Back To Normal + New Student?

Robot Malfunction

Eunmi's POV

ALARM CLOCK SOUND. RINGRINGFHOSDHF.

Groggily sitting up and rubbing one eye, I clicked off the damn annoying alarm. 7:00am it read. Stretching my sore limbs, I climbed out of bed and walked off to the washroom. 

After the daily washing and brushing of teeth, I sleepily walked back into my room. Another day of boring school was to come. Yawning once more, I walked to my closet and pulled out the school uniform.

Eh.

Where was my hoodie? Looking deeper into the closet I still could not find it. Then something black caught my eye. Thinking it was my hoodie I grabbed it and put it on. That's funny, I don't remember my hoodie feeling light. I don't remember it feeling cool to the touch and leathery either. 

Walking in front of the body-lengh mirror, I finally understood what was wrong. 

This was not mine at all.

Furrowing my eyes I tried to think if Jay had a leather jacket like this. All of a sudden, the sleepy haze my mind was in evaporated and left me with a summary of the past events that had happen since school started. 

Oh right. 

This was Sungyeol's jacket. But it was leather? Must've slipped my mind. Staring at my reflection, I could not help but to my head to the side and think that the jacket suited me. It was a little large but I liked the way it felt on me.

Eh. What did I just say?

Shaking my head at that random thought, I shook the jacket off and placed it back on the desk. The pullover caught my eye which reminded me of last night before I went to bed. I quickly stepped back and created a distance thinking the pullover might attack me and demand me to smell it again.

Speaking of last night, I looked down at myself and noticed the faint black-blue bruises on my arms and legs. Oh right, I got beat up by Hyori and Fei. I looked at my neck and there were red marks. Kan. Jinon. My face turned into a blank at the mention of those rapists. If I happen to come across them again, I'll beat their asses and make their faces far worse than Jay did I thought menacingly. 

Then another thought interrupted me. Why was Jay and his friends chasing the guys at school? Why were the guys at school running away? Remembering Jay was in a gang, I connected the blanks I could connect and concluded that the guys at school were also in a gang and got into trouble with Jay's gang.  

Gang. Gang. Gang. 

What the hell in god's name was Jay doing in a gang. Better yet, he's the leader of it. That consisted of those 6 immature morons. Has the world gone insane. Seeing as this was Jay's 'business', I didn't bombard him with questions. He didn't pry into my business so I could do the same for him. 

Going through my closet, I picked out a white hoodie. I was about to put on my jacket when I remembered I didn't have one anymore. Note to self, buy a jacket, a pair of mittens, a scarf, and a new hoodie soon.

After getting ready and about to leave, I stopped and looked hard at his clothes. Debating whether or not I should return them. He did give it away I thought. But I was going to see him at school today so might as well give it back to him I thought again.

Quickly walking over to my desk, I stuffed the jacket and pullover into my bag. I'll just give it to Sungjong to give to him. Yeah, that's what I'm going to do. 

Double checking to see if I left anything behind, I closed my door and went downstairs. 

I was surprised at the number of pairs of shoes on the shoe rack. 

Shaking my head though, I remembered Jay's friends were staying at our house until futher notice. I must be losing my mind, I was forgetting everything. Thinking about how they were worried about me last night, I could not help to think that they weren't such morons after all. For a bunch of gang members, they were friendly. 

Looking at the fridge for anything to eat, I was startled that it was stocked with loads of food. So they went grocery shopping.

Taking out pans and ingredients I began to make breakfast. 

It was almost 8am when I was done. School started at 8:45. After placing strawberries and whip cream on the pancakes, I started washing the dishes. Once done, I counted the plates to see if I made enough. 

7 plates each with 7 chocolate chip pancakes. Check and check. I completed the table with 7 glasses of orange juice. 

Walking up to Jay's room and entering without knocking I threw a basketball, that was by the door, at his sleeping form and watched him startled awake and fall onto the floor. 

"Breakfast's downstairs." 

I walked out the door, down the stairs, grabbed an apple and my bag, and made my way to school. All before Jay could say anything about me disrupting his sleep. 

-

Jay's POV

HUH, WHAT WAS THAT? 

I jumped out of the position I was in on the floor and put my arms out in a karate stance. 

"Breakfast's donwstairs." I watched as Eunmi's back retreated away from me. 

Breakfast? 

SHE NEVER MAKES ME BREAKFAST. WELL, BECAUSE I'M NEVER HERE IN THE MORNING. WAKING ME UP JUST TO SAY THAT? IS ... IS THIS A BEGINNING OF A MORE SISTERLY BABY SIS!?!?!?!!?? AUDGHOGDJGHBSOGNSOGSLCDNOGN.

My spaz attack got interrupted when I heard the front door slam. 

Smiling widely, I went into the washroom to get freshen up. I was frowning at the realization that Eunmi had to share the washroom with 7 guys now. Gotta let the guys know Eunmi always get the washroom first. After a quick shower I went down to the kitchen, I could already smell the aroma of pancakes. 

AHHHHHHHHHH, 7 PLATES? SHE MADE BREAKFAST FOR THE GUYS TOO? Looking in the sink, there wasn't an 8th plate that indicated that Eunmi ate as well. SHE MADE BREAKFAST EVEN THOUGH SHE WASN'T GONNA EAT? 

Pushing a chair out, I sat down and happily dug in on the pancakes. AHHH, CHOCOLATE CHIP. SHE KNOWS MY FAVOURITE PANCAKE. 

"WAAAAAAAH, THIS IS SO GOOD!" I turned to my left and there was Chansung who was hungrily stuffing himself. 

I almost flew out my chair. 

"YAH, WHEN DID YOU WAKE UP?!" I shouted. 

"5 SECONDS AGO. I SMELT THE PANCAKES." He replied back cheerfully. 

Then one by one, all the guys started filing down the stairs and seated themselves at a chair. 

"Whoa, Eunmi made all this?" Junho asked surprisingly. I grinned.

"WHOA. IT'S SO AWESOMELY GOOD." He then shouted after a bite.

"SEE, I TOLD YOU SO!" Chansung said.

The rest of the guys dug in and by their surprised expressions, I knew they were thinking the same thing. 

-

Eunmi's POV

It was lunch time and I could not find Sungjong anywhere. Or the rest of his friends. Or Sungyeol. By the end of the day, I concluded that they did not show up to school at all. Guess I'll give it to him tomorrow.

Work was the same, nothing new. It was 11:00pm when I got home. 

Sure enough, I was alone. Walking into the kitchen to make myself dinner, there was a note on the fridge. 

BABY SIS, SORRY WE'RE NOT HOME. BUT I PROMISE YOU THAT WE'LL BE BACK. ! 

BTW , THE GUYS SAID BREAKFAST WAS "AWESOMELY AWESOME".

THEIR WORDS, NOT MINE. 

Kids. That's what they are. A bunch of kids.

Tonight it was fried rice. After putting out plates of 7 on the kitchen table and finishing my plate I washed the dishes then went upstairs to take a quick shower then do homework.

It was 1:00am by the time I was done everything I needed to be done. 

Shutting off the light, I went to sleep. 

-

The next day. 

ALARM CLOCK SOUND. RINGRINGFHOSDHF.

Lazily getting up, I did my morning routine. 

Once in the kitchen I noticed 7 clean plates and spoons in the dryer. 

Huh.

So they did come back home yesterday. Today it was french toast. 

Like yesterday, I woke up Jay, and left the house with an apple in my mouth. 

At school, Fei, Min, Jia, and Suzy harassed me like usual. Hyori wasn't at school today. Same with those guys. 

'Again?' I thought. Oh well, tomorrow then.

-

Two weeks later. 

On and on it went, my days were slowly going back to its usual routine. Waking up, making breakfast, going to school, facing the bullying, facing headaches, dancing, going to work, making dinner, sleep. 

On and on. 

With no presence of those guys at school whatsoever. 

-

Two months later.

I stopped bringing the pullover and leather jacket to school a month ago. They weren't coming back.

The principal sent out a notice saying the 7 transfer students weren't going to come to school anymore. 

It seems like I was back to my boring life again. Except with the additional company at home. Fall was beginning to disappear and Winter was awaiting it's turn. I still did not get new winter gear. But I did manage to buy a new pair of glasses. No more hiding my face in my hoodie. 

Was I ever going to give back his clothes? It was 12:00pm and I was staring at the neatly arranged clothes wondering if I will ever see him again. 

Oh well.

'His loss of a good leather jacket and pullover.' I thought.

I walked to my closet and pushed his clothes all the way at the back where I could not see them. Dusting my hands, I got up and got started on my homework. 

-

I woked up, thinking it was going to be another ordinary day. 

I was wrong.

"Class, we have a new student here today with us. Please warmly treat her with respect." The teacher announced.

I was looking outside listening to my iPod, not caring about the new student. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Kim Minhee." Said a quiet voice. 

The students weren't paying attention to the slightly shaking girl at the front at all.

"Now where will you sit..." The teacher was scanning the room for an empty seat until she spotted one next to me. "You can go sit back there beside Eunmi-ah." 

"Ne seonsaengneem." She quietly replied. 

Walking over to where I was, she shyly sat down beside me and pulled out her notebook and pencil case. But then she dropped her eraser from her still shaking hands. It landed on my side of the floor. Before she could pick it up, I bent down and picked it up for her. I tossed it on her desk. 

Startled, she stuttered out, "K-Kam-kamsahamnida."

Slightly amused at her stuttering, I decided to be nice and not ignore her. I looked up at a very pretty girl.

I blinked. 

Twice.

She had straight, medium brown hair and side bangs. A cute short nose and small plump lips. She was the kind of girl that guys would swoon over for her pure, innocent looks. But strangely, that wasn't why I blinked twice. She reminded, no looked like someone I know. 

I could not place my finger on it though.

I replied in a monotone voice, "No problem." 

And turned back in my seat facing the window again.

Thinking that a girl like her will immediately make friends and become popular, forgetting all about this small exchange between us.