Ch. 15

♔∂єѕтιиу♔ : SM Girl Group

Ch .15

Mood Changes

"Saerin ah!" Luhan skipped to the confused girl who was looking at him weirdly. Yesterday, he was all mad, and today, he was skipping. Yes, skipping. Saerin smirked. "You seem happier than yesterday," 

Luhan was quiet for a moment, then spoke up. "Ah...that's because I was in a bad mood yesterday. Please understand," he said, with a small smile. Saewerin shook the weird feeling off and they both went to the practice room. Luhan pouted and said in a whiny voice,"Saerin ah...I'm hungry," Saerin rolled her eyes and pointed out,"I heard EXO already had breakfast about 10 minutes ago," 

Luhan laughed nervously,"But I'm still hungry," 

Saerin muttered,"Aish," and looked in her large yellow bag. Luhan smirked. "That bag is so ugly, Saerin," Saerin glared at him and snarled. "Shut up, Lulu. It's none of your business," 

Then he smiled at her like an angel which almost made her soften, but she stopped herself. "I was going to give you snacks in my bag but ..." she smiled mischeviously. 

Luhan shouted,"I'm sorry! Your bag is a nice color and is really cool looking!" Saerin nodded in acceptance and handed him the candy bar. Then Luhan bit off the piece of candy piece by piece which made Saerin's mouth water. She actually didn't eat anything for breakfast. The candy bar was the snack she prepared for herself, but for some reason, she wanted to give it to Luhan and she didn't feel sorry. 

Then Luhan awkawardly looked up at Saerin who was staring at him. 

Saerin mentally slapped herself and said,"I think we should do a dance performance. What do you think?" Luhan shrugged. "Seems okay. I am the best dancer in Exo M. Wait no - All of Exo," he boasted. 

Saerin scoffed. "Yeah right. The best dancers are Kris, Sehun, and Xiu Min." Then Luhan scowled. 

"They are NOT! I'm the best! I beat everyone!" He yelled and crossed his arms, like a whiny little boy. Saerin bit her lip to stop herself from laughing. "Whatever you think, you conceided guy. Let's start thinking about the song." 

Luhan did his mood change again. This time into a giddy mood. "Ne~! I'm thinking we should do do a techno song that we could both pop, or a hip pop song." 

Saerin clapped her hands in approvement. "I'll got with the techno. I've got the song already!" 

--

"Okay, I'm tired," Luhan whined. Saerin smiled and said,"Go outside to bring me a soda, yeah?" He pouted, but agreed. When Saerin waited, a head popped out the door. Saerin thought it was Luhan, so she said absentmindly,"Where's my soda, Luhan?" 

"I'm not sure if my name is Luhan." A deep voice chuckled. Saerin turned around and saw a handsome looking Kris who was leaning against the door. "Ah, Annyeonghaseyo, Kris sshi. What are you doing here? Don't you have practice?" 

"Ne, with Haze. We're having a break, and I suddenly remembered you as Luhan's partner. Is he acting...weird?" He raised his eyebrows. 

Saerin rolled her eyes and said,"Weird isn't how you describe his moods. Crazy, is the word. Why is he having mood changes?" 

"You'll know soon enough if he's close to you. Patience,"He said quietly. "Now you sound like a yoga teacher. Seriously! Tell me!" Saerin pleaded. 

Kris gave in and sighed. "Fine, I'll tell you. It all began when -" 

"Kris." A voice said coldly. 

Suddenly Kris's deep confident voice changed. "Ah, Luhan hyung. I was just talking to Saerin. I'll be going now." His voice went a pitch higher and he kept on twitching his eye. 

Kris left quickly, bowing to a very outraged, Luhan. 

"How could you?" Luhan shrieked. Saerin's voice cracked a bit. "Well, I didn't know asking would be breaking the law." 

Luhan hollered,"It's not about that!" 

"What is it about then?!" Saerin roared. 

"You didn't give me money, so I had to pay for your soda!" Luhan bawled. 

Saerin suddenly started laughing. Laughters turned into giggling, then howling. Luhan stared at a red - faced Saerin who was laughing her head off, now on the floor. 

"So you didn't hear the conversation with Kris and me?" Saerin finally stopped laughing, asked. Luhan's eyebrows rose. "No. What did you talk about?" 

"Hehe, nothing, just about the concert, and..stuff,"Saerin bit her lip a bit. Luhan nodded and they continued to practice. 

"I did hear, you babo,"Luhan thought and smiled sadly to himself.