the door, Myungsoo put the house key in his pocket and took his time going down the driveway.

___________________________________________

 

Author's Corner. 

Alright! So my chapters are beginning to become more and more longer. LOL I hope this chapter didn't confuse you! If it does, keep reading this and I'll explain what basically happened. 

So 2pm and Infinite teamed up to find this threat that's attacking each of the gangs and blaming the problems onto other gangs. DBSK was the first one to get attack with the stolen bank accounts and they left traces that it was Infinite's doing so DBSK accused them of whatever the traitors did. Infinite, who was having the same problem, at first blamed DBSK. But with Woohyun's genius computer skills they found out the edvidence was fake and DBSK did not do anything. DBSK called 2pm to help out, probably thinking they were the next target, and that lead to them chasing Infinite. Infinite didn't come back to school because with the whole Eunmi-is-Jay's-sister-thus-is-related-to-2pm they thought 2pm would find out they go to school with her and try to ambush them there. Infinite thinking if all three gang work together then they can catch whoever was behind all this. But having a stubborn leader, 2pm didn't listen. With majority of 2pm help though, they convinced Jay that what Infinite was saying was true. Thus resulting in them working together. 

I did not add most of that stuff up there in the story because I was getting writer's block. Did not know where to fit them. And was lazy. Ahahas, enjoy this chapter. + Subscribers to this story, you guys are great ~ Some of you are oh so smart.