Mesmerized.

Robot Malfunction

Eunmi's POV

"Are you- " 

I didn't stay long enough to hear his question, I was already up and walking home. If only I knew which way to go, damn these unfamiliar streets. 

"Yah, what... YAH ! EUNMI COME BACK. WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" Jay yelled trying to catch up to me.

"Home." I kept walking with my eyes wandering around trying to get a sense of where I am. 

"HOLD STILL, YOU'RE HURT CAN'T YOU SEE?" 

"I'm fine." He was just a few steps behind me. I quicken my pace.

"FINE MY ." His hand went on my shoulder and spun me around to face him. 

"Stop running away from me," the seriousness in his eyes made me quiet. 

But I didn't want be here anymore. My body felt dirty. Shower, I needed a shower. 

"Take me home." I quietly said to Jay with my eyes glued to the ground trying not to let the tears out. Crying was useless. It's all over, no need for it now. Remember the promise I said to myself. 

"Araso." just that one word, I could already tell Jay's expression soften. 

He pulled me into a bear grip hug then gently steered me towards the guys. I almost forgotten they were here. As soon as we were within range they started flocking around Jay and I. What a bunch of morons birds. They did save me though, I'll give them credit for that. 

"EUNMI, GWAENCHANA?!" Chansung worriedly yelled while waving his arms around. Only then to be hit by Taecyeon, "YAH, use  honorifics. You just met her today." He scolded. 

I turned my head to the side as I replied, "I don't care." 

"SEE HYUNG, SHE DOESN'T MIND IF I CALL HER BY HER NAME!" Chansung proclaimed. He then startled me with a hug. "I'm glad you're okay." He said. 

I just stood there. 

"You're squeezing her wounds Chansung." Junho said. 

"AHHH, MIANHAE!" He quickly let go but also pushed me off balance. I landed on my .

"CHANSUNG WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO." Jay exclaimed while helping me up. I didn't accept his hand, I brushed off the dirt and dust as soon as I stood up.

"COME HERE." Taecyeon was soon pulled off to the side by Jay. 

"WHAT. JAY!? I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING. WHY ALWAYS ME?!" Taec  yelled in surprise. Jay soon got him into a headlock and noogie'd him to death. 

"I. AM. SO. FRUSTRATED. SHE WANTS MY HELP, SHE DOESN'T WANT MY HELP. DOES SHE WANT IT OR NOT." Jay kept saying.

Poor Taecyeon, maybe I should've let Jay help me up. Looking at them argue and fight though, it was pretty amusing. I then noticed the sky, it was getting darker and darker. Wondering what time it was, I decided to pull out my phone. 

Uh-Oh.

I patted my pockets feeling nothing there at all. I lost my phone.

Nichkhun that was watching me, dug out his phone and loudly said it was a quarter to 10pm and that we should hurry up to get me home. 

He winked at me when I looked up at him. Did he just... I looked away. He started chuckling. 

'Cute'. Nichkhun thought. 

"LET GO, NICHKHUN SAID WE SHOULD GO HOME NOW." Taecyeon tried pushing Jay off his back. It seems like Jay was strangling him from behind. The others just laughed at their leader's immatureness and didn't bother to help Taec. Aren't they friends?

"They do this all the time, Taec's his punching bag whenever Jay's angry." Junsu explained as if he had read my mind. 

What an even bigger weirdo Jay is. How are we siblings. My thoughts were interrupted when I heard Junsu scream.

"GMARKET?! NO WAY." I felt him tug on my pullover. "AHHH, I KNEW IT. IT IS FROM GMARKET!" 

Wait. 

My pullover? I had a hoodie but that was long destroyed a while ago. So who's this sweater I'm wearing. I looked down at the white, baggy pullover that stopped at my knees. What a giraffe I thought but then an image of his dark, brown eyes flashed in my mind. 

Oh yeah, he pulled it on me just before he left. 

"Don't mind him, he a fashion freak. Shops everyday for the latest trends. " Junho said while rolling his eyes. 

"But where'd you get that from? You didn't have it before, I remember seeing your black br-" he covered his mouth.

I stared at him. 

Jay who seemed to have utlra sensitive hearing heard what Junho said. "YAHYAH. JUNHO I'M GOING TO TERMINATE YOU!" He abandoned Taec and took long strides towards Junho.

"JDSHFOSG, OH ." He tried running away by hiding behind Nichkhun. 

"I CAN STILL SEE YOU."

"I WASN'T THE ONLY ONE THAT SAW OKAY. I DIDN'T MEAN TO." 

That stopped Jay. Junho was right. Everybody saw Eunmi's bra. Breathing in and out, he glared at 2pm while hissing, "Erase that image out fo your mind now if you know what's good for you."  All the boys gulped except Nichkhun.

"Too late, I already engraved it into my mind. Eunmi has a cute belly button." He said smiling. 

Jay looked at him. I looked at him, feeling heat rush to my face. 

Walking over to Jay I tugged onto his jacket, "Home. Now." Jay jumped at my touch, seems like he was in a trance when Nichkhun exclaimed about my belly button.  

'She's ... she's flustered by Khun's comment?!' Jay thought with eyebrows raised as he looked at his baby sis. ' Coming from a girl that wouldn't even give me a smile or frown since the day she moved in with me?! ' Couldn't keep his excitement at seeing a never-before-seen expression on Eunmi, he continued to keep that redness on.

"ARE YOU BLUSHING BABY SIS? AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW." Jay loudly, yelled.

"No," I replied but tried hiding my face with my hair. 

"YOU ARE. NICHKHUN YOU LADIES MAN. YOU MADE HER EMBARASSED!"  Taecyeon proclaimed. The others laughed.

I started walking away. "Araso, araso. I get it, let's go home." Jay said while trying to calm down. 

Somebody put their hands on my shoulders and steered me the opposite way I was walking in. "Wrong way, the car's over here."  I looked up to expect Jay but it was Wooyoung and he was carrying my bag. He raised one eyebrow at me indicating 'what'. Not answering him, I focused my gaze in front of me. We were in the lead, the others were behind us.

-

Jay's POV

"Hyung, she doesn't seem mad that you have your own gang." Chansung softly spoke to Jay. 

"I know, guess that's a benefit of having a sister who doesn't care about what you do." He sighed.

"Cheer up hyung, at least she's not making you quit!" 

"Yah, yah whatever." But secretly, I was hoping she tell me to quit and question me about it. To let me know she cares about me. Aish, oh well. As long as she's fine with it. 

"Eunmi's a strong girl." Nichkhun said while looking at her direction. "Coming home with bruises the night before, almost getting , and finding out that her brother is the leader of a gang, after all that, she's still standing on two feet. But I wonder, if these things happen to her regularly that she doesn't care. That there are things in her life that makes her this way." 

I wondered too. Looking at Eunmi though, I can't put my finger around it but there's something that's bothering her. If only she didn't make that list, I ask her what's wrong and beat the out of whoever's making her feel that way. 

She was never like this before, she used to follow me around everywhere and call me oppa all the time when we were little. That stopped when umma and appa started fighting. Not wanting to go deep into thought about that, I turned my head upwards looking at the stars. I could see a family of four stars from where I was.

"Appa and umma kuriwoyo." I mumbled. 

"I can't believe she has a gmarket pullover. And it's the limited addition one too! There's only 3 like it in the world." Junsu was complaining. 

3 in the world? What kind of sweater is it. I looked at Eunmi. I never seen that before, is it new? Why does it look so massive on her, she wears a lot of baggy clothing but not that baggy I thought. Confusion struck me. She was only in a t-shirt when I saw her running away from the 4 &^&$*$. Then who ? I tried remembering.

-

The guys and I were running after Infinite, I admit, they were tough, they lasted in a fight against us and managed to slip away. But not this time. No one escapes 2pm and survives.

These Infinite fools, who did they think they were, coming into South and disturbing the place? This was our territory. DBSK called us and angrily explained that they too were brought with the presence of Infinite up in North Seoul. What did they want with us? We always kept the treaty, not going into each other's domain. Why didn't they stay in West Seoul? All these questions were in my head yet no answers appeared to solve them.

All of a suddenly they stopped, which caused us to stop in our tracks as well.

''We got you now.' I thought and smirked. 

Before I could make a move something caught my attention. It was a girl in tattered clothing which showed her bra and was running away from a group of guys. She then ran and hid behind that tall Infinite guy, Sungyeol. It only took me 3 seconds to notice who that girl was.

"What the f*** did you f******** do to my baby sis." I dangerously said. Forgetting about the pursuit after Infinite. 

"I said, what the f*** did you f******** do to my baby sis?!" 

They explained to me how they almost got a piece of Eunmi. They clearly did not know who I was and what they were about to get themselves into. Eunmi let go of Sungyeol and curled up into a ball on the ground. I could hear whimpers from her. 

"Yo Kan, how she taste?" The leader I assumed asked Kan.

"Pretty tasty," He replied.

That done it. I was about to go over there and beat the out of him but somebody got there before I could.

It was Sungyeol.

Soon a fight broke out. 

Next thing I know I'm beating up Kan pretty badly and forgot that Sungyeol was beating him up before. 

''Where'd he go?' I thought for a second but then it went away. I concentrated on beating this foo' face up. 

"THIS. IS. FOR. ATTACKING. MY. BABY. SIS." Taec and Junho pried me off of him. 

They started to run away.

"AISH, GO AFTER THEM." I savagely commanded.

"Let them go, we already made them pay." Nichkhun said.

"NO, THEY NEED TO FEEL MORE PAIN." I kept screaming with anger.

"Hyung, now's not the time. Eunmi..." Chansung trailed off. 

With that my anger boiled down and disappeared. I went over to Eunmi and she was wearing that pullover that Sungyeol was wearing not too long ago.

-

AISH. THAT SUNGYEOL KID. IT WAS HIM WHO GAVE HER IT. BUT WHY? OUT OF KINDNESS? NO WAY. THAT KID NEVER TALKS. DOESN'T SAY ANYTHING. Oh boy, he reminded me of Eunmi and Wooyoung. 

AISSSSSSSSH. We let Infinite go. AISHHHHHHHH. 

I was about to mention it to the guys but from the tired looks on their faces, I knew they too would be unhappy and go after them. 

I sighed. Today was just full of surprises. 

"Aigooooo, so tired. I just want to sleep!" Chansung whined.

Same here. We'll go after Infinite next time.

"Pali, pali. They're waiting for us." I said, noticing the thread of tiredness coming on.

Eunmi and Wooyoung were just up ahead waiting by the car patiently. 

-

Eunmi's POV

I immediately took a shower when we got home. I didn't stop scrubbing until I was sure I was clean. Clean of everything.

Being with Jay and his friends made me forget about what happened over the past hours. But now, with me alone, the memories over flooded my mind. Forget it, just forget. It's over. I started to calm down. They didn't me. I was fine.

Then spots of light started flashing. Everything was blurring into each other.

Oh no.

Finishing up in the shower and putting on my pajamas, I went out of the washroom and into my room. Digging through the drawer I found the container, popped two pills into my mouth and washed it down with water.

My vision was clearing and my head felt better.

I put the container back into the drawer and checked the time.

It was 11:30pm. Time for bed. I was about to go under my covers when I spotted the jacket and pullover on top of my desk. Walking over to it, I sat down on the chair. Then I lightly traced the zipper on the jacket with my finger and pulled the pullover onto my lap. They were both from the same brand company so I figured they were both owned by the same person.

Sungyeol.

Before I knew it, I was inhaling his scent from the pullover. It smelt like him. Laundry detergent with a hint of his own smell.

Wait.

What the hell was I doing.

Surprised, I pushed the pullover away and flung it back on the desk. Was I possessed? What mdae me do something so idiotic like that?!

Sleep. I was clearly losing my mind.

Going back into my bed, I pulled the covers over me and forgot about the past events while drifting of to dreamland. The last thing I remembered was his eyes.