Finally, the Members~!

♔∂єѕтιиу♔ : SM Girl Group

Caution! This chapter is really long! If you have enough time to read this, read it now!

"Annyeonghaseyo!" The 8 girls said to each other. "Who's the oldest?" curious Min Hyo asked. The manager took the chance and said,"Here are the youngest to oldest members: 

Hwang Jinyeon " Jinny " 

Lee Woori " Onyx " 

Bang Saerin " Saerin " 

Seo Choon Hee " Sechi " 

Su Jin " Jin " 

• Fuji Michi Inoue " Michi " 

Jung Jang Mi " Isabelle " 

Lee Min Hyo " Haze " 

Michi grinned widely and hugged all of her members. The "victims" were taken by surprised and mostly all of them stood still, awkwardly. The only person squirming around was Saerin. 

"Yah, you punk," Saerin spat. Michi raised her eyebrows and everyone knew things were going to get bad. Immediately, everyone ran off to either Saerin or Michi's side to pull them away from each other. 

Jin, Haze, and Sechi held Michi while Jinny, Isabelle, and their manager held Saerin. The only person that was standing on the side texting, was Onyx. The manager gave a cold look at Onyx and she just shrugged. Onyx slowly went to Michi's side and then pulled as hard as she can. Finally, when the two glaring girls calmed down, Nana said in a loud voice,"I have rules for you guys and two of you broke them even before you know each other and not even for about an hour!" 

Michi was the first to apologize. She looked down on the floor and murmured,"Mianhe," Saerin stubbornly stood there and Isabelle, being the leader, nudged her shouder. Saerin glared at her unnie and earned a glare back by Isabelle. 

"Mianhe..." 

The other girls cheered and the manager interrupted them. "I have rules and listen carefully. Rule number one : No fighting. Rule number two : You need to do chores and take turns. Here is the schedule for you chores. Rule number three : Take care of your members. Rule number four : Be friendly. Rule number five : No yelling or attacking. Arraso?" 

The girls nodded and then the manager said,"I arranged your dorm partners already. 

In room 1 (next to the restroom upstairs) is Haze, Michi, and Jinny. 

In room 2 (next to room 1) is Onyx and Sechi. 

Lastly, is room 3 (next to room 2) is Saerin, Jin, and Isabelle. 

Girls, bring your luggage and bags to your rooms! I have to go to a meeting right now. Isabelle, I trust you with the girls," The manager said sternly. 

On the other hand in room 1, Haze and Jinny both stayed away from Michi who changed her attitude from 5 minutes ago. Haze said in her quiet voice,"Do you want me to help you?" Jinny slowly nodded her head and smiled a bit. Michi was the first to enter their room and helped the two with their other bags. MIchi thought,"I have to be extra nice to them because they're both really shy," 

In room 2, the pairing was really weird. Onyx and Sechi? Complete opposites. Sechi nervously asked her new roomate,"Can you uh -" She got interrupted when Onyx simply carried her bag upstairs without any problems. Sechi thought,"Maybe we can be good friends. I just hope she's nice," Onyx carried both of their stuff without any problems and for the first time, smiled. "Annyeong. Let's be good friends, unnie?" Sechi almost gasped, but stopped herself. "Ne,"

Isabelle was the first one getting the luggages and bags. She took Jin's back knowing that she would struggle. Jin thanked her unnie and looked at Saerin. After the "attack", Jin avoided Saerin. Instead, Jin scurried behind Isabelle. Saerin snickered and thought,"It's good that I'm scary," Jin gulped as she saw Saerin looking at her. She rushed past Isabelle who was the first one upstairs and went to the room. Isabelle smirked and gasped. The rooms changed? She's been here for 2 days and before, the rooms were ugly and common. How did they change it so fast? 

 

Room 1 : (imagine there's 3 beds) 

 Decora4_large

Once all of them arrived in the colorful room, Jinny started jumping on the first bed. "I call this bed~" she said with a twinkle in her eyes. Haze and Michi looked at each other. It was the first time they ever saw their maknae speak. When the both looked at her, they sighed in defeat. 

Jinny showed an aegyo that could make you melt. 

tumblr_m4ywyiJfMW1qfsxpeo2_250.gif

"AWWWW~" Michi swooned. Haze sighed and said,"Fine." The maknae cheered and went to hug her unnies. Michi laughed and patted her head while Haze stuck out her tongue and said,"You have to buy me desserts for the whole week." 

"Deal~" 

Room 2 : (imagine there's 2 beds) 

Tumblr_ls8cr2oeec1qisxoao1_500_large

Onyx staggered back as she saw the colorful room. "I'm living in hell," she muttered. Sechi heard her and said,"Don't worry, Onyx. We can go buy some un-colorful decorations once we get money." 

Onyx smiled. She thought to herself,"She's so nice," 

"Onyx~! Look at the time! Let's start unpacking," 

Room 3 : (imagine there's 3 beds) 

Tumblr_lq7dw8utqc1qeiyh1o1_500_large_large

"Finally~!" Isabelle sighed as she plopped down on the floor with the luggage in front her her. Saerin smiled and pointed to the bed next to the door which was far away from the window. "I'll take that one okay?" The two girls nodded since they needed the sunshine in the morning. "Jin, you take the one next to the window. I need to take the middle one because I need to watch you two," 

Jin nodded and started to unpack her shoes. "Jin". She turned around and saw Saerin looking at her. "Friends?" 

"Friends," 

--

"Guys! Since we're down unpacking, let's play a game," Isabelle said when everyone was in the living room. Haze spoke quietly,"What game?" 

"Well, I don't know what it's called, but we're supposed to pick a category and we're supposed to answer," 

Onyx rose her hand like a school girl. "Can I pick the theme?" 

"Sure, go ahead!" Isabelle smiled. 

"Siblings," 

"Okay, let's have the oldest to youngest answer. First is Haze," 

Haze shifted in her seat and looked down on her lap. "My brother, Lee Min Soo. He's .. dead. So is my dad," 

Silence felt the air and suddenly, Jin, who was the quietest spoke up. "Let's not mention this again,"

Everyone nodded and Isabelle cleared . 

"Jessica from SNSD and Krystal from F(x). Jessica's a total brat." She rolled her eyes. Jinny's eyes widen. "I thought she was really kind?" 

Isabelle continued,"Don't trust her. She's totally fake. Okay, continuing...you Michi," 

"I have two twin brothers and we're triplets," 

"Jin?" 

"Yunho from TVXQ" she said quietly. 

Saerin spoke up,"I know him closely. I never knew he was your brother. He always talked about you," 

Jin looked away smiling. 

"Sechi," 

"I have none. Totally boring," she pouted. MIchi said,"Stay as an only child. Brothers are so annoying," She rolled her eyes. 

"Saerin," 

"One brother in highschool. He's 14." 

Onyx smirked,"Little boys in highschool are cute," 

"You sound like a ," Saerin glared at her. 

Onyx shot back,"Just like you," 

"Uh..Let's continue. Onyx?" 

"I have two. Lee Inyoung and Kiseop from Ukiss." 

Michi shouted,"I LOVE UKISS! ESPECIALLY -" 

Isabelle interrupted,"Okay, last is.. Jinny," 

Jinny beamed,"Tiffany from SNSD," 

Sechi and Jin both glared at Jinny. It was odd because Jin was really shy and polite. Sechi was also polite and cheerful. 

"What?" 

They both turned away at the same time and their eyes were mad. 

Haze said,"I'll pick now. Enemies," 

Everyone oohed and Saerin made a drum roll noise and said," Instead of going by order, let's pick names out of a box," 

"Good idea!" MIchi gave a thumbs up. 

Once the members finished writing their names on a piece of paper, they putted it in an empty box. 

The first one read : Saerin

Saerin groaned and answered,"Kara's Hara. She was pushing me which was my job." She gave a glare to all the members. The only member who could withstand it was Onyx, Michi, Haze, and Isabelle. 

Second : Michi. 

"I wouldn't really call it an enemy, but it's Luna. She's mean to me," Michi pouted. It was kind of funny, because the girl who could stand up to Saerin, said that Luna was mean to her. Michi pouted which made everyone turn the other way. 

tumblr_m4b6ibCjxd1r6g54lo2_500.gif

"But Luna's my BFF," Sechi bit her lip. She knew that Luna was really mean in the trainee years, but she got a bit better. In fact, she got used to Luna's bickering and mean-ness," 

Michi glared at her and said slowly,"If you have any problems of me hating your so called BFF, you'll get to meet my friend, the Fist," 

Sechi gulped and Jinny hugged Sechi's head like a baby. "My poor Sechi-ah," 

Everyone rolled their eyes. 

Saerin chose the next person quickly because she didn't want to see an aegyo. In fact, she hated aegyo. The only time she used it was when someone bribed her for ice cream. 

3RD person : Jinny

"It's also Luna... sorry Sechi. But she tried to make anybody for not being my friend," Michi high-fived her, but totally ignoring Sechi's pouting. 

aegyo-cute-funny-girl-jessica-Favim.com-

Seriously what's with all the aegyo? Saerin thought as she picked the next person. 

4th person : Isabelle 

"Er... Jessica and Nicole because.. they like my crush, and they both are mean," Isabelle muttered. 

"Who do you like?" Haze grinned. 

".. Key from SHINee, my best friend." 

"OOOOOH~" Everyone went. "YAH!" Isabelle glared at them. 

"Unnie, you should confess." Jinny winked. 

"ANI!" Isabelle shouted. 

"Onyx will do an aegyo if you do," Saerin supported. 

"BWOH?" Onyx glared at Saerin. 

"Show me first," Isabelle stated. 

Onyx muttered,"I'm doing this for you unnie," 

tumblr_lyntu6bwJp1r3klpeo1_500.gif

Everyone gasped and Jin even awed. 
"Shut up" said Onyx as she passed a glare to Jin who whimpered. 

"So will you admit it?" an excited Haze asked. 

"Ani," 

"UNNIE! I DID THE AEGYO FOR YOU! I GOT NOTHING IN RETURN!" screamed Onyx. 

"You got gasps and aw's in return! And we got to see how cute you are! Uh.. gotta run!" Isabelle nervously said as she ran to her room.

How was it? Good? Bad? Tell me what you think in the comments! I love reading comments :) And subscribe!